Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2013, 02:08 PM   #46
Tinks1984
We're having a mini party!
I couldn't believe how many there was in the bag!

Girls, I do like this frame of mind we're all in! Well done everyone!
Old 01-09-2013, 02:25 PM   #47
mandymouse
If It's Not A Bahama Mama Then I'm Not Interested
Can I put my Christmas Tree up yet ?

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pampat View Post
My WW weight in today and I've lost 2 1/2 lbs, so that's the weight I put on over Christmas. Now to tackle the rest of the flab!

Pam
Well done Pam, great start

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumloveseeyore View Post
well done Pam, i'm resisting the lure of chocolate and crisps so far!
Quote:
I've just had a packet of Wotsits! As long as I point them, I can have them.

Pam
Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyAngelic View Post
Doing well on Myfitnesspal .... under my limit for 3 days and tonight I am going to Zumba !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks1984 View Post
Girls, I do like this frame of mind we're all in! Well done everyone!
Yes, well done girls I went to Zumba tonight too, so glad to be back

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-10-2013, 02:02 AM   #48
paul_toria96
DIS Veteran

First weigh in on MFP and I've maintained :smile:
Old 01-10-2013, 03:54 AM   #49
higgy66
I have to force myself to go on Splash Mountain so the kids won't end up like me - a baby!

STS for me this week.

Quite relieved as I had a curry on Tuesday which may not seem that bad but I had a tube of pringles before hand waiting for hubby to come in from work! It's true - once you Pop you really can't stop!
Old 01-10-2013, 03:55 AM   #50
higgy66
I have to force myself to go on Splash Mountain so the kids won't end up like me - a baby!

By the way - well done to the rest of you - some good results to kick of the year!
Old 01-10-2013, 04:57 AM   #51
irenep
DIS Veteran

I tried to start a diet just before Christmas but didn't get on so well and lost just 1lb over 4 weeks. However, since New Year I have been doing a SW based diet and lost another 4lb now.

I need to lose another 9lb by April (for my ski trip) and hopefully 7 more before Florida in July.

Good luck to everyone!
Old 01-10-2013, 03:56 PM   #52
bee86
DIS Veteran

Everyone is doing so well

Just thought i would share my latest little chat with myself(rant at myself) with you guys......
I just had the lightbulb moment of...."Eva, you are full of excuses" my goodness, the week before it was actually Christmas I was eating like it was Christmas day and that continued all over Christmas because well of course sure its Christmas so its perfectly acceptable to eat as many chocolates*insert food of choice here* as you like....me on first of January, full of enthusiasm ready to do this, wait!I have uni exams till the 15th of Jan ok I won't start properly until then.....?
So I've just said STOP no more excuses its me who wants to eat healthy and lose weight so why on earth am I sabotaging myself putting things off and making excuses. Exams or no exams I am eating healthy from tomorrow on.
Sorry for the rant, but just in case anyone is feeling similar.....don't put it off, if you want it you and only you can make it happen. (heres hoping this determination lasts Hehe) good luck everyone

2008 CBR and Doubletree Castle international drive
June 2013 CS 10 nights
Old 01-11-2013, 12:54 AM   #53
mandymouse
If It's Not A Bahama Mama Then I'm Not Interested
Can I put my Christmas Tree up yet ?

DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul_toria96 View Post
First weigh in on MFP and I've maintained :smile:
Well done Toria

Quote:
Originally Posted by higgy66 View Post
STS for me this week.

Quite relieved as I had a curry on Tuesday which may not seem that bad but I had a tube of pringles before hand waiting for hubby to come in from work! It's true - once you Pop you really can't stop!
Well done Janet, ooh Pringles are sooooo moreish

Quote:
Originally Posted by irenep View Post
I tried to start a diet just before Christmas but didn't get on so well and lost just 1lb over 4 weeks. However, since New Year I have been doing a SW based diet and lost another 4lb now.

I need to lose another 9lb by April (for my ski trip) and hopefully 7 more before Florida in July.

Good luck to everyone!
That's great hun, well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee86 View Post

Just thought i would share my latest little chat with myself(rant at myself) with you guys......
I just had the lightbulb moment of...."Eva, you are full of excuses" my goodness, the week before it was actually Christmas I was eating like it was Christmas day and that continued all over Christmas because well of course sure its Christmas so its perfectly acceptable to eat as many chocolates*insert food of choice here* as you like....me on first of January, full of enthusiasm ready to do this, wait!I have uni exams till the 15th of Jan ok I won't start properly until then.....?
So I've just said STOP no more excuses its me who wants to eat healthy and lose weight so why on earth am I sabotaging myself putting things off and making excuses. Exams or no exams I am eating healthy from tomorrow on.
Sorry for the rant, but just in case anyone is feeling similar.....don't put it off, if you want it you and only you can make it happen. (heres hoping this determination lasts Hehe) good luck everyone
Lots of Luck hun, I can appreciate how hard it is to diet when you're stressed with exams coming up

I have just weighed-in and I have lost 2lbs since Monday, now the hard work begins

Old 01-11-2013, 04:02 AM   #54
Netty
A six foot palm from Wal-Mart would make a very festive Christmas tree
Especially if covered with FROG ornaments!

I'm just getting over being poorly with sinusitis, will start my healthy eating/diet now i'm not on lemsips and anti biotics and I'll weigh in next week
Old 01-11-2013, 08:11 AM   #55
stba2006
DIS Veteran

Just weighed in and lost 3lbs. Am so please that I have managed to stick to my first week. First 2 weeks are always a nightmare for me so fingers crossed i can get through this next week :eek

Good-Luck every-one for this next week
Old 01-11-2013, 08:24 AM   #56
bee86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandymouse View Post
Lots of Luck hun, I can appreciate how hard it is to diet when you're stressed with exams coming up

I have just weighed-in and I have lost 2lbs since Monday, now the hard work begins
Awww thanks a million Mandy, sorry for the rant yesterday just having such a difficult week and like me eating unhealthy was just making things worse, a vicious circle! So being v. good today so fingers crossed Ill have good news next week on the weight loss front.

Congrats on the 2lb loss thats brilliant

June 2013 CS 10 nights
Old 01-11-2013, 11:22 AM   #57
pampat
Never Forget: It was all started by a Mouse!

Well done Mandy. Love the attitude Eva. I'm taking that with me this week for inspiration.

Pam
Old 01-11-2013, 11:48 AM   #58
bee86
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Well done Mandy. Love the attitude Eva. I'm taking that with me this week for inspiration.

Pam
Brilliant Pam, I was so worried I was just having a crazy person rant so Im delighted that some good might come of the rant!
To note, today ive been really healthy so far choosing fruit over chocolate/crisps for snacks. Its difficult BUT I keep telling myself that feeling good will feel better than any amount of chocolate.

June 2013 CS 10 nights
Old 01-11-2013, 01:25 PM   #59
Laurafoster
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee86

I actually think once you have that 'lightbulb' moment your in a much better frame of mind to lose the weight and continue.

That's why I ended up starting my diet before Vhristmas, I knew if I kept putting it off I would never start.

I lst 1lb this week taking my total loss to 13lbs. Just about 28lbs to go LOL.
Old 01-11-2013, 03:45 PM   #60
hugsy
Earning My Ears

May I join too please? Have lost 8.5bs so far on WW(the half pound is very important, lol)..8.5 of 100

Was just looking at pictures from our first trip about 7 years ago..AND I WAS WEARING A BIKINI

While I'm not that optimistic about getting back into one for our next trip at the start of September, I would like to feel reasonably confident in my togs..I weigh on a Saturday so fingers crossed.

It's really nice to read all the encouraging comments, and great to have people who understand what you're trying to do..good luck everyone!

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: