Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 08:41 PM   #1696
disneygirl520
Disney: where everyone screams at the sight of a mouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post

Alex: "Hey Mar," Alex said smiling when Margo sat by her then nodded when Toby spoke to her. She started to do a few problems when she comes to one she has troubled with. Alex sighs and asks,"Mind to help the dummy?"
Toby: "you are not dumb." Toby said "but yes, I'll help" he looked at the problem she was working on and talked her through it.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:43 PM   #1697
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520 View Post
River: River walked with Daniel. When she saw the school coming into view she said "I think I'm going to run up to my room quick before I go to the library I really want to grab my book for you to read after we do homework. if the professor asks please tell her I'm coming." River really didn't want to get in trouble. She figured if she hurried she wouldn't be too late.
Daniel: Daniel nodded. "Okay," he said, before walking into the library. "Hey all."
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-18-2013, 08:49 PM   #1698
disneygirl520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post

Daniel: Daniel nodded. "Okay," he said, before walking into the library. "Hey all."
River: River practically ran up the stairs to her room. She hurried to her suitcase and grabbed her book. Then she hurried back down the stairs and into the library.

Last edited by disneygirl520; 03-18-2013 at 08:59 PM.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:51 PM   #1699
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disneygirl520

Toby: "you are not dumb." Toby said "but yes, I'll help" he looked at the problem she was working on and talked her through it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Alex: Alex listened to him while explaining the problem and grinned when he finished,"Ohhh, I get it now! Thanks Toby!" She smiled at him thankfully before trying the next problems. Alex looked up when Daniel walked in and waved,"Hey Daniel!"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

Old 03-18-2013, 08:55 PM   #1700
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Jack: Jack walked into the library from outside and ignored the group, sitting in a chair and taking out his homework. Usually he wouldn't do it but he couldn't find a real reason not to. Jack started doing the problems easily, blowing through them easily.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-18-2013, 08:55 PM   #1701
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex listened to him while explaining the problem and grinned when he finished,"Ohhh, I get it now! Thanks Toby!" She smiled at him thankfully before trying the next problems. Alex looked up when Daniel walked in and waved,"Hey Daniel!"
Toby: "you're welcome, anytime." Toby said smiling. When he saw Daniel walk in he looked up and waved.
Old 03-18-2013, 08:56 PM   #1702
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
River: River practically ran up the stairs to her room. When she made it she pulled the door open quickly expecting the room to be empty. She paused when she saw Max and asked "why aren't you in study hall?" in a non accusatory way. She walked to her suitcase and dug through it.
OOC: Max is in the third floor of the library
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 03-18-2013, 08:57 PM   #1703
disneygirl520

Quote:

OOC: Max is in the third floor of the library
OOC: whoops, I'll go back and edit it.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:00 PM   #1704
disneygirl520

River: River walked into the library and joined the others.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:02 PM   #1705
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: "you're welcome, anytime." Toby said smiling. When he saw Daniel walk in he looked up and waved.
Alex: Alex continued to do her math homework and found it easier since she knew what she was supposed to do. She finished the worksheet quickly and grinned triumphantly, then took out the notes and a blank piece of paper. "I don't ever want to miss classes again. I hate notes taking them in class, and even more when I'm not." She said writing down the writing on the paper.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-18-2013, 09:05 PM   #1706
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: Alex continued to do her math homework and found it easier since she knew what she was supposed to do. She finished the worksheet quickly and grinned triumphantly, then took out the notes and a blank piece of paper. "I don't ever want to miss classes again. I hate notes taking them in class, and even more when I'm not." She said writing down the writing on the paper.
Toby: "I'd offer you my notes, but there aren't very many of them." he said shrugging "I hate notes."
Old 03-18-2013, 09:06 PM   #1707
Fairywings

Quote:
Quote:
Daniel: "Hey," he said waving.

Quote:
River: River walked into the library and joined the others.
Daniel: Daniel smiled at River as she came in.

Old 03-18-2013, 09:12 PM   #1708
disneygirl520

Quote:

Daniel: "Hey," he said waving.

Daniel: Daniel smiled at River as she came in.
River: River walked up to Daniel and handed him the book. It was written in a small bound book and had an elaborately hand painted castle covering the cover. "It might be strange, but I don't want to be sitting right next to you when you read it" she said shrugging and slightly embarrassed "I don't want to be looking for reactions or changes in expression or any of that."
Old 03-18-2013, 09:18 PM   #1709
jessidoll

Quote:

Toby: "I'd offer you my notes, but there aren't very many of them." he said shrugging "I hate notes."
Alex: "It's fine, I have Professor Collin's right here." Alex said holding up the paper with all the notes on it. She smiled and started writing again,"I hate notes too, but at least when there's a test I have something to help. It may not be the best source of info but its something! Oh, and hey River!"

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-18-2013, 09:23 PM   #1710
disneygirl520

Quote:

Alex: "It's fine, I have Professor Collin's right here." Alex said holding up the paper with all the notes on it. She smiled and started writing again,"I hate notes too, but at least when there's a test I have something to help. It may not be the best source of info but its something! Oh, and hey River!"
Toby: "yeah, I guess they help a little. I just have so much trouble focusing in class"

River: River smiled at Alex and waved "hey" she said.
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: