Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #76
jecskc
DIS Veteran

Yay for our dismeet !! I love the photos Jeni got. She was just kind of standing there trying to take it all in. I felt kinda bad that we were doing all of the talking, but I am happy she got some great photos !! It was soooo wonderful to meet you !!

Hahahahaha on what Joaquin said !! OMG, that kid cracks me up.

I love that nerd figment vinyl !!! That is now on my must have list !! So cute !!

That pizza you had at Via Napoli does looks really good. we need to give that place another chance, I think.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:36 PM   #77
marDgreen88
DIS Veteran

Fun dismeet.

I'm glad Jeni understands! She's one of us now.

Glad you had a great lunch! Yum yum yum.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-16-2012, 06:54 PM   #78
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by katt789 View Post
[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]I MADE IT!!! I seriously have no idea how I missed it in the TR board, wow, go Katt! *derp*
Girl, that's okay. I seriously miss things all the time on the DIS if I don't make it on regularly.

Quote:
[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]What's with today today?! Ahh, my old manager used to say that all the time, good times!
I seriously used to live my entire life quoting Empire Records.

Quote:
Looks like a pretty good first day, you guys certainly got in late, but totally worth it to have that nice early morning the next day, and not have to take off more work time. Boardwalk's so pretty!! I do want to stay there someday, goal: stay at all of the disney resorts at least once!

Epcot is so pretty! Love love love it! Via Napoli is definitely on my list of restaurants to try! I was going to do it on my November trip, but lucked out with Le Cellier instead, bahah!

Can't wait to read more!
It absolutely was worth getting in late the night before. I love doing it that way. It gives me a full on first day at the parks, even though I don't get much sleep. I'd much rather have it that way.

Staying at all the resorts is my goal too! I'm only short a few at this point.

Definitely go to Via Napoli. It's so worth the visit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djjsperry View Post
Would love to meet. We are planning our next trip in June. I will live another trip thru you keep up the trip reports, just love them
Djjsperry
Thanks. Yay for you having a new trip planned in June! We have one planned for July.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jecskc View Post
Yay for our dismeet !! I love the photos Jeni got. She was just kind of standing there trying to take it all in. I felt kinda bad that we were doing all of the talking, but I am happy she got some great photos !! It was soooo wonderful to meet you !!

Hahahahaha on what Joaquin said !! OMG, that kid cracks me up.

I love that nerd figment vinyl !!! That is now on my must have list !! So cute !!

That pizza you had at Via Napoli does looks really good. we need to give that place another chance, I think.
Hahaha, so our travel partners got better angles of the other person.

Yeah, she was a little quiet at first, but that's her nature too. I think you're right, she was just taking absolutely everything in.

Joaquin is such a trip, I know. He's going to be a fountain of funny things in July I think. He's the sole reason to follow along on that TR, not me.

Definitely give Via Napoli another chance and most definitely get the pizza. It's so amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marDgreen88 View Post
Fun dismeet.

I'm glad Jeni understands! She's one of us now.

Glad you had a great lunch! Yum yum yum.
It was a lot of fun. I love them! I just want to meet all of you!

She's definitely come over to the light side. Dark side would imply evil, but we all know Disney isn't evil.
Old 12-16-2012, 06:55 PM   #79
petals
Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!

joining in. Love the Figment Vinylmation. I need him
Old 12-16-2012, 07:05 PM   #80
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
joining in. Love the Figment Vinylmation. I need him
He's a pretty great vinyl. My Mom absolutely adored it when I gave it to her.
Old 12-16-2012, 08:04 PM   #81
MEK
DIS Veteran

I think its so cool that you already had your first DISmeet with jeskc. You look great in your picture. Seriously - that blond hair is awesome. Love it.

I also had a great meal at Via in October. Super yummy pizza. I'd like to eat there again for lunch in June. If I get a TIW card I gotta make sure I keep using it now that they are $100 (i know - I keep complaining about that).

I love Turtle Talk. I need to take my nephews to that.

The Empty Nester's Magical Mystery Tour I Told You Driving Was Bad for Your Health

Sorry Gaston, They are MUCH More Interesting than You!
Will You Chill Out if I Sprinkle You With Pixie Dust?

Remembering 9/11:MEK Original
Why Not Just Queue Up Another Disney Trip?
How Do You Think We Stay So Happy?
Inching My Way Closer to the Castle Sept 10 TR
Wheeling & Dealing at the WL May '10 TR
Play'in It at Pop Sept 09 Anniversary Trip
JUNE 09 TR...KICK'N IT AT KIDANI DH & I do Disney Solo! DEC 2008 June 2008 tripreport
My Trips 2002-Offsite 2003-POR 2004-Royal Pacific/Daytona Bch 2005-CBR 2006-Pop, SSR 2007-ASM 2008-Pop, Vero Bch/SSR, POFQ/SSR 2009-Kidani/CSR, Pop 2010- VWL, BLT 2011-POR/BCV, Disney's HHI Resort, OKW2012-Treehouse villa/BWV, VWL/BWV 2013-HHI, Secret off site location;BWV/AKL
Old 12-16-2012, 09:05 PM   #82
DVCWDWMEMBER
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IheartDDuck View Post
He's a pretty great vinyl. My Mom absolutely adored it when I gave it to her.
I do love, love, love my awesome vinyl. I put it in a special place on my china cabinet.
6/85 Offsite:12/86 DI: 8/88, 1/98, 5/00 DLR- Offsite:12/91 CR: 11/93 FWC: 1/99 POFQ: 9/99 CSR:01/02 CB/PR: 01/03 BCV: 12/03 DCL/BCV:10/04, 10/08 SSR: 05/05 PR: 01/06 WL: 05/06 GC-DLR: 11/06 POFQ: 02/07 DLH-DLR:11/07 BWV/POR: 05/08 OKW/VB: 05/09 AK/VB:10/09 GF:09/10 Disneyland Paris :11/10 POP: 07/11 BLT: 9/11 OKW: 6/12 Disneyland Paris : 7/13 WL,SSR-THV,AK :1/14 SSR:5/14 BC :11/14 GF

Old 12-17-2012, 06:07 AM   #83
Stringbean&Wingnut
DIS Veteran

REX MANNING DAY!!!!

LOL at what Joaquin had said! He definitely sounds like an awesome kid!

Yay for your DisMeet with Susan! How fun that you guys got to meet up!

Your lunch at VN looks really good!
Old 12-17-2012, 08:53 AM   #84
Pixie Princess
DIS Veteran

Location: With Cinderella's mice making a new dress for Belle

I cannot tell you how happy I was to see you picture of the Via Napoli light fixture. I love the light fixtures around Disney! I was taking pictures of every single one in the Little Mermaid queue, and there are quite a few different one.

And speaking of Via Napoli, may I suggest for your return visit that you stick with the pizza. The first time we went, I got something else, and well, I've had better Italian food at the Olive Garden. The pizza however, yum! I went back this past Sept. with my DD and niece. We shared a pizza, and I would absolutely go back for that.

Glad you and Susan got to meet up! Love the pics. I've know her for..well, let's just say since 6th grade and leave it at that.
Old 12-17-2012, 02:35 PM   #85
PlutosRHM55
Pluto's Un-Mentioned Manager

Location: Amongst the thousand happy haunts beginning to materialize, but suffering a disquieting metamorphosis... Your cadaverous pallor portrays an aura of foreboding, you know?

Joining in (better late than never)! Looks like this has been a fun trip! Nice choice for change in hair color. Blonde is a dying breed and I'm so glad to see someone out there still appreciates the color (putting blonde jokes to shame!). Can't wait to read more!

Old 12-18-2012, 04:27 AM   #86
Aussiesalad
Totes Mcgoats

Oh Rexy you're sooooo sexy!

Your titles are making me super happy!!!
Most of my teenage life I was convinced that Mark was my soulmate

Awh Figment is just so adorable! Love that vinyl!

Sounds like such a fun dismeet
And your hair seriously looks so great in those pics!

I love Disney light fixtures...they seriously make everything magicalllll!!!
Old 12-18-2012, 08:08 PM   #87
IheartDDuck
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEK View Post
I think its so cool that you already had your first DISmeet with jeskc. You look great in your picture. Seriously - that blond hair is awesome. Love it.

I also had a great meal at Via in October. Super yummy pizza. I'd like to eat there again for lunch in June. If I get a TIW card I gotta make sure I keep using it now that they are $100 (i know - I keep complaining about that).

I love Turtle Talk. I need to take my nephews to that.
The DISmeet was tons of fun. I was so glad that we were able to do it.

Thanks! I'm still loving my blond hair. I'm definitely going to keep it for a while.

I was so happy with our meal, we're definitely going to be heading back there on our upcoming trip.

Ugh, I hate the fact that TIW is $100. I got it this time right before they raised it! I figured we were going to use it in July, and that discount for 8 people is going to be huge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVCWDWMEMBER View Post
I do love, love, love my awesome vinyl. I put it in a special place on my china cabinet.
I'm glad you love your vinyl. I knew you would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
REX MANNING DAY!!!!

LOL at what Joaquin had said! He definitely sounds like an awesome kid!

Yay for your DisMeet with Susan! How fun that you guys got to meet up!

Your lunch at VN looks really good!
Don't you wish that every day was Rex Manning day? I surely do.

Joaquin is crazy. He's always got something to say about everything.

It was a lot of fun to meet up with Susan. I was glad that it all came together.

VN is great. I definitely suggest a visit and getting the pizza if you haven't been yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie Princess View Post
I cannot tell you how happy I was to see you picture of the Via Napoli light fixture. I love the light fixtures around Disney! I was taking pictures of every single one in the Little Mermaid queue, and there are quite a few different one.
I definitely hold the philosophy of looking up in Disney. You never know what you're going to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie Princess View Post
And speaking of Via Napoli, may I suggest for your return visit that you stick with the pizza. The first time we went, I got something else, and well, I've had better Italian food at the Olive Garden. The pizza however, yum! I went back this past Sept. with my DD and niece. We shared a pizza, and I would absolutely go back for that.

Glad you and Susan got to meet up! Love the pics. I've know her for..well, let's just say since 6th grade and leave it at that.
I definitely viewed VN as a pizza kind of place. That was what brought me there to begin with. There are plenty of good Italian places in our area in Chicagoland. I mean, we have good pizza too, but our pizza is different. All deep you know.

Hahaha. That's awesome that you guys have known each other for so long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlutosRHM55 View Post
Joining in (better late than never)! Looks like this has been a fun trip! Nice choice for change in hair color. Blonde is a dying breed and I'm so glad to see someone out there still appreciates the color (putting blonde jokes to shame!). Can't wait to read more!
Hey, joining late is better than never, you are absolutely right.

The trip was tons of fun for sure. I love my new hair color. I'm very excited with the change. I'm gonna keep it like that. I definitely put blond jokes to shame. I'm not a typical blond.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiesalad View Post
Oh Rexy you're sooooo sexy!

Your titles are making me super happy!!!
Most of my teenage life I was convinced that Mark was my soulmate

Awh Figment is just so adorable! Love that vinyl!

Sounds like such a fun dismeet
And your hair seriously looks so great in those pics!

I love Disney light fixtures...they seriously make everything magicalllll!!!
Hahahahahaha! Exactly!

I was in love with Mark too! Gah, I just absolutely adored him. And then, he was in Can't Hardly Wait and I was convinced that he would be mine. Hahaha. We're so together on this one.

The DISmeet was a lot of fun. I'm glad we got the opportunity to do it. And thanks on the hair. It's been lots of fun to have it like this.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:27 AM   #88
amazingact21
Upendi

DISmeets are so fun! Glad you could understand the whole concept to Jeni and that she got it. It can sound strange to non-Disney nuts.

Via Napoli is such a great restaurant, I know what you mean about their sauce tasting kind of sweet. Glad to hear you enjoyed your lunch!

Current Reports: Why, My Little Guppy Has Groupies!- A December 2013 TR
Past Reports:December 2013 PTR/May 2012 TR/May 2012 PTR /May 2011 TR /December 2010 TR
Old 12-19-2012, 05:51 PM   #89
Nermel9
DIS Veteran

Yay, your DIS meet with Susan looks like it was fun! I'm reading her TR too, so it was fun to read about it from both of you guys! I love the silly face pictures!

Mmmm Via Napoli, yum! I'm not brave when it comes to trying new food either, but I'm guessing everything at Via Napoli is good! I love their pizza!

NEW December 2013 TR, In Progress!

My TR's/PTR's~2/13 TR~11/12 TR!~11/12 PTR!~5/12 TR!~5/12 PTR!~12/11 TR!~10/11 TR!~10/11 PTR!~11/10 TR!~11/10 PTR!~Disneymoon TR 5/10!

Many family trips offsite~9/08 ASMu~11/09 WL~Disneymoon 5/10 BC~11/10 POR~10/11 WL~12/11 Pop~5/12 BC~11/12 AoA/POR~2/13 AKL/BLT

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: