Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-12-2012, 12:04 AM   #1
ewerstruly
DIS Veteran

Disney Attractions + new photopass option?

I was looking into photopass plus for ride photos only. I take a billion pics on my own, but can't get ride pics. Then I saw this new cheaper option called Attractions + for just rides! Has anyone done it? And, how do I buy it? How does it work? You have to stop by the photo place after each ride to have it put on your card and then you get a high resolution download after, I guess. Anyone know image quality. We leave on the 18th http://allears.net/tp/images/photopa...ons-plus-1.jpg
ewerstruly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 04:38 PM   #2
yarlin
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewerstruly
I was looking into photopass plus for ride photos only. I take a billion pics on my own, but can't get ride pics. Then I saw this new cheaper option called Attractions + for just rides! Has anyone done it? And, how do I buy it? How does it work? You have to stop by the photo place after each ride to have it put on your card and then you get a high resolution download after, I guess. Anyone know image quality. We leave on the 18th http://allears.net/tp/images/photopa...ons-plus-1.jpg
Hi, I read on the photopass Facebook that it is 44.95 and you buy it in any of the participating rides. Once you have the card, you have 24 hours to go back to the ride and ask the CM to put your picture in it. This is the info they posted:

One price… multiple thrills… take home all the memories!

NEW! Disney Attractions+ now available at Walt Disney World® and Disneyland® Resorts.
With Attractions+ you can take home all your Attraction images, taken within a 14 day visit to the parks, for $44.95.
How does it work?

1. RIDE: Ride one of the participating Attractions

2. ASSOCIATE: Present your Attractions+ card at the Attraction Imaging Sales Center within 24 hours of riding to associate your photo

3. CLAIM: Visit DisneyPhotoPass.com and enter the ID on the back of the card.

4. DOWNLOAD: Go to “My Downloads” to access your Attractions+ photo downloads.

Disney Attractions+ is available for purchase at any of the participating Attractions.
Walt Disney World Participating Attractions: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, Rock 'n Roller Coaster, Expedition Everest, Dinosaur, Test Track
Disneyland Participating Attractions: Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, California Screamin, Radiator Springs Racers, The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

yarlin is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: