Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > disABILITIES!
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2012, 05:05 PM   #1
WantToGoNow
DIS Veteran

Another Apple Scooter Mishap

My dd28 and her friend flew to WDW this am. She had made a reservation with Apple a month ago and had a printout of her online confirmation. When they got there, there was no scooter. She called them and they couldnt find the reservation and said they would call her back. When they called they gave an excuse that somehow her cc had been deleted from the system and the order was cancelled and they had no scooters available. The guy at bell services suggested they call Buena Vista Scooters which they did and explained the situation. Buena Vista gave them a lower rate than Apple and delivered it in an hour. From now on they will get our business. This is my dds first experience with renting a scooter.

They are sharing the scooter with whoever needs it most riding. They both have heart conditions and prone to passing out. My dds Cardiologist just told her yesterday that she has to have a catheter ablation now and an ICD before she suffers permanent damage. Externally they look like healthy 20-something young ladies. There first experience was a rude female CM at Epcot that said something my dd didn't hear to my dds friend and made her cry. This is the friends first time at WDW and she was so excited to go. I guess things gave been good since them.
WantToGoNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:04 PM   #2
bearloch
DIS Veteran

I am glad that they got a scooter and hope hey enjoy te trip Rude people are the worst but CM I would complain to he desk at the hotel if she got the cm name!!

WDW1986
Disneyland 1998
Disneyland 1999
WDW 2003
BAck First time @ Fort 12 /2007

Moved closer to Mickey June 2011:dance
CSR June 2012
bearloch is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: