Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Universal Studios/Sea World > Sea World / Discovery Cove
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 12:45 PM   #31
gardener14
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 445

Previous posts have confirmed that the eVoucher can be printed and used for parking and admission to SW/BG, but can anyone confirm that the eVoucher can be exchanged for an actual pass (paper/plastic credit card sized card) using the kiosks at SW/BG. I'd prefer to have a card I can put in my wallet and risk getting wet instead of carrying around pieces of paper for each day I visit.

The ordering page says that eVouchers can be redeemed at any SeaWorld Parks location, but it doesn't clearly answer my question about whether a card will be provided in exchange at a location other than Sesame Place.
gardener14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 12:22 PM   #32
ncfamily
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardener14 View Post
Previous posts have confirmed that the eVoucher can be printed and used for parking and admission to SW/BG, but can anyone confirm that the eVoucher can be exchanged for an actual pass (paper/plastic credit card sized card) using the kiosks at SW/BG. I'd prefer to have a card I can put in my wallet and risk getting wet instead of carrying around pieces of paper for each day I visit.

The ordering page says that eVouchers can be redeemed at any SeaWorld Parks location, but it doesn't clearly answer my question about whether a card will be provided in exchange at a location other than Sesame Place.
Yes they can. My wife and I turned our Super Grover e-ticket vouchers in at BGT last April and got our printed Platinum Super Grover Passes good for the whole year. We did have a little trouble trying to redeem the e-tickets for our children at BGW but when we finally got someone to try and redeem them they worked. One caveat is that you can't redeem them at the kiosks, you must redeem them at Guest Services.
ncfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 01-06-2013, 05:33 PM   #33
kandb
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,249

Can these passes still be ordered, or did they have to be ordered before Dec. 31st?
kandb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:47 AM   #34
ncfamily
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 43

Can still be ordered but price has gone up a bit.
ncfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 03:57 PM   #35
savannahcat
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 638

We are in Orlando now and redeemed our evouchers at Busch Gardens Tampa last week. The ticketing agent initially told us that they could only be redeemed at Sesame Place. I pulled up the website on my phone to show him that it says the vouchers can be redeemed at any SeaWorld Parks location. He proceeded to spend several minutes on the phone, but we did eventually get our passes, which were printed on credit card size paper stock similar to the Tyvek Disney tickets.

To be fair, my brother and his family arrived later the same day and had absolutely no issue redeeming their vouchers. Just be prepared to spend a few extra minutes at the window if you end up with an inexperienced agent.

We received free preferred parking at both Busch Gardens and SeaWorld as well as preferred seating at many shows and ride again priveleges on all coasters except Cheetah Hunt.
__________________
Me(40) DH(48) DD(10) DD(8)




1985/1990 - Offsite * 9/1996 - All Star Sports * 11/2004 - Embassy Suites * 2/2005 - Embassy Suites * 4/2005 - Embassy Suites * 5/2005 - Embassy Suites * 10/2005 - Embassy Suites * 12/2006 - Windsor Hills * 5/2007 - Windsor Hills *10/2007 - Windsor Hills * 11/2008 - Windsor Hills * 1/2009 - Windsor Hills * 7/2009 - Swan * 10/2009 - Emerald Island * 6/2010 - AKV * 1/2011 - Barefoot'n in the Keys Resort * 6/2011 - AKV/Indian Creek * 6/2012 - Disney Dream * 6/2012 - BWV * 1/2013 Regal Oaks * 6/2013 BWV/SSR * 11/2013 BWV
savannahcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 11:11 PM   #36
2Pirates2Princesses
DIS Veteran
 
2Pirates2Princesses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: PA
Posts: 2,200

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandb View Post
Can these passes still be ordered, or did they have to be ordered before Dec. 31st?


The passes are now 20% off until March 1st. We are strongly considering buying these as we have toyed with the idea of doing a Sea World/Aquatica/Legoland trip over the summer and my two youngest are begging to go back to Sesame Place soon too. The free parking and 30% off food and merchandise will save us a ton.
2Pirates2Princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:13 PM   #37
gardener14
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 445

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Pirates2Princesses View Post
The passes are now 20% off until March 1st. We are strongly considering buying these as we have toyed with the idea of doing a Sea World/Aquatica/Legoland trip over the summer and my two youngest are begging to go back to Sesame Place soon too. The free parking and 30% off food and merchandise will save us a ton.
30% off food and merchandise is at Sesame Place. The other parks offer 10% off food and merchandise.
gardener14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:43 PM   #38
2Pirates2Princesses
DIS Veteran
 
2Pirates2Princesses's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: PA
Posts: 2,200

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardener14

30% off food and merchandise is at Sesame Place. The other parks offer 10% off food and merchandise.
Yep, the free parking and 30% off food and merchandise at Sesame Place will save us a ton within itself. We are from PA and Sesame Place is one of our family's favorite parks.
2Pirates2Princesses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:06 PM   #39
Shatsi
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 100

Is the price $169.59 20% discount?

We're planning on visiting Seaworld this year and will make a trip to sesame place too. So if the price is $169.59 after the discount it might not be worth it for us?
Shatsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 04:17 PM   #40
jlines
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 82

Just an FYI. I bought platinum passes through Seaworld San Diego for $269.99 and they're good for 2 years. They mailed the actual tickets to me along with lanyards for no charge. So if you think you will get vacations for 2 years out of your pass, this may be the better option.

Now my question - can I also get the 30% when I visit Sesame Place this summer?
jlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:53 PM   #41
livndisney
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 9,019

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlines View Post
Just an FYI. I bought platinum passes through Seaworld San Diego for $269.99 and they're good for 2 years. They mailed the actual tickets to me along with lanyards for no charge. So if you think you will get vacations for 2 years out of your pass, this may be the better option.

Now my question - can I also get the 30% when I visit Sesame Place this summer?
According to website 2 year Plat at SW San Diego is 330.00 -did you get a sale?

1 SeaWorld San Diego 2-Year Platinum Pass - Adult $330.00 $330.00
Sub Total $330.00
Shipping & Processing $0.00
Tax $0.00
Edit Cart Total $330.00
livndisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:12 PM   #42
jkelly86
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Saratoga Springs, NY
Posts: 129

Is the Preferred Parking no longer included at the other parks?
(If you purchase after Dec 31)
jkelly86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:20 PM   #43
gardener14
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 445

They've always only promised preferred parking free at Sesame Place only and regular parking free at the other parks as it states in the details about the Super Grover Pass, but in reality, they've always offered preferred parking at all of the parks except for during some peak periods when the parks are very crowded and they save preferred parking for those who are paying extra for it.
gardener14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:19 AM   #44
ncfamily
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardener14 View Post
They've always only promised preferred parking free at Sesame Place only and regular parking free at the other parks as it states in the details about the Super Grover Pass, but in reality, they've always offered preferred parking at all of the parks except for during some peak periods when the parks are very crowded and they save preferred parking for those who are paying extra for it.
That's been our experience as well.
ncfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 05:40 PM   #45
jlines
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by livndisney View Post
According to website 2 year Plat at SW San Diego is 330.00 -did you get a sale?

1 SeaWorld San Diego 2-Year Platinum Pass - Adult $330.00 $330.00
Sub Total $330.00
Shipping & Processing $0.00
Tax $0.00
Edit Cart Total $330.00
I bought them last year so maybe the price went up?
jlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:35 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: