Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-15-2013, 05:39 PM   #1
abidale
DIS Veteran

Disney Fit Flops Problems

Has anyone else ever had Fit Flops? I had some with Mickey Mouse on them from Downtown Disney and I guess I wore them too much around the parks and stuff because now they are too slippery! You can't walk across a hard floor without slipping! Has anyone else had this problem too?
abidale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:03 PM   #2
wdwgirl4ever
Disney Adventurer

Quote:
Originally Posted by abidale View Post
Has anyone else ever had Fit Flops? I had some with Mickey Mouse on them from Downtown Disney and I guess I wore them too much around the parks and stuff because now they are too slippery! You can't walk across a hard floor without slipping! Has anyone else had this problem too?
I've had crocs do that, but I never got a pair of those. I thought about it though. I worried they'd be uncomfortable till they were worn in.
wdwgirl4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 05-15-2013, 08:26 PM   #3
abidale
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdwgirl4ever View Post

I've had crocs do that, but I never got a pair of those. I thought about it though. I worried they'd be uncomfortable till they were worn in.
They were, they took so long to break in!
abidale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2013, 08:27 PM   #4
wdwgirl4ever
Disney Adventurer

Quote:
They were, they took so long to break in!
I think I'll stick to my crocs! Lol
wdwgirl4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:21 AM   #5
Cinderella8
~Everything that drowns me makes me wanna fly~

Location: Sitting with Axel, Roxas and Xion on the roof eating sea-salt ice cream and laughing about stupid stuff :)

Quote:
I've heard of them and how much of a pain they are, never actually worn them before.
Gryffindor Seeker & member of DA & the Order!In the Poseidon cabin!Leader of RiverClan.A Storm Hawk & a sky knight of Terra Neverland!I am Spider-Man!True Believer & an Overload!An Ultra Link!I work for THI.Hunter of Artemis!Avenger & SHIELD agent!H2O mermaid!A water talent!I'm the Shane!The warrior mage!I'm the Avatar.At Monster High!Shadowhunter.Noelle is my BFF!
"A dream is a wish your heart makes." -Cinderella~"All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust." -Peter Pan 2
"Light, dark, there's a little bit in all of us. The trick is finding balance." "Master, please! You don't know Twist like I do!" "Never presume to know the heart of another! Focus on your own inner peace. Are you so sure you know the best path?" "I-I thought I did." -Master Shinai and Eli Shane
Don't let them in, don't let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal don't feel, don't let them know! Well now they know! Let it go, let it go! -Elsa
"What happened in the dungeons between you and Professor Quirrell is a complete secret, so naturally, the whole school knows." -Dumbledore~"So light a fire!" "Yes - of course - but there's no wood!" "HAVE YOU GONE MAD? ARE YOU A WITCH OR NOT?" "Oh, right!" -Harry, Ron & Hermione "Scared?" "You wish." -Draco & Harry
"Not everyone is meant to make a difference. But for me, the choice to lead an ordinary life is no longer an option." -Spider-Man
"You can act all tough and take over the world, but you can never hide who you really are- a lonely girl who desperately wants a friend." -Piper to Master Cyclonis
"Move out." "No." "Excuse me?" "I said no. No more. You will never hurt another innocent person and then just walk away." -Dr. Blakk & Eli Shane
"Remember, reality is an illusion the universe is a hologram buy gold bye!"-Bill Cypher~"Open fire! Just try not to hit anyone we know!" -Piper
"What's your game, Shane?" "I'm just trying to help my friends... but you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?" -Twist and Eli
Cinderella8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: