Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disneyland > Disneyland Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-02-2013, 10:41 PM   #871
DizNee Luver
Luver of all things Disney!
 
DizNee Luver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philomath, Oregon
Posts: 9,366

A little break from the Trip Report to share our Disney Movie Night!!!!!

Derek had mentioned he missed our movie nights when he was in Florida and wanted to do Tangled. So I started looking at things we could do......problem was, most of it was for girl parties.....not really fitting for covering all the ages we have in our house. So this took some time to get organized.........but worth the wait!!

Here's the Itinerary & Menu for tonight!!



First up was the Tangled Trivia. I had 25 questions I found on the internet and each question had 4 choices. I gave each person 4 note cards with an "A", "B", "C" and "D". I'd ask the question and they'd show the card to answer. Tyler was the only one that went 25 for 25!!











Next up was dinner. Flynn's Oktoberfest (since the story is based in Germany)



Rapunzel's Braided Pretzels



Maximus' Apple(sauce) & Mother Gothel's Grapes



Attila the Thug's Cupcakes



YUM



After dinner it was time to sit and watch the movie. Unfortunately, Michayla has come down with the flu......poor baby!





Watching the movie.











__________________
Road Trip 2014HEREClub 33HEREWDW TRHEREOct PTRHERE 2013 Divas #3HERE2012 Holiday Trip HERE
WDW Dec 12 PTR~Cancelled: HERE 2011 Holiday Trip: HEREDivas, Take 2~2012: HEREDiva's TR~2011: HERE
10 of Us Summer Trip~2010: HERE 25th Anniv.TR~2009: HERE

DLR: 1967, 1972, 1984, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2012, 2013, 2013 WDW: 2013



Last edited by DizNee Luver; 02-02-2013 at 10:46 PM.
DizNee Luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 10:46 PM   #872
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,045

Too cute! I have a feeling Tyler likes Tangled!
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 02-02-2013, 10:58 PM   #873
DizNee Luver
Luver of all things Disney!
 
DizNee Luver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philomath, Oregon
Posts: 9,366

When we finished the movie, we played a version of "Pin the Tail on the Donkey". Ours was hit Flynn Ryder in the head with a frying pan. Here's my attempt at free handing Flynn's Wanted poster.........



I drew a circle to be where we aimed and we started with the youngest to the oldest. Here's Shyann.



Then Addy.



Sorry for the blurry pic of Anthony, but he had just put the frying pan on me (I was standing off to the right of the target......lol)



Next up was Derek.



Then Tyler's turn.



My turn.



Then dads.



Dad & Derek were the closest but we think Dad had more of the "circle" covered.



To finish up the night, it was time for Attila the Thug's cupcakes (marble cupcakes with chocolate/marshmallow frosting.....yummo!!) Shy had a rice krispy bar with frosting on it.













Another fun movie night & the kids were thanking me for doing another one. It's been a while since we did one.
__________________
Road Trip 2014HEREClub 33HEREWDW TRHEREOct PTRHERE 2013 Divas #3HERE2012 Holiday Trip HERE
WDW Dec 12 PTR~Cancelled: HERE 2011 Holiday Trip: HEREDivas, Take 2~2012: HEREDiva's TR~2011: HERE
10 of Us Summer Trip~2010: HERE 25th Anniv.TR~2009: HERE

DLR: 1967, 1972, 1984, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2012, 2013, 2013 WDW: 2013


DizNee Luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:03 PM   #874
DizNee Luver
Luver of all things Disney!
 
DizNee Luver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philomath, Oregon
Posts: 9,366

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
Too cute! I have a feeling Tyler likes Tangled!
I think so!!
__________________
Road Trip 2014HEREClub 33HEREWDW TRHEREOct PTRHERE 2013 Divas #3HERE2012 Holiday Trip HERE
WDW Dec 12 PTR~Cancelled: HERE 2011 Holiday Trip: HEREDivas, Take 2~2012: HEREDiva's TR~2011: HERE
10 of Us Summer Trip~2010: HERE 25th Anniv.TR~2009: HERE

DLR: 1967, 1972, 1984, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2012, 2013, 2013 WDW: 2013


DizNee Luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:04 PM   #875
kaoden39
Prayers and pixie dust from your friends on the DIS
Hugs
I have been flipping all around the internet
 
kaoden39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fairfield, CA
Posts: 30,045

How fun!
kaoden39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 11:27 PM   #876
DizNee Luver
Luver of all things Disney!
 
DizNee Luver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philomath, Oregon
Posts: 9,366

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaoden39 View Post
How fun!
It really was!!!
__________________
Road Trip 2014HEREClub 33HEREWDW TRHEREOct PTRHERE 2013 Divas #3HERE2012 Holiday Trip HERE
WDW Dec 12 PTR~Cancelled: HERE 2011 Holiday Trip: HEREDivas, Take 2~2012: HEREDiva's TR~2011: HERE
10 of Us Summer Trip~2010: HERE 25th Anniv.TR~2009: HERE

DLR: 1967, 1972, 1984, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2012, 2013, 2013 WDW: 2013


DizNee Luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:25 PM   #877
Sherry E
Willing victim of the Disney Snowball Effect...
Okay so after a coffee and lunch break I am back!
 
Sherry E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 14,215
DISboards Moderator

I don't know how you can get through the day without every child you ever meet wanting to live in your house! You and Mike are such amazing parents, and you make things so fun for your kids - I just picture that any other kids (friends of your kids or schoolmates or whomever) you come across would automatically want to live with you!

Even if there were no trips to DLR (which is a terrible thought, I know), the clever and imaginative movie nights alone are amazing! The fact that you put so much thought and careful planning into the movie theme nights, right down to getting the perfect themed tableware, labels or accessories, giving the food themed names, etc., is just incredible.

You would actually make a fantastic party/event planner for all age groups, I think! You've got exactly the right skills to put incredible themed parties together.

And then there is the Camp, which the kids so clearly enjoy. You've definitely got to be the "Fun Mommy" out of all the mommies you know. I can't see how anyone else could compare.

Refresh my memory - first, you've got the Nick/Marie/Divas trip fast approaching. Then, you and Mike are going to aim for a WDW trip early next year, for 2 weeks, correct? Will that WDW trip take place during the Flower & Garden Festival?

And finally, in between your Diva trip and your hopeful WDW trip, you don't anticipate that you will be going back to DLR for the holidays or anything else in 2013 (short of a sudden windfall)? That will be sad, although I certainly understand all too well how it hard it is to pull those trips off when there is no $$$ to go around. And it's not like you live close enough to DLR where that you could just pop over for a day trip and go home. It would have to be a fully planned vacation.

Also, good luck with the housing situation later this year - I hope you all are able to find the perfect place to live. I just wish it was not happening so soon after you moved into your current house!
__________________
**...Rockin' my Disney Side since 1972 ... Now taking on the holidays, one photo (and one Superthread!) at a time...**

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014
Sherry E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 12:38 PM   #878
mnmrmustard
DIS Veteran
 
mnmrmustard's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,921

Hey Laurie! Here I am playing catch-up again.

Loved the parade pics, especially the toy soldiers - I've always liked them. Pooh and Tigger were very cute on the sleds. Awww, Eyeore's sled broke. And thank you for the pics of Lady Tremaine, Druzella, and Anistasia - they are some of my favs with their flair for overacting

Nice to see some of the princesses out walking instead of being trapped on floats. And yay for all 7 dwarves! Quite the float for Santa - and vavavoom on his helpers walking behind him!

I love everyone's smiles on BTMRR!

Glad you found a doll you liked and got it signed. Cute Snow White collection and I liked the Brave doll next to them

Nice shots around Condor Air - I had never noticed the flight schedule. I had also never seen the Minnie's Fly Girls routine, it looked like fun. Thank you for all of the detail pics in the shops - I haven't seen a lot of that yet.

No, I had never noticed that was a bouy!

I'm glad the twins enjoyed the trashcan routine. They are a kick

So cool that Phineas and Ferb did that dance right in front of you guys!

Your Tangled night looked like a great success. I'm amazed at all you put into your movie nights - I know your family will have a lot of great memories of them.

Looking forward to more!
__________________
1976 - Disneyland ~ 2002 - Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure ~ 2005 - Disneyland ~ 2008 - Walt Disney World - SeaWorld/Discovery Cove ~ 2009 - Disneyland ~ 2011 - Walt Disney World/Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure ~ 2012 - Walt Disney World/Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure
mnmrmustard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 01:02 PM   #879
DizNee Luver
Luver of all things Disney!
 
DizNee Luver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philomath, Oregon
Posts: 9,366

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E View Post
I don't know how you can get through the day without every child you ever meet wanting to live in your house! You and Mike are such amazing parents, and you make things so fun for your kids - I just picture that any other kids (friends of your kids or schoolmates or whomever) you come across would automatically want to live with you!

Even if there were no trips to DLR (which is a terrible thought, I know), the clever and imaginative movie nights alone are amazing! The fact that you put so much thought and careful planning into the movie theme nights, right down to getting the perfect themed tableware, labels or accessories, giving the food themed names, etc., is just incredible.

You would actually make a fantastic party/event planner for all age groups, I think! You've got exactly the right skills to put incredible themed parties together.

And then there is the Camp, which the kids so clearly enjoy. You've definitely got to be the "Fun Mommy" out of all the mommies you know. I can't see how anyone else could compare.

Refresh my memory - first, you've got the Nick/Marie/Divas trip fast approaching. Then, you and Mike are going to aim for a WDW trip early next year, for 2 weeks, correct? Will that WDW trip take place during the Flower & Garden Festival?

And finally, in between your Diva trip and your hopeful WDW trip, you don't anticipate that you will be going back to DLR for the holidays or anything else in 2013 (short of a sudden windfall)? That will be sad, although I certainly understand all too well how it hard it is to pull those trips off when there is no $$$ to go around. And it's not like you live close enough to DLR where that you could just pop over for a day trip and go home. It would have to be a fully planned vacation.

Also, good luck with the housing situation later this year - I hope you all are able to find the perfect place to live. I just wish it was not happening so soon after you moved into your current house!
Funny you mentioned party planner.....at one point I really wanted to become a wedding planner!! I think I'm trying to make up for the kids not getting birthday parties. The boys did when they were little, but the 4 younger ones haven't really had one.....partly because they don't seem to have a lot of friends and sending open invites to their entire class never worked for me. (you can't send invites for a couple kids, you have to send to the entire class). So we try to make some special nights for them. I love doing them and it gives me that Disney pick me up!!

Yes, I'm taking Nick & Marie the 27th of February thru March 3 or 4 (depending on flight costs) and then Mike & I are hoping to go late January or early February to WDW for our 30th Anniversary. I do have a possible September quickie trip but that's all up in the air....especially since the person I was going to be meeting up with is in poor health in the hospital & could be there 2-4 months. Other than that.....no holiday plans for the parks.

I'm hoping we luck out and find a great house like this one when time comes......makes me nervous since we really want to stay in this school district. I'm tired of moving the kids around. Doesn't help in the making friends department. Besides, I'm thrilled with the help the twins are getting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnmrmustard View Post
Hey Laurie! Here I am playing catch-up again.

Loved the parade pics, especially the toy soldiers - I've always liked them. Pooh and Tigger were very cute on the sleds. Awww, Eyeore's sled broke. And thank you for the pics of Lady Tremaine, Druzella, and Anistasia - they are some of my favs with their flair for overacting

Nice to see some of the princesses out walking instead of being trapped on floats. And yay for all 7 dwarves! Quite the float for Santa - and vavavoom on his helpers walking behind him!

I love everyone's smiles on BTMRR!

Glad you found a doll you liked and got it signed. Cute Snow White collection and I liked the Brave doll next to them

Nice shots around Condor Air - I had never noticed the flight schedule. I had also never seen the Minnie's Fly Girls routine, it looked like fun. Thank you for all of the detail pics in the shops - I haven't seen a lot of that yet.

No, I had never noticed that was a bouy!

I'm glad the twins enjoyed the trashcan routine. They are a kick

So cool that Phineas and Ferb did that dance right in front of you guys!

Your Tangled night looked like a great success. I'm amazed at all you put into your movie nights - I know your family will have a lot of great memories of them.

Looking forward to more!
Love the Toy Soldiers & the Evil Steps!!! I used to do the plays at Enchanted Forest (outside of Salem) and played an evil step-sister. I could still so do that part!!!! (of course at my age, they'd need me to do the step-mother.....lol)

I'm thinking the Brave/Merida doll is probably the newest to her collection. They all are pretty amazing!

We were waiting for the Phineas & Ferb show and Mike goes......"have you ever really looked at that"? (pointing to the buoy) I said yes, "did you know it was shaped like a buoy"? Yup, I did..........

We got there early for the show so we would be in front of where they would be dancing. Kids loved it!!

Movie nights are a lot of fun!!!
__________________
Road Trip 2014HEREClub 33HEREWDW TRHEREOct PTRHERE 2013 Divas #3HERE2012 Holiday Trip HERE
WDW Dec 12 PTR~Cancelled: HERE 2011 Holiday Trip: HEREDivas, Take 2~2012: HEREDiva's TR~2011: HERE
10 of Us Summer Trip~2010: HERE 25th Anniv.TR~2009: HERE

DLR: 1967, 1972, 1984, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2012, 2013, 2013 WDW: 2013


DizNee Luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 02:52 PM   #880
Trentmom
A Christmas"y" tag for a Christmas Freak!
Talk to you Sharky People Later!!!
Has a high Poodar
 
Trentmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 32,588

Tangled Night looked like a fun time.

Yummy food and fun activities for sure

Those cupcakes looked so good
__________________
"Sharky", RESIDENT LIFER
Trentmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:09 PM   #881
kelmac284
I wish I lived near one of the parks so I could go anytime I wanted
He was so enamoured with her...
 
kelmac284's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: CA
Posts: 4,416

Oh man Laurie I must have missed about you having to move. That stinks. Love the new pics though.
__________________

DL 1st trip 76 last trip 3/14 next trip ??
DW 1st trip 5/02 last trip 11/10 next trip ??
kelmac284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 03:23 PM   #882
Sherry E
Willing victim of the Disney Snowball Effect...
Okay so after a coffee and lunch break I am back!
 
Sherry E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 14,215
DISboards Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizNee Luver View Post
Funny you mentioned party planner.....at one point I really wanted to become a wedding planner!! I think I'm trying to make up for the kids not getting birthday parties. The boys did when they were little, but the 4 younger ones haven't really had one.....partly because they don't seem to have a lot of friends and sending open invites to their entire class never worked for me. (you can't send invites for a couple kids, you have to send to the entire class). So we try to make some special nights for them. I love doing them and it gives me that Disney pick me up!!

Yes, I'm taking Nick & Marie the 27th of February thru March 3 or 4 (depending on flight costs) and then Mike & I are hoping to go late January or early February to WDW for our 30th Anniversary. I do have a possible September quickie trip but that's all up in the air....especially since the person I was going to be meeting up with is in poor health in the hospital & could be there 2-4 months. Other than that.....no holiday plans for the parks.

I'm hoping we luck out and find a great house like this one when time comes......makes me nervous since we really want to stay in this school district. I'm tired of moving the kids around. Doesn't help in the making friends department. Besides, I'm thrilled with the help the twins are getting!
Yes, the school district is extremely important. I don't even have kids but I know how crucial it is to be able to have some sort of stability and consistency for kids - they need to be able to get used to people, make a core group of friends, get comfortable, etc.

I hope you find an even better house - although I know you had grown to love your current one. From all the photos I saw of your home and the overall area, it looked wonderful...and snowy! And your neighbors are so great! They were all bringing you treats and baked goods when you moved in.

Wedding planning! Yes! That too! Any kind of party or special event planning would be something that you'd be so great at! There are probably all kinds of people - friends, family, employers - who want to throw fun, themed parties and events and either don't have the time to do it, don't have the patience, don't have the creativity/imagination to do it, OR they hire some over-the-top expensive party planners who probably make it impersonal or way too outrageous. Of course, with the right budget maybe outrageous is not so bad, but I think you'd be really great at personalizing events like that and making them special.

I hope you get your quickie September trip in (I know that you probably consider "quickie" to be like 3 days or something), but whether or not it works out I will let you know if it looks like I am doing another Christmas/holiday hotel stay this year - and maybe you can join me if I do! Right now it doesn't look too promising as far as a multi-night stay (short of a miracle happening), but...stranger things have happened, so I won't be too hasty in ruling it out! There are probably about 7 months to go before I would make the final decision on whether or not I could swing it, and probably 8 months to go before I would have to book it.
__________________
**...Rockin' my Disney Side since 1972 ... Now taking on the holidays, one photo (and one Superthread!) at a time...**

Pumpkins, Peppermint, Pastels and...Club 33!!! - (A new chapter begins... Many photos and wacky tales, coming soon to a Trip Report thread near you!)
And for some non-holiday seaside fun in the sun ~~ 2012 Catalina Island/Avalon Trip Report - My Solo Day Trip, in Photos (LOTS of Photos!)- 7/21/12 & Highlights from 2013 & 2014
Sherry E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:38 PM   #883
DizNee Luver
Luver of all things Disney!
 
DizNee Luver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philomath, Oregon
Posts: 9,366

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trentmom View Post
Tangled Night looked like a fun time.

Yummy food and fun activities for sure

Those cupcakes looked so good
It was fun!! It was such an easy dinner to put together and super tasty! I loved the chocolate/marshmallow frosting. It's one of those kinds you add the mix in. So simple but super delicious!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelmac284 View Post
Oh man Laurie I must have missed about you having to move. That stinks. Love the new pics though.
It does stink.....we're good until November but when our lease is up, the owners want to put the house on the market again. I refuse to live in a house that's being shown. Don't want total strangers going thru my house!! We were hoping for (and had asked originally) a LONG term lease because it's just not good to keep moving the twins from place to place and hard on the other kids to uproot neighborhoods & such. Problem is, we live in a town of 4000......gonna be hard to find a place big enough & affordable in our same school district.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherry E View Post
Yes, the school district is extremely important. I don't even have kids but I know how crucial it is to be able to have some sort of stability and consistency for kids - they need to be able to get used to people, make a core group of friends, get comfortable, etc.

I hope you find an even better house - although I know you had grown to love your current one. From all the photos I saw of your home and the overall area, it looked wonderful...and snowy! And your neighbors are so great! They were all bringing you treats and baked goods when you moved in.

Wedding planning! Yes! That too! Any kind of party or special event planning would be something that you'd be so great at! There are probably all kinds of people - friends, family, employers - who want to throw fun, themed parties and events and either don't have the time to do it, don't have the patience, don't have the creativity/imagination to do it, OR they hire some over-the-top expensive party planners who probably make it impersonal or way too outrageous. Of course, with the right budget maybe outrageous is not so bad, but I think you'd be really great at personalizing events like that and making them special.

I hope you get your quickie September trip in (I know that you probably consider "quickie" to be like 3 days or something), but whether or not it works out I will let you know if it looks like I am doing another Christmas/holiday hotel stay this year - and maybe you can join me if I do! Right now it doesn't look too promising as far as a multi-night stay (short of a miracle happening), but...stranger things have happened, so I won't be too hasty in ruling it out! There are probably about 7 months to go before I would make the final decision on whether or not I could swing it, and probably 8 months to go before I would have to book it.
I'll be lucky to get the September trip in but pretty sure a holiday trip would be out of the question.....especially if Mike & I get to do the WDW trip early 2014. Hopefully you'll get to return though!!
__________________
Road Trip 2014HEREClub 33HEREWDW TRHEREOct PTRHERE 2013 Divas #3HERE2012 Holiday Trip HERE
WDW Dec 12 PTR~Cancelled: HERE 2011 Holiday Trip: HEREDivas, Take 2~2012: HEREDiva's TR~2011: HERE
10 of Us Summer Trip~2010: HERE 25th Anniv.TR~2009: HERE

DLR: 1967, 1972, 1984, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2012, 2013, 2013 WDW: 2013


DizNee Luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:55 PM   #884
debrapagliasotti
DIS Veteran
 
debrapagliasotti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Too far from WDW
Posts: 2,301

Fun dinner & Disney movie night! We did Tangled a while back, so I was curious to see what you guys did for that movie.

We actually just did dinner & Disney movie night on Friday as well. Our 2nd one since we have been back from WDW.
__________________
DH & Me, DS 12, DD 11, DS 5, DS 4
7/97 - WDW Offsite, 8/08 - CBR, 12/12 - BW (Dlx CL) & MVMCP, 2/14 - POFQ/POR (PHM), Upcoming 2/15 - AKV (PHM)
debrapagliasotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 05:09 PM   #885
DizNee Luver
Luver of all things Disney!
 
DizNee Luver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philomath, Oregon
Posts: 9,366

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrapagliasotti View Post
Fun dinner & Disney movie night! We did Tangled a while back, so I was curious to see what you guys did for that movie.

We actually just did dinner & Disney movie night on Friday as well. Our 2nd one since we have been back from WDW.
Nice!! What did you guys do & eat for yours (if you posted it, send me the link)?!! It's been a while since we had done one. It was time!!
__________________
Road Trip 2014HEREClub 33HEREWDW TRHEREOct PTRHERE 2013 Divas #3HERE2012 Holiday Trip HERE
WDW Dec 12 PTR~Cancelled: HERE 2011 Holiday Trip: HEREDivas, Take 2~2012: HEREDiva's TR~2011: HERE
10 of Us Summer Trip~2010: HERE 25th Anniv.TR~2009: HERE

DLR: 1967, 1972, 1984, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2011, 2012, 2012, 2013, 2013 WDW: 2013


DizNee Luver is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: