Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Budget Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-21-2012, 05:36 PM   #1
mafibisha
DIS Veteran

CVS Black Friday thread?

Is there one started? I searched but don't see it.

Anyone have their ad yet?

Any ideas on deals with coupons ect?

we Disney:

DH Me

and our fur baby

Thank You, maggiew!
mafibisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:07 PM   #2
DisneyBelle99
DIS Veteran

The Krazy Coupon Lady has section called Find my Store, and has the info on her site.
DisneyBelle99 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-22-2012, 09:29 AM   #3
PatsMom
Sometimes has Dory moments!
I have two brothers and either of them would have been proud to be suspended for stinking up the bus

I havent' seen it yet but I am thinking that they had most of the good stuff already. There was so much free stuff last Sunday!

I have seen the Walgreen's ad and I am actually going there. I usually don't do Walgreen's but they have a ton of free stuff. And last year it was all arranged near the front of the store so you could find it.

Haven't seen Rite Aid's ad yet. I don't live near any of the big stores except for Wal-Mart. We do have a ton of factory outlets and they are having a Black Friday event. I am working tomorrow but it will be from home. I told my daughter who is home for the holiday that when I am done, we can head into town to see what they have and get Chinese for dinner. The outlets don't get the kind of mobs some of the other stores do.

I am also going to my mother's today and she has a K-Mart. They have quite a few things on sale so I am stopping by on my way to dinner. Its kind of a tradition!
September 1996 - Fort Wilderness (DD and DH's first trip) October 1999 - Fort Wilderness November 2001 - Fort Wilderness November 2004 - Fort Wilderness November 2005 - Saratoga Springs December 2006 - Saratoga Springs February 2007 - All Star Sports August 2007 - Boardwalk Villas November 2007 - Saratoga Springs February 2008 - Villas at the Wilderness Lodge August 2008 - Old Key West
December 2008 - Saratoga Springs February 2009 - Beach Club Villas September 2009 (50th birthday trip) - Bay Lake Tower January 2010 - Animal Kingdom Villas (Kidani Village) May 2010 - Old Key West September 2010 - Bay Lake Tower May 2011 - Beach Club Villas October 2011 - Saratoga Springs January 2012 - Old Key West May 2012 - Old Key West October 2012 - Old Key West January 2013 - Family gathering at Old Key West; May 2013 - Wilderness Lodge Villas; November 2013 - AKL Jambo House; February 2014 - Saratoga Springs
PatsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:53 AM   #4
KellyNY
DIS Veteran

Check Livingrichwithcoupons, there are ads and how to apply coupons. CVS got a lot freebies. RiteAid got almost nothing. Walgreens also has some freebies.
I did not do myself yet, guess all be gone when I finally get there.

DESPERADOS, AND LOVING IT !!!

HO HO HO
KellyNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:11 PM   #5
iluvdiscruises
Mouseketeer

I went to CVS today and loved the free deals (they are three days Thurs Fri Sat). Great free stocking stuffer items, very cheap Cheerios and more!

Definite check it out (and it's a great way to roll ecb's)!!
iluvdiscruises is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:27 PM   #6
mafibisha
DIS Veteran

I didn't get to CVS until late this evening way after Thanksgiving dinner, and was surprised to find everything I wanted!

I also ran to Wags and found most of what I wanted there, too. Score!

Happy Thanksgiving, all! Thankful for so very much, and also these deals which really help the budget!

we Disney:

DH Me

and our fur baby

Thank You, maggiew!
Old 11-23-2012, 02:47 AM   #7
LoriNSC
DIS Veteran

I did the early sale the first of the week, got a lot of freebies, then used my ECB's on thanksgiving morning for a few more freebies. Then I went back before my Walmart trip and got the cake pop maker for 5.24 after ECB's. DD and I have been wanting one for a while. I love my CVS! They had great stock on all the items.
LoriNSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 11:24 AM   #8
KellyNY
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoriNSC View Post
I did the early sale the first of the week, got a lot of freebies, then used my ECB's on thanksgiving morning for a few more freebies. Then I went back before my Walmart trip and got the cake pop maker for 5.24 after ECB's. DD and I have been wanting one for a while. I love my CVS! They had great stock on all the items.
Wait, you used ECB at Walmart? They accept it?

EDIT:
Sorry, misunderstood you. Just read your post again, and saw that you bought it before Walmart, not at Walmart. I must be slow today. LOL

DESPERADOS, AND LOVING IT !!!

HO HO HO

Last edited by KellyNY; 11-23-2012 at 11:39 AM.
KellyNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:35 PM   #9
LoriNSC
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyNY View Post
Wait, you used ECB at Walmart? They accept it?

EDIT:
Sorry, misunderstood you. Just read your post again, and saw that you bought it before Walmart, not at Walmart. I must be slow today. LOL
Probably all the shopping got to you. I know I was exhausted.
LoriNSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:45 AM   #10
flakypuff
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by mafibisha View Post
Is there one started? I searched but don't see it.

Anyone have their ad yet?

Any ideas on deals with coupons ect?
sorry couldnt find it. too late now but Sat the deals are still good.
flakypuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 07:06 AM   #11
allison443
DIS Veteran

I love my local CVS. Great managers, workers, always organized, etc.
I didn't go there on Thanksgiving or Black Friday day...stopped there last night. Walked in, and right at the front they had displays set up of all the products that were free after ECBs. Got the "free" earphones, batteries, candy bars, and toothbrushes. Also got some of the other ECB deals. They had plenty in stock of all the items in the sales flyer so I think they were well-prepared because it's a busy store.
allison443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:18 AM   #12
PatsMom
Sometimes has Dory moments!
I have two brothers and either of them would have been proud to be suspended for stinking up the bus

I was in town last night to do some Black Friday shopping at the outlet mall with my daughter. After we had dinner I decided to stop by CVS to see if they had any of the free stuff left. I was able to get the batteries, flossers, and candy bars. I didn't want the earphones since no one likes that brand but they had those as well. They were out of toothbrushes. But since I didn't make a special trip, it was definitely worth stopping in. I also got the cheap Cheerio's. I had a $0.50 coupon from coupons.com that made it really cheap!

And I used some of my ECB's from last Sundy so my out of pocket was only $0.94. I didn't have an ECB of the right amount to get rid of that. Had my husband with me which doesn't usually happen and he was quite impressed.
September 1996 - Fort Wilderness (DD and DH's first trip) October 1999 - Fort Wilderness November 2001 - Fort Wilderness November 2004 - Fort Wilderness November 2005 - Saratoga Springs December 2006 - Saratoga Springs February 2007 - All Star Sports August 2007 - Boardwalk Villas November 2007 - Saratoga Springs February 2008 - Villas at the Wilderness Lodge August 2008 - Old Key West
December 2008 - Saratoga Springs February 2009 - Beach Club Villas September 2009 (50th birthday trip) - Bay Lake Tower January 2010 - Animal Kingdom Villas (Kidani Village) May 2010 - Old Key West September 2010 - Bay Lake Tower May 2011 - Beach Club Villas October 2011 - Saratoga Springs January 2012 - Old Key West May 2012 - Old Key West October 2012 - Old Key West January 2013 - Family gathering at Old Key West; May 2013 - Wilderness Lodge Villas; November 2013 - AKL Jambo House; February 2014 - Saratoga Springs
PatsMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 08:38 AM   #13
mafibisha
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by allison443 View Post
I love my local CVS. Great managers, workers, always organized, etc.
I didn't go there on Thanksgiving or Black Friday day...stopped there last night. Walked in, and right at the front they had displays set up of all the products that were free after ECBs. Got the "free" earphones, batteries, candy bars, and toothbrushes. Also got some of the other ECB deals. They had plenty in stock of all the items in the sales flyer so I think they were well-prepared because it's a busy store.
When picking up a Redbox at another CVS last night, went in with my mom they too had all the free w/ECBs at the front. It was so convenient and might become my favorite I did several deals with my mom's card!

What neither store had though were the BOGO Rocher chocolates (the ones wrapped in gold foil) The clerk said they were among first to sell out because yum a real treat and great price. Bummed they were out in both stores.

we Disney:

DH Me

and our fur baby

Thank You, maggiew!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: