Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2013, 07:38 PM   #2176
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Max: Max was already up when the announcement came on. In fact, she was sitting at one of the two chairs at the small table in their room, reading a book. It was her third. Max had woken up at 1:30 in the morning after a long series of nightmares that had Max paralyzed with fear, and sweating buckets. Max knew it was entirely psychological. Her mind was targeting itself because she was weak and afraid. But Max attempted to comfort herself with the knowledge that she had the right to be. Yesterday, Max had received her first piece of mail. It was a creamy white kneelength dress with an army green sash. Today her father would be here, in his officer's army green suit. This was very serious. Max pulled out her swimsuit. It was an orange racing suit from last school's swi team. She put it on, and then her matching coverup, which was a cross between a sundress and a jacket. Her last name, Patterson, and her number, 25, was on the back of her cover up. A beach day, huh? At least she didn't have class on the last day of her life.
River: River awoke with the announcement surprised to see Max already up, and appearing to have been that way for a while. She sat up stretched and gather her hair into a ponytail with her hands and pulled all of it over her left shoulder. "good morning Max" she said tired. She was not a morning person. River was glad to not have classes, she wanted to have time to spend with everyone but especially Daniel. She wasn't sure whether or not her grandmother would make it to parents day tonight, for herself she hoped she could, she missed her. But it was rare for her grandma to leave the house, and River didn't want her to do harm to herself or make herself more sick by coming to visit, also River wasn't sure how she would tell her grandma that she knew all about her parents but she knew she would have to, and she wanted to do it in person.
Old 05-05-2013, 07:51 PM   #2177
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Daniel: Daniel woke up and listened to Professor Collins' announcement. Yes, no school and a day at the beach! A day to do whatever he wanted, a day to spend with River...and the rest of his classmates too of course. Suddenly he fell back on his bed again. Oh gosh! How was he going to tell his mother he had a (totally gorgeous) girlfriend? And how would Dad react? Although, that he might not have to worry about. Mom had said he may come, but Daniel had a sinking feeling his father wasn't going to make it again. Daniel was glad his brothers weren't going to be there. He really hoped they wouldn't show. It would make things awkward. And if Peeter and James knew about River... oh gosh. Daniel got out of bed, wondering if he had even brought his swim trunks. He must have, he barely unpacked at all when he got to Madrid. He smiled as he found them. They were black, with flames going up them. Daniel also threw on a white v-neck and pulled out his beach towel. He slipped his feet into sandals. He hoped his brothers had not seen his school pictures. He thought he looked good, but Peter and James would make fun of him for sure. Oh gosh, he was so in love wth River. He wondered what she was doing, if she was thinking of him too.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-05-2013, 07:52 PM   #2178
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River awoke with the announcement surprised to see Max already up, and appearing to have been that way for a while. She sat up stretched and gather her hair into a ponytail with her hands and pulled all of it over her left shoulder. "good morning Max" she said tired. She was not a morning person. River was glad to not have classes, she wanted to have time to spend with everyone but especially Daniel. She wasn't sure whether or not her grandmother would make it to parents day tonight, for herself she hoped she could, she missed her. But it was rare for her grandma to leave the house, and River didn't want her to do harm to herself or make herself more sick by coming to visit, also River wasn't sure how she would tell her grandma that she knew all about her parents but she knew she would have to, and she wanted to do it in person.
Max: Max looked up. "Morning River. How are you?"
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 05-05-2013, 08:07 PM   #2179
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max looked up. "Morning River. How are you?"
River: "tired" River answered shortly, then se stood and laughed a little, "no I'm good, what about you?" she got her swimming suit out of her suitcase and changed, it was dark blue with a straight cut top, and a small skirt for the bottom. She pulled a white cover up dress over her head and looked at herself in the mirror. She had beer in her life felt pretty, but Daniel thought she was beautiful, and it made her more confident. She thought of Daniel, and wondered if she would tell her grandma about him, she was sure she would. She pulled her hair into a loose side braid and fastened it at the end and sat down pulling on her thin black flip flops.

Toby: Toby woke up and practically jumped out of bed when he found out they didn't have class today. He wasn't looking forward to parents night, not because he didn't want to see his parents but because he did want to see his sister. He knew inside that she wouldn't show, but he wasn't looking forward to having that confirmed. He got his swimming suit which was bright green and black. And pulled on a sleeveless black shirt and black slide on sandals, he looked in the mirror, and quickly threw a little gel in his hair, he was starting to care less, he didn't feel like he needed to impress the people at this school, they liked him for him, but he wasn't going to change completely in 2 weeks.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:15 PM   #2180
Fairywings

Quote:
River: "tired" River answered shortly, then se stood and laughed a little, "no I'm good, what about you?" she got her swimming suit out of her suitcase and changed, it was dark blue with a straight cut top, and a small skirt for the bottom. She pulled a white cover up dress over her head and looked at herself in the mirror. She had beer in her life felt pretty, but Daniel thought she was beautiful, and it made her more confident. She thought of Daniel, and wondered if she would tell her grandma about him, she was sure she would. She pulled her hair into a loose side braid and fastened it at the end and sat down pulling on her thin black flip flops.

Toby: Toby woke up and practically jumped out of bed when he found out they didn't have class today. He wasn't looking forward to parents night, not because he didn't want to see his parents but because he did want to see his sister. He knew inside that she wouldn't show, but he wasn't looking forward to having that confirmed. He got his swimming suit which was bright green and black. And pulled on a sleeveless black shirt and black slide on sandals, he looked in the mirror, and quickly threw a little gel in his hair, he was starting to care less, he didn't feel like he needed to impress the people at this school, they liked him for him, but he wasn't going to change completely in 2 weeks.
Max: Max shrugged. "Eh, I'm okay." She didn't particularly want to mention her rough night, or her worries for tonight's rough night.

Daniel: Daniel took one more look at himself, and made sure he wasn't looking like an idiot.

Old 05-05-2013, 08:22 PM   #2181
disneygirl520

Quote:
Max: Max shrugged. "Eh, I'm okay." She didn't particularly want to mention her rough night, or her worries for tonight's rough night.

Daniel: Daniel took one more look at himself, and made sure he wasn't looking like an idiot.
River: River shrugged, "well at least there aren't any classes today right?" she said knowing that Max could not be looking forward to parents night, and River herself was also not looking forward to meeting Max's father.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:38 PM   #2182
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River shrugged, "well at least there aren't any classes today right?" she said knowing that Max could not be looking forward to parents night, and River herself was also not looking forward to meeting Max's father.
Max: Max nodded. "There is that," she agreed. Maybe a day at the beach would be good for her. What would come would come. "So I guess we go eat breakfast?"

Old 05-05-2013, 08:42 PM   #2183
disneygirl520

Quote:
Max: Max nodded. "There is that," she agreed. Maybe a day at the beach would be good for her. What would come would come. "So I guess we go eat breakfast?"
River: River smiled "guess so" she said walking to the door and opening it.

Toby: Toby looked at himself in the mirror and shrugged. He walked to his suitcase and put his student ID into the bottom. it wasn't that it was a bad picture, but Toby never like the way he looked in pictures. He opened his door and walked out of his room.
Old 05-05-2013, 08:53 PM   #2184
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River smiled "guess so" she said walking to the door and opening it.

Toby: Toby looked at himself in the mirror and shrugged. He walked to his suitcase and put his student ID into the bottom. it wasn't that it was a bad picture, but Toby never like the way he looked in pictures. He opened his door and walked out of his room.
Daniel: Daniel waved at Toby. "Hey!" Then he glanced at River and Max coming out of their room, and Daniel grinned at River. "Morning River!"

Max: Max gave everyone a small, nervous smile. Though she was getting used to being here, she was still uncertain around her classmates.

Old 05-05-2013, 09:04 PM   #2185
disneygirl520

Quote:
Daniel: Daniel waved at Toby. "Hey!" Then he glanced at River and Max coming out of their room, and Daniel grinned at River. "Morning River!"

Max: Max gave everyone a small, nervous smile. Though she was getting used to being here, she was still uncertain around her classmates.
Toby: Toby waved back at Daniel and joined him.

River: River smiled at Daniel and looked down "good morning Daniel" she said. she still got butterflies in her stomach around him. She just still couldn't understand why someone who was so handsome and amzing would shoose her to be his girlfriend.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:12 PM   #2186
Fairywings

Quote:
Toby: Toby waved back at Daniel and joined him.

River: River smiled at Daniel and looked down "good morning Daniel" she said. she still got butterflies in her stomach around him. She just still couldn't understand why someone who was so handsome and amzing would shoose her to be his girlfriend.
Daniel: If Daniel were a little girl, he would have bounced over to River. However, since he was a guy and a junior in high school, He jogged over to River, grinning, and threw an arm around her. "Isn't it great? No classes, no uniforms, no homework........Now, I have no idea how Parent Night will turn out, but until then today looks like it's going to be pretty amazing."

Max: "It does seem nice," Max tentatively agreed, glancing at River self conciously out of the corner of her eye. Max was talking more, but only because she felt if she didn't, River would be angry with her.

Old 05-05-2013, 09:18 PM   #2187
disneygirl520

Quote:
Daniel: If Daniel were a little girl, he would have bounced over to River. However, since he was a guy and a junior in high school, He jogged over to River, grinning, and threw an arm around her. "Isn't it great? No classes, no uniforms, no homework........Now, I have no idea how Parent Night will turn out, but until then today looks like it's going to be pretty amazing."

Max: "It does seem nice," Max tentatively agreed, glancing at River self conciously out of the corner of her eye. Max was talking more, but only because she felt if she didn't, River would be angry with her.
River: River burst into a smile with Daniel's arm around her. She leaned into him, looked up at him and said "yes, it is great" she was glad that Max was talking more, and made her feel better about keeping her secret for some reason.
Old 05-05-2013, 09:35 PM   #2188
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River burst into a smile with Daniel's arm around her. She leaned into him, looked up at him and said "yes, it is great" she was glad that Max was talking more, and made her feel better about keeping her secret for some reason.
Max: Max wrinkled her nose a little. Yeah, Daniel and River were together, but she didn't have to be present every minute of the day to see it. "I'm STARVING! Why are we all standing around? You lovebirds can take your time, but I'm going to go have breakfast like a sane person!" As she began to walk away, she passed Toby and muttered, "Come on Toby. Unless you want to stick around and wait for them to come back to Earth, that is." Then she walked off and started going down the stairs.

Daniel: Daniel just shook his head. How very like Max that was. "She doesn't get it," he murmured half jokingly in River's ear, hoping to cheer her up.

Old 05-05-2013, 09:46 PM   #2189
disneygirl520

Quote:
Max: Max wrinkled her nose a little. Yeah, Daniel and River were together, but she didn't have to be present every minute of the day to see it. "I'm STARVING! Why are we all standing around? You lovebirds can take your time, but I'm going to go have breakfast like a sane person!" As she began to walk away, she passed Toby and muttered, "Come on Toby. Unless you want to stick around and wait for them to come back to Earth, that is." Then she walked off and started going down the stairs.

Daniel: Daniel just shook his head. How very like Max that was. "She doesn't get it," he murmured half jokingly in River's ear, hoping to cheer her up.
Toby: Toby half laughed at Max's statement. He looked over at Daniel and River and said "yeah, let's go get some breakfast" he said catching up to her and walking beside her.

River: River smiled at Daniel "no, she doesn't", she loved the feeling of Daniel's arm around her. "So what do you say we take Max's advice and take our time."
Old 05-05-2013, 09:54 PM   #2190
Fairywings

Quote:
Toby: Toby half laughed at Max's statement. He looked over at Daniel and River and said "yeah, let's go get some breakfast" he said catching up to her and walking beside her.

River: River smiled at Daniel "no, she doesn't", she loved the feeling of Daniel's arm around her. "So what do you say we take Max's advice and take our time."
Max: "I hope that wasn't too far back there. I wasn't trying to be offensive. River and Daniel are good people. But honestly!" Whatever she said, the yelling had cheered Max up a little, and she glanced at Toby and grinned. Then she looked away and went on, "So, a day at the beach, huh?"

Daniel: Daniel nodded in agreement. "Maybe halfway through the year someone will sweep Max off her feet, and then she'll get it. But for now, let's take her advice. After all, we've got all day for the beach pretty much."

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: