Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2012, 08:36 PM   #616
erynsmom
Mouseketeer

requests please

Hi Mandy,
Wondering if I could request some more of your designs...

For ERYN, March 2 at 8:45 am -

For Princess ERYN, February 25th at 5:00 pm -

This one "Our Family Vacation 2013" with 6 mickey heads - Mommy, Daddy, Eryn, Nanie, Grandpa, and Grandma and NO cruise logo - is that possible?

Thanks so much,
Cheryl
Old 12-16-2012, 09:18 PM   #617
howefunitis
Earning My Ears

Hi Mandy,

Your designs are adorable.

I was wondering if you could possibly help me out with the following:

Pirate Mickey Heads with the following names underneath:

Carter
Daddy
Dada
Papa
Pops
Grandpa
Papaw

And princess or Minnie heads with the following names underneath
Grandma
Nana
Hailey
Maddie
Rylee
Macie
Mommy
Mama
Mamaw
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 12-16-2012, 11:47 PM   #618
godiva99
Mouseketeer

Mandy! Thank you so very much! I teared up when I saw my girls names on those surprise cards...I can't wait to tell them.

The plane tickets are just adorable!

question - what size should we print out the stroller tags? Haven't decided on one, but was wondering what the ideal print size should be.

Thanks again for your kindness!
Old 12-17-2012, 12:10 AM   #619
cheerldnbeauty
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by anamanxs View Post
Hi, I am sure Mandy is just busy and has so many requests she just hasn't got to you yet. I am the one before you and I am waiting too. She does such a wonderful job and it looks like she get a lot requests. Don't mean to jump in but wanted to let you know that I am also waiting too and on the same request page.
Lol ok. Yes I too am sure she is SUPER BUSY. I just got a little worried because I thought maybe I had been missed because I saw several requests after ours for dates even later being completed and just wanted to check. Thanks for jumpin in. Good to know all the requests on that page haven't been filled.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:41 AM   #620
kimber11
Kimberley

Thank you

Yay! Thank you sooooo much! Those are so wonderful.
Old 12-17-2012, 09:51 AM   #621
Pocahontis
Of course I have magic powers, I'm a Mommy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolut_mandy View Post
Sure thing!

Mandy
Oh Thank You so Much!!!
They are great.

Old 12-17-2012, 01:22 PM   #622
princessarielle
Red Heads Rock!!

Thanks so much!! Love them!!
Old 12-17-2012, 01:48 PM   #623
alicia1506
DIS Veteran

Oh and if i could get one of these with: katrina i would be hugely appreciative

Again no rush on these

Thanks mandy

me (alicia): dbf (carlo):
2011 vacation - Of Mice, and Wizards and Pirates, oh my!

2013 trip - 3 castles and a Disney boat - a work in progress
Old 12-17-2012, 01:49 PM   #624
hmillett
Earning My Ears

letters from characters

Hi Mandy, I tried posting this on a separate thread until i realized that this was your thread. I was wondering if you could do some of the following things for me. We are going to Disney World on January 26th. However, I would like an invitation from Mickey announcing that we are going to Disney for a Christmas present. Would you be able to do the following:

All invitations are to : Madison
Invitation from Mickey (January 26th, 2013) say going to Disney in front of princess castleneed by Christmas

Letter from Ariel welcoming to Art of Animation in the Ariel room (Jan. 26)
Invitation for BBB from Aurora or the one you have is fine too (Jan 27, 9:30am)
Invitation for Crystal Palace from Pooh (Jan. 27, 12:15pm)
Invitation from Belle inviting to Askerhaus (Jan. 29, 5:30pm)
Letter from multi princess hoping you are enjoying meeting all of them, we have more surprises for you (no date, just general letter)
Invitation from Minnie for Tusker House (Jan. 30, 12:15pm)
Invitation from Cinderella for CRT (Jan. 31, 5:30pm)
Invitation from Mickey for Chef Mickeys breakfast and saying goodbye (Feb. 1, 8:30am)
Stroller sign-princess (Millett Family Stroller)
Pressed penny money of princess Aurora
Princess in training of aurora t shirt appliqué
Name fill of Cinderella, Aurora, Minnie (Red), Minnie (Pink) with character on side
Invitation for Hollywood & Vine (Jan. 28, 12:20pm)
Mickey head of Madison with tiara on top of it
t shirt print: mickey head: Walt Disney World Vacation 2013...Mickey heads below for Ryan, Minnie head for Heather, Mickey head with tiara for Madison.

I love your designs, they are absolutely amazing. Please let me know if you can do any of these, and especially if you can do the one for Christmas. Thank you so much
Heather

Last edited by hmillett; 12-19-2012 at 12:58 PM. Reason: addition
Old 12-17-2012, 04:45 PM   #625
diamondjfarms
Earning My Ears

We are going on a Disney Cruise (sailing on Jan 12th), and someone told me about bringing a pillow case for the characters to sign. I did a few searches and found this board and your work. Unbelievable! Your designs are the best on the board. It is extremely kind of you to do this for everyone. These will be for shirts/pillowcases so I need them that size.

I would like 4 of the "red ring buoy with logo and saluting Micky" designs.

Joshua's Disney Cruise
Magic ~ 2013

Jonathan's Disney Cruise
Magic ~ 2013

Gammy's Disney Cruise
Magic ~ 2013

Our Disney Cruise
Magic ~ 2013

also, a couple fill in names
Joshua - Jake and the Neverland Pirates (favorites are Jake and Hook)
Jonathan - Fab 5

I am so excited about seeing these.
Thank you, Joycelyn
Old 12-17-2012, 07:19 PM   #626
Viator80
Mouseketeer

I am planning on giving this letter from Mickey to my two boys on Christmas morning. This will be their first trip. Their names are charlie and isaac. I was wondering if you have like a Mickey or disney letterhead or something that I could insert the letter onto. Thanks a million!

Hiya pals,
It's me, Mickey Mouse. I just heard the great news! you'll be coming to visit me at Disney world in 6 weeks! I can't wait to see you guys. I heard that you would be flying on an airplane to get here. Hot diggity dog! Cinderella wanted me to let you know that her mice will be making you an extra special breakfast to eat in the castle at her royal tables. Oh boy! I've been talking to my friends Donald, Buzz Lightyear, Woody, the Mad Hatter, Alice, and Mary Poppins and they can't wait to meet you! I hope you get to ride some of my rides too. Charlie, I think you'll really enjoy pirates of the Caribbean, the tower of terror, star tours and the haunted mansion. Isaac, I know you'll love dumbo and riding on the walt disney railroad. Don't forget to come to my very own restaurant, Chef Mickeys. I'll come by to see you when you get there! Your mom and Dad and me got together and came up with some things we thought you'd need for your trip. Gosh, I can hardly wait! Dont forget to wear your ears. See ya real soon!

-Mickey Mouse[/QUOTE]
Old 12-17-2012, 08:34 PM   #627
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheerldnbeauty View Post
You are very talented and I was wondering if you could personalize the following invites for me please if you can find the time. We are leaving at the end of this month for our January trip for my daughter's 6th bday and my son's 1st visit. I am unable to post links yet so I have removed the first part (http) and last part (.jpg) from each link. I hope you are still able to find what I am looking for. And let me apologize in advance for how long the post is, I understand if you are too busy and I appreciate your time in reading this post however if you are able to tackle these items I will greatly appreciate your touch of magic on our trip. Thank you!!!!!!!!

i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/codymkingdom
(personalized with Drongowski Family You are invited to come celebrate Emberlynn's 6th Birthday at Disney World! and SURPRISE! on the envelope)

and this one too
i1119.photobucket.com/albums/k624/absolut_mandy12/Dis/Surprise
(if possible can you put Justice at top red part of envelope, and an & on the point of envelope flap, and Emberlynn on bottom gold part of envelope.....if you can not make this fit then I will understand)

i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/shelbychefmickey
( Emberlynn and Justice for breakfast on January 2nd at 7am)

i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/shelbyCRTinvite
(Emberlynn and Justice, 1st paragraph same but second paragraph to say Please join me in my castle at the Magic Kingdom for a royal celebration on January 6th at 825pm. and change last line to I cannot wait to see you.)

i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/grace1akershusinvite
(Emberlynn and Justice on January 4th at 8pm for dinner)

i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/graceHVinvite1jake
(Emberlynn and Justice on January 5th at 8am)

i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/graceOhanainvite
(Emberlynn and Justice on January 4th at 735am)

i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/gracetusker
(Emberlynn and Justice for lunch at 1225pm on January 2nd)

i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/Invites/zoeycpinvite_zps4aee9625
(Emberlynn and Justice on January 7th at 825am)

i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/cdfenvelope
(can you please turn this into a meal invite with a cute saying for Emberlynn and Justice for January 4th at 120pm and we will be there during one of the times that Remy will make an appearance so you could put something in it like Come meet me for lunch and let me whip you up a treat or whatever your creative mind comes up with lol)

i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/cindylet
(possibly worded as Welcome Emberlynn! I am so happy you are celebrating your 6th birthday with us at Walt Disney World! We are so excited to see you again and hope you have a magical time! Make sure you stop by and say Hi!)

i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/marshallwelcomepluto
(personalized for Justice with same wording but if possible add Enjoy your 1st visit!)

i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee423/absolut_mandy_personalized/rushingLicensePlate4parks
(personalized w/ Drongowski in place of rushing and add 2013)

And I don't know if you are able to do an invite for 1900 Park Fare Supercalifragilistic breakfast (or however you spell it lol) but if you are can you please make one for Emberlynn and Justice for January 6th at 8am
here are the invites, I'll work on the tees this week:

Mandy
Old 12-17-2012, 08:37 PM   #628
absolut_mandy
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylia403 View Post
Hi Mandy!

No rush at all, I was wondering if this one could be done with one extra name? (We have 9 people going on our cruise Or even if there is something similar where we could have all of our names I would very much appreciate it! We cruise in May of 2013 on the Dream and the names would be:

Patrick, Amy, Jacob, Tyler, Ana, Mandi, Michael, Chloe and Dylan

Thank you so much!
Have a great trip!

Mandy
Old 12-18-2012, 09:58 AM   #629
father of 2
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolut_mandy View Post
Sure thing!

Mandy
Thanks! He's gonna love it
Old 12-18-2012, 01:54 PM   #630
brianheather
DVC MEMBER AKV 09 SARATOGA SPRINGS 2010 & Boardwalk Villas 2011

Letter from Character

Hello I know it is last minute, but I was wondering if I could get a letter from Mickey and Minnie with something that states Santa has noticed Courtney has been very good this year and she is Getting a Disney World Vacation for Sept 22-28, 2013 Please... Maybe something with Santa mickey or along the lines

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: