Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Scrapbooking
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-2012, 07:40 PM   #1
wbh1964
Mouseketeer

need cutting file...pls help

Hey guys...I need some help creating a cutting file. I wanted to do a layout with the buzz gun and the bullseye like in the picture. My dd has SCAL but I have tried and can not create this file....I am not good at trying to design these files from scratch at ALL. Reddy or anyone that creates files, would you mind creating these 2 items? I know it is alot to ask and I will be forever thankful!!!...unless by chance they have already been created somewhere and I just can't find them. Thank you all soooooo much!!! Oh, also looking for the tomorrowland Mickey that is made from gears...anyone know where to find that SCAL file?
Matthew 6:33 "and He will give you all you need from day to day if you live for Him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern."

Lindsay's Make A Wish becomes an answer to her prayer!

Last edited by wbh1964; 11-08-2012 at 08:15 PM.
wbh1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:26 PM   #2
JJ&JHsmom
DIS Veteran

I have the Mickey gear head in a file on another computer. I will try to tranfer it in the morning and pm you the file.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-08-2012, 08:28 PM   #3
wbh1964
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ&JHsmom View Post
I have the Mickey gear head in a file on another computer. I will try to tranfer it in the morning and pm you the file.
Thank you so much!
Matthew 6:33 "and He will give you all you need from day to day if you live for Him and make the Kingdom of God your primary concern."

Old 11-09-2012, 04:14 AM   #4
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ&JHsmom
Could I have this one too, Cassey? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Old 11-09-2012, 07:04 AM   #5
JJ&JHsmom
DIS Veteran

Sure Jennifer, booting the old beast now. Hopefully it will cooperate!
Old 11-09-2012, 07:17 AM   #6
tyniknate
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
Could I have this one too, Cassey? Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards
Jennifer, would you mind passing it along to me when you have a chance? Don't want Cassey to have to "boot the beast" again.

tyniknate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:33 AM   #7
JJ&JHsmom
DIS Veteran

Danielle, this just pushed me into transferring the files to a flash drive, I have been meaning to do it for awhile. It takes about 10 minutes for the thing to boot! Very frustrating!

The file is transferred but I can't figure out how to PM a file.

Wendy, PM me your email address and I will send it. Jennifer and Danielle, I will email shortly.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:56 AM   #8
tyniknate
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ&JHsmom View Post
Danielle, this just pushed me into transferring the files to a flash drive, I have been meaning to do it for awhile. It takes about 10 minutes for the thing to boot! Very frustrating!

The file is transferred but I can't figure out how to PM a file.

Wendy, PM me your email address and I will send it. Jennifer and Danielle, I will email shortly.

Thanks so much! I had one of the piecings but haven't used it because I've been hoarding it. Maybe now I can part with it and actually put it on a page. (Yes, I know I'm ridiculous)

I have 4 different flash drives that I have begun storing files on. One for disney, one for holidays, one for boy stuff and one just general & fonts. Everyone keeps telling me about using an external hard drive, but I'm just not that tech savvy. I'm not even sure what it is!

Wish there was a place to store these kinds of files so we could all share them and I wouldn't have to bug people looking for them.

tyniknate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:06 PM   #9
JJ&JHsmom
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyniknate View Post
Thanks so much! I had one of the piecings but haven't used it because I've been hoarding it. Maybe now I can part with it and actually put it on a page. (Yes, I know I'm ridiculous)

I have 4 different flash drives that I have begun storing files on. One for disney, one for holidays, one for boy stuff and one just general & fonts. Everyone keeps telling me about using an external hard drive, but I'm just not that tech savvy. I'm not even sure what it is!

Wish there was a place to store these kinds of files so we could all share them and I wouldn't have to bug people looking for them.
I thought you had gotten one, I thought I was confused. That is one of the first file I made so I am pretty partial to it.

I have what is like an external hard drive that I store pictures on. I moved the SCAL files to it this morning. Now I can actually use them again since trying to cut with the old computer made me
Old 11-09-2012, 03:36 PM   #10
Reddy
Scrapbooker

OK so just the Mickey gear head has been done??
did you want the robot hand or did you want it without a hand??
do you want all of the small circles in the Z thing?? I was thinking the ones in the ride were simpler - I'll have to check my pics to see
Old 11-09-2012, 09:38 PM   #11
wbh1964
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddy View Post
OK so just the Mickey gear head has been done??
did you want the robot hand or did you want it without a hand??
do you want all of the small circles in the Z thing?? I was thinking the ones in the ride were simpler - I'll have to check my pics to see
Reddy...you are WONDERFUL! Just the gun, not the hand and how ever you think the target will look good is fine with me! I just REALLY appreciate you taking your time to do this!
Wendy

Old 11-10-2012, 06:09 AM   #12
morgansmom2000
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyniknate View Post

An external hard drive is just a bigger flash drive. I have one connected to my desktop PC by a USB cord (it's networked so I can access it from the laptop as long as the PC is on). I download my SVGs, SCAL files, and photos to it. If I need something, I can easily search for it.

They come in a variety of sizes, so you could possibly never run out of disk space if you got a terabyte or two Seagate 1 TB, Seagate 2 TB.

HTH!
Old 11-10-2012, 11:31 AM   #13
Reddy
Scrapbooker

Quote:
Originally Posted by morgansmom2000 View Post
An external hard drive is just a bigger flash drive. I have one connected to my desktop PC by a USB cord (it's networked so I can access it from the laptop as long as the PC is on). I download my SVGs, SCAL files, and photos to it. If I need something, I can easily search for it.

They come in a variety of sizes, so you could possibly never run out of disk space if you got a terabyte or two Seagate 1 TB, Seagate 2 TB.

HTH!
you are adding to my list of wants/need

OK files done & on blog - I tried to keep them simple
http://reddyrd5.blogspot.com/2012/11...in-extras.html
Old 11-10-2012, 11:51 AM   #14
disney-akj
DIS Veteran

Great job Reddy!!

The external hard drives are great. Look at the Black Friday ads and you can a fairly good price. We use them for photos too, though I am not sure this is the best method??
Old 11-10-2012, 01:01 PM   #15
wbh1964
Mouseketeer

OK files done & on blog - I tried to keep them simple
http://reddyrd5.blogspot.com/2012/11...in-extras.html[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Will work on my layout 2nt if I can get my dd to cut this for me...lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: