DVC RESALES
DVC RESALES

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Vacation Club > DVC Member Services
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2012, 11:49 PM   #1
knockUout
Mouseketeer

ADR advice as DVC member

Do most members go to the DVC member site first and then book ADR at 180 days? I never have trouble logging into the DVC site. I went to play with the ADR since our 180 days is getting close. My first name is at the top of the page where one makes the dining reservations. When I click onto "my reservations" it kicks me out and asks me to log in again. Then it tells me that there is more than one account associated with my email and sends me to a different site. Does the DVC site and disneyworld site communicate with each other? Please let me know your recent success with booking ADRs. Thanks
knockUout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 12:17 AM   #2
Firepath
Mouseketeer

I think they are doing some system maintenance. Yesterday I couldn't get onto the site at all. Today I can log in but get a message stating my points can't be accessed at this time.
Firepath is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-17-2012, 07:55 AM   #3
belias21
DIS Dad's Club Member #717

Quote:
Originally Posted by knockUout View Post
Do most members go to the DVC member site first and then book ADR at 180 days? I never have trouble logging into the DVC site. I went to play with the ADR since our 180 days is getting close. My first name is at the top of the page where one makes the dining reservations. When I click onto "my reservations" it kicks me out and asks me to log in again. Then it tells me that there is more than one account associated with my email and sends me to a different site. Does the DVC site and disneyworld site communicate with each other? Please let me know your recent success with booking ADRs. Thanks
I don't think this is related to site maintenance as I've had the same issue for a little while now. I'm a new DVC member who had a previous disney.com account. Looks like there is SOME integration between disney.com and dvcmember.com because I lost access to my disney.com account when I setup the DVC one. Now I get the same message OP gets when trying to do anything with reservations. As of now the only confirmation I have of any ADR is the email that I got when I set it up - I can't manage them anywhere.

I'd love to hear what others have done to re-link the accounts. I've been afraid to do anything because I didn't want to screw anything up.

belias21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 04:26 PM   #4
MulanMom
DIS Veteran

My sign in user nameand password for DVC and Disney.com are the same. That being said, with the new Disney.com system, I cannot see my dining reservations. I could before opting for the new system.

However, I was able to do my online checkin for a Poly reservation made through the Disney Collection.

I believe what I read is that in order for reservations and ADRs to show up automatically, the reservation needs to be done via Disney.com, which I assumed would not include DVC. Fortunately, my ADRs are set and complete for our upcoming trip and I was able to printout a complete report of my reservation and ADRs under the old system. So, I don't feel any particular need to manually enter in all that information.

I don't understand why the new system could not migrate that information in.
MulanMom is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: