Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2013, 10:52 PM   #2521
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: "yeah, I do. He wants to be there for you, that's why it drove him crazy when I put my hands on your shoulders. He wants to impress you by being nice to your friends, that's why he went over to talk to River. As much as I do want to throw something at him I do have to admit that he really is trying" he said waiting for Alex's response.
Alex: Alex blushed a deep crimson and a giggle fought its way past her lips though she hated the sound of it. "Wow. I didn't even notice all that. He went crazy when you held on to my shoulders? I didn't see him," She said slightly flattered and playing with her fingers.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 05-12-2013, 11:11 PM   #2522
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex blushed a deep crimson and a giggle fought its way past her lips though she hated the sound of it. "Wow. I didn't even notice all that. He went crazy when you held on to my shoulders? I didn't see him," She said slightly flattered and playing with her fingers.
Toby: "I thought he was going to punch me" Toby said laughing slightly. He rubbed his neck and shrugged "I may or may not have shot him a look or two egging him on. Sorry, I couldn't help myself."
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-12-2013, 11:17 PM   #2523
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Toby: "I thought he was going to punch me" Toby said laughing slightly. He rubbed his neck and shrugged "I may or may not have shot him a look or two egging him on. Sorry, I couldn't help myself."
Alex: "Toby!" Alex laughed still blushing slightly. "Maybe I should apologize later than, I was wrong after all. But you know I'm an emotional person, I get upset easier." She looked back towards where Jack was now walking towards shore and smiled slightly,"It was pretty funny watching him get frustrated earlier though, it was kinda like revenge for when he made me so frustrated before."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 05-12-2013, 11:32 PM   #2524
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: "Toby!" Alex laughed still blushing slightly. "Maybe I should apologize later than, I was wrong after all. But you know I'm an emotional person, I get upset easier." She looked back towards where Jack was now walking towards shore and smiled slightly,"It was pretty funny watching him get frustrated earlier though, it was kinda like revenge for when he made me so frustrated before."
Toby: Toby shrugged and laughed "sorry, but yeah it was pretty funny."
Old 05-13-2013, 05:57 AM   #2525
Cinderella8
Don't question my nerdy logic

Quote:
Alex: Alex smiled lightly at Serefima and shook her head,"You're pretty strong, you know that?" She looked at Margo and added,"Both of you." Turning back to Serefima Alex sighed,"Losing a parent breaks a lot of people." She thought about her words and was proud of herself, she didn't lie about having parents or about going through what they did. What she said was true.
Quote:
River: River clutched her necklace, and swallowed. She felt sick thinking about Serefima losing her mom to the water. Now she knew why Serefima seemed to shy away from her, it was because of her powers, something she couldn't change. She looked at Serefima and practically whispered "I lost my parents too."

Toby: Toby put an arm around Alex holding her close to him. He leaned into her and whispered in her ear "you okay?" He asked because of the look she had at the water, and because of all of the parent talk.
Serefima: Serefima sighed. "Yeah, it does," she admitted. "But, 'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.' A song I heard." She blinked. Never had she opened up so much! But it felt good to confide in someone. When River announced her parents' deaths, she couldn't help but think: Almost everyone here has lost someone.
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Old 05-13-2013, 08:10 AM   #2526
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia stood slightly away from the others, just listening to what they said. She didn't know that so many other students had lost people in their lives. Amelia thought about saying something about her own loss, but she had hardly said two words to any of her classmates. She didn't really want the first thing they knew about her to be that she was fatherless and her mother abandoned her. So, as everyone else was opening up, she stayed closed tight, like always. She didn't want to just stand here and say nothing, though, so she tried to think of something to say. She sighed when she couldn't think of anything.
She glanced over at Jack. Jack was the only person that she had carried on a conversation with here. But he hadn't talked to her since that day. All of his attention seemed to be focused on Alex. Outgoing, confident Alex. Amelia cursed herself for being the way she was. Maybe if she was more like Alex, people would like her more. Amelia just didn't know how to change.
Old 05-13-2013, 08:15 AM   #2527
Cinderella8
Don't question my nerdy logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Amelia: Amelia stood slightly away from the others, just listening to what they said. She didn't know that so many other students had lost people in their lives. Amelia thought about saying something about her own loss, but she had hardly said two words to any of her classmates. She didn't really want the first thing they knew about her to be that she was fatherless and her mother abandoned her. So, as everyone else was opening up, she stayed closed tight, like always. She didn't want to just stand here and say nothing, though, so she tried to think of something to say. She sighed when she couldn't think of anything.
She glanced over at Jack. Jack was the only person that she had carried on a conversation with here. But he hadn't talked to her since that day. All of his attention seemed to be focused on Alex. Outgoing, confident Alex. Amelia cursed herself for being the way she was. Maybe if she was more like Alex, people would like her more. Amelia just didn't know how to change.
Serefima: Serefima noticed Amelia and turned slightly, taking a few steps backward so she faced her. "Hi," she said uncertainly, wondering if she had heard their recent conversation. It would be awkward to talk about more. "I'm Serefima Kasai," she offered, hoping to maybe make a friend.
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" -Master Shanai and Eli Shane~"When you're finished with your awkward moment..." -Master Shanai
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"You're a Shane, aren't ya?" "Yeah. How'd you guess?" "You're acting like one! You plan on going after Blakk?" "I plan on fighting the bad guys wherever I find them."~"I don't know what to say." "Say you'll be the man your father was." -Red Hook and Eli Shane
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Do it for your people, do it for your pride, you're never gonna know if you never even try. Do it for your country, do it for your name, 'cause there's gonna be a day when you're sitting in the hall of fame, and the world's gonna your name! -Hall of Fame
Old 05-13-2013, 09:01 AM   #2528
disneygirl520

River: River stood awkwardly with the group after Toby and Alex left. She watched as Serefima introduced herself to Amelia, she wondered if Amelia would open up at all, she had always seemed so shy.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:09 PM   #2529
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby shrugged and laughed "sorry, but yeah it was pretty funny."
Alex: Alex grinned and shrugged,"I'll apologize later. I've been spending enough time with Jack for now, what do you wanna do? Build a sandcastle? Swim?"

OOC: Gosh I hate testing./:

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 05-13-2013, 03:16 PM   #2530
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex grinned and shrugged,"I'll apologize later. I've been spending enough time with Jack for now, what do you wanna do? Build a sandcastle? Swim?"

OOC: Gosh I hate testing./:
Toby: Toby smiled "I don't care, we can do anything" he said never being decisive.

OOC: I understand that completely.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:25 PM   #2531
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520

Toby: Toby smiled "I don't care, we can do anything" he said never being decisive.

OOC: I understand that completely.
Alex: Alex grinned and shook her head,"Lets go in the water. I wanna try out my powers!" She started towards the water already trying to concentrate.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 05-13-2013, 03:42 PM   #2532
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex grinned and shook her head,"Lets go in the water. I wanna try out my powers!" She started towards the water already trying to concentrate.
Toby: Toby smiled "okay" he said making his way to the water.
Old 05-13-2013, 03:46 PM   #2533
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby smiled "okay" he said making his way to the water.
Alex: Alex grinned stepping into the water and quickly went until she was to her hips in the water. "I hope when I get better control over water I won't have to think so hard on a specific memory to do it right.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 05-13-2013, 03:54 PM   #2534
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex grinned stepping into the water and quickly went until she was to her hips in the water. "I hope when I get better control over water I won't have to think so hard on a specific memory to do it right.
Toby: "what memory?" Toby asked immediately wishing he hadnt. "Nevermind, you don't have to answer that."
Old 05-13-2013, 03:54 PM   #2535
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella8 View Post
Serefima: Serefima noticed Amelia and turned slightly, taking a few steps backward so she faced her. "Hi," she said uncertainly, wondering if she had heard their recent conversation. It would be awkward to talk about more. "I'm Serefima Kasai," she offered, hoping to maybe make a friend.
Amelia: Amelia had noticed the new girl before, but had only really seen her from a distance. Looking at her now, Amelia thought that she looked nice enough. "Hi," she replied, "I'm Amelia."

Last edited by DisneyFreak98; 05-15-2013 at 09:00 AM.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: