Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland (California)
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-2012, 11:52 AM   #46
starry_solo
DIS Veteran

bumping this so it will be on the first page.
starry_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:31 AM   #47
Susiesark
DIS Veteran

We entered the park around 4:00 this afternoon (12/04) and there was already a very long line for ticket winners, lining up for the 7:30 show.
Register to remove

Old 12-05-2012, 09:57 AM   #48
dleyel
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susiesark View Post
We entered the park around 4:00 this afternoon (12/04) and there was already a very long line for ticket winners, lining up for the 7:30 show.
Are you sure they weren't lining up for the 5:30 show? If it was for 7:30, I guess they wanted to be in the front row. I got in line at 7 and there were still lots of people behind me. I even saw people get seated right before it started.
dleyel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:48 AM   #49
Hollyster2
Once Upon A Dream
Cruisin' for a tag & I got one!
I am so excited about the subs returning!

What time do we line up for the 5:30 show? I am confused
Old 12-05-2012, 06:15 PM   #50
CactusJack
Been there, done that, going back

Last edited by CactusJack; 12-05-2012 at 06:29 PM. Reason: oops
CactusJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 10:26 AM   #51
sas_mk
Mouseketeer

PLEASE copy and paste this when you add your information to the post.

1. mysteriouspnai -- needs 2 for Dec 9-12 anytime

2. BryANDJessMom -- Kids, DH and I need four for December 8

3. Katejc -- We (me, DH, and DD) would love to go at any time on December 3 or 4

4. smarie82181 -- We can only go December 20th, and would need 4 tickets.

5. dizneekrazee -- Only needs 1 ticket for December 17th 5:30 p.m. showing! (originally needed 4; now only needs one)

6. sas_mk -- I just need one ticket for the 7:30 show on December 8th. -- I got the ticket I was looking for! I love the members of the DisBoards!!

7. HeyItsNickCA - Nick and I need four for anytime between Dec 3rd and Dec 7th. Thank you.

8. blynn - I would like two tickets for any night from Dec 2-8. Thanks!

9. Priory - I would be extremely grateful for 4 tickets for the 7:30 show on the 7th or either show on the 8th. Thank you.

10. QueenDoOver- Would love 2 tickets the 14th, 15th, or 16th. Either show. Thanks!

11. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)
Belgarion42 is offline Report Post

12 JimmyJam838 - Would love 2 for either show on Dec 8th. Thank you!

13. cpster - 2 tickets - Any show between 12/3 through 12/8. We have two little ones under 3 so need 2 tickets for the adults. Thank you so much in advance for your kindness!

14. tiggerluvr needs 2 tickets - would love for 12/12 or 12/13!

15. 8timesblessed needs 1 or 2 for 12/4 or 12/5 I forgot to sign up!

16. Diane355 would love 3 for 12/11 either show..... thanks a lot!!

17. Dalstitch45 would love 2 tickets for any show 12/1-12/7. Thanks!!

18. Briarrose1306 would love 4 tickets for any show Dec 5-8 but would be happy with any number. Thank you!

19. miyta: only need 1 ticket for 12/5 7:30pm show. THANKS-

20. susiesark: 2 tickets preferred, 1 ticket okay for 12/12, 12/13 or 12/20

21. Nomarian: 4 tickets for 12/16, 12/17 or 12/18

* In an effort to be fair to those who have been waiting for a very long time, if you have tickets to share, please start at the top of the list while looking for your given Processional date and work your way down.

**When requesting to be added to the list, please copy/paste the list and then add your name, number of tickets needed and dates and time to the bottom of the list. This list is a community effort and is maintained by everyone, so it is fine to go ahead and place your self on it. We just ask that you keep us updated with any changes and/or if you receive tickets.

***When copying this list, please include this message so that others will be able to see it in the future.

****Unless they have requested removal, please do not remove someone and their dates until either the last day of their trip, or until their dates have completely passed.

*****The person who was selected has to be present to check in, and can bring up to three guests, for a total of four. The people who've asked for tickets should assume that they (we) will be sitting with an already existing group who might have an extra place (or places).

******Everyone has to check in together to get the wristbands (or whatever they are going to use) for the seating area for the Candlelight Processional. So, people will have to choose a meeting spot beforehand.
sas_mk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:56 PM   #52
mysteriouspnai
DIS Veteran

Just updating and wishing VERY hard for some magic. Graduation this weekend! Congrats to those who have received tickets

3. smarie82181 -- We can only go December 20th, and would need 4 tickets.

4. dizneekrazee -- Only needs 1 ticket for December 17th 5:30 p.m. showing! (originally needed 4; now only needs one)

5. HeyItsNickCA - Nick and I need four for anytime between Dec 3rd and Dec 7th. Thank you.

6. blynn - I would like two tickets for any night from Dec 2-8. Thanks!

7. Priory - I would be extremely grateful for 4 tickets for the 7:30 show on the 7th or either show on the 8th. Thank you.

8. QueenDoOver- Would love 2 tickets the 14th, 15th, or 16th. Either show. Thanks!

9. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)

10 JimmyJam838 - Would love 2 for either show on Dec 8th. Thank you!

11. cpster - 2 tickets - Any show between 12/3 through 12/8. We have two little ones under 3 so need 2 tickets for the adults. Thank you so much in advance for your kindness!

12. tiggerluvr needs 2 tickets - would love for 12/12 or 12/13!

13. Diane355 would love 3 for 12/11 either show..... thanks a lot!!

14. Dalstitch45 would love 2 tickets for any show 12/1-12/7. Thanks!!

15. Briarrose1306 would love 4 tickets for any show Dec 5-8 but would be happy with any number. Thank you!

16. susiesark: 2 tickets preferred, 1 ticket okay for 12/12, 12/13 or 12/20

17. Nomarian: 4 tickets for 12/16, 12/17 or 12/18

* In an effort to be fair to those who have been waiting for a very long time, if you have tickets to share, please start at the top of the list while looking for your given Processional date and work your way down.

**When requesting to be added to the list, please copy/paste the list and then add your name, number of tickets needed and dates and time to the bottom of the list. This list is a community effort and is maintained by everyone, so it is fine to go ahead and place your self on it. We just ask that you keep us updated with any changes and/or if you receive tickets.

***When copying this list, please include this message so that others will be able to see it in the future.

****Unless they have requested removal, please do not remove someone and their dates until either the last day of their trip, or until their dates have completely passed.

*****The person who was selected has to be present to check in, and can bring up to three guests, for a total of four. The people who've asked for tickets should assume that they (we) will be sitting with an already existing group who might have an extra place (or places).

******Everyone has to check in together to get the wristbands (or whatever they are going to use) for the seating area for the Candlelight Processional. So, people will have to choose a meeting spot beforehand.
mysteriouspnai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:42 AM   #53
Susiesark
DIS Veteran

The Entertainment division is planning to relocate Candlelight to DCA's Hyperion Theater for 2013. The number of days will be increased from 20 to about 30. With a dedicated, easy-to-darken venue, there's no telling how many performances Disney could schedule per day. The move would also allow Disney, if it so chose, to charge admission to the event.
Old 12-07-2012, 11:47 PM   #54
cpster
Mouseketeer

Just updating our dates. Thanks!

4. dizneekrazee -- Only needs 1 ticket for December 17th 5:30 p.m. showing! (originally needed 4; now only needs one)

5. HeyItsNickCA - Nick and I need four for anytime between Dec 3rd and Dec 7th. Thank you.

7. Priory - I would be extremely grateful for 4 tickets for the 7:30 show on the 7th or either show on the 8th. Thank you.

8. QueenDoOver- Would love 2 tickets the 14th, 15th, or 16th. Either show. Thanks!

9. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)

11. cpster - 2 tickets - Any show between 12/3 through 12/11. We have two little ones under 3 so need 2 tickets for the adults. Thank you so much in advance for your kindness!

15. Briarrose1306 would love 4 tickets for any show Dec 5-8 but would be happy with any number. Thank you!

cpster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:47 AM   #55
Priory
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpster
Just updating our dates. Thanks!

11. cpster - 2 tickets - Any show between 12/3 through 12/11. We have two little ones under 3 so need 2 tickets for the adults. Thank you so much in advance for your kindness!

Removing myself from the list. I *so* misunderstood this whole thing. I ended up seeing it Thursday and tonight and walked up right before the show and had lovely standing areas both times. I thought it was going to be way harder to see when it was. I feel silly for how upset I was when I didn't win the lotto. It was a wonderful experience even without seats.
Priory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:17 PM   #56
LisaT91403
DIS Veteran

I have taken the liberty of updating the list to remove those whose dates have completely passed.

2. smarie82181 -- We can only go December 20th, and would need 4 tickets.

3. dizneekrazee -- Only needs 1 ticket for December 17th 5:30 p.m. showing! (originally needed 4; now only needs one)

4. QueenDoOver- Would love 2 tickets the 14th, 15th, or 16th. Either show. Thanks!

5. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)

6. cpster - 2 tickets - Any show between 12/3 through 12/11. We have two little ones under 3 so need 2 tickets for the adults. Thank you so much in advance for your kindness!

7. tiggerluvr needs 2 tickets - would love for 12/12 or 12/13!

8. Diane355 would love 3 for 12/11 either show..... thanks a lot!!

9. susiesark: 2 tickets preferred, 1 ticket okay for 12/12, 12/13 or 12/20

10. Nomarian: 4 tickets for 12/16, 12/17 or 12/18

LisaT91403 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:31 PM   #57
RebeccaLuvzDisney
Earning My Ears

Smile I have one extra ticket for Dec 17 @ 5:30

I have one extra ticket for December 17th at 5:30 PM. Me and my husband are going but my son couldn't get off work. Just thought I would put it out there. I know we have to sign in together and be at the booth by 12 PM that day to get wristbands. Let me know if you're interested. I would hate to see the seat go to waste.
RebeccaLuvzDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 01:57 PM   #58
starry_solo
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebeccaLuvzDisney View Post
I have one extra ticket for December 17th at 5:30 PM. Me and my husband are going but my son couldn't get off work. Just thought I would put it out there. I know we have to sign in together and be at the booth by 12 PM that day to get wristbands. Let me know if you're interested. I would hate to see the seat go to waste.
It looks like:

3. dizneekrazee -- Only needs 1 ticket for December 17th 5:30 p.m. showing! (originally needed 4; now only needs one)

Would match up with you!
starry_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:39 AM   #59
Diznut84
SoCal

Was able to offer mysteriouspnai two tickets for December 11th. Yay!!!
Diznut84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:32 PM   #60
pixielizzie
dreaming of the Wonder!

happy holidays!

2. smarie82181 -- We can only go December 20th, and would need 4 tickets.

4. QueenDoOver- Would love 2 tickets the 14th, 15th, or 16th. Either show. Thanks!

5. Randy (Belgarion42) - 2 tickets - Any weekend day or the 7:30 show on any weeknights except 12/7. (It's very tough for my wife & I to get off work in the middle of the day to pick up the wrist bands.)

6. cpster - 2 tickets - Any show between 12/3 through 12/11. We have two little ones under 3 so need 2 tickets for the adults. Thank you so much in advance for your kindness!

7. tiggerluvr needs 2 tickets - would love for 12/12 or 12/13!

8. Diane355 would love 3 for 12/11 either show..... thanks a lot!!

9. susiesark: 2 tickets preferred, 1 ticket okay for 12/12, 12/13 or 12/20

10. Nomarian: 4 tickets for 12/16, 12/17 or 12/18

11. pixielizzie: 2 tix please, either 12/16 or 12/17 happy holidays!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: