Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-24-2013, 11:30 AM   #1786
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Daniel: He grinned at Alex's enthusiasm. "Someone seems very excited," he teased. He didn't really know what he was going to do for the rest of his day. He decided he'd figure it out once he changed clothes.
Alex: "Maybe a little," She said laughing. Alex continued to smile as she grabbed her bag and stood up slinging it across her shoulder. She rolled up her sleeves once again thankful she could get in real clothes in a few moments.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 11:36 AM   #1787
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 26,929

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: "Maybe a little," She said laughing. Alex continued to smile as she grabbed her bag and stood up slinging it across her shoulder. She rolled up her sleeves once again thankful she could get in real clothes in a few moments.
Daniel: Suddenly, Daniel got an idea of what to do with their day. He looked excitedly at everyone. "I have an idea. Meet me in the common room in ten or fifteen minutes ready to go." Then he got his backpack and teleported to his room.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-24-2013, 11:56 AM   #1788
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Daniel: Suddenly, Daniel got an idea of what to do with their day. He looked excitedly at everyone. "I have an idea. Meet me in the common room in ten or fifteen minutes ready to go." Then he got his backpack and teleported to his room.
Alex: Alex looked at the spot where Daniel had teleported and shrugged. "Alrighty then," She said turning to Jack who seemed to be asleep in his chair. She kicked his shoe and rolled her eyes,"Are you coming with us?"

Jack: Jack opened his eyes and looked at the small girl in front of him before saying,"I'm not going anywhere with any of you." He stood up, grabbing his bag, and walked away towards his room where he shut and locked his door behind him.

Alex: Alex looked after him and scoffed,"Jerk." She rolled her eyes before running up to her room where she hung her bag on a chair and changed into skinny jeans and a purple tank top. She looked in the mirror and let her straight her fall down to her hips instead of putting it up again. Alex put on her only other pair of black converse and put on a denim jacket before walking out into the common room and waits for Daniel.
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 11:59 AM   #1789
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Daniel: Suddenly, Daniel got an idea of what to do with their day. He looked excitedly at everyone. "I have an idea. Meet me in the common room in ten or fifteen minutes ready to go." Then he got his backpack and teleported to his room.
River: River smiled slightly. Once Daniel was gone she stood up and started walking to her room. She wanted to talk to Max but she knew now wasn't the right time to do that. She figured if she really wanted to she could just wait a while and then talk to her but she really wanted to know what Daniel's idea was, and she really wanted o have some fun. Also she didn't really know what she wanted to talk to Max about specifically.

Toby: Toby smiled and picked up his bag, he started to walk to his room. He was more excited than he should be to get out of his uniform.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 12:07 PM   #1790
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,658

Toby: When Toby got to his room he looked in the mirror, he quickly changed into a dark red polo shirt and jeans that looked as though they had been worn for years though they were new. He slipped on his brand name sneakers and walked out into the common room to meet up with the rest of the group.

River: River made it to her room and pulled her hair out of the ponytail she had it in and brushed her hair down her back. She changed into jeans and a light purple T-shirt, and then pulled a gray hoodie on over her head. She slipped on a pair of black flip flops and walked out to the common room .
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 12:08 PM   #1791
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,658

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
Toby: When Toby got to his room he looked in the mirror, he quickly changed into a dark red polo shirt and jeans that looked as though they had been worn for years though they were new. He slipped on his brand name sneakers and walked out into the common room to meet up with the rest of the group.

River: River made it to her room and pulled her hair out of the ponytail she had it in and brushed her hair down her back. She changed into jeans and a light purple T-shirt, and then pulled a gray hoodie on over her head. She slipped on a pair of black flip flops and walked out to the common room .
OOC: after I posted once I figured I would just have both of them get ready
P.s. I swear Toby is in my English class.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 12:16 PM   #1792
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 26,929

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex looked at the spot where Daniel had teleported and shrugged. "Alrighty then," She said turning to Jack who seemed to be asleep in his chair. She kicked his shoe and rolled her eyes,"Are you coming with us?"

Jack: Jack opened his eyes and looked at the small girl in front of him before saying,"I'm not going anywhere with any of you." He stood up, grabbing his bag, and walked away towards his room where he shut and locked his door behind him.

Alex: Alex looked after him and scoffed,"Jerk." She rolled her eyes before running up to her room where she hung her bag on a chair and changed into skinny jeans and a purple tank top. She looked in the mirror and let her straight her fall down to her hips instead of putting it up again. Alex put on her only other pair of black converse and put on a denim jacket before walking out into the common room and waits for Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River smiled slightly. Once Daniel was gone she stood up and started walking to her room. She wanted to talk to Max but she knew now wasn't the right time to do that. She figured if she really wanted to she could just wait a while and then talk to her but she really wanted to know what Daniel's idea was, and she really wanted o have some fun. Also she didn't really know what she wanted to talk to Max about specifically.

Toby: Toby smiled and picked up his bag, he started to walk to his room. He was more excited than he should be to get out of his uniform.
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
Toby: When Toby got to his room he looked in the mirror, he quickly changed into a dark red polo shirt and jeans that looked as though they had been worn for years though they were new. He slipped on his brand name sneakers and walked out into the common room to meet up with the rest of the group.

River: River made it to her room and pulled her hair out of the ponytail she had it in and brushed her hair down her back. She changed into jeans and a light purple T-shirt, and then pulled a gray hoodie on over her head. She slipped on a pair of black flip flops and walked out to the common room .
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
OOC: after I posted once I figured I would just have both of them get ready
P.s. I swear Toby is in my English class.
OOC: Lol

Daniel: Daniel took a shower, then combed out his hair. He put on black jeans and a green t-shirt. He slid his feet into his red vans. Stuffing his wallet into his pocket, he walked out to meet the others. When the ones who cared were with him, he said, "We should ask Professor Collins if we could go to the mainland. The city's right next to the airport and airfield where we flew in. I figure there's movie theaters and coffee shops and other places to hang out if you guys wanna get off the island for a while."
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 12:23 PM   #1793
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.
 
jessidoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.
Posts: 7,990

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

OOC: Lol

Daniel: Daniel took a shower, then combed out his hair. He put on black jeans and a green t-shirt. He slid his feet into his red vans. Stuffing his wallet into his pocket, he walked out to meet the others. When the ones who cared were with him, he said, "We should ask Professor Collins if we could go to the mainland. The city's right next to the airport and airfield where we flew in. I figure there's movie theaters and coffee shops and other places to hang out if you guys wanna get off the island for a while."
Alex: Alex grinned and nodded her head,"That sounds like fun! I'd love to do that."
__________________
Hi! I'm Hailie and I like warm hugs.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 12:27 PM   #1794
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

OOC: Lol

Daniel: Daniel took a shower, then combed out his hair. He put on black jeans and a green t-shirt. He slid his feet into his red vans. Stuffing his wallet into his pocket, he walked out to meet the others. When the ones who cared were with him, he said, "We should ask Professor Collins if we could go to the mainland. The city's right next to the airport and airfield where we flew in. I figure there's movie theaters and coffee shops and other places to hang out if you guys wanna get off the island for a while."
Toby: "yeah, that sounds like a lot of fun" he said smiling, he was excited to get off this island for awhile.

River: River smiled and nodded. She thought about whether or not she wanted to go back up to the library and see if Max was still there to invite her to go with them.

OOC: do you want Max to go with the group, or stay on the island?
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 12:32 PM   #1795
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 26,929

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex grinned and nodded her head,"That sounds like fun! I'd love to do that."
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
Toby: "yeah, that sounds like a lot of fun" he said smiling, he was excited to get off this island for awhile.

River: River smiled and nodded. She thought about whether or not she wanted to go back up to the library and see if Max was still there to invite her to go with them.

OOC: do you want Max to go with the group, or stay on the island?
OOC: Hmm... let's see if this answers your question.

BTW, completely random, but Jack is totally a Slytherin.

Daniel: Daniel smiled as his friends liked and agreed to the idea.

Professor Collins: You can go, but you must be back by six. The helicopter will take you.

Daniel: "How does she do that? I mean, I know she's a telepath, but how does she do that?" He grinned, then paused. He glanced at River. "Do you think we should ask Max if she'd like to come with us?"
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 12:37 PM   #1796
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer
 
DisneyFreak98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: New England
Posts: 388

Amelia: Amelia took her time going back to her room. She waited until the others had gone, then she made her way up. She passed a group of the students in the common room. She wasn't sure what they were doing, but she didn't think they would want to bring the quiet girl along. She also didn't know if she even wanted to go. She put her head down, and started walking past them to her room. She especially didn't want to ask what they were doing and if she could come. She wasn't sure what she would do if someone asked her to join them, though.
__________________
DisneyFreak98 is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 12:38 PM   #1797
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

OOC: Hmm... let's see if this answers your question.

BTW, completely random, but Jack is totally a Slytherin.

Daniel: Daniel smiled as his friends liked and agreed to the idea.

Professor Collins: You can go, but you must be back by six. The helicopter will take you.

Daniel: "How does she do that? I mean, I know she's a telepath, but how does she do that?" He grinned, then paused. He glanced at River. "Do you think we should ask Max if she'd like to come with us?"
OOC: is that a yes? Lol you make me wish I knew about Harry Potter.

River: "sure, I don't think it would hurt. I'll go ask her, be right back." she said turning and hurrying back to the library hoping Max would still be there.
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 12:46 PM   #1798
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 26,929

Quote:
Originally Posted by DisneyFreak98 View Post
Amelia: Amelia took her time going back to her room. She waited until the others had gone, then she made her way up. She passed a group of the students in the common room. She wasn't sure what they were doing, but she didn't think they would want to bring the quiet girl along. She also didn't know if she even wanted to go. She put her head down, and started walking past them to her room. She especially didn't want to ask what they were doing and if she could come. She wasn't sure what she would do if someone asked her to join them, though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
OOC: is that a yes? Lol you make me wish I knew about Harry Potter.

River: "sure, I don't think it would hurt. I'll go ask her, be right back." she said turning and hurrying back to the library hoping Max would still be there.
OOC: Yes, it is a yes. That part was mostly directed at Hailie, the first RPs we had on the Dis (that I know of) were Murder Mysteries in disney parks featuring disney characters, and Harry Potter ones. We've also had a Kingdom Keepers one too, but it didn't last very long.

Daniel: "Okay," he said. He was willing to wait, they had a good two or three hours on the mainland ahead of them.

Max: Max finished the book, and closed it. It was good. Not quite as good as the one she had read earlier, but pretty good all the same. She got up and put it back where she found it.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 12:50 PM   #1799
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.
 
disneygirl520's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 20,658

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

OOC: Yes, it is a yes. That part was mostly directed at Hailie, the first RPs we had on the Dis (that I know of) were Murder Mysteries in disney parks featuring disney characters, and Harry Potter ones. We've also had a Kingdom Keepers one too, but it didn't last very long.

Daniel: "Okay," he said. He was willing to wait, they had a good two or three hours on the mainland ahead of them.

Max: Max finished the book, and closed it. It was good. Not quite as good as the one she had read earlier, but pretty good all the same. She got up and put it back where she found it.
OOC: I played in one or two of the murder mystery RP's

River: When River got to the third floor she slowed down. She walked quietly when she saw Max she said quietly "hey Max, some of us are going to go to mainland for a while, why don't you come with us?"
__________________
Heather
I will never stop believing in Disney magic.
disneygirl520 is offline  
Old 03-24-2013, 01:00 PM   #1800
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black
 
Fairywings's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood
Posts: 26,929

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
OOC: I played in one or two of the murder mystery RP's

River: When River got to the third floor she slowed down. She walked quietly when she saw Max she said quietly "hey Max, some of us are going to go to mainland for a while, why don't you come with us?"
OOC: Oh, did you? I feel stupid.

Max: Max bit her lip. She did want off the island, but that would require being social. "I don't know," she said hesitantly. She also didn't want to go in her school uniform. THat would just scream freakishness.
__________________
Jan.2004-Wilderness Lodge Sept.2005-Cornado Springs Jan.-Feb.2008-Wilderness Lodge Feb.2010-Wilderness Lodge June 2012-Off Site, at Disneyland December 2012-Wilderness Lodge&HRH-WDW/WWOHP!
“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR


I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.