Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 01:42 PM   #1816
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: Alex nodded her head still smiling,"Yes sir! When I'm hyper I jump around a lot, say random things, and do dumb stuff." She shrugged her shoulders,"I don't do anything that could get me in trouble. Anymore at least."
Toby: Toby smiled, and then wondered how Alex used to act.
Old 03-24-2013, 01:53 PM   #1817
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Alex: Alex nodded her head still smiling,"Yes sir! When I'm hyper I jump around a lot, say random things, and do dumb stuff." She shrugged her shoulders,"I don't do anything that could get me in trouble. Anymore at least."
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "I don't know, I haven't been keeping track of who has and who has not noticed." she said honestly. "okay, if people ask me I guess that's what I'll say." she said, but River hoped no one would ask her, she was a horrible liar and had a feeling people might see right through her story.
Max: Max nodded. "All right." She head to the door, but stopped. She turned around and looked at River. "I'm sorry. It's a lot to handle, I know. Everything about me and my life is crazy and mesed up and overwhelming and dangerous, I know. Believe me, I don't find this situation appealing. But the other few alternative out there are things I truly cannot handle. I wish someone else could help you with the secrecy that I'm a natural in. But I'm fourteen, the youngest in the school. Everyone else, they'd think they had a better solution and mess everything up, because they're 'older and wiser'. I hate to put more pressure on you, I really really hate to do it, but I'm depending on you to help me keep up the facade." Putting her hand on the doorknob, she asked, "Ready?"

Daniel: "Why is that not surprising?" he said teasingly. He wasn't trying to hurt Alex in anyway, thes was just fun.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-24-2013, 02:01 PM   #1818
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Toby: Toby smiled, and then wondered how Alex used to act.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Max: Max nodded. "All right." She head to the door, but stopped. She turned around and looked at River. "I'm sorry. It's a lot to handle, I know. Everything about me and my life is crazy and mesed up and overwhelming and dangerous, I know. Believe me, I don't find this situation appealing. But the other few alternative out there are things I truly cannot handle. I wish someone else could help you with the secrecy that I'm a natural in. But I'm fourteen, the youngest in the school. Everyone else, they'd think they had a better solution and mess everything up, because they're 'older and wiser'. I hate to put more pressure on you, I really really hate to do it, but I'm depending on you to help me keep up the facade." Putting her hand on the doorknob, she asked, "Ready?"

Daniel: "Why is that not surprising?" he said teasingly. He wasn't trying to hurt Alex in anyway, thes was just fun.
Alex: Alex thought about what she said about how she didn't do things that could get her in trouble anymore and mentally scolded herself. Hearing Daniel she shrugged and smiled at his teasing,"I don't know why, I can be a surprising person."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 03-24-2013, 02:03 PM   #1819
disneygirl520

Quote:

River: River didn't say anything while Max talked, she just listened to each word and stood frozen looking directly at Max. When she finished she said "yeah, I'm ready". She was truly thankful for what Max had said to her. She felt better knowing Max understood that she was not having an easy time keeping this secret and that she didn't blame her for that.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:04 PM   #1820
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex thought about what she said about how she didn't do things that could get her in trouble anymore and mentally scolded herself. Hearing Daniel she shrugged and smiled at his teasing,"I don't know why, I can be a surprising person."
Toby: Toby didn't say anything now, he just listened to what Daniel and Alex were saying.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #1821
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Quote:
River: River didn't say anything while Max talked, she just listened to each word and stood frozen looking directly at Max. When she finished she said "yeah, I'm ready". She was truly thankful for what Max had said to her. She felt better knowing Max understood that she was not having an easy time keeping this secret and that she didn't blame her for that.
Max: Max nodded, she felt there was a new understanding between them. She was going to miss River when she left the school. There was always one person at every school Max missed, whether they'd been friends or not. But she couldn't think about that. She opened up the door and walked out. 'Um, hi guys. So, uh, I'll come with you, if you uh, don't mind,' she said shyly.

Daniel: Daniel laughed at Alex, then smiled at Max kindly after she spoke. "Of course you're welcome to come. Everyone ready to go?"
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 03-24-2013, 02:11 PM   #1822
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Max: Max nodded, she felt there was a new understanding between them. She was going to miss River when she left the school. There was always one person at every school Max missed, whether they'd been friends or not. But she couldn't think about that. She opened up the door and walked out. 'Um, hi guys. So, uh, I'll come with you, if you uh, don't mind,' she said shyly.

Daniel: Daniel laughed at Alex, then smiled at Max kindly after she spoke. "Of course you're welcome to come. Everyone ready to go?"
Alex: Alex smiled at Max,"We'd love it if you came! We're going to have such a good time." She looked at Daniel and nodded her head excitedly.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-24-2013, 02:18 PM   #1823
disneygirl520

Quote:

River: River smiled now feeling much better about everything.

Toby: Toby smiled at Max when she came over. "I'm ready" he said in response to Daniel's questions.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:22 PM   #1824
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: "I'm ready, too." She was glad Max had decided to go with them.

Nate: "Let's roll." He turned around and headed to the door.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:25 PM   #1825
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River smiled now feeling much better about everything.

Toby: Toby smiled at Max when she came over. "I'm ready" he said in response to Daniel's questions.
OOC: Okay, who should be the next INDIVIDUAL to find out Max's secret?

Daniel: "All right then, let's go," he said. He took River's hand and zstarted walking down the stairs.

Max: Max smiled tentatively at the group, even though she was nervous. It was the first real smile she'd shown at school, not one that was filled with sarcasm.

Old 03-24-2013, 02:29 PM   #1826
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "All right then, let's go," he said. He took River's hand and zstarted walking down the stairs.

Max: Max smiled tentatively at the group, even though she was nervous. It was the first real smile she'd shown at school, not one that was filled with sarcasm.
OOC: I was thinking Daniel would, but that was just my thought.

River: River took Daniel's hand and smiled walking with him.

Toby: Toby followed the group glad to be leaving the island.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:30 PM   #1827
jessidoll

Quote:

Alex: Alex smiled back at Max and followed down the steps excitedly.

Ooc: Daniel?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-24-2013, 02:40 PM   #1828
Fairywings

Quote:
OOC: I was thinking Daniel would, but that was just my thought.

River: River took Daniel's hand and smiled walking with him.

Toby: Toby followed the group glad to be leaving the island.
Quote:
Alex: Alex smiled back at Max and followed down the steps excitedly.

Ooc: Daniel?
OOC: Daniel might be a good choice, because he's been suspecting, and he's River's boyfriend, which would be why she'd vouch for him. I wondered about Toby, since it would make his and Max's situation even more awkward, which would help the story. But Daniel might be the better choice.

I was thinking of having something happen while they were out.

Max: Max walked with the group. She waited for someone to strike up a conversation, too shy to start one herself.

Daniel: Daniel led them all out to the helicopter. The pilot knew they were coming and had the doors open for them. He helped River up into the helicopter and turned around to see if anyone else needed his help. His mother had always stressed to him how important it was to be a gentleman.

Old 03-24-2013, 02:43 PM   #1829
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

OOC: Maybe Daniel, or maybe someone who would handle it differently than River, like Jack or Toby. Just a thought. It shouldn't be spilled to everyone yet.
Old 03-24-2013, 02:48 PM   #1830
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Nate: Nate climbed onto the helicopter, glad to be going somewhere. If they were allowed to take frequent trips, think of all the places they could go. They were in Florida. He began to wonder aloud. "Think we could take longer weekend trips? There's lots of cool places in Florida.... Everglades, Disney, Universal, beaches...That would be fun."

Margo: With the help of the pilot, Margo got on. It seemed much longer than it had been since they were last on. Hearing Nate, she said, "Yeah, that would be cool. Wonder if it's allowed?"
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: