Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2013, 12:54 PM   #1921
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520

Toby: Toby looked at Alex when he felt her touch his arm. "I know" he said smiling "they seem perfect for each other" he whispered.
Alex: Alex smiled at him and nodded her head looking at the pair once more before looking back at Toby and saying quietly,"They look so cute together, and they look like they really care about each other. I hope I get that one day." She smiled looking at the couple again before looking at a large building they passed.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 03-25-2013, 12:59 PM   #1922
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia was bored with her book. She just couldn't concentrate. She didn't think anybody else was around, so she thought maybe she would look around the mansion a little bit. She opened up her door and walked out into the common room. She was halfway to the couch before she noticed Jack sitting there. His presence startled her, and she jumped. "Oh, uh..." she started to say.
Jack was another student who intimidated her more than the others did. He was so sullen and serious and, well, intimidating.
Register to remove

Old 03-25-2013, 01:00 PM   #1923
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex smiled at him and nodded her head looking at the pair once more before looking back at Toby and saying quietly,"They look so cute together, and they look like they really care about each other. I hope I get that one day." She smiled looking at the couple again before looking at a large building they passed.
Toby: "me too" Toby said quietly mostly to himself.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:02 PM   #1924
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Amelia: Amelia was bored with her book. She just couldn't concentrate. She didn't think anybody else was around, so she thought maybe she would look around the mansion a little bit. She opened up her door and walked out into the common room. She was halfway to the couch before she noticed Jack sitting there. His presence startled her, and she jumped. "Oh, uh..." she started to say.
Jack was another student who intimidated her more than the others did. He was so sullen and serious and, well, intimidating.
Jack: Jack looked at the girl he didn't know curiously when she walked in. He didn't remember seeing her honestly, maybe she was shy or a loner. He raised an eyebrow at her and waved half heartedly,"Hi."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 01:04 PM   #1925
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Jack: Jack looked at the girl he didn't know curiously when she walked in. He didn't remember seeing her honestly, maybe she was shy or a loner. He raised an eyebrow at her and waved half heartedly,"Hi."
Amelia: "Hi," Amelia said back. She took a deep breath. She nervously toed the carpet and kept her eyes down. She wasn't sure if he was going to say anything else, or if she should say something, or if she should just walk away. Amelia hated herself for being so awkward.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:05 PM   #1926
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: "me too" Toby said quietly mostly to himself.
Alex: Alex looked up at him and bit her lip hoping she didn't upset him, she then bumped his hip with hers trying to lighten the mood a bit. "Don't worry, we can be single together. Or at least until you get yourself a girl." She smiled at him even though she felt a little upset inside knowing that she wouldn't ever find someone, at least for awhile. She never had a boyfriend before so why would boys be interested in her now?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 01:07 PM   #1927
jessidoll

Quote:

Amelia: "Hi," Amelia said back. She took a deep breath. She nervously toed the carpet and kept her eyes down. She wasn't sure if he was going to say anything else, or if she should say something, or if she should just walk away. Amelia hated herself for being so awkward.
Jack: Jack looked at the girl in front of him and frowned. Was he so intimidating that she couldn't talk to him or was she just that shy? He decided maybe for this shy girl he could hold back on being.....him. "You didn't go with the other kids?"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 01:09 PM   #1928
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex looked up at him and bit her lip hoping she didn't upset him, she then bumped his hip with hers trying to lighten the mood a bit. "Don't worry, we can be single together. Or at least until you get yourself a girl." She smiled at him even though she felt a little upset inside knowing that she wouldn't ever find someone, at least for awhile. She never had a boyfriend before so why would boys be interested in her now?
Toby: Toby was pushed slightly off balance when Alex bumped his hip. He smiled "or until you find yourself a guy" he added.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:17 PM   #1929
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Jack: Jack looked at the girl in front of him and frowned. Was she so intimidating that she couldn't talk to him or was she just that shy? He decided maybe for this shy girl he could hold back on being.....him. "You didn't go with the other kids?"
Amelia: Amelia was at least glad that she didn't have to stand there in silence anymore. "Um, no. Spending time with others isn't really my thing. Plus, I wasn't exactly invited. Why didn't you go?"
Amelia was shocking herself. She couldn't believe she was saying this much to Jack. Something about him made her feel comfortable, like she could talk to him and not care what she sounded like. Maybe it was because he didn't seem to care. On the outside he might be scary and tough, but he seemed like he might actually be a nice guy.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:18 PM   #1930
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby was pushed slightly off balance when Alex bumped his hip. He smiled "or until you find yourself a guy" he added.
Alex: Alex smile faded a bit and she bit her lip, looking away from his eyes. "Yeah, sure. Maybe until then."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 01:21 PM   #1931
jessidoll

Quote:

Amelia: Amelia was at least glad that she didn't have to stand there in silence anymore. "Um, no. Spending time with others isn't really my thing. Plus, I wasn't exactly invited. Why didn't you go?"
Amelia was shocking herself. She couldn't believe she was saying this much to Jack. Something about him made her feel comfortable, like she could talk to him and not care what she sounded like. Maybe it was because he didn't seem to care. On the outside he might be scary and tough, but he seemed like he might actually be a nice guy.
Jack: Jack smiled to himself and nodded his head,"Same here, not really a huge fan of people I guess." He looked at the girl closely and tilted his head to the side a little,"What's your name? I don't think I was ever told."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 01:23 PM   #1932
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex smile faded a bit and she bit her lip, looking away from his eyes. "Yeah, sure. Maybe until then."
Toby: Toby playfully pushed her shoulder "I'm serious, i think there's someone out there for everyone. Plus, I'm sure there's loads of guys who like you, I mean you're great."
Old 03-25-2013, 01:26 PM   #1933
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Jack: Jack smiled to himself and nodded his head,"Same here, not really a huge fan of people I guess." He looked at the girl closely and tilted his head to the side a little,"What's your name? I don't think I was ever told."
Amelia: Amelia nodded. She was more relaxed than before. "I'm Amelia," she said, "And you're Jack, right?"
Old 03-25-2013, 01:31 PM   #1934
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby playfully pushed her shoulder "I'm serious, i think there's someone out there for everyone. Plus, I'm sure there's loads of guys who like you, I mean you're great."
Alex: Alex stumbled a bit when he pushed her and laughed trying to hide the blush that arises on her cheeks,"Sure Toby, whatever you say."

Quote:

Amelia: Amelia nodded. She was more relaxed than before. "I'm Amelia," she said, "And you're Jack, right?"
Jack: Jack smiled again and nodded his head,"Right. Nice to meet you Amelia." He had no idea how he hadn't really spoken to her yet, she was a lot more cooler than the others sometimes.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-25-2013, 01:41 PM   #1935
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex stumbled a bit when he pushed her and laughed trying to hide the blush that arises on her cheeks,"Sure Toby, whatever you say."

Jack: Jack smiled again and nodded his head,"Right. Nice to meet you Amelia." He had no idea how he hadn't really spoken to her yet, she was a lot more cooler than the others sometimes.
Toby: Toby smiled. He raised his eyebrows and then said sarcastically "you know, I'm always right" he made an attempt to say it with a serious face but lost it to a smile at the end.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: