Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-12-2013, 06:10 PM   #121
jecskc
DIS Veteran

I am so happy to see you back, but so sorry things have been so rough on you. Hopefully, your life will have more up than downs in the coming days. Sounds like a trip to Italy is just what you need. Take lots of pics and share !! I agree that you clearly are amazing and if he doesn't see that, then he isn't the man for you. Who needs all of that confusion ?? Anyway, have a great trip !! Hope to see you around here soon !!!
Old 03-12-2013, 06:16 PM   #122
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

I'm glad to see you back, even if it is just a brief update, I've missed you! Wow, the last few months have been rough on you, I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that! I hope things get better soon, I can't wait to hear about your Italy trip!

I'm so sorry about your boyfriend, breaking up with you for such a stupid reason. Obviously he's going to be kicking himself in the you know what soon, for making such a huge mistake!

NEW December 2013 TR, In Progress!

My TR's/PTR's~2/13 TR~11/12 TR!~11/12 PTR!~5/12 TR!~5/12 PTR!~12/11 TR!~10/11 TR!~10/11 PTR!~11/10 TR!~11/10 PTR!~Disneymoon TR 5/10!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-12-2013, 09:04 PM   #123
katt789
DIS Veteran

I was just about to facebook you about Italy! Saw it on the ticker and was all excited!

Glad that you've got a trip to at least kinda take things off your mind, transport you out of the real world for a little bit! Glad to hear all your stories and hopefully you'll update on facebook while you're away??

Instagram:Kattwyllie
Twitter: KattWy

Old 03-12-2013, 09:10 PM   #124
KatMark
DIS Veteran

Glad to have you back. I am so sorry for all you have been going through.

I hope you have a marvelous time to Italy.

RIP Genie
Old 03-13-2013, 04:34 AM   #125
MeMom
DIS Veteran

for a trip to Italy! Very cool.

It is hard to lose someone you love. All the firsts - birthdays, holidays, and special days will be difficult. Just think of her smiling down on you as you continue to enjoy those things. And you can continue to honor her in the way you live your life and in the things you do for others.

Sorry about the guy, but I would rather you go through that now than after you might have been married. That would have been a bigger mess. I wish you the best as you move on to better things.

Have a blast on your trip, and bring back lots of pictures!
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 03-13-2013, 06:07 AM   #126
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

I'm so sorry for all of the awful things you've had to deal with lately!!! I hope your knee is feeling better soon!

Above all, you absolutely are amazing!!! I hope you have a wonderful trip to Italy!!!
Old 03-13-2013, 08:28 PM   #127
Poolrat
DIS Veteran

2013 has not been so kind to you so far.

But you get to go to Italy!!!!!

Have a blast and forget the boy! Sucks that he is confused. His loss.

So Sorry about your Grrandma and your knee from the accident.

I hope Italy has some healing power to mend you heart.
POOLRAT PATI am a Disney Dork. 75- Contemporary,77- offsite Hyatt,86- offsite 1 day trip,88- offsite 1 day trip,98- Contemporary w/kids,01- All Stars Movies,05- Boardwalk,06- Coronado,07- Carribbean Beach,08- Beach Club,Oct 09 - POP/Coronado, Dec09/Jan 10 ASMu/ CSR , July '10-POP, Sept '10 POFQ,Oct '10 2X for F&W @ POP Oct'11-ASSp Dec '11-DVC SSR/AKL July '12- BCV, Sept '12- DL, Oct '12- BCV, Dec'12-POP Jan '13- OKW May '13-BWV Oct '13- BCV DEC '13- BCV May14-POP Aug 14- VWL Oct '14-DL?Can't wait to go back
Old 03-15-2013, 02:53 PM   #128
RachelNinja
Sometimes I'd rather live in VMK than in real life!

I wish you didn't have such a rough few months! Hopefully, things are moving on the upward trend right now. I hope you enjoy your trip to Italy! We miss you here on DIS, but we'll still be waiting here anxiously for your return

Weird and Ninja Shout Out to You (Jan '15 TR in progress) // Mr. and Mrs. Weak Sauce Go the Distance (May '12 Disneymoon TR) // Delicious Indeed! (Feb '11 TR) // Saving Dole Whip Float Money (Feb '11 PTR) // Weird and Ninja’s Pre-Disneymoon (April '10 TR) // It's Better Than Stuffed Mezzaluna with Sausage! (April '10 PTR) // A DISer's Trip of Firsts! (Feb '08 TR) // The Flat Adventures of Weird and Ninja! (Living the Life Outside of VMK)

BLOG / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER - Msg me here if you want to follow
Old 03-17-2013, 09:03 PM   #130
cheekypoppins
DIS Veteran

YIKES!!!! I'm sorry to hear about all that and hope everything works out for you soon,when u do come back I'll be ready t read this tr .Keep your head up girl!!!

Old 04-08-2013, 02:58 PM   #131
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Who Knows Where Thoughts Come From. They Just Appear.

"Who Knows Where Thoughts Come From. They Just Appear."
Lucas - Empire Records

Um, of note as well, let's all remember that today is officially Rex Manning Day. For all you Empire Record fans out there.

I'm finally back and updating. I've missed you all very much and I'm ready to get things moving! I'll be trying to catch up on other TR's as well and find your new ones, because I'm sure there are plenty of new ones to be read.

Saturday November 22, 2012

We left off having just eaten incredible pizza at Via Napoli. And at that exact moment, I was cursing our fastpass window. I wanted to sit and relax a little bit more, but it was leave now, or forever lose your fastpass.......I was not about to give up a fastpass to Soarin on Thanksgiving Day. No way, no how!

I cried a little in my napkin. Eventually I got over it, but food and having to leave it....it makes me cry.

We walked at a slower pace, because if we would have walked faster and with our full stomachs.....well......my lunch may have been lost. And no one wants that.

We made it to Soarin with 10 minutes to spare on our return time! Yay us! All that going to the gym was paying off after all.

We even scored and got the first row without having the ask. We're special. So so special.

"Hello, and welcome to Soarin"

Upon initial take off, Jeni apparently got a little bit nervous and she totally grabbed the hand of the little boy sitting next to her. Haha. Boy little boy, probably wondering what on earth this lady is doing.

After that though, she was fine and she really enjoyed the ride. She said that her favorite part was the scents that the infused the ride with.

After that, we wandered through World Showcase to the International Gateway to head back to the room for a little while. See, this is the best thing about the Boardwalk! I'm telling you. First though, I had to pick up my dear dear friend.

It's so beautiful. And yummy yummy yummy.

Our timing was great because Seveur Amusant was out! Who doesn't love these guys.

Once outside the International Gateway I stopped to get my AP replaced. I was crying a little on the inside, because I knew getting it replaced would mean that Donald would have to go bye bye. And that was a sad day for me. I had told the CM that it wasn't scanning at the FP machines and that I was sad that my Donald would be gone. When she reissued, she goes, "Do you believe in magic?" I said "sometimes, yes". She then showed me Donald on my new AP. I told her thank you so much and we laughed about it. I knew she made sure it was Donald that came out, but you all know that it's the little things that make the difference.

We relaxed and napped a little to catch up from our late night before, and then were back out the door by about 4pm.

We headed up towards the front of the park, because we wanted to get on Spaceship Earth.

Oh, and of course once we made it into England we had to walk around and do some browsing. Especially at some incredible sunglasses.

I wonder if you put those on, if they make everyone instantly more attractive?

Everyone's favorite fountain.

There was a small line for Spaceship Earth, but only waited about five minutes. We were in line with a huge family and they all had on football jerseys. The funny thing about it is that they were all different jerseys. Patriots, Broncos, Cowboys, etc. I'm telling you, those houses must be interesting on game nights!

Of course, I had to take a picture of my fashion icon on the ride.

Neither one of us have swiss cheese head! But I do look crazy. Or is this what I look like all the time.....

And because Jeni and I scuba dive together all the time!

Epcot is the best at night!

Up next: Dinner....and the return of THE DRUNK LITTLE CUCUMBER!!!!!
Old 04-08-2013, 11:18 PM   #132
shan23877
I make lists about my lists

So very glad to see you back Danielle. I need you to know that I smiled out loud when I read your Empire Records quote. That's one of my favorites, and I use it in everyday life whenever possible. Happy Rex Manning Day to you!

You two don't scuba dive together everyday? And, yes, I do think those glasses would instantly make someone more attractive.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:46 AM   #133
MeMom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
Once outside the International Gateway I stopped to get my AP replaced. I was crying a little on the inside, because I knew getting it replaced would mean that Donald would have to go bye bye. And that was a sad day for me. I had told the CM that it wasn't scanning at the FP machines and that I was sad that my Donald would be gone. When she reissued, she goes, "Do you believe in magic?" I said "sometimes, yes". She then showed me Donald on my new AP. I told her thank you so much and we laughed about it. I knew she made sure it was Donald that came out, but you all know that it's the little things that make the difference.
Nice.

Quote:
I'd love to jump into the picture to feel the spray of water, hear the music, and soak up the atmosphere that is that area.
Mingos in da Watah! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2758143
Geen Yight: She's Out of Sight! http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2677011
My Name is NOT Broccoli www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2611094
From Pop to the Top www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2495977
Mother, May I? Yes, You May www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2448482
Ringing in 2010 www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2356794
Brooklynn Takes Bella to Meet Cinderella www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2209387
A Two Short, Too Different Spring Break Trip www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2122295
Over the river and through the FUN! http://www.disboards.com/showthread....1#post29060069
A Ten Day Ride on a Magic Camel www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1869591
Baby and the Tramp...and a Pop Half Century www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1470678

We've stayed at Pop Century, All Star Sports, All Star Movies, All Star Music, French Quarter, Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Art of Animation, Beach Club, Vero Beach, Kidani Village and Saratoga Springs - many trips, and many wonderful, magical memories made.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:52 PM   #134
katt789
DIS Veteran

Yaaaay!! Glad you're back!!!

Looks like a great Epcot day, glad that you made it over to soarin and the front row! Awesome!!

YUM! Drinks!

Instagram:Kattwyllie
Twitter: KattWy

Old 04-09-2013, 06:23 PM   #135
TinksThree
DIS Veteran

So happy you are back!!!

What a great afternoon at Epcot!! I read on a forum that if you are late for your FP time due to eating at a Disney restaurant, they will stamp your receipt and when you show the receipt at the FP return line, they let you in. They said it is one of the only times they allow arrivals outside of the time...that is what I read so maybe???? :

Oh I love your friend in France!! And bonus to enjoy it while Serveur Amusant!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: