Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports and Plans
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-17-2013, 09:03 AM   #91
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2mrb View Post
I saw the links last night on the DLR forum....hope the new FP+ doesn't mess with using the GAC ...sounds like Universal has a much better system! DLR is so far behind WDW with the FP...they are now just implementing the strict return time!
You're back to DLR in a month!

I was leary of Universal's system the first time we used it, but it was great!

APs are another thing that will be affected at some point by FP+. There's so much speculation. There's another thread on the DIS where they are discussing being allowed 20 FP+ per quarter with the AP. That could have the possibility of affecting one of your world trips since you are hitting them multiple times too.

But any of it is speculation right now. Slowly but surely we'll start to see how things change.
lovethattink is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 09:06 AM   #92
mommy2mrb
Mama to a Princess - But I'm a Scrap Princess
But you wouldn't need the clothes if you had the hot man

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethattink View Post
You're back to DLR in a month!

I was leary of Universal's system the first time we used it, but it was great!

APs are another thing that will be affected at some point by FP+. There's so much speculation. There's another thread on the DIS where they are discussing being allowed 20 FP+ per quarter with the AP. That could have the possibility of affecting one of your world trips since you are hitting them multiple times too.

But any of it is speculation right now. Slowly but surely we'll start to see how things change.
yup 6 weeks Saturday can't wait...still waiting on park hours to be released...hate they only go out 6 weeks...why can't they do 6 months like WDW
hope the new systems will work as they should! at DLR we usually don't use to many FP, so would save them for WDW!
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-17-2013, 09:23 AM   #93
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Sounds like it would work for you then.

The thread was saying 20 FP+ per quarter. If it comes to that we will save our allotment until we have company visit to use it. Just think maybe next time you come to WDW we can pre-plan on meeting at and riding an attration that we FP+ together in the reservation systemp 6 months in advance. How's that for microplanning.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:39 PM   #94
mommy2mrb

Quote:
Sounds like it would work for you then.

The thread was saying 20 FP+ per quarter. If it comes to that we will save our allotment until we have company visit to use it. Just think maybe next time you come to WDW we can pre-plan on meeting at and riding an attration that we FP+ together in the reservation systemp 6 months in advance. How's that for microplanning.
its good you will have been using FP+ before we come down so you can explain it all to me looks like 6 months out will be busy good thing this isn't my first WDW trip
Old 01-18-2013, 09:17 AM   #95
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

JJ was doing so well with his seizure control, then last night he had some clusters during his sleep.

It is getting harder and harder for us to turn him on his side. He is growing so much. I can barely do it by myself, glad dh was there to help me during the night.

You may be wondering why he has to be turned on his side during a seizure. It's to prevent choking.

We were at the neurologist on Tuesday and he increased one of his medications. Seizures were the result of the last increase too, until his body became adjusted to the new dose.

I just knew something was brewing yesterday. I was on the phone with a friend yesteday when the lawn crew was outside. It's been months since noises have really bothered him. But yesterday, he was under the dining room table wimpering like a puppy. He was scared to death of the mower, hedger, and blower noises. I so hope we do not get back at that point again. He's come so far.

Quote:
its good you will have been using FP+ before we come down so you can explain it all to me looks like 6 months out will be busy good thing this isn't my first WDW trip
I'm not staying on property til August. But I'm sure I'll get experience as a passholder using it.
Old 01-18-2013, 09:28 AM   #96
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

Hi.

Poor JJ. Hopefully the medicines will regulate quicker and he won't suffer any loss. My prayers are with him.
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:36 AM   #97
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Thanks Michele! Appreciate it. He is awake and getting ready to start his school work. It stinks to have to start counting all over again.
Old 01-18-2013, 06:45 PM   #98
Lilfoot93
DIS Veteran

Quote:
JJ was doing so well with his seizure control, then last night he had some clusters during his sleep.

It is getting harder and harder for us to turn him on his side. He is growing so much. I can barely do it by myself, glad dh was there to help me during the night.

You may be wondering why he has to be turned on his side during a seizure. It's to prevent choking.

We were at the neurologist on Tuesday and he increased one of his medications. Seizures were the result of the last increase too, until his body became adjusted to the new dose.

I just knew something was brewing yesterday. I was on the phone with a friend yesteday when the lawn crew was outside. It's been months since noises have really bothered him. But yesterday, he was under the dining room table wimpering like a puppy. He was scared to death of the mower, hedger, and blower noises. I so hope we do not get back at that point again. He's come so far.

I'm not staying on property til August. But I'm sure I'll get experience as a passholder using it.
Sorry JJ has been experiencing seizures again. I hope they get better quickly!

Jackie

TR: Trev's Star Wars MAW trip

Trevor DS 7 (wish kiddo) Allie DD 4 Kara DD 4
Lilfoot93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 08:25 PM   #99
mommy2mrb

sorry to hear Anakin had a tough night and issues with the noises...hope he felt better today
Old 01-19-2013, 07:26 AM   #100
pwdebbie
DIS Veteran

I hope last night was better than the night before. Praying for JJ to get through these tough adjustments to meds.
pwdebbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:56 AM   #101
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilfoot93 View Post
Sorry JJ has been experiencing seizures again. I hope they get better quickly!

Jackie
Thanks. His body seems to be very sensitive to his drug blood levels.

Quote:
sorry to hear Anakin had a tough night and issues with the noises...hope he felt better today
The noises are still bothering him. Last night we went to see Legally Blond to see his voice coach perform. He had his hand over his ears a few times. We all enjoyed the play, and I'm thankful there were parts that just flew over his head or we'd have lots of explaining to do, lol.

We didn't realize it, but his acting teacher from last semester was in the musical too. It was fun seeing both of them on stage.

As we were seated, some people came up to him because they recognized him from being Max in the Grinch. He was thrilled they remembered him.

After the show his voice teacher left out a big squeal and hugged him. She introduced him to the other girls in the show. He was one lucky boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwdebbie View Post
I hope last night was better than the night before. Praying for JJ to get through these tough adjustments to meds.
Thanks for the prayer. Yes, last night was a good night!
Old 01-19-2013, 09:04 AM   #102
mommy2mrb

happy to hear Anakin was better...what a fun night for him! sure he loved the attention!
Old 01-19-2013, 01:52 PM   #103
blessedmom4
WE BELIEVE IN MIRACLES! ~~Nearly twice as many children die from Congenital Heart Defects in the U.S. each year as die from all forms of childhood cancers combined.

Location: I am not religious, I have a relationship with God.

Tell JJ we love him and I hope the meds adjustments happened quickly, with no residual deficits. Praying for Mama too!
blessedmom4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:11 PM   #104
lovethattink
DIS Veteran

Quote:
happy to hear Anakin was better...what a fun night for him! sure he loved the attention!
He ate it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmom4 View Post
Tell JJ we love him and I hope the meds adjustments happened quickly, with no residual deficits. Praying for Mama too!
I will tell him and thank you, appreciate the prayer.

He had a wonderful day today. Started the morning with watching a new episode of Clone Wars.

Inspired by all of Michele's croc pot cooking, I made a beef roast with carrots and potatoes for lunch. It simmered all night. In the afternoon we went to the Magic Kingdom and met friends to go see the Storybook Circus Giggle Gang show. It was nice to see our friends and the show was cute. The park was very busy. We didn't go on a single attraction, but we did stop for some snacks at Big Top Souvenirs and Gaston's Tavern before heading back to the TTC.

It was a nice relaxing afternoon, but way too high calorie. I drank too many points. I don't even think the power walking to and from the car at (Scar 126) and the monorail even came close to burning off enough. I should have wore a pedometer to see if all the walking made a dent or not.
Old 01-19-2013, 08:28 PM   #105
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet

It sounds like JJ had quite the night last night. Little ladies man!

I do love my slow cooker for sure. I am making potato soup for dinner. I think that it may be my favorite and easiest meal to make. I am thinking that tomorrow I am making Pizza chicken.

What fun snacks did you have?
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: