Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-26-2013, 08:10 PM   #226
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BealsRwe View Post
Hi everyone. It looks like we have 5 groups in our late comer FE (bealsrwe, bekred, mandygirl, disneymomof2, mickeysquared). 7 total rooms. Do we want to have a cut off date for this group? Suggestions?

We live in central FL, and are driving down to Miami on Tuesday. I am planning of a few extras in case we get any later arrivals or surprises. I know those coming from out of state may not have that flexibility, so let me know if/when we should cut off.

Only a week until we are heading to Miami.

Stephanie
We fly down in Tuesday and hope to be all packed Monday evening. The order I made has already shipped but I can do a little something between now and then still super excited!!
MandyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 08:19 PM   #227
KnightRail
Mouseketeer

I am not doing the FE for this trip...but would love to see pics with what everyone did / got
So super excited for this cruise!! My vacation starts on Sunday
Register to remove

Old 11-26-2013, 08:47 PM   #228
tchraline
Earning My Ears

Just Joined

Hi all...my first time on the dis...& Dec 4th will be our 1st Disney cruise...we are sooo excited!!!!! Just booked Monday & was telling a friend & she told me about the door decorating & fish extenders...we would love to be part of a group, if at all possible...I know it's last minute & totally understand if we can't, but if we can please let me know & I'll go through the thread to familiarize myself with everything...see you all next week
David 5
Lucas 7 months
tchraline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:17 AM   #229
BealsRwe
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky624 View Post
Hello to late FE List I have been out of town for work and haven't had much time to post. Our family would be happy to be apart of your FE list if you would like to add us on. Just let me know.
Sounds great! I grabbed your info from the ear FE list. I will send out an updated list soon.
Stephanie

Platinum DCL
17 DCL cruises, 1 Carnival, 1 Royal Caribbean, and counting!!!
BealsRwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 07:18 AM   #230
BealsRwe
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tchraline View Post
Hi all...my first time on the dis...& Dec 4th will be our 1st Disney cruise...we are sooo excited!!!!! Just booked Monday & was telling a friend & she told me about the door decorating & fish extenders...we would love to be part of a group, if at all possible...I know it's last minute & totally understand if we can't, but if we can please let me know & I'll go through the thread to familiarize myself with everything...see you all next week
David 5
Lucas 7 months
Welcome aboard, and welcome to our last minute FE. I just need everyone's names, stateroom, any allergies, and if alcohol is ok for the adults.
Stephanie

Platinum DCL
Old 11-27-2013, 08:20 AM   #231
bekred
Earning My Ears

Fyi

Quote:
Welcome aboard, and welcome to our last minute FE. I just need everyone's names, stateroom, any allergies, and if alcohol is ok for the adults.
Stephanie
We are good with alcohol and there are no allergies in our stateroom.
Thanks! As for a cut off, we are flying down on the 1st to spend a couple days at my parent's, so my vote if for Saturday or Sunday too, but from the looks of previous post, maybe I will make some extras just in case. Glad to see our list is growing...
and to think I was worried that we would miss out on such a fun aspect of a Disney Cruise!
bekred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 01:57 PM   #232
tchraline
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Welcome aboard, and welcome to our last minute FE. I just need everyone's names, stateroom, any allergies, and if alcohol is ok for the adults. Stephanie
Thank you sooo much...we are sooo excited

Stateroom: 2611
No allergies, alcohol ok for adults
2 female adults & 2 kids (both boys)
Me, Aline
My sis, Janette
My boys: David, 5, & Lucas, 7 months
tchraline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 10:28 AM   #233
Tinky624
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Sounds great! I grabbed your info from the ear FE list. I will send out an updated list soon.
Stephanie
SUPER Excited!!! Only a few more days! HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!
Disney Fairy Tale Wedding 4/8/2000, Honeymoon DCL-Wonder 4/00, Polynesian 4/00, Magic Eastern 6/2001, Magic Western 5/2003, Magic Eastern 5/2004, Grand Californian 5/2005, Magic Double Dip 6/2006 , Thomson Safari in Tanzania (thru DVC) 7/2008 , Magic Western 7/2009 **brought home a "little souvenir" , Dream 6/2011, Dream 12/2012, Wonder Western 3/2013, Updated Magic 12/2013, Grand Californian 3/2014, Wonder 12/2014
Please stand clear of the doors - "Por favor, mantenganse alejados de las puertas"
Tinky624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 06:24 PM   #234
Minniemoomoo
Mouseketeer

At the MK tonight totally Magical here. Crowds aren't bad at all. We are so glad we made the trip early for tonight. Can not wait until some warmer weather in the Bahamas. Coooolllllll here!
Minniemoomoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 07:43 PM   #235
Tinky624
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minniemoomoo View Post
At the MK tonight totally Magical here. Crowds aren't bad at all. We are so glad we made the trip early for tonight. Can not wait until some warmer weather in the Bahamas. Coooolllllll here!
We were there last weekend and the crowds were nothing like we thought they would be. Walked on just about everything that we didn't have a FP for. I'm sure your having a great time.
Disney Fairy Tale Wedding 4/8/2000, Honeymoon DCL-Wonder 4/00, Polynesian 4/00, Magic Eastern 6/2001, Magic Western 5/2003, Magic Eastern 5/2004, Grand Californian 5/2005, Magic Double Dip 6/2006 , Thomson Safari in Tanzania (thru DVC) 7/2008 , Magic Western 7/2009 **brought home a "little souvenir" , Dream 6/2011, Dream 12/2012, Wonder Western 3/2013, Updated Magic 12/2013, Grand Californian 3/2014, Wonder 12/2014
Please stand clear of the doors - "Por favor, mantenganse alejados de las puertas"
Tinky624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 08:14 PM   #236
KnightRail
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minniemoomoo View Post
Hopefully the crowds will stay low when I'm there on Monday
Old 11-28-2013, 09:43 PM   #237
BealsRwe
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone. How about closing our Late comer FE Saturday?

Platinum DCL
Old 11-28-2013, 10:11 PM   #238
Love Disney 2
Earning My Ears

We are so excited for this cruise also. We just came back from two B2B cruises on the Magic in October. It is a beautiful ship and very exciting.
Is there a meet and greet?
Cheers!
Love Disney 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 10:32 PM   #239
MandyGirl
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Hi everyone. How about closing our Late comer FE Saturday?
Works for me
I'm actually online with Kohls now doing Black Friday shopping for a family we adopted from the Angel Tree... and luckily the female child listed Minnie Mouse as one of her favorites. Definitely in the Disney spirit filling my cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love Disney 2 View Post
We are so excited for this cruise also. We just came back from two B2B cruises on the Magic in October. It is a beautiful ship and very exciting.
Is there a meet and greet?
Cheers!
I'm so excited to see the changes in person! We were onboard for the transatlantic crossing this summer and kept speculating about everything. Our kiddos have no clue we are going anywhere next week hehehehe
MandyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:32 AM   #240
Love Disney 2
Earning My Ears

The carpets are beautiful, colourful, bright and so new. It was our first time on DCL and we were very impressed. Our cabin on deck 7 was gorgeous with all new linens, sofas and seemed everything so new and clean. Food was outstanding. Dining rooms were lovely. Adult lounges, bars and clubs/rooms were beautiful and so appealing. Service to die for. Adult trip this time and worth the price. Lots to do. Have two more trips planned. Love the Magic.
Love Disney 2 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: