Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 04:36 PM   #1861
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: "it's nice" he said smiling "but not exactly "fun" like I had hoped."
Alex: "Shoot. Oh well, maybe I'll find a way to have some fun when I drive!" She said smiling towards the end. Alex jumped off the helicopter when it landed and looked around grinning.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 03-24-2013, 04:40 PM   #1862
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: "Shoot. Oh well, maybe I'll find a way to have some fun when I drive!" She said smiling towards the end. Alex jumped off the helicopter when it landed and looked around grinning.
Toby: "somehow I'm sure you will" he said smiling and jumping out of the helicopter.

River: River stood next to Daniel waiting for everyone to get out of the helicopter.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-24-2013, 04:49 PM   #1863
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Max: Max looked around at everyone standing around the helicopter. 'Is that everybody?"
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 03-24-2013, 05:27 PM   #1864
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Max: Max looked around at everyone standing around the helicopter. 'Is that everybody?"
Toby: Toby shrugged "looks like it" he said
Old 03-24-2013, 05:47 PM   #1865
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Max: "'Thank fudge?'" Max repeated, in wonder of her choice of vocabulary.

Daniel: Daniel laughed. "You and your expressions."

Max: Max nodded and slowly walked to the rest of the group and rejoined them. Daniel helped her down and she said, "Thanks."

Daniel: "Not a problem," he replied and helped anyone else who needed his help.
Quote:

Toby: "somehow I'm sure you will" he said smiling and jumping out of the helicopter.

River: River stood next to Daniel waiting for everyone to get out of the helicopter.
Alex: Alex grinned at Max and nodded,"Yeah I kinda say weird things like that a lot." She turned to Tony and her smile only grew,"Hopefully I will!"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-24-2013, 06:01 PM   #1866
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex grinned at Max and nodded,"Yeah I kinda say weird things like that a lot." She turned to Tony and her smile only grew,"Hopefully I will!"
Toby: "you will." he said smiling.
Old 03-24-2013, 06:01 PM   #1867
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Toby: Toby shrugged "looks like it" he said
Quote:
Daniel: "Let's go then," Daniel said. He led the group from the airfield and they soon got into town. It wasn't a really big city like Orlando, Tampa Bay or Miami, but they were in a downtown area with normal big city assets like skyscrapers, shops, restaurants, malls and more.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 03-24-2013, 06:06 PM   #1868
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: "you will." he said smiling.
Alex: Alex smiled and tapped her chin with her pointer finger trying to look like she was deep in thought,"I suppose having a nice radio would help me have more fun driving, not to mention seat covers. Oh! Maybe I could have those fuzzy dice things! Y'know the ones you hang on the mirror!" She looked at Toby with excited eyes and a grin on her lips thinking about how at one of the old orphanages the oldest kid had a pair of the dice in his car and she would always play with them.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-24-2013, 06:09 PM   #1869
jessidoll

Quote:

Daniel: "Let's go then," Daniel said. He led the group from the airfield and they soon got into town. It wasn't a really big city like Orlando, Tampa Bay or Miami, but they were in a downtown area with normal big city assets like skyscrapers, shops, restaurants, malls and more.
Alex: Alex followed looking at the city in awe. "Wow, I love this place already!"She said looking around the city. Even though she had lived in cities similar to this one, Alex was a lot happier here already then at the others.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-24-2013, 06:22 PM   #1870
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex smiled and tapped her chin with her pointer finger trying to look like she was deep in thought,"I suppose having a nice radio would help me have more fun driving, not to mention seat covers. Oh! Maybe I could have those fuzzy dice things! Y'know the ones you hang on the mirror!" She looked at Toby with excited eyes and a grin on her lips thinking about how at one of the old orphanages the oldest kid had a pair of the dice in his car and she would always play with them.
Toby: Toby smiled amused by how excited Alex got about everything. "see, I knew you would make it fun." he said laughing. In some ways he wished he could be more like Alex and get that excited about everything,
Old 03-24-2013, 06:28 PM   #1871
Fairywings

Quote:
Alex: Alex followed looking at the city in awe. "Wow, I love this place already!"She said looking around the city. Even though she had lived in cities similar to this one, Alex was a lot happier here already then at the others.
Daniel: Daniel laughed. He'd been to many cities, but just the reaction of his classmate made him like this one. "So, what do you guys want to do?"

Max: Max looked around. It was just another city, but it was a good city she supposed. Not too small, but not overwhelmingly big either. "Well, some people have been talking about drinks." She figured some of the girls would like to go shopping. Max didn't mind shopping until someone tried to get her to try things on that were dressier or something wilder than Max preferred. Her father did it to her all the time. He'd always wanted to make her into a little princess. She knew if they went shopping the girls would only tell her she should try something on because they thought she'd look nice, but shopping trips still made Max nervous. It seemed a lot of things that made Max nervous resulted from her father's controlling ways and the fights that resulted.

Old 03-24-2013, 06:34 PM   #1872
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: Toby smiled amused by how excited Alex got about everything. "see, I knew you would make it fun." he said laughing. In some ways he wished he could be more like Alex and get that excited about everything,
Alex: Alex grinned and waved at a little girl that walked by before turning to Toby and saying,"I guess so." She continued to walk looking at all the buildings before randomly speaking a thought that came to her head to Toby,"I never really liked living in the city when I did. I liked the smaller towns the most, I think it's because in smaller towns everyone knows everyone and you had friends you knew since you were in diapers. I always wanted that."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-24-2013, 06:37 PM   #1873
jessidoll

Quote:

Daniel: Daniel laughed. He'd been to many cities, but just the reaction of his classmate made him like this one. "So, what do you guys want to do?"

Max: Max looked around. It was just another city, but it was a good city she supposed. Not too small, but not overwhelmingly big either. "Well, some people have been talking about drinks." She figured some of the girls would like to go shopping. Max didn't mind shopping until someone tried to get her to try things on that were dressier or something wilder than Max preferred. Her father did it to her all the time. He'd always wanted to make her into a little princess. She knew if they went shopping the girls would only tell her she should try something on because they thought she'd look nice, but shopping trips still made Max nervous. It seemed a lot of things that made Max nervous resulted from her father's controlling ways and the fights that resulted.
Alex: Alex tore her eyes from a building back to her classmates,"Yeah I really want something to drink first if that's alright with everyone. Maybe then we could go souvenir shopping! I've heard of these stores that sell all kinds of things like snow globes, hats and things but I never got to shop at them."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-24-2013, 06:43 PM   #1874
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex grinned and waved at a little girl that walked by before turning to Toby and saying,"I guess so." She continued to walk looking at all the buildings before randomly speaking a thought that came to her head to Toby,"I never really liked living in the city when I did. I liked the smaller towns the most, I think it's because in smaller towns everyone knows everyone and you had friends you knew since you were in diapers. I always wanted that."
Toby: Toby smiled at Alex "I live in a small town, and you're right everyone knows everyone. Which is nice, but everyone also knows everything about you making it kind of difficult to..." he dropped his voice to a whisper "keep a superpower a secret."
Old 03-24-2013, 06:54 PM   #1875
Fairywings

Quote:
Alex: Alex tore her eyes from a building back to her classmates,"Yeah I really want something to drink first if that's alright with everyone. Maybe then we could go souvenir shopping! I've heard of these stores that sell all kinds of things like snow globes, hats and things but I never got to shop at them."
Quote:
Toby: Toby smiled at Alex "I live in a small town, and you're right everyone knows everyone. Which is nice, but everyone also knows everything about you making it kind of difficult to..." he dropped his voice to a whisper "keep a superpower a secret."
Daniel: "No, that's fine. First drink shop you find, just yell. Let's keep walking though, and anybody see anything they want to do or anywhere they want to go in, just say the word."

Max: Max decided to jump into the conversation. Nothing she said here would reveal anything. "Ehh, it doesn't affect me much. I live in boarding schools nine months of the year, and in June, July and August when I'm at my dad's the only times I ever leave the house are when I'm out with my dad. None of the neighbors have kids my age so there's no one really I talk to in the summer."

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: