Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-07-2013, 08:40 PM   #2266
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,673

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex laughed and shook her head and teased,"Well your best made me feel....pretty? Yeah, let's go with that." She smiled innocently at Toby before walking off to throw away her now empty water bottle. All of a sudden she twirled around with a grin,"Do you like I could practice using my control over water in the ocean? How cool would it be if I could?"
River: River smiled, "maybe we could practice together? We could give each other pointers."
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 05-07-2013, 08:51 PM   #2267
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

River: River smiled, "maybe we could practice together? We could give each other pointers."
Alex: Alex grinned and nodded her head excitedly. "That would be great! How good are you at controlling it? Very good? Very bad? The best in the world?" She asked with a hint of amusement in her voice but still wanting an answer.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 05-07-2013, 08:56 PM   #2268
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,673

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex grinned and nodded her head excitedly. "That would be great! How good are you at controlling it? Very good? Very bad? The best in the world?" She asked with a hint of amusement in her voice but still wanting an answer.
River: River smiled "well, I'm definitely no where near being the best in the world, and I don't know I guess I'm alright" she said looking up at Daniel almost for confirmation.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 05-07-2013, 09:03 PM   #2269
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

River: River smiled "well, I'm definitely no where near being the best in the world, and I don't know I guess I'm alright" she said looking up at Daniel almost for confirmation.
Alex: Alex grinned,"You have to help me. I've only ever used water once and I was drowning so I might need all the help I can get." She watched as River looked at Daniel and a pang of envy hit her, not because of her powers, but because River had someone like Daniel in her life that cared about her. Sure, she had Toby and she loved him dearly but like a big brother, Alex wanted someone closer than that though but knew it wouldn't happen. Alex quickly looked at her cover up to try and distract herself for a moment.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 05-07-2013, 09:11 PM   #2270
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,673

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex grinned,"You have to help me. I've only ever used water once and I was drowning so I might need all the help I can get." She watched as River looked at Daniel and a pang of envy hit her, not because of her powers, but because River had someone like Daniel in her life that cared about her. Sure, she had Toby and she loved him dearly but like a big brother, Alex wanted someone closer than that though but knew it wouldn't happen. Alex quickly looked at her cover up to try and distract herself for a moment.
River: River smiled "I can definitely try to help you, but try not to expect too much" she said. "I haven't been able to practice too much, but I'm getting better with just the limited amount of practice that I've gotten here."

Toby: Toby walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, and then walked back over to Alex.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 05-07-2013, 09:17 PM   #2271
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

River: River smiled "I can definitely try to help you, but try not to expect too much" she said. "I haven't been able to practice too much, but I'm getting better with just the limited amount of practice that I've gotten here."

Toby: Toby walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, and then walked back over to Alex.
Alex: Alex smiled and nodded her head,"Alrighty! I'm not that great at all honestly, I'm only good with fire so far. I was only able to make a tornado once in training but that was just because I got scared and I sorta got dizzy so that happened, no water yet. Maybe today I'll be able to actually control some!" She grinned mischievously at Toby and pointed a finger at him,"If I can learn to spray water like a water gun, either accidentally or purposely, watch out."
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 05-07-2013, 09:25 PM   #2272
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,673

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex smiled and nodded her head,"Alrighty! I'm not that great at all honestly, I'm only good with fire so far. I was only able to make a tornado once in training but that was just because I got scared and I sorta got dizzy so that happened, no water yet. Maybe today I'll be able to actually control some!" She grinned mischievously at Toby and pointed a finger at him,"If I can learn to spray water like a water gun, either accidentally or purposely, watch out."
Toby: "oh great" Toby said dramatically "please River please don't teach her how to do that!! For my sake."

River: River laughed "no worries, I don't know how to do that" then she smiled and added "but if she learns on her own you had better look out."
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 05-07-2013, 09:27 PM   #2273
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 26,969

Professor Collins: "All right you all, let's head down to the beach! I've got sunscreen," The professor said brightly. She walked ino the kitchen, smiled, and said, "Let's go, let's go! Unless you'd rather put on your uniforms and go to class of course."

Daniel: Daniel found River again and slid his hand in hers. "Let's go, so we don't get tangled in the throng," he whispered in her ear.

Max: Max listened to the conversations going on, not sure if she should rejoin the conversations.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is offline  
Old 05-07-2013, 09:28 PM   #2274
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 26,969

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River smiled "well, I'm definitely no where near being the best in the world, and I don't know I guess I'm alright" she said looking up at Daniel almost for confirmation.
Daniel: "She's pretty good sometimes, seen it myself."
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is offline  
Old 05-07-2013, 09:32 PM   #2275
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: "oh great" Toby said dramatically "please River please don't teach her how to do that!! For my sake."

River: River laughed "no worries, I don't know how to do that" then she smiled and added "but if she learns on her own you had better look out."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Professor Collins: "All right you all, let's head down to the beach! I've got sunscreen," The professor said brightly. She walked ino the kitchen, smiled, and said, "Let's go, let's go! Unless you'd rather put on your uniforms and go to class of course."

Daniel: Daniel found River again and slid his hand in hers. "Let's go, so we don't get tangled in the throng," he whispered in her ear.

Max: Max listened to the conversations going on, not sure if she should rejoin the conversations.
Jack: Jack chuckled,"I pray for you man, she's a smart girl. I don't have a doubt she won't find a way to torment you today."

Alex: Alex laughed at River and Toby while slightly blushing at Jack weirdly enough. She smiled at the professor and shook her head,"No way! Beach time!" Alex grinned before running out of the kitchen.

Jack: Jack chuckled again before following after Alex in case she got hurt or went too crazy with something.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 05-07-2013, 09:35 PM   #2276
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Professor Collins: "All right you all, let's head down to the beach! I've got sunscreen," The professor said brightly. She walked ino the kitchen, smiled, and said, "Let's go, let's go! Unless you'd rather put on your uniforms and go to class of course."

Daniel: Daniel found River again and slid his hand in hers. "Let's go, so we don't get tangled in the throng," he whispered in her ear.

Max: Max listened to the conversations going on, not sure if she should rejoin the conversations.
Toby: Toby jumped up "no professor we're coming! No classes necessary!" he said probably to quickly, but he didn't even want the option of classes to be available. He smiled at the professor as he walked by.

River: River smiled at Daniel for the compliment on her powers "thank you" she whispered. Then she walked with Daniel.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 05-07-2013, 09:40 PM   #2277
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,673

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Jack: Jack chuckled,"I pray for you man, she's a smart girl. I don't have a doubt she won't find a way to torment you today."

Alex: Alex laughed at River and Toby while slightly blushing at Jack weirdly enough. She smiled at the professor and shook her head,"No way! Beach time!" Alex grinned before running out of the kitchen.

Jack: Jack chuckled again before following after Alex in case she got hurt or went too crazy with something.
Toby: Toby smiled "oh, she'll find a way to torment me, I would just rather have that not be her squirting water in my face."
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 05-07-2013, 09:43 PM   #2278
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby jumped up "no professor we're coming! No classes necessary!" he said probably to quickly, but he didn't even want the option of classes to be available. He smiled at the professor as he walked by.

River: River smiled at Daniel for the compliment on her powers "thank you" she whispered. Then she walked with Daniel.
Alex: Alex grinned hearing Toby even out of the kitchen and chuckled, quite a best friend she has. She slowed down waiting up for him, her excitement clear in her grin and as she hops slightly in her spot.

Jack: "Excited, sweet cheeks?" Jack asked with a smirk walking up to her already knowing she was most likely waiting for Toby.

Alex: Alex grinned and nodded her head,"Stoked."
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 05-07-2013, 09:43 PM   #2279
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 26,969

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Jack: Jack chuckled,"I pray for you man, she's a smart girl. I don't have a doubt she won't find a way to torment you today."

Alex: Alex laughed at River and Toby while slightly blushing at Jack weirdly enough. She smiled at the professor and shook her head,"No way! Beach time!" Alex grinned before running out of the kitchen.

Jack: Jack chuckled again before following after Alex in case she got hurt or went too crazy with something.
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
Toby: Toby jumped up "no professor we're coming! No classes necessary!" he said probably to quickly, but he didn't even want the option of classes to be available. He smiled at the professor as he walked by.

River: River smiled at Daniel for the compliment on her powers "thank you" she whispered. Then she walked with Daniel.
Professor Collins: The professor couldn't help smiling to herself at Toby's response.

Daniel walked hand in hand with River. "You're welcome," he replied. Sun, surf, and River. Today would be good. And gosh darn it, he would find River a dolphin today, one way or another, or he'd fail as a boyfriend.

Max: Max laughed. "Trust me, I think most of us should be prayed for. We probabably need it. I need to stay in school, Toby needs to stay alive, Alex does too what with her cliff diving, but Toby seems to be closer to bringing himself death at the moment......"
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is offline  
Old 05-07-2013, 09:45 PM   #2280
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: Toby smiled "oh, she'll find a way to torment me, I would just rather have that not be her squirting water in my face."
Alex: Alex grinned but pretended to be offended,"Hey! Have a little faith in your best friend, I could leave you alone if I wanted!"
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.