Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 02:19 PM   #1501
Ziggy
Playing guitar with the spiders from mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by meryll83 View Post
Am I imagining things or did I read somewhere today that you can get a milkshake from Beaches with a snack credit?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by catho72 View Post
Someone a few pages ago asked about using a snack credit for a milkshake at Beaches and Cream. The answer is YES! Each night we were at SAB the kids (and me too!) would get a shake from the takeout window and enjoy them poolside. In fact, when we told the kids that we would be staying at BC is year, my daughter asked if we could get shakes again...so it definitely made an impression on her!
Old 01-21-2013, 02:21 PM   #1502
meryll83
All it takes is faith and trust... Proud Strawberry Blonde Official DISbride!

Thanks, was sure I had!

This news excites me greatly

WDW 91, 93, 03 off-site, 05 ASMo (32,000 WWTBAM) , 07 Pop & BWV (Free Dining & Engaged at Cinderella's Castle!), *09 Wedding Planning Journal* and *Trip Report* Pop, BWV, Poly & Wonder,
10 Pop, 12 Aulani Day Visit, 13 HRH, YC
(Free Dining) & Dream

DLP 05 Cheyenne, 13 Newport Bay

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-21-2013, 03:30 PM   #1503
MICKFan
MICKFan

Just returned from a VERY enjoyable week long stay at BC. It is a very beautiful resort. Room request was granted (full balcony); room was clean; and mousekeeping did an awesome job all week. Ate a delicious burger at Beaches and Cream.....enjoyed all the parks; visited a few resorts and ate very well. Don't want to bore you all with ALL the details, but if you have any questions, just ask.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:11 PM   #1504
catho72
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKFan View Post
Just returned from a VERY enjoyable week long stay at BC. It is a very beautiful resort. Room request was granted (full balcony); room was clean; and mousekeeping did an awesome job all week. Ate a delicious burger at Beaches and Cream.....enjoyed all the parks; visited a few resorts and ate very well. Don't want to bore you all with ALL the details, but if you have any questions, just ask.
We LOVE to live vicariously through others trip reports! It's 14 degrees below zero right now in Chicago so I escape by reading about Disney trips.

2/02 Holiday Inn (now Nick Hotel) 2/08 POR 9/08 POR 6/09 Regal Sun/Windsor Hills 7/10 Windsor Hills 7/11 Windsor Hills/AKL/BLT 7/12 Beach Club/AKL 7/13 BC CL 2/14 POP/SSR for PHM weekend and now planning 6/14 POP/GF/BC CL split stay

Old 01-21-2013, 04:36 PM   #1505
MrsWEsq
Earning My Ears

First stay at BC!

We just booked our first stay at BC for August 24-31! I look forward to obsessively following this thread and the photo thread for the next seven months.

"Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that but the really great make you feel that you too can become great." - Mark Twain

"Black belts are just white belts that never gave up." - Every martial arts instructor I have ever met.
Old 01-21-2013, 04:58 PM   #1506
cathigh10
Earning My Ears

I've been wanting to go to Beaches and Cream so it will be nice to use a snack credit to get a milk shake. Can you use a snack credit to get other things there?
Old 01-21-2013, 05:07 PM   #1507
MICKFan
MICKFan

Had nice weather too.....high 70s and low 80s. No rain except on Friday; got much cooler, windy and a little misty.
I don't know about other snack credits at B & C.....I don't do the dining plan
Old 01-21-2013, 05:14 PM   #1508
medicgirl177
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKFan
Any pictures stories quips are VERY much appreciated! It's 23degrees and sleeting in NY. I'm hanging on by a thread because of this board and our impending May vacation!!!

Old 01-21-2013, 05:31 PM   #1509
catho72
DIS Veteran

Duh! I just realized I don't have a ticker for our July trip. I made our ADR's at 180 days but it didn't even occur to me to get a ticker.....I'm off to go make one now! Woo hoo!

2/02 Holiday Inn (now Nick Hotel) 2/08 POR 9/08 POR 6/09 Regal Sun/Windsor Hills 7/10 Windsor Hills 7/11 Windsor Hills/AKL/BLT 7/12 Beach Club/AKL 7/13 BC CL 2/14 POP/SSR for PHM weekend and now planning 6/14 POP/GF/BC CL split stay

Old 01-21-2013, 07:12 PM   #1510
MickeyT
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MICKFan View Post
Just returned from a VERY enjoyable week long stay at BC......... Don't want to bore you all with ALL the details, but if you have any questions, just ask.
Feed me Seymour! Feed me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathigh10 View Post
I've been wanting to go to Beaches and Cream so it will be nice to use a snack credit to get a milk shake. Can you use a snack credit to get other things there?
My problem is that I CAN'T walk by Beaches and Cream without getting a milkshake. I ran a half marathon and still gained 5lbs.

Last edited by MickeyT; 01-22-2013 at 05:06 AM.
Old 01-21-2013, 07:33 PM   #1511
busymommy2pink
Lost in Neverland

August can not come soon enough..it is currently -2.2 degree farinheit here lol...tomorrow has a high of even LOWER (-13 lol)...I want winter to be over!!!!

MEDHDD8DD5

coming soon fam jam part 2 May 2015!!
planning sept 2014 with sister and nephew first time and dd5!! AKL or POR
Beach Club 10 days fam jam/little sis 1st time! August 2013!
Beach Club stay 11 days May 2012! First Family Vacation!!!
AKL 2010 ~~ Girls Only Trip...with my BFF and DD and her BFF
Old 01-21-2013, 07:57 PM   #1512
ladybugmum
Earning My Ears

We are headed to BC December '13!!

Subscribing to this thread..as we have decided to stay at the BC for our next trip! Our kids are big Epcot fans...we spend more time there than any other park (well, in the two previous times we have gone).

Looking forward to getting to know folks..very excited!!

Melissa D.
Jersey Girl! Firefighter Wife and Mom of Two
November 2010 (Jersey Week) - Poly
November 2011 (Jersey Week)- WL
December 2 - 7, 2013 - BC
Old 01-21-2013, 08:11 PM   #1513
AliceIn
DIS Veteran

Where do you like to eat while staying at the BC? Do you eat at the restaurants at the BC/YC/BWI? Do you eat at Epcot?

We're on the DDP, but also staying club level. I'm thinking we'll be doing all our breakfasts in the lounge, and having quick service lunches at the parks.

I've got about 40 days until my 180 day mark, and I have NO idea this time about my ADRs. I'm thinking that we should use the convenience of our resort location as much as possible. We'll eat at O'Hana for one of our MK days, but the rest are a mystery. Any great ideas?

Old 01-21-2013, 08:16 PM   #1514
busymommy2pink
Lost in Neverland

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceIn View Post
Where do you like to eat while staying at the BC? Do you eat at the restaurants at the BC/YC/BWI? Do you eat at Epcot?

We're on the DDP, but also staying club level. I'm thinking we'll be doing all our breakfasts in the lounge, and having quick service lunches at the parks.

I've got about 40 days until my 180 day mark, and I have NO idea this time about my ADRs. I'm thinking that we should use the convenience of our resort location as much as possible. We'll eat at O'Hana for one of our MK days, but the rest are a mystery. Any great ideas?
We eat at Epcot more often than not. So nice to just walk back. Teppan Edo and Biergarten are favorite. We have also eaten at most other countries lol. Akershus is great princess dinner without dining in the castle cost. The Mexican restaurant is fab as well. LE Cellier! Rose and Crown, Chefs de France..it is all so good!

MEDHDD8DD5

coming soon fam jam part 2 May 2015!!
planning sept 2014 with sister and nephew first time and dd5!! AKL or POR
Beach Club 10 days fam jam/little sis 1st time! August 2013!
Beach Club stay 11 days May 2012! First Family Vacation!!!
AKL 2010 ~~ Girls Only Trip...with my BFF and DD and her BFF
Old 01-21-2013, 08:20 PM   #1515
smellyia
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceIn
Cape May (brunch & dinner)
Via Napoli
Biergarten
The Yachtsman
Captains Grille
Epcot WS really has TS for any tastes!
Multiple CS places throughout WS just to graze or grab snacks to save for later- I think there's a whole snack thread dedicated just to this on the DIS
Beach club Marketplace chocolate croissants are awesome
Trying out a scifi our next trip
Boardwalk & the Swolphin also have multiple options and some very nice fine dining
BC May/June 2012
BC May/June 2013
AKL CL Feb 2014
Yacht May 2014
USO, WL Oct 2014
Resort TBD Dec 2014
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: