Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 07:08 PM   #1741
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Daniel: He paused and paced a few steps before stopping. "Wait - there's a third floor of the library, isn't there?"
River: "oh yeah there is" River said starting toward the steps.

Toby: Toby followed the group looking for Max.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:20 PM   #1742
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "oh yeah there is" River said starting toward the steps.

Toby: Toby followed the group looking for Max.
Daniel: He walked with them, hoping that Max would be on that floor.

Max: And Max was. She hadn't moved from her spot. She didn't even hear people walking to her stairs.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-19-2013, 07:23 PM   #1743
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Daniel: He paused and paced a few steps before stopping. "Wait - there's a third floor of the library, isn't there?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey
Margo: Margo helped out in the search for Max, hoping the girl was alright.

Nate: Like always, Nate said exactly what it was thinking, even though others seemed to be concerned. "You're all over reacting. We've all seen her power, easy to blend in. I bet she's fine." Nate didn't budge from his couch.

Margo: "Maybe, but we better be safe. I mean, she was bleeding during gym, so something may be wrong." Nate was once again ticking her off.
Alex: Alex sighed and turned to Nate,"We're worried and we don't know if she is safe or not. Whether she is using her power or not we just need to make sure she is safe." She turned to Daniel hearing him and nods, "I think so."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 03-19-2013, 07:31 PM   #1744
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: He walked with them, hoping that Max would be on that floor.

Max: And Max was. She hadn't moved from her spot. She didn't even hear people walking to her stairs.
River: River made it to the top of the stairs and starting walking around the floor looking for Max. She was worried and frustrated now.

Toby: Toby followed silently.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:32 PM   #1745
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex sighed and turned to Nate,"We're worried and we don't know if she is safe or not. Whether she is using her power or not we just need to make sure she is safe." She turned to Daniel hearing him and nods, "I think so."
Margo: Margo was glad Alex was backing her up, she didn't want to fight Nate alone. And she put into words exactly what Margo was thinking, but didn't know how to say. But, she couldn't worry about that and started to follow Daniel to the third floor.

Nate: "Fine." Nate said, nonchalantly. He didn't care what they all did and didn't want to fight about it. But he still wasn't worried about Max.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:37 PM   #1746
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: Margo was glad Alex was backing her up, she didn't want to fight Nate alone. And she put into words exactly what Margo was thinking, but didn't know how to say. But, she couldn't worry about that and started to follow Daniel to the third floor.

Nate: "Fine." Nate said, nonchalantly. He didn't care what they all did and didn't want to fight about it. But he still wasn't worried about Max.
Max: Max was sitting in the corner on a stool, her face almost hidden by her hair and her book. A normal person would have heard the people around her, but Max had shown that she was not a normal person. She was lost in the book, reading silently. It was not unlike Belle, the way her nose was stuck in a book and unaware of her surroundings.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 03-19-2013, 08:32 PM   #1747
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max was sitting in the corner on a stool, her face almost hidden by her hair and her book. A normal person would have heard the people around her, but Max had shown that she was not a normal person. She was lost in the book, reading silently. It was not unlike Belle, the way her nose was stuck in a book and unaware of her surroundings.
River: River turned the corner and spotted Max sitting, she breathed a sigh of relief that she was okay and then in a way she couldn't explain she felt hurt. She felt hurt that Max hadn't said anything when she had to of heard the others looking for her. "max, we've been looking all over for you! Didn't you hear us" she didn't say it in a mean way, but she was upset, and she was sure her voice showed that.
Old 03-19-2013, 08:49 PM   #1748
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: Margo was glad to see Max, glad that she was completely alright. She didn't know what to do now, though. She didn't know Max very well, so felt it would be out of place to gush over finding her. So, she just nodded in agreement with River.

Nate: Hearing that they had found Max, Nate put a cocky smile on his face. He had been right, and he loved being right. He held himself back from saying anything about it, though, so he just crossed his arms and just lay there, smirking.
Old 03-19-2013, 08:57 PM   #1749
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River turned the corner and spotted Max sitting, she breathed a sigh of relief that she was okay and then in a way she couldn't explain she felt hurt. She felt hurt that Max hadn't said anything when she had to of heard the others looking for her. "max, we've been looking all over for you! Didn't you hear us" she didn't say it in a mean way, but she was upset, and she was sure her voice showed that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by soccer_mickey View Post
Margo: Margo was glad to see Max, glad that she was completely alright. She didn't know what to do now, though. She didn't know Max very well, so felt it would be out of place to gush over finding her. So, she just nodded in agreement with River.

Nate: Hearing that they had found Max, Nate put a cocky smile on his face. He had been right, and he loved being right. He held himself back from saying anything about it, though, so he just crossed his arms and just lay there, grinning.
Max: Max didn't hear them, she was that lost. If one got close enough though, they would be able to the the faded look in her eye, and know that though Max was here in body, her mind was in a whole other universe.

Old 03-19-2013, 09:04 PM   #1750
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max didn't hear them, she was that lost. If one got close enough though, they would be able to the the faded look in her eye, and know that though Max was here in body, her mind was in a whole other universe.
River: River stared at Max waiting for an answer. When one didn't come her eyes widened and she felt herself becoming angry. She was frustrated they spent all this time looking for Max the least she could do was answer. She walked up to Max and put her hand on her shoulder, careful not to touch her injured shoulder, and said "Max!".
Old 03-19-2013, 09:17 PM   #1751
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: Coming closer to see why Max wasn't responding, Margo noticed the book for the first time. It all made since now. Max must be escaping into the book, getting away from the world, like Margo herself had done so many times before. Margo wondered what Max was escaping from. Then, she decided Max must be pretty good at, better than Margo had ever been, to have missed everyone looking for her. Margo remembered always been drug back to reality by her siblings or mom yelling.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:18 PM   #1752
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River stared at Max waiting for an answer. When one didn't come her eyes widened and she felt herself becoming angry. She was frustrated they spent all this time looking for Max the least she could do was answer. She walked up to Max and put her hand on her shoulder, careful not to touch her injured shoulder, and said "Max!".
Max: Max jolted, as if she'd been shocked or woken up. She dropped the book and fell off the stool. She got up and dusted herself off. Then she wore a quizzical look as she noticed everyone around her for the first time. "Wht are you all doing here?"

Old 03-19-2013, 09:18 PM   #1753
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520

Alex: Alex looked at the girls with slightly wide and nervous eyes,"Be careful River. She probably wasn't paying attention and didn't hear you."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 03-19-2013, 09:21 PM   #1754
disneygirl520

Quote:

Max: Max jolted, as if she'd been shocked or woken up. She dropped the book and fell off the stool. She got up and dusted herself off. Then she wore a quizzical look as she noticed everyone around her for the first time. "Wht are you all doing here?"
River: "looking for you!" River answered. Then she clenched her jaw, put her hands up to her face and took a deep breath in calming herself. She let herself relax telling herself that Max probably hadn't meant to hurt her, there had to have been a reason she didn't hear them.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:44 PM   #1755
Fairywings

Quote:
Alex: Alex looked at the girls with slightly wide and nervous eyes,"Be careful River. She probably wasn't paying attention and didn't hear you."
Max: She raised an eyebrow. "What for? I've been here since the beginning of study hall." Her face went blank. "Is study hall over?" she asked, clearly having no concept of how much time had passed.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: