Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2013, 02:51 PM   #1831
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either in the Hufflepuff common room or lurking through the secret corridors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

OOC: Daniel might be a good choice, because he's been suspecting, and he's River's boyfriend, which would be why she'd vouch for him. I wondered about Toby, since it would make his and Max's situation even more awkward, which would help the story. But Daniel might be the better choice.

I was thinking of having something happen while they were out.

Max: Max walked with the group. She waited for someone to strike up a conversation, too shy to start one herself.

Daniel: Daniel led them all out to the helicopter. The pilot knew they were coming and had the doors open for them. He helped River up into the helicopter and turned around to see if anyone else needed his help. His mother had always stressed to him how important it was to be a gentleman.
Alex: Alex skipped outside and started talking excitedly,"I can't wait to get off the island! I love it here but I do want to go somewhere. I wonder what all there is to do! I really want some coffee, or maybe a slurpee! What about you guys?" She walked up to the helicopter and smiled shyly at Daniel hoping for some help to get on.

Ooc: I thought Daniel would be a good choice. What were you thinking should happen?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 02:52 PM   #1832
disneygirl520
Disney, where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:

OOC: Daniel might be a good choice, because he's been suspecting, and he's River's boyfriend, which would be why she'd vouch for him. I wondered about Toby, since it would make his and Max's situation even more awkward, which would help the story. But Daniel might be the better choice.

I was thinking of having something happen while they were out.

Max: Max walked with the group. She waited for someone to strike up a conversation, too shy to start one herself.

Daniel: Daniel led them all out to the helicopter. The pilot knew they were coming and had the doors open for them. He helped River up into the helicopter and turned around to see if anyone else needed his help. His mother had always stressed to him how important it was to be a gentleman.
OOC: I was thinking Daniel because he would be able to see through River's lies the best, plus he was already suspecting. But I could see Toby finding out though to, it would make their relationship even more awkward. But I do agree with you, and I think that Daniel is a better choice.

River: River climbed into the helicopter with Daniels help "thanks" she said smiling and finding a seat.

Toby: Toby climbed into the helicopter and sat down waiting for everyone else to get in.

Join me for my first PTR http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3158958
disneygirl520 is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-24-2013, 03:07 PM   #1833
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
OOC: Maybe Daniel, or maybe someone who would handle it differently than River, like Jack or Toby. Just a thought. It shouldn't be spilled to everyone yet.
Quote:
Nate: Nate climbed onto the helicopter, glad to be going somewhere. If they were allowed to take frequent trips, think of all the places they could go. They were in Florida. He began to wonder aloud. "Think we could take longer weekend trips? There's lots of cool places in Florida.... Everglades, Disney, Universal, beaches...That would be fun."

Margo: With the help of the pilot, Margo got on. It seemed much longer than it had been since they were last on. Hearing Nate, she said, "Yeah, that would be cool. Wonder if it's allowed?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex skipped outside and started talking excitedly,"I can't wait to get off the island! I love it here but I do want to go somewhere. I wonder what all there is to do! I really want some coffee, or maybe a slurpee! What about you guys?" She walked up to the helicopter and smiled shyly at Daniel hoping for some help to get on.

Ooc: I thought Daniel would be a good choice. What were you thinking should happen?
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
OOC: I was thinking Daniel because he would be able to see through River's lies the best, plus he was already suspecting. But I could see Toby finding out though to, it would make their relationship even more awkward. But I do agree with you, and I think that Daniel is a better choice.

River: River climbed into the helicopter with Daniels help "thanks" she said smiling and finding a seat.

Toby: Toby climbed into the helicopter and sat down waiting for everyone else to get in.
OOC: I'm planning on revealing everything slowly one character at a time, until everything happens.

Okay, so it'll be Daniel, and I guess maybe someting will happen, and River and Max will head off to help Max, and maybe River could be saying to Max how she has to be careful, because she has to save her strength for punishments, and Daniel could over hear maybe and confront them.

Daniel: "I wouldn't be surprised if the professor plans little day and weekend trips and stuff. Especially if she could make it educational, like the Everglades." He gave Alex a boost into the aircraft, and said, "We could always walk around until we find somethoing to do. But drinks may be in order."

Max: The small girl, one of the last to board, had every intention of getting on herself, but she quickly found difficulty in the process.

Daniel: Daniel tried not to smile as he watched Max. She was so stubborn. As she stepped back, he said, "You know, you don't always have to do things on your own." What he said unintentionally had more meaning to Max than Daniel realized. She took his offered hand and he helped her in. After getting in himself, he asked, "Is that everyone?"

Max: Once on the helicopter, she looked areound, unsure of who to sit with or who had an empty seat near them.

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Fairywings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 03:08 PM   #1834
jessidoll

Location: Either in the Hufflepuff common room or lurking through the secret corridors.

Quote:
Nate: Nate climbed onto the helicopter, glad to be going somewhere. If they were allowed to take frequent trips, think of all the places they could go. They were in Florida. He began to wonder aloud. "Think we could take longer weekend trips? There's lots of cool places in Florida.... Everglades, Disney, Universal, beaches...That would be fun."

Margo: With the help of the pilot, Margo got on. It seemed much longer than it had been since they were last on. Hearing Nate, she said, "Yeah, that would be cool. Wonder if it's allowed?"
Alex: "Disney? I've heard of that place! I love the movies, if we are allowed to go I want to!" She said happily.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-24-2013, 03:13 PM   #1835
jessidoll

Quote:

OOC: I'm planning on revealing everything slowly one character at a time, until everything happens.

Okay, so it'll be Daniel, and I guess maybe someting will happen, and River and Max will head off to help Max, and maybe River could be saying to Max how she has to be careful, because she has to save her strength for punishments, and Daniel could over hear maybe and confront them.

Daniel: "I wouldn't be surprised if the professor plans little day and weekend trips and stuff. Especially if she could make it educational, like the Everglades." He gave Alex a boost into the aircraft, and said, "We could always walk around until we find somethoing to do. But drinks may be in order."

Max: The small girl, one of the last to board, had every intention of getting on herself, but she quickly found difficulty in the process.

Daniel: Daniel tried not to smile as he watched Max. She was so stubborn. As she stepped back, he said, "You know, you don't always have to do things on your own." What he said unintentionally had more meaning to Max than Daniel realized. She took his offered hand and he helped her in. After getting in himself, he asked, "Is that everyone?"

Max: Once on the helicopter, she looked areound, unsure of who to sit with or who had an empty seat near them.
Alex: "Thanks Daniel," She said as he helped her on and sat next to Toby. "I think that is everyone," She said looking around and smiled seeing Max. "There's a seat here if you want Max," Alex said patting the seat next to her.

Ooc: sounds good.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-24-2013, 03:16 PM   #1836
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Alex: "Disney? I've heard of that place! I love the movies, if we are allowed to go I want to!" She said happily.
OOC: If everyone's willing, I want them to go to MNSSHP at WDW.

I've been trying to decide what Disney characters my characters should be if they do go. I was thinking Max could be Mulan or Melody from Little Mermaid 2. Daniel has been much harder to cast. I've not even thought about the professor yet. Maybe Jane.

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 03-24-2013, 03:18 PM   #1837
disneygirl520

Quote:

OOC: that sounds fine, or I could see it happening like River and Max whispering and Daniel noticing or just how River and Max seem to have a deep relationship they didn't have before and having Daniel ask River about what's going on later having a conversation like. "what's going on" "nothing" "you're lying" "yeah I know". And then having Daniel basically figure it out, and then just getting the details filled in by either Max or River.

River: River smiled as she listened to everyone talk about what they wanted to do. She had lived in Florida her whole life, but had never gotten to do any of the tourist attractions. She too was excited.

Old 03-24-2013, 03:21 PM   #1838
jessidoll

Quote:

OOC: If everyone's willing, I want them to go to MNSSHP at WDW.

I've been trying to decide what Disney characters my characters should be if they do go. I was thinking Max could be Mulan or Melody from Little Mermaid 2. Daniel has been much harder to cast. I've not even thought about the professor yet. Maybe Jane.
Ooc: I love the idea of MNSSHP.

I like Melody for Max, and Jane would be good for the professor, Daniel could be one of the princes perhaps.

I might make Alex Aurora for the party if we all want to do it. She'd wear the costume before Aurora knew she was a princess and lived with the three fairies, I've always liked that dress.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-24-2013, 03:25 PM   #1839
disneygirl520

OOC: I've been trying to think who my characters could dress as too! I was thinking Toby would be one of the princes (not sure which yet), I'm not sure about River, I also thought about Melody, or maybe Lilo, or maybe Pocahontas, I don't know, but I'm sure I'll think of something.

Old 03-24-2013, 03:31 PM   #1840
Fairywings

Quote:
Alex: "Thanks Daniel," She said as he helped her on and sat next to Toby. "I think that is everyone," She said looking around and smiled seeing Max. "There's a seat here if you want Max," Alex said patting the seat next to her.

Ooc: sounds good.
Max: Max glanced at River nervously, before dropping into the seat next to Alex. It would be suspicious if she spent too much time with River. She was already paranoid that people had noticed that they had a connection and River had a small amount of control over Max. "Thanks," Max said. If Toby sits on the other side of Alex, this flight is going to be awkward, Max thought.

Daniel: Daniel sat next to River. He put on his seatbelt and smiled at his girfriend. Then he looked at the rest of them. "When we get there, do you all just want to walk around, or do you want to get a van or something. I have money and a driver's license if you guys want to rent a car."

Quote:
OOC: that sounds fine, or I could see it happening like River and Max whispering and Daniel noticing or just how River and Max seem to have a deep relationship they didn't have before and having Daniel ask River about what's going on later having a conversation like. "what's going on" "nothing" "you're lying" "yeah I know". And then having Daniel basically figure it out, and then just getting the details filled in by either Max or River.

River: River smiled as she listened to everyone talk about what they wanted to do. She had lived in Florida her whole life, but had never gotten to do any of the tourist attractions. She too was excited.
OOC: Or that. I thought of my way because it would get Max and River away from the others, so Daniel could go after them because he was suspicious, and there'd be privacy from the rest.

Quote:
Ooc: I love the idea of MNSSHP.

I like Melody for Max, and Jane would be good for the professor, Daniel could be one of the princes perhaps.

I might make Alex Aurora for the party if we all want to do it. She'd wear the costume before Aurora knew she was a princess and lived with the three fairies, I've always liked that dress.
OOC: Maybe he could pull off Flynn Rider.

Old 03-24-2013, 03:39 PM   #1841
Fairywings

Quote:
OOC: I've been trying to think who my characters could dress as too! I was thinking Toby would be one of the princes (not sure which yet), I'm not sure about River, I also thought about Melody, or maybe Lilo, or maybe Pocahontas, I don't know, but I'm sure I'll think of something.
OOC: I think I'm claiming Melody for Max, but Lilo, Pocahontas, or Mulan might do. As for Toby, I think I'm going to let you do Flynn Rider for him if you want, and Daniel can be Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet.

Old 03-24-2013, 03:40 PM   #1842
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max glanced at River nervously, before dropping into the seat next to Alex. It would be suspicious if she spent too much time with River. She was already paranoid that people had noticed that they had a connection and River had a small amount of control over Max. "Thanks," Max said. If Toby sits on the other side of Alex, this flight is going to be awkward, Max thought.

Daniel: Daniel sat next to River. He put on his seatbelt and smiled at his girfriend. Then he looked at the rest of them. "When we get there, do you all just want to walk around, or do you want to get a van or something. I have money and a driver's license if you guys want to rent a car."

OOC: Or that. I thought of my way because it would get Max and River away from the others, so Daniel could go after them because he was suspicious, and there'd be privacy from the rest.

Toby: Toby sat next to Alex and smiled as Max sat on the other side of Alex. He was going to do his best to not let their relationship get anymore awkward.

River: River smiled at Daniel when he sat next to her, she thought about his question, but didn't have an answer yet.

OOC: That's true, your idea sounds fine it makes a lot of sense. And yes!!! I think the idea of Toby being Flynn Rider is great!

Old 03-24-2013, 03:43 PM   #1843
disneygirl520

Quote:

OOC: I think I'm claiming Melody for Max, but Lilo, Pocahontas, or Mulan might do. As for Toby, I think I'm going to let you do Flynn Rider for him if you want, and Daniel can be Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet.
OOC: I like the idea of Daniel being Jim Hawkins, and yeah Max can definitely be Melody, I was just listing characters I had thought of. I'm not sure who River will be yet, maybe Mulan, I don't know.

Old 03-24-2013, 03:45 PM   #1844
jessidoll

Quote:

Quote:

Toby: Toby sat next to Alex and smiled as Max sat on the other side of Alex. He was going to do his best to not let their relationship get anymore awkward.

River: River smiled at Daniel when he sat next to her, she thought about his question, but didn't have an answer yet.

OOC: That's true, your idea sounds fine it makes a lot of sense. And yes!!! I think the idea of Toby being Flynn Rider is great!
Alex: Alex smiled kindly at Max,"No problem." She turned and smiled at Toby when he sat next to her, then turned to Daniel. "Maybe we could rent a car."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-24-2013, 03:49 PM   #1845
Fairywings

Quote:

Max: Max smiled back at Toby, then answered Daniel. "I think we should just walk. Sorry if you guys are sore from gym, but we only have a few hours, and not only do rental cars take a long time to get, they can be really expensive. My dad complains everytime he has to fly and then drive me to a new school. Besides, I don't think they'd trust a bunch of teenagers with one."

Daniel: Daniel nodded at Max. What she said made a lot of sense. He believed she was smarter than she let on most of the time.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: