Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-28-2012, 06:14 PM   #256
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,746

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMinnieMelanie View Post
Hi Mel,
Could I request the following please?
http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...ders/hal14.jpg (with the date 2013)
Also, do you think you could add lines to these halloween pages if it's not to much trouble? http://i940.photobucket.com/albums/a...ders/hal10.jpg

Many thanks,
Melanie
Hi Melanie
I am sorry but I don't have the clip art to be able to redo them,
sorry
Hugs Mel
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 06:25 PM   #257
mommy2paisley
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 595

Hi! I'm posting here because you had responded to my thread regarding these. If there's any way you could do these when you're working on them next weekend, I would really, really appreciate it!!!! Thank you in advance!!!!

BBB
Princess Paisley
11-24
8:05 a.m.


CRT
Princess Paisley and Prince Tyler
11-24
12:15 p.m AND 7:15 p.m.

Perfectly Princess Tea Party
Princess Paisley
11-21
10:30 a.m.

BOG
Princess Paisley and Prince Tyler
11-22
4:20 p.m.

1900 Park Fare (breakfast)
Paisley and Tyler
11-19
10:15 a.m.

1900 Park Fare (dinner)
Princess Paisley, Prince Tyler
11-21
4:35 p.m.
Crystal Palace

Pirate's League
Mermaid Paisley
11-20
2:00 p.m.

'Ohana
Paisley and Tyler
11-22
10:30

Chef Mickey's
Paisley and Tyler
11-30
11:15 a.m.

Hollywood & Vine
Paisley and Tyler
11-23
8:00 a.m.

Akershus
Princess Paisley and Prince Tyler
11-25
9:15 a.m.

Tusker House
Paisley and Tyler
11-26
10:30 a.m.

MVMCP
Paisley and Tyler
11-30
4:00 p.m.

Thank you so very much if you can do these and if not I understand that it's a lot!!!
__________________
[B][COLOR="Blue"]
Kristy,
Mommy to Paisley and Tyler and Wife to Jonathan



Next Disney vacation is two whole weeks starting Labor Day weekend!!!
mommy2paisley is offline  
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 10-28-2012, 07:55 PM   #258
MickeyMinnieMelanie
Snow White: Fairest One of ALL
 
MickeyMinnieMelanie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: TN, too far from The Happiest Place on Earth
Posts: 711

Quote:
Originally Posted by bababear_50 View Post
Hi Melanie
I am sorry but I don't have the clip art to be able to redo them,
sorry
Hugs Mel
That's ok. You can't change the date either?
__________________
Me DH : DD18 DD14
*March 2015: WDW AKL *October 2013: WDW Animation Resort, 1st MNSSHP *October 2012: DCL Fantasy (STT, St. Maarten, CC) *Surprise WDW Bday trip, March 2012: Pop Century *June 2011: DL (me and DH) *December 2010: WDW VWL, 1st MVMCP *October 2009: DCL Magic (St.Croix, STT, CC)*June 2008: WDW BCV *May 2008: WDW All Star Sports *March 2006: WDW Pop Century *January 2005: WDW All Star Movies *October 2003: First WDW Disney trip as a family (All Star Music)
MickeyMinnieMelanie is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #259
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,746

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMinnieMelanie View Post
That's ok. You can't change the date either?
Hi
Sorry no
I don't have a blank and I just can;t erase the number
the number is layered on the background,sorry.


What is it that you are looking for ??
A Journal cover for Halloween??

Hugs Mel
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 08:02 PM   #260
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,746

Go Away Rain



Uploaded with ImageShack.us
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 10-28-2012, 08:03 PM   #261
MickeyMinnieMelanie
Snow White: Fairest One of ALL
 
MickeyMinnieMelanie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: TN, too far from The Happiest Place on Earth
Posts: 711

A planning cover. I really like that one.
__________________
Me DH : DD18 DD14
*March 2015: WDW AKL *October 2013: WDW Animation Resort, 1st MNSSHP *October 2012: DCL Fantasy (STT, St. Maarten, CC) *Surprise WDW Bday trip, March 2012: Pop Century *June 2011: DL (me and DH) *December 2010: WDW VWL, 1st MVMCP *October 2009: DCL Magic (St.Croix, STT, CC)*June 2008: WDW BCV *May 2008: WDW All Star Sports *March 2006: WDW Pop Century *January 2005: WDW All Star Movies *October 2003: First WDW Disney trip as a family (All Star Music)
MickeyMinnieMelanie is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 12:31 AM   #262
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,746

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMinnieMelanie View Post
A planning cover. I really like that one.
Hi
a friend removed the date for me, I will post a 2013 for you this week in my PB. under DIS
Hugs Mel
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 12:33 AM   #263
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,746

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2paisley View Post
Hi! I'm posting here because you had responded to my thread regarding these. If there's any way you could do these when you're working on them next weekend, I would really, really appreciate it!!!! Thank you in advance!!!!

BBB
Princess Paisley
11-24
8:05 a.m.


CRT
Princess Paisley and Prince Tyler
11-24
12:15 p.m AND 7:15 p.m.

Perfectly Princess Tea Party
Princess Paisley
11-21
10:30 a.m.

BOG
Princess Paisley and Prince Tyler
11-22
4:20 p.m.

1900 Park Fare (breakfast)
Paisley and Tyler
11-19
10:15 a.m.

1900 Park Fare (dinner)
Princess Paisley, Prince Tyler
11-21
4:35 p.m.
Crystal Palace

Pirate's League
Mermaid Paisley
11-20
2:00 p.m.

'Ohana
Paisley and Tyler
11-22
10:30

Chef Mickey's
Paisley and Tyler
11-30
11:15 a.m.

Hollywood & Vine
Paisley and Tyler
11-23
8:00 a.m.

Akershus
Princess Paisley and Prince Tyler
11-25
9:15 a.m.

Tusker House
Paisley and Tyler
11-26
10:30 a.m.

MVMCP
Paisley and Tyler
11-30
4:00 p.m.

Thank you so very much if you can do these and if not I understand that it's a lot!!!
Hi
the weather is keeping me awake
I posted your requests in my PB under DIS
Hugs Mel
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 08:31 AM   #264
MayJacob
I love WDW
 
MayJacob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 29

Hi There!

Please could you make me a invitation for Old Key West for the 29th June 2013. My family surname is Rush

And also if you could make me invitations for the following

T-rex Cafe 29th June 2013
Chef Mickeys 30th June 2013
Hollywood And Vine 1st July 2013
Olivas Cafe 2nd July 2013
Beaches And Cream 3rd July 2013
Teppan Edo 4th July 2013
Yachtsman Steakhouse 5th July 2013
Whispering Canyon Cafe 5th July 2013
Donalds Safari Breakfast 6th July 2013
Coral Reef Restaurant 7th July 2013
Chef Mickeys 8th July 2013
Boma 9th July 2013
Cape May Cafe 10th July 2013
Garden Grill 11th July 2013
Liberty tree tavern 12th July 2013

And if you could do those tip envelopes that would be great

Thanks so so so so so so so much
__________________
Off-site '07 Off-site '08 ASM '09 Off-site '11 OKW '13

MayJacob is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 01:15 PM   #265
disney minnie
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,014

I would love to have the princess tea party from post #60 for Wilson and a journal page for the same event.

Also a journal page for the plaza restaurant, invitation for Geoffrey to drive a Porsche at the Richard Petty Raceway, and the journal page for Flying Fish

Thank you
disney minnie is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 04:30 PM   #266
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,746

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayJacob View Post
Hi There!

Please could you make me a invitation for Old Key West for the 29th June 2013. My family surname is Rush

And also if you could make me invitations for the following

T-rex Cafe 29th June 2013
Chef Mickeys 30th June 2013
Hollywood And Vine 1st July 2013
Olivas Cafe 2nd July 2013
Beaches And Cream 3rd July 2013
Teppan Edo 4th July 2013
Yachtsman Steakhouse 5th July 2013
Whispering Canyon Cafe 5th July 2013
Donalds Safari Breakfast 6th July 2013
Coral Reef Restaurant 7th July 2013
Chef Mickeys 8th July 2013
Boma 9th July 2013
Cape May Cafe 10th July 2013
Garden Grill 11th July 2013
Liberty tree tavern 12th July 2013

And if you could do those tip envelopes that would be great

Thanks so so so so so so so much
Hi
I do not have a DISign for Old Key West ,Olivia's, or the Yachtsman sorry.
As for tip envelopes you would have to check my photobucket and see if what you are looking for is there, I know there are 140 different types there and I am not currently making any new ones.

Hugs Mel
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 10-30-2012, 04:32 PM   #267
bababear_50
Does amazing things with teeth and string!
Song writer extraordiaire
 
bababear_50's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Ontario Canada
Posts: 10,746

Quote:
Originally Posted by disney minnie View Post
I would love to have the princess tea party from post #60 for Wilson and a journal page for the same event.

Also a journal page for the plaza restaurant, invitation for Geoffrey to drive a Porsche at the Richard Petty Raceway, and the journal page for Flying Fish

Thank you

I can personalize the Tea party invite , and the Richard Petty Coupon BUT I am not currently making any new Journal pages.
Hugs Mel

Last edited by bababear_50; 10-31-2012 at 09:10 PM.
bababear_50 is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 11:05 AM   #268
mommy2paisley
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 595

Thank you soooo much! They are perfect! I have to get some ink for my printer and it may be the weekend before I can do that. Can you keep them on there that long?
__________________
[B][COLOR="Blue"]
Kristy,
Mommy to Paisley and Tyler and Wife to Jonathan



Next Disney vacation is two whole weeks starting Labor Day weekend!!!
mommy2paisley is offline  
Old 10-31-2012, 11:20 AM   #269
mommy2paisley
DIS Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 595

I LOVE all the ones you did! You are soooo talented!!!! Can I bug you for a couple more?? Pleaseeeeee!!!!

Crystal Palace
Paisley and Tyler
11-20
8:25 a.m.

And do you have anything German for Beirgarten? Or if nothing German, do you have anything Duffy?
Paisley and Tyler
11-28
12:00 p.m.
__________________
[B][COLOR="Blue"]
Kristy,
Mommy to Paisley and Tyler and Wife to Jonathan



Next Disney vacation is two whole weeks starting Labor Day weekend!!!
mommy2paisley is offline  
Old 11-01-2012, 01:42 AM   #270
taraware
Trying to "do" Orlando on a budget
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 5

Smile Thank you!!!

Thank you for helping me make this a fantasy trip for my family! I finally found my way back to your photobucket and found my families personalized pages. They are AMAZING!!! Thank you so much!!!

If it is not too much trouble AND you have time, would you PLEASE make me a few more personalized pages???

MVMCP 11/16 Allie and Andrew 7-midnight
Liberty Tree Tavern 11/16 7pm
Yak & Yeti 11/18 7:30 pm
The plain Christmas page personalized with Allie Magical Disney Trip 2012
Same thing with Andrew
Do you have anything that says goodbye to Disney? last day 11/24/12

Can you possibly make me something with Tinkerbelle with magic dust (perhaps) saying something along the lines of "I have shared the magic of Disney with you my sweet children, Please pass it on, Love Mom? or something along those lines??? This trip, I am praying, creates the positive and lasting memories that I associate with Disney and I hope my kids share it with others one day. I am not a writer, so any wording/poem you come up with will be great.

Thanks again for everything you have done.
taraware is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.