Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families > DIS Dads
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 01-08-2013, 09:18 AM   #3601
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes
DDC 469
Never mind the Kool-Aid, don’t drink the Beverly!
If it’s still here tomorrow… I may ignore it again
 
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Along the Nation Ford, SC
Posts: 5,692

‘Morning all…
And ain’t it a lovely morning?

Well, actually… no.
But... it ceartianly beats the alternative.


Quote:
Originally Posted by disdadIL View Post
I'm telling y'all - we need a DisDads cruise. This would be amazing
Yes… yes it would.


Quote:
Originally Posted by twokids0204 View Post


declansdad 406
AirGoofy 382
theduck619 370
twokids0204 335
mm1971 229
moose615 218
BigTikiDaddy 174
RodBelding 155
afwdwfan 132
Cinderella's Fella 127
cj9200 106
that's nice 102
DisDadDoc 72
Disney Commando 66
Twin Dad 64
GoHerd1028 63
disdadIL 56
scott2997 52
IamTrike 51
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes 36
Captain_Oblivious 34
dvczerfs 33
FreezinRafiki 29
wasnotafan 28
trennr 26
brettcw23 26
JHMCARTY 23
Goofy + 3 22
Emma's Dad 21
jmwest 17
DisneyDadC 13
toughmudder 11
10dedfish 10
Spoonful_Of_Sugar 10
Wherem I Now 9
AJRitz 8
Bo Duke 5
middlepat 5
IndyDisney 4
Jousey 4
twinsmom&dad 4
thheaton 3
papamouse1 3
Urugami 3
Swissdog2010 3
belias21 2
baseballmickey 1
rescuetink 1
Dis_Dreamin 1
DisneyDaddy-O 1

Wow… I’ve clawed my way back up to the middle



Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella's Fella View Post
You can find pictures and videos from the DDCC at DISDads Travelogue!
Nice!
Let the vicarious living begin.

Thanks Randall.


Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
Morning whomever is left on the boards and not soaking up the sun and fun at WDW.
No sun to soak up here.
I’ll be helping to hold down the fort.


Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
Get a small flag and lead them astray.
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes is offline  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:19 AM   #3602
theduck619
DDC 188
I love that middle crease between the two straight sections
It's a secret passge to a man cave
 
theduck619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Central Indiana
Posts: 8,885

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
The only person we need to add is Ralph Macchio
__________________
(me - David) (DW) DS 9 & = 9 (twins) DS 8 DD 7 DD 4

DisDad Member #188

We are home!- 7/12/14 Follow the adventure at:
http://nicelyfamilyadoptionadventure.blogspot.com
theduck619 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-08-2013, 09:21 AM   #3603
mm1971
DIS Veteran
 
mm1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 7,069

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTikiDaddy View Post
Still have a couple of questions, I'm going to make some inquiries tomorrow. Unfortunately, my TA is off till the 22nd, but I want a few things answered till then. Odds are good I'll be booking it though. I got till the 16th of February to use the PIN. I'll feel better having it booked when we do our ADRs on Feb 21. Haven't done much thinking about the trip for the past few months, but it's time to start getting concrete plans in motion.
When are you traveling? I know you mentioned it earlier, was it August? What time frame does the PIN cover? I am hoping to get one that we can use in August. Either the 35% off or free dining.
__________________
(Jim) (W) (DS13) (DD11)
DD# 714



mm1971 is offline  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:25 AM   #3604
mm1971
DIS Veteran
 
mm1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 7,069

Quote:
Originally Posted by disdadIL View Post
I almost forgot to enter for the Disney time sweeps
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTikiDaddy View Post
I just did it now
Missed the two weekend days last weekend, but entered all the others. Really hoping at least one of us wins.
__________________
(Jim) (W) (DS13) (DD11)
DD# 714



mm1971 is offline  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:28 AM   #3605
mm1971
DIS Veteran
 
mm1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 7,069

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
Ahem..
Quote:
Originally Posted by twokids0204 View Post


declansdad 406
AirGoofy 382
theduck619 370
twokids0204 335
mm1971 229
moose615 218
BigTikiDaddy 174
RodBelding 155
afwdwfan 132
Cinderella's Fella 127
cj9200 106
that's nice 102
DisDadDoc 72
Disney Commando 66
Twin Dad 64
GoHerd1028 63
disdadIL 56
scott2997 52
IamTrike 51
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes 36
Captain_Oblivious 34
dvczerfs 33
FreezinRafiki 29
wasnotafan 28
trennr 26
brettcw23 26
JHMCARTY 23
Goofy + 3 22
Emma's Dad 21
jmwest 17
DisneyDadC 13
toughmudder 11
10dedfish 10
Spoonful_Of_Sugar 10
Wherem I Now 9
AJRitz 8
Bo Duke 5
middlepat 5
IndyDisney 4
Jousey 4
twinsmom&dad 4
thheaton 3
papamouse1 3
Urugami 3
Swissdog2010 3
belias21 2
baseballmickey 1
rescuetink 1
Dis_Dreamin 1
DisneyDaddy-O 1
You have been busy Darcy! I'll never catch you , but with all the guys away........it's a race to 400!
__________________
(Jim) (W) (DS13) (DD11)
DD# 714



mm1971 is offline  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:32 AM   #3606
IamTrike
DIS Veteran
 
IamTrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 2,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
Get a small flag and lead them astray.
Step 1 order mears transportation from ASMo to Universal
Step 2 Tape brazillian tour group flag to said transportation
Step 3 Relax

Quote:
Originally Posted by RodBelding View Post
Morning guys!

2 days till WDW, can't wait!



Yeah, you're missing one pretty crucial spot... Inner thighs can chafe quite a bit during a long hot run. Be liberal with it...
Yeah innner thighs is really important. I travel with two sticks of glide. 1 for nips, toes and anywhere a seam might rub and 1 for between my thighs and an around my censored areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes View Post
Yes… yes it would.
I really like the idea of doing another cruise but I think the $$ aspect of a cruise could make it more difficult to do it as a DDC event.
__________________
Ack! Logo currently taking time off to enjoy a Dole Whip at the bequest of Disney's legal team.

DW (Rachel) Me (Ryan) DD 5 DS 9

DIS DADs CLUB MEMBER #566 James 1:27 Look over here, it's a trip report Updated on 7/5/11 The last day
IamTrike is offline  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:33 AM   #3607
declansdad
DIS Dad#639
Still waiting for his first one
 
declansdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 20,002

Quote:
Originally Posted by mm1971 View Post
You have been busy Darcy! I'll never catch you , but with all the guys away........it's a race to 400!

It's funny, it is the first thread that I wasn't going crazy at some point just posting for the sake of posting. It must have been the two weeks home over the holidays.
__________________
Darcy
ASM - March 2004 --- POP - July 2005 --- POP and the Poly - August 2007 --- CBR - Aug 2008 --- POFQ August 2009--- POP Christmas 2010--- POFQ Aug 2011 --- Disney Dream and MK March 2013 --- EPCOT F&G March 2013 --- Pop July 2013 --- AK March 2014

me dw (pooksma) ds
DIS Dads Club Member #639

Our WDW photos on Photobucket, Our WDW photos on Flickr




declansdad is offline  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:35 AM   #3608
mm1971
DIS Veteran
 
mm1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 7,069

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10dedfish View Post
So you know what hacks me off, you give a guy who we are trying to keep on the payroll a simple task, update this powerpoint with this information, and he turns it into a review of every slide, with comments. Now, I have to take the time I still dont have to go over all his comments and decide if they are valid and incorporate the changes I asked him to make. GRRRRR


Matt
So..........Do you still want to keep him?

Good Morning Matt! That'll teach you to give a medial task to someone that doesn't have enough to keep him busy.
__________________
(Jim) (W) (DS13) (DD11)
DD# 714



mm1971 is offline  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:38 AM   #3609
mm1971
DIS Veteran
 
mm1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 7,069

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose615 View Post
Good morning fellow dads, hope all is well, noticed I was in the top 5 in post and really without post padding, but with shire determination and not much else to do..... I need a life haha.
First of all your #6 and not in the top 5. You however do get the prize for not post padding. No, not really.

Good morning and have a good day. I still need to get those cards out to you. I'll put it higher on my list of things to do. They are all in one spot, I just need get them into some type of decent containers and pack them.
__________________
(Jim) (W) (DS13) (DD11)
DD# 714



mm1971 is offline  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:42 AM   #3610
mm1971
DIS Veteran
 
mm1971's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 7,069

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella's Fella View Post
You can find pictures and videos from the DDCC at DISDads Travelogue!
Thanks Randall, will keep checking for more pics. Hopefully the penguins are enjoying the vacation.
__________________
(Jim) (W) (DS13) (DD11)
DD# 714



mm1971 is offline  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:46 AM   #3611
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread
 
that's nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 12,601

Christopher was up at 5am this morning and it was my morning to get up with him. DW & I switch every day. Then I had a dentist appointment at 8:30... I just got home from getting 3 teeth drilled. It was a peanut buttery Beverly time. I hadn't had a cavity in 10 years then all of the sudden I had 3..




Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella's Fella View Post
You can't, sorry.

Sad to say,the Brazillons are here! And staying at ASMo.
No offense.... thank god Carl and that waitlist came through.



Quote:
Originally Posted by RodBelding View Post
Yeah, you're missing one pretty crucial spot... Inner thighs can chafe quite a bit during a long hot run. Be liberal with it...
I've been wearing the Under Armour compression shorts which go down pretty far. But I'll lube my legs up too.



Quote:
Originally Posted by IamTrike View Post
Yeah innner thighs is really important. I travel with two sticks of glide. 1 for nips, toes and anywhere a seam might rub and 1 for between my thighs and an around my censored areas.
Can't forget the censored areas... at least the groin area....
that's nice is offline  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:55 AM   #3612
IamTrike
DIS Veteran
 
IamTrike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NC
Posts: 2,858

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
Christopher was up at 5am this morning and it was my morning to get up with him. DW & I switch every day. Then I had a dentist appointment at 8:30... I just got home from getting 3 teeth drilled. It was a peanut buttery Beverly time. I hadn't had a cavity in 10 years then all of the sudden I had 3..







No offense.... thank god Carl and that waitlist came through.




I've been wearing the Under Armour compression shorts which go down pretty far. But I'll lube my legs up too.




Can't forget the censored areas... at least the groin area....
Getting teeth drilled? Are you working on increasing your pain threshold as prep for the Marathon.

I've wear the Under Armour shorts under my running stuff too. It's the upper thigh/ groin area where I glide. I don't have issues with chafing farther down my leg.
__________________
Ack! Logo currently taking time off to enjoy a Dole Whip at the bequest of Disney's legal team.

DW (Rachel) Me (Ryan) DD 5 DS 9

DIS DADs CLUB MEMBER #566 James 1:27 Look over here, it's a trip report Updated on 7/5/11 The last day
IamTrike is offline  
Old 01-08-2013, 09:59 AM   #3613
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes
DDC 469
Never mind the Kool-Aid, don’t drink the Beverly!
If it’s still here tomorrow… I may ignore it again
 
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Along the Nation Ford, SC
Posts: 5,692

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamTrike View Post
I really like the idea of doing another cruise but I think the $$ aspect of a cruise could make it more difficult to do it as a DDC event.
Likely so.
I’d also have to spring for two fairs as there’s no way DW would let me on a DCL ship without taking her along. Of course, I’d rather have her along anyway if I were cruising, but still…

Another convention like the one getting started would still be awesome.
If it could be some time other then early January.
No way I can travel very far this time of year.



Quote:
Originally Posted by declansdad View Post
It's funny, it is the first thread that I wasn't going crazy at some point just posting for the sake of posting. It must have been the two weeks home over the holidays.
Clearly I need more time off and a resolution to stop multi-quoting if I’m ever going to be in the running ‘round here.
GoofyIsAsGoofyDoes is offline  
Old 01-08-2013, 10:04 AM   #3614
that's nice
DDC #330

Maybe the entire internet is slowing down because of this thread
 
that's nice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: CT
Posts: 12,601

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamTrike View Post
Getting teeth drilled? Are you working on increasing your pain threshold as prep for the Marathon.
I figured what the he** If I'm going out, I'm going out with a bang!

Once I'm done with the run, I'm gonna have someone kick me in the gut.

Quote:
I've wear the Under Armour shorts under my running stuff too. It's the upper thigh/ groin area where I glide. I don't have issues with chafing farther down my leg.
Ah yes, I will be gliding heavily in that area....
that's nice is offline  
Old 01-08-2013, 10:35 AM   #3615
RodBelding
DIS Dad #589
We Got The Better Belding
So help me, if you're encouraging any penguin obsession, things are going to get ugly
 
RodBelding's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Mass.
Posts: 6,139

Quote:
Originally Posted by that's nice View Post
Ah yes, I will be gliding heavily in that area....
__________________
_______________________________________________
Me (Paul) DW DD DS
RodBelding is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
disdads!, happy, holidays



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.