Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California) > Disneyland Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2012, 03:32 PM   #1
prettyprincessbelle
I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yum YUM!
Pots and pans? Seriously?!
 
prettyprincessbelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Camarillo, California
Posts: 5,246

Exclamation Attention All AP'ers - I Need Your Help Please!!

Hi everyone!

I need your help, please! My boyfriend is doing a project for his statistics class. His project is going to be on DLR AP'ers and which gender is the majority of AP holders.

We would both appreciate it if you could please comment below if you meet the requirements.

The requirements are:

- Must be over the age of 18
- Live in Southern California

Please comment below with first name and if you are male or female, and please include other AP holders in your household that meet the requirements.

We need this info by Saturday, December 8th.

Thank you so much!! We really appreciate everyone's help.
__________________
Courtney

Last edited by prettyprincessbelle; 12-02-2012 at 04:32 PM.
prettyprincessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 01:04 PM   #2
Girimama33
"I've disgraced the forces of evil."
 
Girimama33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Northern CA
Posts: 3,738

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyprincessbelle View Post
Hi everyone!

I need your help, please! My boyfriend is doing a project for his statistics class. His project is going to be on DLR AP'ers and which gender is the majority of AP holders.

We would both appreciate it if you could please comment below if you meet the requirements.

The requirements are:

- Must be over the age of 18
- Live in Southern California

Please comment below with first name and if you are male or female, and please include other AP holders in your household that meet the requirements.

We need this info by Saturday, December 8th.

Thank you so much!! We really appreciate everyone's help.
I am not really comfortable posting our names, but if it helps...we have 2 females and 1 male with an AP in our home.
__________________
Me ~ DH ~ GiRi (6) ~
Girimama33 is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 12-03-2012, 05:11 PM   #3
DLR29
We're cheap college kids
It's all in how you tour
We wouldn't want to be left on a cliffhanger
 
DLR29's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Los Angeles, USC!
Posts: 5,448

My name is Stephen. I'm a dude. I have been an AP holder (ranging from Deluxe to Premier) for a couple years now since starting college at USC. I don't really have a traditional "household", but I live in a house with 8 of my best friends. 2 others are AP holders and are both guys.
__________________
Disneyland College Program Participant- Fall 2014!
WDW CM June-August 2011
Typical Disneyland Day Blog
Bouncy!
DLR29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:10 AM   #4
prettyprincessbelle
I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yum YUM!
Pots and pans? Seriously?!
 
prettyprincessbelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Camarillo, California
Posts: 5,246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girimama33 View Post
I am not really comfortable posting our names, but if it helps...we have 2 females and 1 male with an AP in our home.
That works, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLR29 View Post
My name is Stephen. I'm a dude. I have been an AP holder (ranging from Deluxe to Premier) for a couple years now since starting college at USC. I don't really have a traditional "household", but I live in a house with 8 of my best friends. 2 others are AP holders and are both guys.
Thanks Stephen, that helps a lot! Even if it's people you know who don't live with you, that's fine too. The more people he gets to make his sample size bigger, the better.
__________________
Courtney
prettyprincessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:17 AM   #5
theluckyrabbit
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,094

2 PAPs in our home: 1 anonymous male and 1 anonymous female.
theluckyrabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 01:20 AM   #6
DLR29
We're cheap college kids
It's all in how you tour
We wouldn't want to be left on a cliffhanger
 
DLR29's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Los Angeles, USC!
Posts: 5,448

I guess I can also say that my mother, my father, and my brother are all AP holders as well.
__________________
Disneyland College Program Participant- Fall 2014!
WDW CM June-August 2011
Typical Disneyland Day Blog
Bouncy!
DLR29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:34 PM   #7
traveln4fun
Earning My Ears
 
traveln4fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: sunny California
Posts: 67

Our AP holders are 3 female and 1 male, all passholders since 1996.
traveln4fun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:07 PM   #8
prettyprincessbelle
I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yum YUM!
Pots and pans? Seriously?!
 
prettyprincessbelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Camarillo, California
Posts: 5,246

Thank you everyone!!!

It really helps him out a ton.
__________________
Courtney
prettyprincessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 11:43 PM   #9
prettyprincessbelle
I'm just excited for the BBQ! Yum YUM!
Pots and pans? Seriously?!
 
prettyprincessbelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Camarillo, California
Posts: 5,246

Anyone else before he starts his paper?

Thank you to everyone who has answered so far.
__________________
Courtney
prettyprincessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.