Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2013, 07:18 PM   #3016
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Nate: "C'mon, guys, I'll give you a tour of the place." Nate and his family stood up and he lead them into the kitchen.

Margo: Margo watched as some of the families were dispersing. She looked at Jack and Serefima, and said, "There's no reason we can't still have fun tonight. Let's think of something to do."
Old 06-02-2013, 07:26 PM   #3017
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex smiled and nodded to Andrea when she walked off and looked away from the family for their privacy. She played with the sand awhile more before she started to wonder what the family was talking about. 'Maybe it's something about his real sister,' She thought to herself before furrowing her eyebrows. 'Or maybe they might be talking about me.'
Andrea: Andrea smiled, "okay, then it's fine with me" she said turning to her husband who nodded in agreement. "She can stay in Megan's room, except of course when Megan comes to visit then we'll figure it out, she could probably just sleep on one of the couch for those days."

Toby: Toby tried not to, but he said "Megan won't visit."

Andrea: Andrea frowned "she might, she's just been really busy."

Toby: Toby shrugged "yeah, I know."

Andrea: Andrea's shoulders sank, she missed her daughter too. But it didn't affect her in the way it seemed to affect Toby. She knew her daughter missed them and wanted to visit, but they talked often. She knew Toby had trouble even sending her a text now, she knew he felt like his sister no longer cared about him.

Toby: Toby changed the subject "thanks for being so great to Alex" he said to both of them. Turning back toward where they had left Alex.

Brian: Brian smiled "so what are you waiting for, go tell her."

Toby: Toby nodded and hurried back to Alex with a wide smile on his face.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 06-02-2013, 07:47 PM   #3018
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Andrea: Andrea smiled, "okay, then it's fine with me" she said turning to her husband who nodded in agreement. "She can stay in Megan's room, except of course when Megan comes to visit then we'll figure it out, she could probably just sleep on one of the couch for those days."

Toby: Toby tried not to, but he said "Megan won't visit."

Andrea: Andrea frowned "she might, she's just been really busy."

Toby: Toby shrugged "yeah, I know."

Andrea: Andrea's shoulders sank, she missed her daughter too. But it didn't affect her in the way it seemed to affect Toby. She knew her daughter missed them and wanted to visit, but they talked often. She knew Toby had trouble even sending her a text now, she knew he felt like his sister no longer cared about him.

Toby: Toby changed the subject "thanks for being so great to Alex" he said to both of them. Turning back toward where they had left Alex.

Brian: Brian smiled "so what are you waiting for, go tell her."

Toby: Toby nodded and hurried back to Alex with a wide smile on his face.
Alex: Alex sighed and looked back at the family to see if they were coming back and smiled seeing Toby coming towards her with a smile. She stood up and raised an eyebrow at him," Why do you look so happy? Did you win the lottery?"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 06-02-2013, 07:52 PM   #3019
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

OOC: Hello all, it is I, Wings!

So, I've been plotting (and for those of you who are new to Wings' RPs, I plot a great deal) and as such have changed the story's plot.

Now, I have to ask three things of you. No, you may not ask me why, but know they will become important later on.

1. Start thinking of super hero codenames for your character(s)

2. If you still wish to bring in a staff member that is either an already created superhero with powers or make one up, start thinking about that but don't actually do anything yet.

3. Pick a Disney resort you like.

IC in next post
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 06-02-2013, 07:55 PM   #3020
Cinderella8
"It doesn't matter how young we are. We don't have to be official. When the Atmos needs us, the Storm Hawks will be there." -Aerrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Nate: "C'mon, guys, I'll give you a tour of the place." Nate and his family stood up and he lead them into the kitchen.

Margo: Margo watched as some of the families were dispersing. She looked at Jack and Serefima, and said, "There's no reason we can't still have fun tonight. Let's think of something to do."
Serefima: Serefima smiled at Margo. "You're right. But I honestly have no clue what to do.."
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Old 06-02-2013, 07:58 PM   #3021
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Jack: Jack shrugged looking as families left. "We could just hang out upstairs? Or maybe outside?" He shrugged again not really having any idea what to do.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-02-2013, 07:58 PM   #3022
Cinderella8
"It doesn't matter how young we are. We don't have to be official. When the Atmos needs us, the Storm Hawks will be there." -Aerrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

So, I've been plotting (and for those of you who are new to Wings' RPs, I plot a great deal) and as such have changed the story's plot.

Now, I have to ask three things of you. No, you may not ask me why, but know they will become important later on.

2. If you still wish to bring in a staff member that is either an already created superhero with powers or make one up, start thinking about that but don't actually do anything yet.

IC in next post
(OOC Okay, but do we post it now or just have it in our heads?)

IC: Serefima: Serefima nodded. "As long as I don't flame up and destroy some nature, I'm good."
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Old 06-02-2013, 08:03 PM   #3023
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex sighed and looked back at the family to see if they were coming back and smiled seeing Toby coming towards her with a smile. She stood up and raised an eyebrow at him," Why do you look so happy? Did you win the lottery?"
Toby: Toby smiled wider and sat next to Alex, "no I didn't win the lottery, but I just found out my best friend is staying with me all summer" he said trying to sound casual.
Old 06-02-2013, 08:03 PM   #3024
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Lt. Patterson: "Yes, I shall be having a private word with your teacher. Before I do so, is there anyone you would like to introduce me to?" He would definitely be talking to Professor Collins. He could only hope she would understand the situation and agree to his request.

Max: "Um...." Max said, looking around the room. It might have sounded like a question, but her father always wanted to meet at least one of Max's fellow students in times like these, to make sure the school was 'decent'. Looking to River, Max knew this could be bad. But she didn't really want to introduce her father to anyone else. "Come on, I'll introduce you to my roommate."

Max walked over to River and her grandmother, her father following behind. "Hey River. River, this is my dad, Lieutenant David Patterson. Father, this is my roommate, River," she said in a quiet, respectful to the point of defeated voice that was not normal for her.

Lt. Patterson: The lieutenant reached out to shake River's hand. "Nice to meet you. I must compliment you on your patience. Anyone who can put up with Maxine is clearly tolerant." The words sounded like a joke, but he was very serious. His daughter was definitely a disappointment.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 06-02-2013, 08:04 PM   #3025
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella8 View Post

IC: Serefima: Serefima nodded. "As long as I don't flame up and destroy some nature, I'm good."
OOC: Just keep it in your thoughts for now. I'll let you know when to tell me.

Old 06-02-2013, 08:11 PM   #3026
jessidoll

Quote:

IC in next post
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby smiled wider and sat next to Alex, "no I didn't win the lottery, but I just found out my best friend is staying with me all summer" he said trying to sound casual.
Jack: Jack chuckled at Serefima before nodding. "That wouldn't be very good," He said simply.

Alex: Alex sat back down by Toby and her jaw dropped slightly when she listened to Toby. "Your parents said I could come?" She nearly shouted in astonishment.

Ooc: Alrighty then Wings.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 06-02-2013, 08:15 PM   #3027
Cinderella8

Quote:
OOC: Just keep it in your thoughts for now. I'll let you know when to tell me.
Quote:
Jack: Jack chuckled at Serefima before nodding. "That wouldn't be very good," He said simply.

Alex: Alex sat back down by Toby and her jaw dropped slightly when she listened to Toby. "Your parents said I could come?" She nearly shouted in astonishment.

Serefima: "Ah, yeah." She smiled, then thought for a minute. "Well, we could have a little campfire, if you're up for it."
Old 06-02-2013, 08:20 PM   #3028
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:

Margo: "Wait a second..." Margo had an idea. It was probably crazy, but she would share it. If they thought it was too crazy to try, oh well. "This may be dangerous, but I have an idea. Your power is catching things on fire and mine is making things fly. We may be able to put on a pretty awesome fireworks show for everyone. Over the ocean, of course. Do you guys think that's too dangerous or crazy? A camp fire would be fun, too, though. We could make smores."
Old 06-02-2013, 08:21 PM   #3029
disneygirl520

Quote:
Lt. Patterson: "Yes, I shall be having a private word with your teacher. Before I do so, is there anyone you would like to introduce me to?" He would definitely be talking to Professor Collins. He could only hope she would understand the situation and agree to his request.

Max: "Um...." Max said, looking around the room. It might have sounded like a question, but her father always wanted to meet at least one of Max's fellow students in times like these, to make sure the school was 'decent'. Looking to River, Max knew this could be bad. But she didn't really want to introduce her father to anyone else. "Come on, I'll introduce you to my roommate."

Max walked over to River and her grandmother, her father following behind. "Hey River. River, this is my dad, Lieutenant David Patterson. Father, this is my roommate, River," she said in a quiet, respectful to the point of defeated voice that was not normal for her.

Lt. Patterson: The lieutenant reached out to shake River's hand. "Nice to meet you. I must compliment you on your patience. Anyone who can put up with Maxine is clearly tolerant." The words sounded like a joke, but he was very serious. His daughter was definitely a disappointment.
Quote:

River: River felt nervous, in a weird way she was afraid of Max's dad, knowing what he had his daughter do. She didn't like meeting this man in person, but she stood up politely and took his hand, "it's nice to meet you sir" she said not sure what to call him. Then she forced a smile "she's not that bad, I've really enjoyed getting to know her" she said looking the Lieutenant in the eyes doing her best to be as respectful as possible.

Toby: Toby practically shouted back in excitement "yes!"
Old 06-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #3030
Cinderella8

Quote:
Margo: "Wait a second..." Margo had an idea. It was probably crazy, but she would share it. If they thought it was too crazy to try, oh well. "This may be dangerous, but I have an idea. Your power is catching things on fire and mine is making things fly. We may be able to put on a pretty awesome fireworks show for everyone. Over the ocean, of course. Do you guys think that's too dangerous or crazy? A camp fire would be fun, too, though. We could make smores."
Serefima: Serefima's eyes lit up. "That sounds awesome!" she exclaimed. "It's dangerous yeah, and a little crazy, but who says we shouldn't do it?
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: