Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 08:51 AM   #3316
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
I guess I realized I can deal with short but I can't deal with waiting. I'm Veruca Salt. I want it NOW! <stomps foot and crosses arms>
we are a Wonka thread...Oompa loompas and all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoutandabout View Post

Miss M decided this morning that she would, in fact, go ahead and write a book for a Young Writer's contest she entered a month ago... stories are due tomorrow. (Of course, I mentioned it multiple times in the last month but didn't want to push it because she showed little interest in this particular activity despite creating little books for fun every couple of days or so.) Now I'm busy sorting out templates so she can dictate the story to me when she gets home from school.
Go Miss M! Some of us do well under the pressure of a deadline...

How did it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Got a little delivery today

I caved and went ahead and ordered our AP's off the website, too jittery about possible price increase before our trip! Oh, and wanted to also order them before DH changed his mind!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Jen nice move on t
he APs! I still have one unactivated sitting in my safe! I'm thinking about ordering a couple of 10 day non expiring from UT before they are gone and just putting them back for a quick visit to WDW when I'm staying at Universal.
Safe trip today Mama!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy Grandma View Post
Sure but that would make your husband and Jeanette brother and sister! And then all your kids would be cousins! Sounds like a family compound in Florida is in order!!! Hey .... this just might work!!!
The more the merrier! Melissa can cook!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet B View Post
Pas, hoping that Brian gets the position, more $$ and the time off! Maybe he can bring up the vacation days when he is accepting the new job?? (Seems he is in a commanding position right now…). And my friend, sure you will rock this interview as usual Maybe this will be THE year for new adventures for your both!

Had our first pilates class last night…at one point I was staring at the clock willing the hands to move faster … had looked over to Sam (after I just fell out of a position) and she was giggling at me and struggling herself. Well that did it … focus was lost and I got an attack of the silent giggles too…. knew it would be tough with my lower back issues and the fact that my abs are not my strong point…well there is next week to look forward to and Yoga fitness tomorrow night… Miss, is this anything life the torture sessions with Ron Weasley?.
Hope you're not too sore from Pilates

Brian will do great! No interview for him...they just keep begging As for me, we decided I am not starting a new endeavor. Between school and what I have now...it's enough. My kiddos still need me, they will always be first And this job is unknown...not secure enough for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DznyCrzy11 View Post
Hi everyone else! My uncle has a follow up today from a biopsy from last week. I'm hoping and praying it's nothing malignant. I think what worries me more is my grandmother and mother both died of cancer but hopefully that is not his fate.

Sent from my GalaxyS II
Prayers for your unclr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Hello everyone! I haven't been here since our last WDW trip in September, but the beginnings of trip planning are happening as we speak and considering I've changed my mind about where to stay like 10 times already, I figured I'd better get back on this thread for support! Looking at the first week of August mot likely. Hoping for room discounts to come out soon for late summer? Planning on a moderate this time around (after Poly and BC stays). DH, DS(6) and DD(2). I've looked at POR, then CBR, and currently CSR. Obviously I can't decide.
Welcome back!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyberger View Post
I have been up with DD for a couple hours now, her tummy inst doing so well, looks like she will be home with me today.

Melissa
Melissa, wonderful blog Sarah reminds me of HRH it's uncanny!

DS12 is home today, poor guy tummy bug

Marie Thank goodness he was struck in the hand ..... not downplaying it at all...but you know...not head or chest....That is every officer's wife's nightmare...getting that call You poor thing. Prayers for your DH for his recovery and rehabilitation. And we are here for you always!!!!
Old 02-27-2013, 10:00 AM   #3317
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse

koh1977 - Welcome back! Good luck deciding. I know CBR can get a bad rep but that pool looks like it would be a good fit for a 2yo with the zero entry.
I know! That's why I was thinking CBR, but then looking at the pics of the refurbished rooms and the pool and playground at CSR...I don't know which to choose!
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-27-2013, 10:14 AM   #3318
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimo2u View Post
My friends ... A quick stop in to let you know my world came to a halt today. My husband is a Sheriff, and today the unthinkable happened when he was transporting prisoners to court. He was shot -- thank goodness it was in his hand, and while serious, he is alive. Here is an article on the incident -- http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...-shooting.html
His fourth finger, right hand had to be amputated tonight. On Thursday he has to have surgery to fix his shattered pinky... He may have more surgery needed in the future. I thank God I still have him by my side, loss of a finger we can get over -- loss of him, never!
Please pray for my family. Thank you my dear friends. Hopefully I can post and update you when I know more.
Marie
Oh my goodness Marie, I am so sorry this happened to your dh. You all will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am sending you hugs, know we are here for you!
Old 02-27-2013, 10:46 AM   #3319
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
I originally told her no because it was too late... but once I dropped her off at school, the guilt set in. Got all my templates set up to take dictation.
Yep, mommy guilt is strong and so is mommy pride How did the book turn out??

Quote:
I applaud you! Way to go, both of ya. And I'm cheering you on for next week. I would've done a prompt face-plant. Really. I'd need serious moral support to try out a class like that ... especially having zero coordination. (And a laughing partner for all the inevitable screw-ups, you two would be perfect-o!) Ol' Weasley ... he just makes me lift heavy things -- and comes up with various new, embarrassing maneuvers every week which help me realize that my core is pathetically weak. I'm always accusatory that he has a book which he consults before each session entitled "Sight Gags for Trainers: Exercises for the Physically Inept."
Thanks Miss! As usual you manage to crack me up with your posts! Of course, one of the veterans of the prior class (young and thin) was next to me so she seemingly did everything with ease...while I was lucky to minimize the face plants ...we managed to get there early for class (purely by accident, usually I’m running behind) so we got the back of the class ...I'm so uncoordinated myself so wonder how the fitness yoga will go tonight... too bad we don't live in the same town...we can all hide in the back of class and afterwards go out for strawberry and peanut butter ice cream and forget about pilates classes or tortuous sessions with the evil Ron Weasleys and think about nice Ron, Harry & Hermione and the other magical castle... ahhhh

Quote:
Originally Posted by letthewookiewin View Post
Good for you. I need to start walking to get ready for the SA trip. The Riverwalk is a lot of walking and a ton of stairs (when you want to get to the other side of the river). We haven't been to SA since our 6th wedding anniversary, which was about 12 years ago.
Thanks Wookie...it can be difficult to start but once you do, it gets easier to stick with it... make it a goal to start this very weekend will DH be your walking buddy? Or the boys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDWKOOK View Post
You ALWAYS say just the right thing, Janet. Thank you for putting it all in perspective and making me smile.
Oh thanks Kook! it seems just right that you go… (and you know you have something to prove to Sarah ) can’t wait to hear about your adventures … did you decide to rent the cart? Me, love the idea of cruising around the grounds!

Quote:
You and Sam are making great memories and a stronger core
great memories and right now hurting core muscles!! But do love the time with her… even these ones…

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_heart_the_mouse View Post
Janet - Pilates with Sam sounds hilarious. It's great that you two can have fun being together doing things like that. My mom was amazing in many ways, but not so great as a mom of a teen. You must really know what you are doing to have such a great bond with her!
Thanks Iheart My mom was amazing too, but we never had talks like Sam and I do… maybe it’s the difference in generations… things are more open today? dunno… My mom and dad were great but not the real demonstrative kind… I tell my kids every day that I love them…

Check out the Grooviest FAQ thread here: POP Century FAQ Thread

TY Kook!
Old 02-27-2013, 10:57 AM   #3320
gwynne
DIS Veteran

Jenny-Sending good very best good luck wishes with the possible job changes. And hooray for AP’s!!

Wookie
-Your plans sound great, I hope the refund appears soon!

I heart-You had me smiling with your Veruca Salt mention. Too funny!

MM-You gotta promise to fill us in on your friend’s thoughts on Epcot when they return. I guess they are imagining it’s kinda like Mall of America or something?

Pas-Trip Snack planning, now that’s fun! Sending best wishes, too as you both make decisions about possible job changes.

Melissa-I am enjoying your blog! Thanks for your kind words, we all hope the sequester goes away soon!

Kook, MM, Missout, and anyone else potentially affected by the annoying S word- I know we all have our fingers crossed the goofballs in Washington get their acts together quickly. We have vacations to plan!!

Missout- I’ll bet you will have lots of fun together as your dd is pondering what to say in her story. Treasured times!!
Just a thought-Have you seen copies of Ladybug (probably her age group?)and Cricket (when she’s a bit older?) magazines. They might be fun for your dd.

Basketlacey-Planning a WDW vacation is fun, until you open their website. It makes me crazy, too.
Thanks for your sweet words about the sequester.

Sjs314-This thread certainly does move fast!

DznyCrzy11-Hope your uncle gets good news.

Janet-Attacks of silent giggles are fun!!

Koh-Lots of good options. Actually I think it’s a great idea to have a couple in mind, especially if a discount comes out. Sometimes you have to make a fast decision on the phone, depending on dates and availability.

Luv-18 friends? You guys are going to have such fun!!

GG-Have a fabulous trip!!

Wednesday means American Idol and Top Chef for us tonight. It's the Top chef finale, will be fun!! Have a good day RC friends!
Old 02-27-2013, 11:08 AM   #3321
babyberger
DIS Veteran

Wookie - yes, I use beef, but I would think it would be just as good with pork. You want a fatty piece like chuck roast, so I would use a Boston butt so you get the same tenderness.

Linda - have a great trip

Koh1977 - we haven't stayed at the mods in a while, but out of them POR is our favorite. CBR is just too big and we felt like we were always walking. We had a bad a experience at CSR years ago, but DH and I cant remember why for the life of us Always a great trip when we stay at POR though. We were going to stay in a Royal Room this year until I decided to go on my deluxe splurge

DznyCrzy - my thoughts are with you and my fingers are crossed for good news

Janet - DD seems to be doing ok for now, hoping that it was just some food she at yesterday. She doesnt seem as bad as Steven was two weeks ago. You and Sam sound like you are having fun getting fit together, maybe one day Sarah will want to do it with me too. Keep up the great work!!!!

Deena - wow that is a big group, I am sure it will be a blast

Jeanette - ooohhhh WONKA thread, I want to reside in the chocolate river And yes I will become the personal RC chef in FL I hope DS feels better quickly!!! So I guess Sarah and HRH in the same room could be explosive

Ginny - thank you, I am having fun with the blog, but it is taking away from Dis time

Hope everyone is having a good day so far.

Melissa

My Trip Reports:
Special Needs, Special Diets...No Problem (hopefully)!
A Year Is Way Too Long To Wait! We Just Keep Booking Trips!
Walt Disney World with Some Tasty New Finds

Follow Me at Blogger, Twitter, Pinterest
Old 02-27-2013, 11:17 AM   #3322
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimo2u View Post
My friends ... A quick stop in to let you know my world came to a halt today. My husband is a Sheriff, and today the unthinkable happened when he was transporting prisoners to court. He was shot -- thank goodness it was in his hand, and while serious, he is alive. Here is an article on the incident -- http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmont...-shooting.html
His fourth finger, right hand had to be amputated tonight. On Thursday he has to have surgery to fix his shattered pinky... He may have more surgery needed in the future. I thank God I still have him by my side, loss of a finger we can get over -- loss of him, never!
Please pray for my family. Thank you my dear friends. Hopefully I can post and update you when I know more.
Marie
That is a phone call no spouse wants to get - so sorry. Please update us when you can on his status and surgery and know that we are all thinking of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh1977 View Post
Hello everyone! I haven't been here since our last WDW trip in September, but the beginnings of trip planning are happening as we speak and considering I've changed my mind about where to stay like 10 times already, I figured I'd better get back on this thread for support! Looking at the first week of August mot likely. Hoping for room discounts to come out soon for late summer? Planning on a moderate this time around (after Poly and BC stays). DH, DS(6) and DD(2). I've looked at POR, then CBR, and currently CSR. Obviously I can't decide. 😁
You know, CSR now has CL
Quote:
KOOK - take this as your sign to keep your trip booked. You NEVER know what tomorrow will bring and you need to live each day to the fullest

I have been up with DD for a couple hours now, her tummy inst doing so well, looks like she will be home with me today.

Melissa
How is DD doing now? Does she have a fever? You guys are so cute - you would never want an RC to cancel a trip - make changes, sure! But, cancel? Never! You all have our backs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DznyCrzy11 View Post
Kook - Definitely keep your spring trip!!! It's already booked, just go and enjoy the time, it might actually help to get away. I can't imagine being told my pay would be cut or I would lose my job. I guess the good thing is the pay cut is over a few months and not an entire year. I guess all you can do is try an stay positive about it.

Hi everyone else! My uncle has a follow up today from a biopsy from last week. I'm hoping and praying it's nothing malignant. I think what worries me more is my grandmother and mother both died of cancer but hopefully that is not his fate.

Sent from my GalaxyS II
You're right, DH was really looking forward to some time off and I'm the one who brought up canceling as it just seemed wrong to take a vacation and come back to a furlough. It's luckily not even a money issue, just a "what's the right thing to do in this situation" issue.

Your word for the day is BENIGN! Please update us when you can and try to stay positive for your uncle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvLuvLuv View Post
Stopping by to send hugs and prayers to Marie Lots of prayers for a speedy recovery. I can't imagine how scared you must have been Love you.

Quick hello to everyone!! I hate that I'm so busy here and never have time to keep up on the thread

We're booked for 4 nights at BCV in a studio for September. We have 18 friends including us staying at the same resort--so we're pretty much locked in. It'll be a blast

Miss you ladies!!
Miss you right back!

18 friends?! Glad you all aren't in the Studio! Hope you'll update us on how you're doing when you can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynne View Post

Kook, MM, Missout, and anyone else potentially affected by the annoying S word- I know we all have our fingers crossed the goofballs in Washington get their acts together quickly. We have vacations to plan!!
Remember the Clinton-era government furlough when they furloughed federal employees (DH was active-duty at the time so not furloughed) and they retroactively paid back-pay to everyone who didn't work? I can just see something like this happening again when this is all said and done.

Is your DH still on active-duty? If so, he's exempt
Old 02-27-2013, 11:37 AM   #3323
pas130
DIS Veteran

Quote:
We're booked for 4 nights at BCV in a studio for September. We have 18 friends including us staying at the same resort--so we're pretty much locked in. It'll be a blast

Miss you ladies!!
Miss you Deena (and sorry I missed your post before)

Quote:
Pas-Trip Snack planning, now that’s fun! Sending best wishes, too as you both make decisions about possible job changes.

Quote:
Jeanette - ooohhhh WONKA thread, I want to reside in the chocolate river And yes I will become the personal RC chef in FL I hope DS feels better quickly!!! So I guess Sarah and HRH in the same room could be explosive
Maybe they wouldn't explode at the same time...but if they do...DUCK AND COVER (with wine of course)

Quote:
That is a phone call no spouse wants to get - so sorry. Please update us when you can on his status and surgery and know that we are all thinking of you.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:47 AM   #3324
Koh1977
DIS Veteran

[QUOTE="WDWKOOK"]

You know, CSR now has CL

/QUOTE]

I know...not sure if it's worth the extra cost...unlimited sangria?? It is possible...
Pre 2001 too many to count / December 2001 offsite / April 2004 offsite / August 2008 offsite / August 2009 offsite / August 2010 Poly / September 2012 BC / August 2013 Poly / July 2014 WL CL or Poly CL/WL or...
Old 02-27-2013, 11:47 AM   #3325
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Koh1977, We liked POR Riverside in January... althought CSR looks great too! happy RCing!

P.S. the Business Class sounds intriguing... unlimited sangria?? it may be in my sights too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pas130 View Post
Brian will do great! No interview for him...they just keep begging As for me, we decided I am not starting a new endeavor. Between school and what I have now...it's enough. My kiddos still need me, they will always be first And this job is unknown...not secure enough for me
Any downside to Brian taking the new position?? And you do always have a full plate so it sounds like a well thought out decision on your part not to move forward with another job prospect. You will know when the timing is right. Happy to hear Brandon is resting comfortablly.

Quote:
Crossing my fingers for you and everyone else that stands to be affected by the "S" word. Let's hope this issue is resolved very soon.

Quote:

Janet-Attacks of silent giggles are fun!!
And I expect more tonight at Fitness Yoga!!

And Ginny we love American Idol too!

Quote:
Janet - DD seems to be doing ok for now, hoping that it was just some food she at yesterday. She doesnt seem as bad as Steven was two weeks ago. You and Sam sound like you are having fun getting fit together, maybe one day Sarah will want to do it with me too. Keep up the great work!!!!
That's good news about DD And yes, we are having fun together, but have to admit that having a day off or two of this fun is also a fun prospect!

BTW.. the roast recipe sounds yummy... think I will try it this weekend in the slow cooker...

Quote:
Stopping by to send hugs and prayers to Marie Lots of prayers for a speedy recovery. I can't imagine how scared you must have been Love you.

Quick hello to everyone!! I hate that I'm so busy here and never have time to keep up on the thread

Miss you ladies!!
Hi Deena!! Miss you too! you know you have been on my mind, wondering how your president day weekend trip was... great i'm sure...your sept plans sound like a blast!! ...love ya too!!

TY Kook!
Old 02-27-2013, 12:03 PM   #3326
pas130
DIS Veteran

Janet...my BFF The downside is his on call..I will not be able to work...wait what is the downside in having a week off...

Ok my RC family....

I will not be the hostess for the next thread. I just noticed we are in the 220s . I was happy to take over for stepdisney However, with classes looming in the very near future.... I will need to spend less time on the Dis

I have ideas of who should continue with our next saga but I know everyone has a lot of obligations...keeping up here is not easy

Volunteers......

My only request is Janet gets post 2 (or post 1 ) for RC trips...and we keep the thread in Memory of our Sarah

How sad that I've teared up writing this...
Old 02-27-2013, 12:14 PM   #3327
Missoutandabout
DIS Veteran

Good morning, ladies!

More for our Marie. You've got a tough cookie there, as are you. Keep thinking positive. We're all sending you good vibes.

And for DznyCrzy11, good vibes your way too.

And more for the RC kiddos who aren't feeling well today. Hate it when the lil' ones aren't themselves.

Wookie: Your plan sounds fab. Casa Rio rings a bell for me! Shame my memory is so poor. That was another lifetime though so I'm not supposed to remember. I'm the same as your DH with the games; I can only do one at a time. For me, it gets too confusing to do more than one. We've been doing the console thing lately ... I'm not even sure my PC could run Elder Scrolls!

Kook: I was thinking about suggesting M. Makesamommacrazee for her nom de plume or perhaps M. Lastmeenoot.

I_Heart: How goes the snow out your way? Did "Rocky" visit you guys? (Why are they naming the winter storms now? Slow news year for the weather guys? )

Janet: You had me at strawberry and peanut butter ice cream. Oh my! (And now I'm thinking about a PB&J shake from 50's PT!) I'm cheering you on for the fitness yoga tonight. Ron just sent me my workout for the weekend via email. This is after having tried to rip my arms out of my sockets today; I'll be lucky to be able to open the kitchen cabinets tomorrow.

Ginny: Are those a bit like the Highlights? I remember those from my childhood. Used to anxiously await their arrival every month.

Melissa: How's she doing? I, too, nominate you as our RC compound chef.

Pas: You're our compound's resident medical expert and Queen Oompa (unless someone can claim to be shorter than you?) as well as the Empress of the Changers. Your poor guy, hope it's just a "24 hour" thing.

Deena: Oh, BCV look so nice. Have a great time! I liked the "feel" of the place when we walked through last January.

Sheila: I'm thinking the ECV can't go on the Poly boat just due to what Jen mentioned, the step-down into it. I know someone over on the Transportation board would be able to give you a straight answer though.

~~---------------------~~

Miss M didn't have any after school art class yesterday (cancelled due to snow) so we went to work on her book as soon as she came home. She had the basics down already so we just had to shape it into something sensible. (It had morphed from a simple story about a polar bear and a penguin with magic powers into a love story with a girl and boy ice dragon.) At risk of it rivaling War and Peace in length, we pared it down to 8 pages. It ends with the "fierce ice dragon" hitting his head on the door when he tried to go after our escaping polar bear and penguin buddies. He then had to take a trip to the ice hospital; the picture had the doors labelled "A and E" and "Nursery" She turned it in this morning. Phew.

I just opened the email from my trainer with the workout he wanted me to do this weekend as an "attachment" -- it was blank. I think I might be able to handle that. Sounds good to me!

(This reply has taken so long I know I've missed a page of posts.)
Old 02-27-2013, 12:27 PM   #3328
WDWKOOK
Lawyered-Up and Shovel-Ready!I'm running out of material and may have to resort to re-posting wattle and Siegfried and Roy

Quote:
Janet...my BFF The downside is his on call..I will not be able to work...wait what is the downside in having a week off...

Ok my RC family....

I will not be the hostess for the next thread. I just noticed we are in the 220s . I was happy to take over for stepdisney However, with classes looming in the very near future.... I will need to spend less time on the Dis

I have ideas of who should continue with our next saga but I know everyone has a lot of obligations...keeping up here is not easy

Volunteers......

My only request is Janet gets post 2 (or post 1 ) for RC trips...and we keep the thread in Memory of our Sarah

Can't.go.on.without.you. What will we all do without are mostess hostess queen of RC?. And we'll need a nurse, too. Is our AZ nurse still around? I have the vapors!

I second the nomination of BFF Janet - all in favor? They all said AYE so it's unanimous!

Would Brian always be on call or just sometimes? I just want to make sure if you stop working your vacation changes will still be amply funded. If you're not working do you still have to take classes? Are they nursing classes or TA classes?!

Quote:
Kook: I was thinking about suggesting M. Makesamommacrazee for her nom de plume or perhaps M. Lastmeenoot.

Miss M didn't have any after school art class yesterday (cancelled due to snow) so we went to work on her book as soon as she came home. She had the basics down already so we just had to shape it into something sensible. (It had morphed from a simple story about a polar bear and a penguin with magic powers into a love story with a girl and boy ice dragon.) At risk of it rivaling War and Peace in length, we pared it down to 8 pages. It ends with the "fierce ice dragon" hitting his head on the door when he tried to go after our escaping polar bear and penguin buddies. He then had to take a trip to the ice hospital; the picture had the doors labelled "A and E" and "Nursery" She turned it in this morning. Phew.

I just opened the email from my trainer with the workout he wanted me to do this weekend as an "attachment" -- it was blank. I think I might be able to handle that. Sounds good to me!

(This reply has taken so long I know I've missed a page of posts.)
Can't wait for the E-book from Miss E (Dictation Specialist) and Mme Fire Ice Dragon, III.

Blank attachments are always annoying and when people tell you to open their attachment and there is no attachment. But, a blank workout attachment could indicate the ol' polar bear in a snowstorm routine.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:36 PM   #3329
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:

Ok my RC family....

Volunteers......

Jeannette my friend.. don't think anyone can replace you you are our RC Queen... will be happy to be post 2 or post 1 for you but everyone must accept that I am a "mental" RCer ... so will have to dazzle you all with my inner thoughts not my actual changes which are few...

And of course this thread will always be in dear Sarah's memory!

Quote:

Janet: You had me at strawberry and peanut butter ice cream. Oh my! (And now I'm thinking about a PB&J shake from 50's PT!) I'm cheering you on for the fitness yoga tonight. Ron just sent me my workout for the weekend via email. This is after having tried to rip my arms out of my sockets today; I'll be lucky to be able to open the kitchen cabinets tomorrow.
Miss, knew you would like the S & PB reference... trust me all I wanted after monday's workout was ice cream ... but I was good...

Love the blank workout!!

Miss M's book sounds like a best seller! Did she give kuddos to you??

Quote:
Pas: You're our compound's resident medical expert and Queen Oompa (unless someone can claim to be shorter than you?) as well as the Empress of the Changers. Your poor guy, hope it's just a "24 hour" thing.
Miss, agree that Pas is and will always be the our Queen.

TY Kook!

Last edited by Janet B; 02-27-2013 at 12:45 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:43 PM   #3330
Janet B
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Can't.go.on.without.you. What will we all do without are mostess hostess queen of RC?. And we'll need a nurse, too. Is our AZ nurse still around? I have the vapors!

I second the nomination of BFF Janet - all in favor? They all said AYE so it's unanimous!
Kook just read your post... you are too funny ...hopefully our Queen RCer wouldn't forget to stop by now and then for a chat with her subjects..

It is sad though ... might she reconsider??

TY Kook!
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: