Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > The DIS Unplugged Podcast > Podcast Cruises
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-11-2013, 06:09 PM   #1
Loves2Read
Earning My Ears

PCC 5.0 Roomate Wanted

So, I feel kind of like I'm writing a personal ad.

I'm a first time cruiser looking for a roommate for Podcast Cruise 5.0. Really hoping to avoid that single supplement and take advantage of the early pricing. I am a female in my late 20s. Disney junkie and long time DIS lurker. I'm willing to answer any questions you might have.

It was pointed out to me that some more information might be helpful.

I don't know much about cruising, this would be my first cruise. But, if past trips to WDW are any indication, I like to fill my days. I probably wouldn't be much for just sitting by the beach, but I think many of the shore excursions look interesting. I'm flexible between early and late dining. I'm a fan of Mickey bars anytime, though by midnight I'm likely to be asleep. I'm never going to be found jogging, early or otherwise. I'm a very sound sleeper, so no worries about snorers. I've been to WDW twice and enjoy Disney history both parks and otherwise.

Thanks,
Meaghan

Last edited by Loves2Read; 09-12-2013 at 06:20 PM. Reason: additional information
Loves2Read is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:07 PM   #2
aurora61
Earning My Ears

I am also looking for a roommate. I am a 52 year old female. This would be my first Disney cruise (any cruise for that matter). I'm an early to bed and early to rise kind of person.

As far as my sleeping habits I've never been told that I snore. It does take me awhile to go to sleep however.

I've made several trips to WDW and couple to Disneyland. I like to collect Disney things, especially Mickey Mouse. I love the history of things. I enjoy meeting new people and having new experiences.
aurora61 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-28-2013, 12:50 PM   #3
Mickeefan
DIS Veteran

Did either of you find roommates?

I *might* be in need of a roommate if I can't convince a friend of mine to join me.

At the time of sailing, I'll be a single 50-year-old female. I am an early to bed kind of person at home, but can be persuaded to stay up later. I've been on one Disney cruise in 2009 & several (7) Royal Caribbean cruises. I've visited Disneyland once and WDW many times.

I will be talking to my friend this coming weekend about possibly doing this cruise, so I won't know until next week if I need a roommate or not.

Mickeefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2014, 03:27 PM   #4
OKW Lover

Yes, we love Old Key West
Connoisseur of the fine things in life, and has the time to enjoy them (Just ask his wife)

Just giving this thread a bump in case folks are still looking. The more the merrier.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: