Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 03:51 PM   #1846
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex smiled kindly at Max,"No problem." She turned and smiled at Toby when he sat next to her, then turned to Daniel. "Maybe we could rent a car."
Toby: "yeah, I think that sounds fun" Toby said. Toby also had his drivers license, and money with him. But he wasn't going to volunteer to drive. He was nowhere near as confident as Daniel was.
Old 03-24-2013, 03:55 PM   #1847
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Max: Max smiled back at Toby, then answered Daniel. "I think we should just walk. Sorry if you guys are sore from gym, but we only have a few hours, and not only do rental cars take a long time to get, they can be really expensive. My dad complains everytime he has to fly and then drive me to a new school. Besides, I don't think they'd trust a bunch of teenagers with one."

Daniel: Daniel nodded at Max. What she said made a lot of sense. He believed she was smarter than she let on most of the time.
Alex: Alex looked at Max and nodded her head,"Wow. That made a lot of sense, smart thinking Max!"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-24-2013, 03:55 PM   #1848
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max smiled back at Toby, then answered Daniel. "I think we should just walk. Sorry if you guys are sore from gym, but we only have a few hours, and not only do rental cars take a long time to get, they can be really expensive. My dad complains everytime he has to fly and then drive me to a new school. Besides, I don't think they'd trust a bunch of teenagers with one."

Daniel: Daniel nodded at Max. What she said made a lot of sense. He believed she was smarter than she let on most of the time.
River: River smiled at Max, "yeah that's true. They probably wouldn't trust us with a car." she said. She was glad Max was voicing her opinion, but River still felt a pit in her stomach every time Max mentioned her father. She just couldn't imagine a parent asking their child to hurt themselves. But she shook this feeling quickly.
Old 03-24-2013, 03:56 PM   #1849
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

OOC: Some of these posts make me smile, because everyone seems to be jealous of Daniel's confidence and he's completely oblivious.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 03-24-2013, 04:00 PM   #1850
disneygirl520

Quote:
OOC: Some of these posts make me smile, because everyone seems to be jealous of Daniel's confidence and he's completely oblivious.
OOC: I thought about that!
Old 03-24-2013, 04:01 PM   #1851
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post

Toby: "yeah, I think that sounds fun" Toby said. Toby also had his drivers license, and money with him. But he wasn't going to volunteer to drive. He was nowhere near as confident as Daniel was.
Alex: Alex turned to Toby and smiled,"What about you Toby? Can you drive?"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-24-2013, 04:08 PM   #1852
disneygirl520

Quote:

Toby: "hmm me? Yeah, I can." he said surprised at the question. But he wasn't sure why he was so surprised it was a normal question to ask.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:14 PM   #1853
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Alex: Alex looked at Max and nodded her head,"Wow. That made a lot of sense, smart thinking Max!"
Quote:
River: River smiled at Max, "yeah that's true. They probably wouldn't trust us with a car." she said. She was glad Max was voicing her opinion, but River still felt a pit in her stomach every time Max mentioned her father. She just couldn't imagine a parent asking their child to hurt themselves. But she shook this feeling quickly.
Quote:
Quote:
Toby: "hmm me? Yeah, I can." he said surprised at the question. But he wasn't sure why he was so surprised it was a normal question to ask.
Max: Max shrugged. "Thanks guys," Max said. As if she knew what River was feeling, Max gave River a quick smile, then turned away. She hoped no one noticed.

Daniel: Daniel blinked as he watched Max smile at River then turn away. There was something odd about that. But instead, he said, 'I think we're landing."

Pilot: "You would be correct, Daniel."
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 03-24-2013, 04:15 PM   #1854
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max shrugged. "Thanks guys," Max said. As if she knew what River was feeling, Max gave River a quick smile, then turned away. She hoped no one noticed.

Daniel: Daniel blinked as he watched Max smile at River then turn away. There was something odd about that. But instead, he said, 'I think we're landing."

River: River smiled back at Max. Then looked at Daniel smiling and looking out the window.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:17 PM   #1855
jessidoll

Quote:

Alex: "Really? That's cool! I can't wait until I get my license, it must be fun to be able to drive!"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-24-2013, 04:21 PM   #1856
jessidoll

Quote:

Alex: Alex didn't notice Max smile at River and grinned when she heard the pilot and Daniel,"Thank fudge! I can't wait to get something to drink!"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-24-2013, 04:23 PM   #1857
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: "Really? That's cool! I can't wait until I get my license, it must be fun to be able to drive!"
Toby: "it's nice" he said smiling "but not exactly "fun" like I had hoped."
Old 03-24-2013, 04:25 PM   #1858
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River smiled back at Max. Then looked at Daniel smiling and looking out the window.
Daniel: They landed, and he jumped out, ready to help people once again.

Max: When they landed, Max grew more uncertain. She hung back while the others went ahead.

Old 03-24-2013, 04:27 PM   #1859
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: They landed, and he jumped out, ready to help people once again.

Max: When they landed, Max grew more uncertain. She hung back while the others went ahead.
River: River jumped up from her seat and reached out to get help from Daniel. She looked back at Max as if saying "come on".
Old 03-24-2013, 04:36 PM   #1860
Fairywings

Quote:
Alex: Alex didn't notice Max smile at River and grinned when she heard the pilot and Daniel,"Thank fudge! I can't wait to get something to drink!"
Max: "'Thank fudge?'" Max repeated, in wonder of her choice of vocabulary.

Daniel: Daniel laughed. "You and your expressions."

Quote:
River: River jumped up from her seat and reached out to get help from Daniel. She looked back at Max as if saying "come on".
Max: Max nodded and slowly walked to the rest of the group and rejoined them. Daniel helped her down and she said, "Thanks."

Daniel: "Not a problem," he replied and helped anyone else who needed his help.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: