Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2013, 05:03 PM   #1726
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Alex: Alex looked at Daniel and frowned, furrowing her eyebrows. "I'm not sure, do you think she's alright? Maybe she's in her room or something, maybe we should check." She may not have been friends with Max but she was still worried that Max could be hurt or something.

Jack: "Haven't seen her,"He said in a bored tone. Jack wasn't even worried about the girl, they weren't close so why should he? 'Shes probably just hiding in her room,' He thought to himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: "she's not in her room" River answered "I was just up there." River wondered where she was, where ever she was she hoped she would show up soon.

Toby: Toby shrugged shacking his head, he hadn't seen Max since lunch.
Max: Max heard them all. However, she didn't think it really mattered. If they really cared, which Max figured they didn't, they'd actually look for her. She pulled a good book off the shelf and began to read. At least if they did find her, she could say that she wasn't paying attention because she was so lost in the book.

Daniel: Daniel frowned at everyone's responses. It was surprising and at the same time not surprising that they had absolutely no clue where one of their classmates was. There was only twenty of them or so. All he said though was, "Huh. That's not good." And it wasn't good. Their classmate was missing. But the look he gave River said I might be wrong, but I bet she'll show herself when she chooses to.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 03-19-2013, 05:29 PM   #1727
DisneyFreak98
Mouseketeer

Amelia: Amelia heard Daniel's question and looked around. He was right, Max wasn't there. The last time Amelia had seen Max was in the meadow. Amelia remembered how Max had been so unresponsive, even when Amlia had fallen right next to her. Amelia wondered if maybe Max was still thre, reading her book. She wondered if maybe something had been wrong with the girl. Amelia didn't know how to share this information with the others.
I'm sure she's fine, she thought, If she's not back by the end of study hall, maybe I'll say something.
Register to remove

Old 03-19-2013, 05:39 PM   #1728
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Max: Max heard them all. However, she didn't think it really mattered. If they really cared, which Max figured they didn't, they'd actually look for her. She pulled a good book off the shelf and began to read. At least if they did find her, she could say that she wasn't paying attention because she was so lost in the book.

Daniel: Daniel frowned at everyone's responses. It was surprising and at the same time not surprising that they had absolutely no clue where one of their classmates was. There was only twenty of them or so. All he said though was, "Huh. That's not good." And it wasn't good. Their classmate was missing. But the look he gave River said I might be wrong, but I bet she'll show herself when she chooses to.
River: River looked at Daniel with worry in her eyes, she tried to tell herself that Max was fine, but she was still worried. He wanted to look for her but she didn't know where to start.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:47 PM   #1729
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520

River: "she's not in her room" River answered "I was just up there." River wondered where she was, where ever she was she hoped she would show up soon.

Toby: Toby shrugged shaking his head, he hadn't seen Max since lunch.
Alex frowned and looked around the library,"Maybe we should look for her then. She could be lost, or hurt and I don't want that."

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 03-19-2013, 05:54 PM   #1730
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: River looked at Daniel with worry in her eyes, she tried to tell herself that Max was fine, but she was still worried. He wanted to look for her but she didn't know where to start.
Quote:
Alex frowned and looked around the library,"Maybe we should look for her then. She could be lost, or hurt and I don't want that."
Daniel: "River, you might as well check the dorm one more time. I think we should check the whole library. It's possible she's on another floor, and just can't hear us, or something. We can't find her after that, we go to the professor." He didn't want to sound bossy, he was only trying to come up with a plan before everyone freaked out and her father was called. Daniel figured if her father called, no one would come away okay.

Max: Max's plan had worked better than she'd anticipated. Max was completely lost in the book. She couldn't hear anyone downstairs and wouldn't be able to hear anyone unless they were right next to her.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 03-19-2013, 06:01 PM   #1731
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "River, you might as well check the dorm one more time. I think we should check the whole library. It's possible she's on another floor, and just can't hear us, or something. We can't find her after that, we go to the professor." He didn't want to sound bossy, he was only trying to come up with a plan before everyone freaked out and her father was called. Daniel figured if her father called, no one would come away okay.

Max: Max's plan had worked better than she'd anticipated. Max was completely lost in the book. She couldn't hear anyone downstairs and wouldn't be able to hear anyone unless they were right next to her.
River: River nodded and turned to go up to her room. She had mixed feeling. She was worried about Max and hoped she was okay. But another part of her was slightly annoyed if Max was okay and had her worrying for no reason.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:10 PM   #1732
Fairywings

Quote:
River: River nodded and turned to go up to her room. She had mixed feeling. She was worried about Max and hoped she was okay. But another part of her was slightly annoyed if Max was okay and had her worrying for no reason.
Daniel: After looking around the first floor again, he walked up to the second floor. There didn't seem to be any Maxes around.

Max: Max kept reading, oblivious to people moving around. She was now sitting in the corner of the room.

Old 03-19-2013, 06:12 PM   #1733
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Alex: Alex smiled and nodded,"Sounds like a good plan." She stood up and started looking through this floor of the library.

Jack: Jack rolled his eyes and walked over to where books he was interested in were. He grabbed one and started reading ignoring the others.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-19-2013, 06:20 PM   #1734
disneygirl520

River: River hurried up to her room calling Max's name. When she go to the room she opened the door, and like she expected Max was not there. She hurried back to the library and found the others.

Toby: Toby walked around the library searching for Max.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:27 PM   #1735
jessidoll

Alex: Alex sighed not finding Max and ran her fingers through her bangs. "Where the fudge is she?" She said to herself frustrated before heading upstairs to the next floor of the library.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-19-2013, 06:33 PM   #1736
Fairywings

Quote:
Alex: Alex smiled and nodded,"Sounds like a good plan." She stood up and started looking through this floor of the library.

Jack: Jack rolled his eyes and walked over to where books he was interested in were. He grabbed one and started reading ignoring the others.
Quote:
River: River hurried up to her room calling Max's name. When she go to the room she opened the door, and like she expected Max was not there. She hurried back to the library and found the others.

Toby: Toby walked around the library searching for Max.
Quote:
Alex: Alex sighed not finding Max and ran her fingers through her bangs. "Where the fudge is she?" She said to herself frustrated before heading upstairs to the next floor of the library.
Max: Max was both blind and deaf to anything. It was one the effect of one important cause in her life. Her early life had been stressful, to say the least, and Max had taught herself how to lose contact and completely remove herself from reality. First it was through games of pretend in her head, but when she got older she figured out how to do it with books. It was both a curse and a blessing, and it was this that made Max unresponsive.

Daniel: Daniel searched every corner of the second floor, but he was disappounted to find that she was not on the floor. "She's not on the second floor," he called out. Then he spotted River. "Was she in your dorm?"

Old 03-19-2013, 06:43 PM   #1737
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Max: Max was both blind and deaf to anything. It was one the effect of one important cause in her life. Her early life had been stressful, to say the least, and Max had taught herself how to lose contact and completely remove herself from reality. First it was through games of pretend in her head, but when she got older she figured out how to do it with books. It was both a curse and a blessing, and it was this that made Max unresponsive.

Daniel: Daniel searched every corner of the second floor, but he was disappounted to find that she was not on the floor. "She's not on the second floor," he called out. Then he spotted River. "Was she in your dorm?"
Alex: Alex sighed and walked back to the first floor looking around one more time just in case they missed her. "Where the heck is she? I cant find her." She said in a disappointed tone.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-19-2013, 06:49 PM   #1738
disneygirl520

Quote:

River: River shook her head quickly. "no, where could she be?" River said now frustrated.
Old 03-19-2013, 06:57 PM   #1739
Fairywings

Quote:
Alex: Alex sighed and walked back to the first floor looking around one more time just in case they missed her. "Where the heck is she? I cant find her." She said in a disappointed tone.
Quote:
River: River shook her head quickly. "no, where could she be?" River said now frustrated.
Daniel: He paused and paced a few steps before stopping. "Wait - there's a third floor of the library, isn't there?"

Old 03-19-2013, 06:58 PM   #1740
soccer_mickey
Mouseketeer

Margo: Margo helped out in the search for Max, hoping the girl was alright.

Nate: Like always, Nate said exactly what it was thinking, even though others seemed to be concerned. "You're all over reacting. We've all seen her power, easy to blend in. I bet she's fine." Nate didn't budge from his couch.

Margo: "Maybe, but we better be safe. I mean, she was bleeding during gym, so something may be wrong." Nate was once again ticking her off.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: