Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-14-2012, 04:41 PM   #361
mommarjam
Earning My Ears
 
mommarjam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NM
Posts: 53

Thank You!! Thank You!! they are great and no problem with the Ohana invite.
mommarjam is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 09:17 PM   #362
tiffany0610
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 78

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababear_50 View Post
Hi Hon
I posted them in my photobucket
Hugs Mel
Thank you so much!! Can't wait to give them all the invites you made!!!!
tiffany0610 is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-14-2012, 09:19 PM   #363
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,742

Arianna and Joshua Welcome to the New Fantasyland


Hugs Mel




Uploaded with ImageShack.us
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:03 PM   #364
glaciermountains
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 51

Christmas

Hi Mel,

First off, your DISigns are awesome, I just love looking through them all.

Second, we leave on December 1, so if this request is too late let me know.

1. I am hoping to get 6 Christmas Party invites for Dec 6. I love your ticket format... if possible. It won't let me post a link, but I love the Land and Sea Vacation format.

Madeleine
Ryan
Allie
Eric
Andrea
Teresa

2. Do you make 5x7 autograph book covers? If so, I am hoping to make 3 autograph books (with your autograph pages) specific for the Christmas Holiday and am looking for covers.

If you'd make them, could you do three different Christmas designs with their names? I love all of your pictures... the m&m snowmen, the gold and red presents, the christmas lights, Characters dressed up....

"A Disney Christmas 2012"
Madeleine
Ryan
Allie

3. A Fantasyland opening day invitation to:

ET MA RA (don't ask...)


How do you use the countdown chains?? We were going to make it a surprise, but may change our mind.

Thanks!
Andrea

PS you must be Canadian... you said Cottage... I am a Canadian in Alabama
glaciermountains is offline  
Old 11-15-2012, 07:05 AM   #365
itisamymc
Mouseketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 112

If you make me some, can I save them in my computer, then have printed at Walgreen etc?
itisamymc is offline  
Old 11-15-2012, 08:47 AM   #366
Fivepin
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Treasure Island, FL
Posts: 1,689

Hi Mel-

Just wanted to drop in and say hi and tell you I love all your new invites and coupons!!

We leave Sunday , and as usual the family is just getting or just getting over being sick. It's the darn temperature change!!

Hope all is well with you.
__________________
Judy DH DS(14) DS(12) DS(9)



Married at WDW Wedding Pavilion 9/23/95
Cruises: 9/14/2002 1st Disney Cruise West Caribbean; 10/2/2004 Eastern Caribbean; 8/20/2005 14 nite Panama Canal; 9/16/2006 Double Dip with Costa Maya; 5/26/2007 11 nite Mediterranean; 5/1/2008 3 night Wonder Best Friend Cruise; 9/11/2008 3 night Wonder Anniversary Cruise; 10/11/2008 Eastern Caribbean; 11/14/2009 Double Dip;1/21/2010 3 nite Wonder Mini Getaway; 7/6/2010 12 night Northern European Capitals Cruise1/26/2011 Dream MV;7/12/2011 Alaska Cruise;11/17/2011 Dream B2B; 3/31/2012 Fantasy MV; 4/29/2012 15 nite Hawaii Cruise; 7/13/2012 2 night NYC Cruise to Nowhere; 8/10/2012 Double Dip; 9/20/12 3 Nite Anniversary Cruise;11/18/12 3 Nite Vow Renewal Cruise; 1/10/13 3 Nite 1st DVC Member Cruise; 6/23/13 4 nite Dream Cruise; 11/23/13 Thanksgiving on the Fantasy; 1/14/14 3 Nite Magic Cruise in the Royal Suite
Trips to WDW:too many to count
Fivepin is offline  
Old 11-15-2012, 08:54 AM   #367
LivMattmom
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 74

I just love you Jake And The Neverland Pirates Journal Page. Can I ask you to change Journal to Activity book? If its too much trouble I will absolutely take Journal. I would need 3 separate ones. The names are Matthew, Anthony and Dean. Thank you so much!
LivMattmom is offline  
Old 11-15-2012, 10:26 AM   #368
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,742

Quote:
Originally Posted by glaciermountains View Post
Hi Mel,

First off, your DISigns are awesome, I just love looking through them all.

Second, we leave on December 1, so if this request is too late let me know.

1. I am hoping to get 6 Christmas Party invites for Dec 6. I love your ticket format... if possible. It won't let me post a link, but I love the Land and Sea Vacation format.

Madeleine
Ryan
Allie
Eric
Andrea
Teresa

2. Do you make 5x7 autograph book covers? If so, I am hoping to make 3 autograph books (with your autograph pages) specific for the Christmas Holiday and am looking for covers.

If you'd make them, could you do three different Christmas designs with their names? I love all of your pictures... the m&m snowmen, the gold and red presents, the christmas lights, Characters dressed up....

"A Disney Christmas 2012"
Madeleine
Ryan
Allie

3. A Fantasyland opening day invitation to:

ET MA RA (don't ask...)


How do you use the countdown chains?? We were going to make it a surprise, but may change our mind.

Thanks!
Andrea

PS you must be Canadian... you said Cottage... I am a Canadian in Alabama
Hello fellow canadian
Here is what i was able to do
Hugs mel

Christmas tickets




Uploaded with ImageShack.us




Uploaded with ImageShack.us




Uploaded with ImageShack.us




Uploaded with ImageShack.us




Uploaded with ImageShack.us




Uploaded with ImageShack.us
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 11-15-2012, 10:30 AM   #369
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,742

Fantasyland invite
and autograph covers
***please note I don't usually make autograph covers so I hope they work out--I can not size things.

Hugs Mel




Uploaded with ImageShack.us





Uploaded with ImageShack.us




Uploaded with ImageShack.us




Uploaded with ImageShack.us
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 11-15-2012, 10:33 AM   #370
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,742

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivepin View Post
Hi Mel-

Just wanted to drop in and say hi and tell you I love all your new invites and coupons!!

We leave Sunday , and as usual the family is just getting or just getting over being sick. It's the darn temperature change!!

Hope all is well with you.
Hi Judy
Thanks for dropping by Hon
sorry to hear the family has been under the weather--healing hugs being sent your way.
all is getting better here....colds and flu but getting better.
Have a great Holiday!
Hugs Mel
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 11-15-2012, 10:35 AM   #371
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,742

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisamymc View Post
If you make me some, can I save them in my computer, then have printed at Walgreen etc?
Hi
we don't have a Walgreens here ( Canada) but I take my stuff to kinkos
and print,I just put everything on a usb key.
Hope that helps
Hugs Mel
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 11-15-2012, 10:38 AM   #372
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,742

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivMattmom View Post
I just love you Jake And The Neverland Pirates Journal Page. Can I ask you to change Journal to Activity book? If its too much trouble I will absolutely take Journal. I would need 3 separate ones. The names are Matthew, Anthony and Dean. Thank you so much!
Hi
To save me a bit of time
can you give a visual or tell me where you saw this?
Hugs Mel
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 11-15-2012, 12:39 PM   #373
jroban
Earning My Ears
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 10

Thank you so much for what you have already done. I have a couple more requests for Arianna and Joshua

Tusker House-Saturday, December 1 8:20 am
Via Napoli-Monday December 3rd 7:00 pm
jroban is offline  
Old 11-15-2012, 01:57 PM   #374
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,742

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroban View Post
Thank you so much for what you have already done. I have a couple more requests for Arianna and Joshua

Tusker House-Saturday, December 1 8:20 am
Via Napoli-Monday December 3rd 7:00 pm
Hi
I posted them in my photobucket under Dis
Hugs Mel
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 11-15-2012, 03:38 PM   #375
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,742

Just a note

*** I broke my middle finger of my right hand (yes I'm right handed) so I may be alittle slower at getting things done for a few days.
Darn dishwasher door!

Hugs Mel
bababear_50 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.