Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-03-2013, 09:04 PM   #661
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,649

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeyorepixie View Post
If you could please do these designs, I would greatly appreciate you time and talent.

Our trip is not until July, so we have plenty of time. I am determined to get my shirts done early this trip. We are bringing a friend of my daughters and her name is Sabrina too, that is why I am requesting two different Sabrina designs (it does get confusing sometimes). The Evil Queen is for a peep meet and that is my screen name on TGM.

Donald Duck Donny: DonaldNameFillEthan_zps46f35e0a.jpg.html

Daisy Pamela : DaisyDuckFillVivien_zps1d71802e.jpg.html

Evil Queen (I can not tell you how much I love this design!) Queenie : EvilQueenNameFillSam_zps471ae66d.jpg.html

Minnie Mouse Sabrina- NameFillMinnieMouseBev_zps0fcf1715.png.html

Fab 5 Sabrina : Fab5NameFillShalynn_zpsef8dd924.jpg.html

Mickey-Lacey: MickeyNameFillBernie_zps52bf9621.jpg

Could you do a Pluto Name fill? If not the Chip n Dale would work for Larissa too, if you can do Pluto, do not do Chip nDale for Larissa.

Chip n Dale Larissa : BrettChipDaleNameFill_zps425239bd.jpg.html



Pamela- Minnie Head http://s1061.beta.photobucket.com/us...Roxie.jpg.html

Donny- Mickey Head- http://s1061.beta.photobucket.com/us...dJeff.jpg.html

Larissa
Sabrina
Grubby ( our knick-name for the other Sabrina)
Lacey

all with Minnie Bowmaster

http://s1061.beta.photobucket.com/us...90d32.jpg.html




I hope I did this request correctly! Remember, there is no hurry!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Hello perfect job requesting! I am about a 3-4 weeks in posting the finished designs but I might be faster than that so be sure to check back once in a while for them.
__________________
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 09:06 PM   #662
Cdarling
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 59

Thank you for asking. A sign for each room is good. So our family and then Nana and Pop have their own. And then the ears individually. You are so kind to do this for people
Cdarling is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 03-03-2013, 09:08 PM   #663
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,649

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacquie.1023 View Post
Thank you so much Lady B! We really appreciate the designs you made for us and can not wait to flaunt our shirts around town and Disney World! We are so happy and great full that you made these designs for us and we all just want to say thank you!
I am so glad you like them Have a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia0821 View Post
Lady B, just wanted to let you know that I tested the candy bar wrapper on a regular sized Hershey's bar today and it was perfect! Thank you so much again for everything. Words cannot express how grateful I am!
Yay! I am glad it worked. I was a little worried as it was my first time doing those. Have a great party!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahdove View Post
Thank you ever so much..one problem, I can't save them to print. They are too small when I attempt to print them...what am I doing wrong? I don't have a clue. I have tried a few things...I love them tho!!!!
I am sorry photo bucket is being a pain! I was having trouble viewing something with it last night.
Just curious do you have a mac or a pc? What browser are you using?
__________________
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 09:09 PM   #664
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,649

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdarling View Post
Thank you for asking. A sign for each room is good. So our family and then Nana and Pop have their own. And then the ears individually. You are so kind to do this for people
No problem I can do one for each room.
__________________
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 09:52 PM   #665
abqgreene
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Boadicea
Thanks I am happy to do this for you. Please let me know when you need it by.

No problem

I will try to find a cute plane clipart. When do you need this by?
Lady B, thank you I do not need it until May. B
abqgreene is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 10:05 PM   #666
Cdarling
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 59

Thanks Lady B --- I will keep checking back. I know you are busy, do you just send a response when done? Im new to this
Cdarling is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 10:41 PM   #667
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,649

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdarling
Thanks Lady B --- I will keep checking back. I know you are busy, do you just send a response when done? Im new to this
When they are complete I will post them here.
__________________
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 11:16 PM   #668
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,649

Quote:
Originally Posted by tybrilinja View Post
I fell in love with your "Mr. and Mrs." black and white sign. My son and his fiance are getting married this March in Florida. I would love to have this framed for them to put in their hotel room when we all go to Disney. My son is getting deployed in April, so I'm trying to think of things to make everything special. I really think your sign would look beautiful in a pretty black frame. I know they would love it. Thank you.


Mr. and Mrs. Schrader

TIA
Hello Here you go. The top one is sized 8x10 the bottom is 16x20 in case you need a higher resolution. I had to change the design a bit to get the flowers to fit right because it is a bit narrower than the original but I think it looks close to the original

__________________
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 03-03-2013, 11:28 PM   #669
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,649

Update

Update:
I am currently getting ready to start post #622. I think my laptop is offically dead but I was able to recover most of my designs. However, my PC is painfully slow especially when uploading to photobucket so please be paitient with me If I have missed anyone that posted before #622 or your can't find your designs please let me know as I write down the post# when I post the designs. If your request is needed before 1 month please be sure to note it. With my computer issues I can't guarantee that I will be able to do last minute requests but as always I will do my best
Just a note about photobucket. I generally make my designs twice the printing size, so if you have downloaded it and it looks grainy you did not download the full size. I think I might start posting the direct link to see if that will help the issue, at one point I was posting the full size on the thread but it is very hard for me to manage the thread and while I am on this slow PC I would not be able to navigate well as it takes forever to load pages. If you have any Photo bucket issues please let me know and I will do my best to get you your items.
Thanks!
__________________

Last edited by Lady Boadicea; 03-04-2013 at 12:03 AM.
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 12:07 AM   #670
Ndfor22349
Earning My Ears
 
Ndfor22349's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Livermore, ca
Posts: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Boadicea
Update:
I am currently getting ready to start post #622. I think my laptop is offically dead but I was able to recover most of my designs. However, my PC is painfully slow especially when uploading to photobucket so please be paitient with me If I have missed anyone that posted before #622 or your can't find your designs please let me know as I write down the post# when I post the designs. If your request is needed before 1 month please be sure to note it. With my computer issues I can't guarantee that I will be able to do last minute requests but as always I will do my best
Just a note about photobucket. I generally make my designs twice the printing size, so if you have downloaded it and it looks grainy you did not download the full size. I think I might start posting the direct link to see if that will help the issue, at one point I was posting the full size on the thread but it is very hard for me to manage the thread and while I am on this slow PC I would not be able to navigate well as it takes forever to load pages. If you have any Photo bucket issues please let me know and I will do my best to get you your items.
Thanks!
Lady B,

Sorry to hear about your laptop. We leave for our cruise on the 19th. I understand if you will be able to get to our DISigns.

Thanks again

Steve
Ndfor22349 is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 01:36 AM   #671
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,649

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndfor22349 View Post
Lady B,

Sorry to hear about your laptop. We leave for our cruise on the 19th. I understand if you will be able to get to our DISigns.

Thanks again

Steve
I shouldn't have any problems getting yours done. I will skip to it since you need it right away
__________________
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 01:50 AM   #672
Lady Boadicea
The Princess Of Quite Alot
 
Lady Boadicea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,649

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsmuliett View Post
Have you made any Star Wars Mickey Heads? Looking for Darth Vader for my 3 year old...
Here you go
__________________
Lady Boadicea is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 06:53 AM   #673
AustralianJetsetter
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Brisbane, Australia.
Posts: 331

Lady B thank you so much!!! I love the sunset cruise licence plate...you totally rock

We all appreciate what you do so much

xx Good luck with the computer issues!
AustralianJetsetter is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 06:56 AM   #674
noahdove
DIS Veteran
 
noahdove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 6,559

Love the items!!!! Thank you...
__________________
Grace and Peace to you all,
noahdove is offline  
Old 03-04-2013, 10:40 AM   #675
dorjaleigh
DigginDisney
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Maryland
Posts: 37

Lady B,

Thanks for doing this. We are all Disney geeks so any characters would work. The only "family" would be Dorja, Jalen and Tyler so if you want to do something with those names, of course I'd appreciate that as well.

thx!!!!
Dorja
dorjaleigh is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: