Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2012, 06:51 AM   #61
klacey1
DIS Veteran

Great update!! I really want to try Mama Melrose, if for no other reason than to be in DHS at night! We always end up near/in Epcot/MK.
A few years ago, I was in Boston and ended up in the crappiest restaurant in the North End. Jarred sauce & boxed pasta. We were so excited and so let down (especially because Zach is Italian and literally never had jarred sauce in his home!). That has turned me off from wanting to try another restaurant there!
Your Eyore drawings turned out great! Haha, love the ToT pic with the "diplomas!" Too funny!
Old 12-04-2012, 07:41 PM   #62
Joyciemc
DIS Veteran

I haven't abandoned my TR! I've been house sitting with no internet access, so an update was unpossible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NMW View Post
Subscribing
Welcome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stringbean&Wingnut View Post
I love the way you sold VOTLM on the crowd!!! Great technique!
Haha, it just kinda happened, and when I saw that they believed me I thought it was hysterical!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy161 View Post
Joining!!! Oh my gosh... New Englanders not liking Dunking' coffee?! That's almost unheard of! We always joke that there's one on every corner in Boston!

Love your new hairstyle!

Great updates, so happy you decided to do a TR
Helloooooooo! Dunkin' Donuts is everywhere, and I often drink it cause it is convenient- but it is just not strong enough for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by klacey1 View Post
Great update!! I really want to try Mama Melrose, if for no other reason than to be in DHS at night! We always end up near/in Epcot/MK.
A few years ago, I was in Boston and ended up in the crappiest restaurant in the North End. Jarred sauce & boxed pasta. We were so excited and so let down (especially because Zach is Italian and literally never had jarred sauce in his home!). That has turned me off from wanting to try another restaurant there!
Your Eyore drawings turned out great! Haha, love the ToT pic with the "diplomas!" Too funny!
That's a very sad story about the North End. There are SO many restaurants there- we have had some really great meals (Strega is one that comes to mind). It stands to reason there would be some duds, though. Maybe someday you can give the North End another shot.
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-05-2012, 06:01 AM   #63
Tracy161
DIS Veteran

Have a great time this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-16-2012, 05:36 PM   #64
annmarieda
DIS Veteran

Not sure if I officially said I was here, but in case I didn't

Your description of your #1 ladies on the flight made me chuckle...

Club Cool and Beverly... I am also one of the strange ones who can't seem to get the joke. It is quite refreshing to me. I wonder there is some sort of gene that makes it so one can taste the bitter. (like... with broccoli..isn't it broccoli? )

And... finally on pictures of day two I can see you got your hair cut and colored? It looks very cute!!

The young native florida grasshopper... we saw one on our fall trip too. Only my son inlaw who is suppose to be a knowledgable herpetologist (although that is not his day job...he only works periodically for the state and writes articles for journals occasionally)said it was a locust. ( gonna have to give him a hard time about that)

Love the eeyore drawings!

Very cool that you got to have a weekend trip to WDW.... can't wait to read all about it.
Old 01-06-2013, 10:21 PM   #65
merbobear
DIS Veteran

Following along, I'm glad you caved and and decided to write a report, I have read all of your previous TR's and they have always proved to be very entertaining

Old 04-09-2013, 05:07 PM   #66
Leslieann1024
Mouseketeer

"We pretty much made a pact to poop in other places as often as possible, and that made sharing the space much more managable. "

OMG, thanks to you, I had to wipe cabernet off of my computer screen ! I loved that remark !

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: