Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2013, 07:39 PM   #286
sheila <3 WDW
DIS Veteran

you are so funny! Love the updates.

The third time’s the charm! A March 2013 10th anniversary pre-trip report! The 3rd time's the charm! Our 10th anniversary March 2013 TR!
The 3rd time's the charm! Our 10th anniversary 03-2013 Dining Report!
Old 04-05-2013, 10:15 PM   #287
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

Oh Meg I luv ur spaceship earth face!!!

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-06-2013, 06:22 PM   #288
leopardmickeyears
The Lost Princess

I'M BACK!

"I ran up and gave him a giant hug and put a fez on so we could be twins. I mean, I already have a twinWHOS BIRTHDAY WAS THIS PAST WEEK!!!!!!! SO HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MEGGGGGG!!!!!! And no, I dont mean moi.and all, but Henry and I like to match and hang out with each other. So yeah&"

This entire paragraph YAYAYAY BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT YAY

RUDE PEOPLE STARING

phone booths! I totally have the numbers saved as a draft post on my tumblr but this is easier *copies and pastes to word doc*

um. I need THAT advent countdown calendar.

Spaceship Earth... UGH MY BEAUTY

'scuse me. My awesome self referred to it as the golf ball when I was a youngin'
Dad was also an avid golfer so there's that

"and then Im headin to Washington DC next week with all of the idiots from my school."

Old 04-12-2013, 07:39 PM   #289
LifeIsDis
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moodyzblu View Post
Henry .. he's a looker alright ! I'd be jealous .. but I've got a "thing" for Jorgen the Norway gnome. Yup .. we go way back ..

Hope your Easter is good, even if you have to spend it with the "other people"
OHMYGOD JORGEN THE NORWAY GNOME. I need to meet this fellah!
I hope you had a great holiday! Yeah, it was ok. It could’ve been better, but you don’t get much with “the other people.” At least Troy is cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheila <3 WDW View Post
you are so funny! Love the updates.
Haha thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekypoppins View Post
Oh Meg I luv ur spaceship earth face!!!
Isn’t it just pleasant?! (:

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardmickeyears View Post
I'M BACK!

I’M BACK TOO!

"I ran up and gave him a giant hug and put a fez on so we could be twins. I mean, I already have a twin WHO S BIRTHDAY WAS THIS PAST WEEK!!!!!!! SO HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MEGGGGGG!!!!!! And no, I don t mean moi. and all, but Henry and I like to match and hang out with each other. So yeah&"

This entire paragraph YAYAYAY BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT YAY

YOU’RE WELCOME (:

RUDE PEOPLE STARING

HOW RUDE OF THEM. I mean, it wasn’t like I was doing anything weird.

phone booths! I totally have the numbers saved as a draft post on my tumblr but this is easier *copies and pastes to word doc*

That’s what I’m here for! You are very welcome.

um. I need THAT advent countdown calendar.

Tell me about it.

Spaceship Earth... UGH MY BEAUTY

It is one of the seven wonders of the world!

'scuse me. My awesome self referred to it as the golf ball when I was a youngin'
Dad was also an avid golfer so there's that

Well…… I play mini golf and I have never seen a mini golf ball that color, so it isn’t the golf ball to moi. Mini golf balls are like pink and blue, so yeah.

"and then I m headin to Washington DC next week with all of the idiots from my school."

THEY ARE ALL IDIOTS EXCEPT LIKE TWO.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:18 PM   #290
LifeIsDis

I’M BACK FROM THE DEAD.

That is a lie.

But really. I’M BACK!!! I’m sure y’all are so excited, I know. Yeah, I’m sorry it has been like two weeks since my last update. I went to D.C.—one word for ya: drama—and then I came back sick and gave Mum what I had. I know I am a great daughter. You don’t have to tell moi twice.

So anyways.

And I just have to say that our stupid computer somehow erased my document containing all of my trip tweets. I HAVE NO CLUE HOW THAT HAPPENED. So no more tweets for this trip unless I can find the document. And seriously, I have tweeted well over a few thousand times since November so I really don’t want to go searchin’ for those tweets. Sorry, but the show must go on!

So here you go!

Getting to Art of Animation!

We were leaving Epcot five thousand years ago.

We looked at all of the holiday topiaries before we left.

This one is for my twin.

PERFECTION. THE END.

Bambi! Who is always thought was a girl… I am probably the only one.

Goofy and Donald.

Thumper and Flower.

GAHHHHH.

We FINALLY got out of the park and headed to the Art of Animation bus stop! We thought we should go check in and such and check out the resort a little.

HOW PERFECT IS THAT FENCE/BARRIER THING?!?!?!

Even the bus stop number sign things are awesome.

After about 10 minutes, a bus arrived and we headed to the newest Disney resort!

And pretty soon we got here!

Thank you bus thing for TOTALLY RUINING MY SHOT. DO YOU KNOW HOW AWESOME THIS WOULD HAVE TURNED OUT IF YOU WEREN’T THERE RRRRRRRR.

The start of the Christmas decorations!

Palm trees + that awesome wall + awesome weather + blue sky = ME CRYING RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I MISS IT.

Eeeeee!

AoA had an AWESOME Christmas tree. It was really cool!

The ornaments were sketches, like this one. LIKE HOW COOL IS THAT.

THE WALL IN THE LOBBY DYING.

These pics turned out like total crap. I don’t know what happened but I promise this wall isn’t all yellow and orange.

They had color coordinating Christmas decorations to go along with the wall. It was awesome!

Blurry pic but you can see that the wall isn’t all yellow and orange. Maybe my white balance was off? I don’t even know.

We checked in and had a very nice CM. I didn’t write down his name cause I’m a bad DISer. That’s moi for ya.

And I think I said this in the intro, but the reason we stayed here was because we ran out of DVC points. I mean, we could’ve borrowed some but then we would’ve have many for this coming August so we decided on paying OOP for a Little Mermaid room. It was cool though getting to see a new resort!

Before we headed to our room, we went into the gift shop/food court aka Landscape of Flavors which is SO nice, except in the mornings when it is a ZOOOOOO. But we will get to that soon.

Resort specific merchandise = ME HAPPY.

Some of the options at the food court for lunch and dinnertime.

As you can see, AWESOME OPTIONS.

Really cute cupcakes! I wanted one.

After we checked out Landscape of Flavors, we went outside and headed to our room!
Old 04-12-2013, 09:19 PM   #292
melmar136
DIS Veteran

Glad you're updating again Meg, and not away, or sick, or you know, coughing on me and making me sick too!
Old 04-13-2013, 08:44 AM   #293
Moodyzblu
DIS Veteran

Bummer about being sick ! We got sick here about 3 weeks ago and we can't seem to shake it off.

THIS is Jorgen the Norway Gnome .. isn't he dreamy ??

[IMG][/IMG]

Come check out ..
Jayden's Wish pre-trip report !
It Smells Like Elephant and Forbidden Journey's Wish Trip Report ... in progress
The Moodys Do Disneyland!
Youtube channel ... http://www.youtube.com/user/Moodyzblu
Old 04-13-2013, 10:58 AM   #294
jstarsho
Earning My Ears

Glad you're back and feeling better! I was going through TR withdrawals so I had to re-read some of your earlier ones while you were away!
Old 04-13-2013, 05:28 PM   #295
leopardmickeyears
The Lost Princess

TOPIARY STITCH
WITH A SANTA HAT! AHHH

edsjfnreasd 2 of my loves. Monorail and Spaceship Earth

I would like to steal one of those signs. With either the number 13 or 2 please.

PRETTY TREE!!!! I like multi colors on white. Like sprinkles.
Old 04-13-2013, 07:37 PM   #296
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

omg yay ure back!!! Oh I soooo want a Disney cupcake!! 44 days until chocolate croissant heaven!!! 9 i'm so glad that theres someone out there who loves them as much as I do)

Old 04-13-2013, 08:00 PM   #297
LifeIsDis

Quote:
Originally Posted by jecskc View Post
I am glad you are feeling better. You mom said you guys had been sick. I hope you find your tweets !!

Psssst .... come visit me on my new TR - Just Keep Swimming.
Thank you! ME TOO.
Yeah, I found them except they will not open AT ALL. I don’t know what is up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by melmar136 View Post
Glad you're updating again Meg, and not away, or sick, or you know, coughing on me and making me sick too!
I am SO nice, aren’t I?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moodyzblu View Post
Bummer about being sick ! We got sick here about 3 weeks ago and we can't seem to shake it off.

THIS is Jorgen the Norway Gnome .. isn't he dreamy ??

[IMG][/IMG]
Yeah, it was awful! I hope you guys are doing better (:
I AM DYING. I LOVE HIM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstarsho View Post
Glad you're back and feeling better! I was going through TR withdrawals so I had to re-read some of your earlier ones while you were away!
Me too! (:
Well thanks! I hope you enjoyed reading them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardmickeyears View Post
TOPIARY STITCH
WITH A SANTA HAT! AHHH

I knew you would love it.

edsjfnreasd 2 of my loves. Monorail and Spaceship Earth

WHEN WE TAKE OUR TWIN TRIP WE CAN WEAR OUR MATCHING OUTFITS AND EAT AND TAKE PICTURES OF THE MONORAIL AND SPACESHIP EARTH WITH OUR DSLRS AND AHHHHHHHHHH.

I would like to steal one of those signs. With either the number 13 or 2 please.

I’m sure Disney will be happy with you.

PRETTY TREE!!!! I like multi colors on white. Like sprinkles.
That tree is awesome. And speaking of sprinkles, I NEED TO GET SOME MICKEY ONES.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekypoppins View Post
omg yay ure back!!! Oh I soooo want a Disney cupcake!! 44 days until chocolate croissant heaven!!! 9 i'm so glad that theres someone out there who loves them as much as I do)
I AM!!!!
Well I am glad you love them! HOW COULD YOU NOT.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:36 AM   #298
LifeIsDis

The Lion King section and a tour of our room

We headed outside via the back entrance/exit to Landscape of Flavors. When you leave there, the Finding Nemo section is right in front of you, Cars is to your right, Lion King to your left, and then the Little Mermaid is right after the Lion King section.

The Big Blue Pool!

There are three pools at the resort. Just not in the Lion King section!

Mine, mine, mine!

The buildings are REALLY cool. I think all of the family suite buildings have sketches on them. Well yeah. That would be right since the Little Mermaid room doors are on the outside.

Rafiki welcomes you into the Lion King section!

Hakuna matata! It means no worries, for the rest of your dayyyyyyysssss. SING ALONG TIME! No? Ok… FINE BE THAT WAY.

This was really cool, in my opinion. All of a sudden I stepped on the “pavement” here and it was squishy! When I checked out the Cars section two days later, I noticed the same material all around. It felt cool to walk on. We found out from a CM that it is actually recycled tires!

And plus you can run through that thing. It is only like two feet long and OF COURSE I RAN THROUGH IT CAUSE I AM FIVE YEARS OLD. Let’s be real now.

I WAS SO SCARED.

Then we arrived here!

As you can see, the lamp posts ARE SO COOL OMG. I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH DISNEY.

THEY MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU ARE UNDAH DA SEAAAA. OH DISNEY.

THE DINGLEHOPPER.

I didn’t realize they made a statue of Mum! Why didn’t they tell us?!?!

We were in building 10 aka the King Triton building, and we had room 9627, which was on the 2nd floor if I remember correctly.

And before we move on, I just wanted to say the walk from the Animation Hall to the Little Mermaid section is like five minutes, if you stop and smell the roses and run through large things with scary hyenas. I have seen SO many people complain about how the walk is SO long and it is awful. Yes, it is awful when you are limping because you have been walking so much, but really, it’s not bad. SO STOP YOUR COMPLAINING.

We walked up the stairs to our room. I don’t even know WHY we did that since there was an elevator.

We are really lazy people.

Well at least I am.

Sooooo, we got to our room and I went picture CRAZY. There were so many details in there ohmyGOD. And if you know moi, you know how I am with Disney Details.

So let the Little Mermaid room spam commence!

That sticker is now on my binder for school. I’m cool like that.

Lovely artwork of Prince Eric. Mimi got to sleep next to that.

Oh look at my pleasant face…

The shower curtain that you can BUY in the gift shop for a hundred bucks. That is Disney for ya.

The cool shower.

The hidden Mickey in the shower! (sorry for the bad pic)

The mirror in the bedroom area.

There was a curtain with a bunch of sea creatures on it that separated the bedroom area from the sink/the loo/shower area.

There were lights on the headboards, which were nice. Where can I get one of those? Maybe I can hire someone at Disney to build one into my Haunted Mansion headboard. Cause that is possible and all.

They had Undah da Sea sheet music on the table. And no, it was not real paper. Mum thought it was. She was standing there trying to take it off and said “why won’t this come off???” Oh, Mum.

At first, we couldn’t find our mini fridge. I thought I read they had one, but we couldn’t find it. A day later, we found it. It is under the TV. We are so stupid.

We basically just chilled in the room for a while. I needed to rest my feet and I was having Stacey withdrawals, because let’s be real. I can’t go 2 hours without watching her on TV. She is just too perfect. Mimi got SO sick of her though. I was like “WHAT THE POOPS?!” She wanted to watch something else. So unacceptable. I let her change the channel for like five minutes. I’m nice like that.

After watching something other than Stacey and catching up on social medias and all that fun stuff, we headed out for a night on the town. Downtown that is!
Old 04-15-2013, 11:40 AM   #299
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

tired of Stacey? WHAT??? who says that!!!

Old 04-15-2013, 11:51 AM   #300
leopardmickeyears
The Lost Princess

That particular picture of the pool reminds me of All Star Sports (yes that one time I stayed somewhere else besides OKW) just one HUGE pool.

I'll join in the sing-a-long!

I'll sing anywhere. Anytime.
I would like to start a sing-a-long on one of the buses one day.

People pls. Stop complaining. I'm pretty sure my other people didn't even complain about our walk from our room to the Hospitality house / main pool. Probably an equal walk BUT EVERYTHING IS SO PRETTY SO SHUT UP.

Comforter. Too cute omg. I feel like these rooms are designed aesthetically for 5 year olds. PEEEEEEERFECTTTTTTTT

It's like my room.

LOL THE MIRROR SHOT

YAY DTD (NOT Disney Springs...btw)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: