Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-2012, 08:06 PM   #1441
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Oc:I probably would have done the same.Aw,I'm sorry about your friends.Are they ok?
OOC: It's just one of them right now. All depressed and stuff.

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
"Listen to me. The human world is a mess." ~Sebastian
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:22 PM   #1442
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Ooc: Hiya!

Katelyn:*sees an item she likes and grins* I'm doing another item!Be right back! *jumps up and runs upstairs to her room**looks all through her bathroom* Where is it!? *keeps looking until she finds bleach and different colored hair-dyes**giggles and starts to bleach the end of her hair**bites her lip concentrating then groans* This is taking too long.*runs to her nightstand and grabs her wand**uses a spell to make the bleach and dye do their own job like Mrs.Weasley uses in the Chamber of Secrets with her kitchen utensils*

OOc: Yeah I can't explain that spell at all.....but on a brighter note,this is what her hair is going to look like!I got this from google,sorry if you don't like it!

http://img3.etsystatic.com/000/0/626....313291575.jpg
OOC: It's pretty. It looks like it would be the hair/mane of some sort of mythical creature, which is cool. I like mythical creatures. The speel kind of sounds like the one Flora, Fauna and Merryweather use to make thinks come alive.

Johanna: *looks at the calender* *shouts eagerly* Christmas is this weekend!

Fiona: *observing* She does get excited about everything.

Tom: Oh I know, trust me.

Crystal: *shrugs* So much bad stuff has happened, and so much weird stuff happens these days, I just go with the flow and try not to die.

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-14-2012, 09:11 PM   #1443
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either in the Hufflepuff common room or lurking through the secret corridors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
OOC: It's just one of them right now. All depressed and stuff.
OOc: Aw I hate when that happens to any of my friends,I hope they feel better and happier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
OOC: It's pretty. It looks like it would be the hair/mane of some sort of mythical creature, which is cool. I like mythical creatures. The speel kind of sounds like the one Flora, Fauna and Merryweather use to make thinks come alive.

Johanna: *looks at the calender* *shouts eagerly* Christmas is this weekend!

Fiona: *observing* She does get excited about everything.

Tom: Oh I know, trust me.

Crystal: *shrugs* So much bad stuff has happened, and so much weird stuff happens these days, I just go with the flow and try not to die.
OOc: Thanks!I really liked how it looked sorta magical lol!And thats a better way to say the spell!

Katelyn:*gets the blow dryer to blow her hair dry and grins when it's finished* This is awesome! *brushes her hair and giggles when it's wavier than usual**runs downstairs grinning like the cheshire cat to the group**says in a very happy,hyper,bubbly voice* Guys!Look at me hair!I really think it looks cool.Do you like it? *suddenly gets self conscience and twirls the ends in her fingers* Does it look too funky,or crazy,or ugly?Should I change it back?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:37 PM   #1444
niallsprincess

Quote:
OOc: Aw I hate when that happens to any of my friends,I hope they feel better and happier.
OOC: Me too. Totally figures that he only told me about it yesterday and its been going on for two whole years.

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Aspiring Artist.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:44 PM   #1445
jessidoll

Location: Either in the Hufflepuff common room or lurking through the secret corridors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess

OOC: Me too. Totally figures that he only told me about it yesterday and its been going on for two whole years.
Ooc: That sounds like something I went through with one of my closest friends.It was hard to digest it all but everythings better now,she just needed someone to be there for her and to talk to her.I really do hope he gets better!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-14-2012, 10:28 PM   #1446
niallsprincess

Quote:
Ooc: That sounds like something I went through with one of my closest friends.It was hard to digest it all but everythings better now,she just needed someone to be there for her and to talk to her.I really do hope he gets better!
OOC: Well that means a lot to me Thanks. I'm doing all I can to be there for him right now. Disney tomorrow morning at 5:30AM. I'll be sleeping on the ride down there considering I haven't gone to bed yet and I don't plan to.

Aspiring Artist.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:32 AM   #1447
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

OOC: Have a good trip! And sorry about your friend!

Johanna: Ooh! Your hair's really pretty!

Crystal: I couldn't have hair like that, but you can totally pull it off.

Fiona: First me, then you..........I wonder who's going to do something to their hair next? Oh, you look cool by the way.

Tom: Wild, and awesome. I kinda like girls who are kinda rebellious and do whatever they want, even if it's crazy or dangerous. One of the reasons I like Fiona so much.

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 11-15-2012, 03:46 PM   #1448
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess

OOC: Well that means a lot to me Thanks. I'm doing all I can to be there for him right now. Disney tomorrow morning at 5:30AM. I'll be sleeping on the ride down there considering I haven't gone to bed yet and I don't plan to.
Ooc:No problem,hope you have an awesome trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings
OOC: Have a good trip! And sorry about your friend!

Johanna: Ooh! Your hair's really pretty!

Crystal: I couldn't have hair like that, but you can totally pull it off.

Fiona: First me, then you..........I wonder who's going to do something to their hair next? Oh, you look cool by the way.

Tom: Wild, and awesome. I kinda like girls who are kinda rebellious and do whatever they want, even if it's crazy or dangerous. One of the reasons I like Fiona so much.
Katelyn:*grins and blushes a bit at the compliments* Thanks guys!I saw dye part of my hair a crazy color on my list and I was bored so why not?!Besides,this little present could hold me over until Christmas.*walks over and crosses that off her list*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Last edited by jessidoll; 11-15-2012 at 06:18 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 07:49 PM   #1449
Fairywings

Quote:
Ooc:No problem,hope you have an awesome trip!

Katelyn:*grins and blushes a bit at the compliments* Thanks guys!I saw dye part of my hair a crazy color on my list and I was bored so why not?!Besides,this little present could hold me over until Christmas.*walks over and crosses that off her list*
Johanna: I remember when you and Carls started your lists.

Crystal: That must have been before we got back.

Fiona: What's a bucket list?

Tom: It's a list of things you want to do before you die.

Fiona: Oh. Then there's a good reason I don't have one.

OOC: It's hard for me to see Fi as 11 or 12. I mean, I suppose it's an RP, so it can be unrealistic, but it's hard to see her as a resistance fighter, in a deep relationship with a 14 or 15 year old guy, and have her be 11 or 12 years old. You know?

Old 11-15-2012, 08:02 PM   #1450
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Johanna: I remember when you and Carls started your lists.

Crystal: That must have been before we got back.

Fiona: What's a bucket list?

Tom: It's a list of things you want to do before you die.

Fiona: Oh. Then there's a good reason I don't have one.

OOC: It's hard for me to see Fi as 11 or 12. I mean, I suppose it's an RP, so it can be unrealistic, but it's hard to see her as a resistance fighter, in a deep relationship with a 14 or 15 year old guy, and have her be 11 or 12 years old. You know?
Katelyn:*smiles* I do too,it seems like forever ago.It's weird how time can go by so quick.I mean,sometimes it feels like yesterday I was at Hogwarts trying to fix up my life,while most of the time it's like it was years ago and we've grown up while really I'm only a couple months older.

Ooc:Yeah,same for my character but not exactly like Fiona because you can't really see a 11 year old do any of the things she's done.To me,I like to think of this kinda like a book I guess?Just written our way and when I imagine all of the characters its's hard to see them but somehow I do,or at least try too.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-15-2012, 08:09 PM   #1451
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn:*smiles* I do too,it seems like forever ago.It's weird how time can go by so quick.I mean,sometimes it feels like yesterday I was at Hogwarts trying to fix up my life,while most of the time it's like it was years ago and we've grown up while really I'm only a couple months older.

Ooc:Yeah,same for my character but not exactly like Fiona because you can't really see a 11 year old do any of the things she's done.To me,I like to think of this kinda like a book I guess?Just written our way and when I imagine all of the characters its's hard to see them but somehow I do,or at least try too.
Crystal: It does seem it's been forever and a day. *grins* You changed a lot, I'll give you that, but look at me! A few months ago I had zero self pride and got beat up by the Slytherins and bullied. And look at me now.

Tom: *thoughfully* Jo and I really haven't changed much.

Fiona: At this point, I don't remember much of what I was originally like.

OOC: I suppose you're right.

Old 11-15-2012, 08:15 PM   #1452
jessidoll

Quote:
Crystal: It does seem it's been forever and a day. *grins* You changed a lot, I'll give you that, but look at me! A few months ago I had zero self pride and got beat up by the Slytherins and bullied. And look at me now.

Tom: *thoughfully* Jo and I really haven't changed much.

Fiona: At this point, I don't remember much of what I was originally like.
Katelyn:*laughs* I haven't changed that much,I've just gone through a lot more than I had ever imagined!Even if none of it is even close to any of what you guys have experienced.*smiles* Yeah,now you actually have some bravery,aren't shy anymore,and you're actually let yourself have friends and get close to us.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-15-2012, 08:21 PM   #1453
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn:*laughs* I haven't changed that much,I've just gone through a lot more than I had ever imagined!Even if none of it is even close to any of what you guys have experienced.*smiles* Yeah,now you actually have some bravery,aren't shy anymore,and you're actually let yourself have friends and get close to us.
Crystal: Things that used to be important to me back then just aren't now. Like grades, for instance. It's weird.

Fiona: In the fifty plus schols I've been to, I never cared about grades. To me it's like, I risk my life so much fighting death eaters, why would grades have any importance?

Old 11-15-2012, 08:28 PM   #1454
jessidoll

Quote:
Crystal: Things that used to be important to me back then just aren't now. Like grades, for instance. It's weird.

Fiona: In the fifty plus schols I've been to, I never cared about grades. To me it's like, I risk my life so much fighting death eaters, why would grades have any importance?
Katelyn:*shrugs* I never cared about my grades either.I always did alright,except in Defense Against The Dark Arts this last year and Potions every year. Snape hates me! *says sarcastically* Isn't he going to just love me next year?*rolls her eyes* He'll probably never let me live this down.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-15-2012, 08:33 PM   #1455
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn:*shrugs* I never cared about my grades either.I always did alright,except in Defense Against The Dark Arts this last year and Potions every year. Snape hates me! *says sarcastically* Isn't he going to just love me next year?*rolls her eyes* He'll probably never let me live this down.
Fiona: *pretending she doesn't know who Snape is* Who's Snape?

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: