Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants > Disney Dining Plan
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-2012, 09:39 AM   #1
CaliKT
Mouseketeer

Groceries with QSDP

Last year we had the regular DP and I ordered groceries for the room -- mostly breakfast stuff (cereal boxes and bagels), juice/milk boxes for my kids, and some snacks. It was too much food. We ended up having to bring home a lot of the snacks.

This year we are doing the QSDP. I am debating what to do about breakfast and whether or not to buy groceries. I don't anticipate us using a lot of credits for breakfast (maybe once or twice), but we do need to eat something. Do you think groceries with the QSDP is overkill? What does everyone do for breakfast?

CaliKT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:18 AM   #2
haj697
Earning My Ears

Our family has used the QSDP several times. The first couple times we brought breakfast items (pop tarts, mini muffins, Nutri-grain bars, etc) as well as snack foods to throw in the backpack or for in the room at night. We've learned that the snacks usually end up coming back home with us. For our family, the QSDP is plenty of food (between the meals and snack) that as long as we bring our own breakfast, we are good to go.
haj697 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 11:19 AM   #3
DisneyRookie2007
DisDad Member #660

TS meals are much more filling than any CS meals I've had - that's why we always feel "full" when using the regular dining plan. But either way, you're getting 2 meals.

For our family, we prefer using our meal credits for lunch and dinner - we feel we get a better value. Besides, we don't like using them for breakfast cause our touring plans of the parks are usually "commando" in the mornings and we don't want to waste time sitting down for breakfast
2010 (Jan): POR
2012 (Mar): POP
DisneyRookie2007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: