Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 05:50 PM   #271
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: after staring out the window for a while River turned to begin unpacking when she saw Max staring a a picture, "are those your parents? They're beautiful, I wish I knew my parents."
Max: Max says shortly, "Yes. That's them." She doesn't want to talk about her parents. Her mother was dead by the next year's veteran's day parade, and her father changed from that happy, smiling man in the photograph. Max picks up the photo and puts it face down before abruptly leaving the room. She wasn't ever going to talk about her parents, even if it killed her inside sometimes holding all the secrets of her life inside. She had survived before, and she always would.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 01-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #272
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Max: Max says shortly, "Yes. That's them." She doesn't want to talk about her parents. Her mother was dead by the next year's veteran's day parade, and her father changed from that happy, smiling man in the photograph. Max picks up the photo and puts it face down before abruptly leaving the room. She wasn't ever going to talk about her parents, even if it killed her inside sometimes holding all the secrets of her life inside. She had survived before, and she always would.
River: immediately realizing her mistake she hurried to catch Max. "Wait, Max I'm sorry, I should have known better. I don't like when people ask me about my parents either."
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #273
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Alex : Alex sighed and walked back to her room falling on her new bed. She looks around her room and sighs looking through her suit case again making sure she didn't forget anything. She finds an old bracelet from one of the kids at her last orphanage and smiles sadly, she puts it on and puts her suitcase in a corner of her closet.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 01-03-2013, 05:58 PM   #274
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: immediately realizing her mistake she hurried to catch Max. "Wait, Max I'm sorry, I should have known better. I don't like when people ask me about my parents either."
Max: Max stops and breathes slowly. It wasn't her fault. "It's all right," Max murmured quietly. While she was trying to block people out, she didn't want enemies. And she didn't want a scene to be made and people to notice her. It was Max who made scenes, and that would be only in class.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 01-03-2013, 06:02 PM   #275
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Max: Max stops and breathes slowly. It wasn't her fault. "It's all right," Max murmured quietly. While she was trying to block people out, she didn't want enemies. And she didn't want a scene to be made and people to notice her. It was Max who made scenes, and that would be only in class.
River: River was thankful Max didn't seem to be holding it against her, she couldn't imagine having to be roommates with someone who hated her. River was always told she needed to talk more. But lately everything she said seemed to get her in trouble. She began to make her way back to the room.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:03 PM   #276
Fairywings

Daniel: Daniel had gone into his room. It was nice and the bed was comfortable. He hung up his uniform and unpacked his suitcases. Why had his mom made him bring so much stuff? He probably didn't need this much clothes! Although he didn't really mind that much. It was a sign his mother loved him. At last he unpacked and hung up all of his clothes, and he sat on his bed, not wanting to dig through his trinkets in case he got missing his family.

Old 01-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #277
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River was thankful Max didn't seem to be holding it against her, she couldn't imagine having to be roommates with someone who hated her. River was always told she needed to talk more. But lately everything she said seemed to get her in trouble. She began to make her way back to the room.
Max: Max heard River slipping away, but didn't turn around. She felt she should say something, but there was nothing she could say. At least, nothing that wouldn't lead to more questions. And questionds had to be answered with more explaining. Max was not going to get close to people. She couldn't let herself do that, no matter how much she wanted to or how nice these people seemed. They probably wouldn't like her either. No one ever had. Even her own father must. Why else would he ship her off to boarding school to boarding school, like she was a package? Why else would he find schools to abandon her at?

Old 01-03-2013, 06:11 PM   #278
Ditz
I'd Rather Be On The Beach

Britt: Britt finishes unpacking her things and decorating her side of the room. She then grabs her basketball and thinks about sneaking down to the gym although she knows it to be forbidden.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:19 PM   #279
Fairywings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditz View Post
Britt: Britt finishes unpacking her things and decorating her side of the room. She then grabs her basketball and thinks about sneaking down to the gym although she knows it to be forbidden.
OOC: If she goes, she'll find some (possibly harmful) surprises. Assuming she can break in, since they need I.D. cards to get in and they don't have them.

Old 01-03-2013, 06:24 PM   #280
Ditz

Ooc: Britt may be able to get there without being seen due to her lightening fast speed, but she wouldn't be able to break in. Thanks for the heads up on the harmful stuff.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:25 PM   #281
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex : Alex sighed and walked back to her room falling on her new bed. She looks around her room and sighs looking through her suit case again making sure she didn't forget anything. She finds an old bracelet from one of the kids at her last orphanage and smiles sadly, she puts it on and puts her suitcase in a corner of her closet.
Margo: Margo had been at the back of the pack of kids, so was one of the last to find her room. She was glad she had Alex as a roommate. At least they had talked and gotten along. Margo walks into the room, smiling at Alex. "Hello again." She sets her suitcase on the bed and begins to unpack her few belongings.

Nate: Nate was glad he had his own room, just like at home. He found it and began to unpack. He threw all his clothes in drawers, not even bothering to fold them. Not so bad thing about boarding school number two: I don't have a mother yelling at me to pick up my clothes and clean my room and comb my hair.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:26 PM   #282
Fairywings

OOC: Going to dinner brb

Old 01-03-2013, 06:26 PM   #283
Ditz

Britt: Instead of breaking the rules on her first day Britt decides to just dribble the basketball in the dorm hallway.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:30 PM   #284
disneygirl520

River: River sat alone in her room, she had finished unpacking but wasn't ready to leave her room yet, it wasn't weird for her being alone, in fact she was more used to it than she was being around people. She had spent most of her life alone.
Old 01-03-2013, 06:33 PM   #285
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia had unpacked all her things, and was now just sitting on her bed. Okay, she thought, What should I do now? My roommate isn't here yet, and everyone else seems to be in their own rooms. I feel like I should be more friendly to these people, but I don't know how. I'm no good at making first moves, anyways. I don't even need these people. I now how to survive alone, without friends. I just need to stick with my original plan. Keep to myself and disappear whenever I can, just like I always have. But these people seem nice. There are a lot of other kids who are quiet, like me. I wonder what their stories are.
Man, what am I thinking? I just need to stick to my plan. Just get through this year. Don't get involved, and don't get attatched.
That was how Amelia's mind worked. It was constantly going a mile a minute, thinking and thinking all day long. She argued with herself and reasoned with herself, and sometimes she would get lost in there for long periods of time, day dreaming or just talking to herself.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: