Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-27-2012, 07:44 PM   #421
monique5
DVC - BLT
 
monique5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 535

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Mel, thank you soooo much! You have made planning our trip even more exciting with your fabulous disigns. I know Chandler is going to love each and every one and always cherish her 1st visit.
Thanks,
Monique
__________________
monique5 is offline  
Old 11-27-2012, 09:32 PM   #422
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,588

for a friend

Hugs Mel



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
bababear_50 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-28-2012, 09:11 AM   #423
country-mom-of-4
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 199

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababear_50 View Post
Hi
can you tell me who the invites are addressed to
example
"The Jones Family"
" Bobby and Sue"

Thanks
Hugs Mel
I just now saw this - sorry!

"The Johnson Family" - Chef Mickey's 12/21 11:40AM;
- San Angel Inn 12/24 2:30pm;
-Candlelight Processional 12/24 5:00pm;
- Crystal Palace 12/26 8:05am
- Hoop Dee Doo 12/31 4:00pm
- Ohana 12/30 9:50pm

"The Johnson Family and Friends" - 50's PTC 12/23 11am;
- MVMCP 12/21
- Rainforest Cafe AK 12/27 4:15pm
__________________


Suzanne, wife and mom to Alex, 19; Cody, 18; Delaney, 10; and Zoe, 7

Last edited by country-mom-of-4; 11-28-2012 at 04:31 PM. Reason: forgot to include some information
country-mom-of-4 is offline  
Old 11-28-2012, 06:53 PM   #424
jroban
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroban View Post
You do wonderful work and I have a few requests.

I would like a welcome back to Disney letter (our 2nd trip) for Joshua and Arianna. We are staying at the Art of Animation resort in a Little Mermaid room.
November 29,2012-December 8, 2012


Wednesday, December 5th
Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
9:00a.m.
Arianna

Wednesday, December 5th
Akershus
6:55 p.m.




Would also love something for the grand opening of Fantasyland on December 6th.


Thanks.
I have been searching all over and can't seem to locate the 2 you did for me for the BBB and Akershus (shown above)
for Arianna and Joshua. Any way you could post them again? Thanks.
jroban is offline  
Old 11-28-2012, 09:56 PM   #425
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,588

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroban View Post
I have been searching all over and can't seem to locate the 2 you did for me for the BBB and Akershus (shown above)
for Arianna and Joshua. Any way you could post them again? Thanks.
Hi
When I reach a certain amount of uploads I have to pay a fee,,so in my first post I kindly state that my photobucket and image shack collection are not places that you can store your DISign requests. I state that I delete the files every two weeks. I do the DISigning for free but refuse to pay to host images for people.

I have uploaded your images again to photobucket under DIS
the link is in my signature.
please post when you have saved them to your computer.
Thank-you
Hugs Mel
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 11-28-2012, 09:57 PM   #426
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,588

Quote:
Originally Posted by country-mom-of-4 View Post
I just now saw this - sorry!

"The Johnson Family" - Chef Mickey's 12/21 11:40AM;
- San Angel Inn 12/24 2:30pm;
-Candlelight Processional 12/24 5:00pm;
- Crystal Palace 12/26 8:05am
- Hoop Dee Doo 12/31 4:00pm
- Ohana 12/30 9:50pm

"The Johnson Family and Friends" - 50's PTC 12/23 11am;
- MVMCP 12/21
- Rainforest Cafe AK 12/27 4:15pm
Hi your requests are uploaded to my photobucket
under DIS
Hugs Mel
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 11-28-2012, 11:29 PM   #427
jroban
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababear_50 View Post
Hi
When I reach a certain amount of uploads I have to pay a fee,,so in my first post I kindly state that my photobucket and image shack collection are not places that you can store your DISign requests. I state that I delete the files every two weeks. I do the DISigning for free but refuse to pay to host images for people.

I have uploaded your images again to photobucket under DIS
the link is in my signature.
please post when you have saved them to your computer.
Thank-you
Hugs Mel
Thanks Mel. Life got crazy and I just got to printing these now...the night before we leave. I have saved all 5 of the ones you did for me. I really appreciate you doing them again for me.
jroban is offline  
Old 11-29-2012, 09:20 AM   #428
country-mom-of-4
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 199

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababear_50 View Post
Hi your requests are uploaded to my photobucket
under DIS
Hugs Mel
Thank you sooooooo much!! These are AWESOME and will make this even more special for our family! You are greatly appreciated!!
__________________


Suzanne, wife and mom to Alex, 19; Cody, 18; Delaney, 10; and Zoe, 7
country-mom-of-4 is offline  
Old 12-01-2012, 01:48 PM   #429
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,588

Requested from another thread
Happy Holidays
Hugs Mel




Uploaded with ImageShack.us




Uploaded with ImageShack.us




Uploaded with ImageShack.us




Uploaded with ImageShack.us
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 12-01-2012, 08:51 PM   #430
angelmom27
DIS Veteran
 
angelmom27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: PSL, FL
Posts: 1,624

I love your fake tickets. I am surprising my DH with an anniversary trip. The trip is May 23rd-17th. Do you have anything for on anniversary pattern or a pirates theme.
__________________
angelmom27 is offline  
Old 12-01-2012, 09:57 PM   #431
glaciermountains
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababear_50 View Post
Here you go
Hugs Mel



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Again... you're awesome, thanks!
glaciermountains is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 07:40 AM   #432
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,588

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelmom27 View Post
I love your fake tickets. I am surprising my DH with an anniversary trip. The trip is May 23rd-17th. Do you have anything for on anniversary pattern or a pirates theme.
Hi
here is one I made but you will have to post his first name as I don't post blanks of any pirate stuff
Hugs Mel



example


Uploaded with ImageShack.us
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 02:09 PM   #433
Disneymadhouse
DIS Veteran
 
Disneymadhouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Northampton, England
Posts: 970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneymadhouse View Post
Hi Mel, would it be possible for me to have the following for:
Lilly - Mae on 16th December at 4.15pm.

http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...S/1lorelai.jpg

Many thanks

Claire
Quote:
Originally Posted by bababear_50 View Post
Hi Claire
Here you go
Hugs Mel



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneymadhouse View Post
Wow Mel,that was quick!

Thankyou so much

Claire
Hi Mel I am really sorry, but I never got around to printing out the BOG invite that you did for me. And now it won't let me look at the image!! Is there any way that you could post again please.

Thankyou

Claire
__________________

1994 WDW Lindfields villa 1999 WDW Polynesian Disney Magic 2002 WDW All Star sports 2005 Disneyland Radisson Maingate 2007 WDW Best Western Lakeside 2012 WDW OKW 2014 Disney Magic 2015 ???
Disneymadhouse is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 03:06 PM   #434
monique5
DVC - BLT
 
monique5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 535

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Journal

Hi, Mel!

I am officially addicted to this thread and Disney planning. May I please have the following disigns.

New Fantasyland, but as a journal page.
http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...S/arianna7.jpg

Journal Cover:Chandler's 1st Visit to Disney World - 2013 - 5th Birthday Royal Princess Celebration....Are you able to change the balloon colors and year to pink (instead of black), more girly color?
http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...lannerpage.jpg

Thanks sooo much!
Monique
__________________
monique5 is offline  
Old 12-02-2012, 03:53 PM   #435
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,588

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneymadhouse View Post
Hi Mel I am really sorry, but I never got around to printing out the BOG invite that you did for me. And now it won't let me look at the image!! Is there any way that you could post again please.

Thankyou

Claire
Here you go



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
bababear_50 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.