Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-02-2012, 09:14 PM   #1381
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Ooc: Oh my gosh that means you might be able to listen to it on the way to Disney!Lucky!
OOC: As far as I know, I'll be able to. But we have to get it from the store before it's sold out. We're going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party this year. That's exciting.
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:17 PM   #1382
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess

OOC: As far as I know, I'll be able to. But we have to get it from the store before it's sold out. We're going to Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party this year. That's exciting.
Ooc: Oh thats really cool!I've never been at Disney to go there but I'm sure it's gonna be amazing!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-03-2012, 03:28 PM   #1383
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Katelyn:*finishes her sundae and cleans up everything**shivers and takes out a water bottle and grabs one pill from her bottle**takes the medicine and drinks some water to help it go down**walks to the living room and turns off the movie**walks upstairs to her room and grabs her guitar**sits on the bed and starts to sing and play the song she wrote*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-03-2012, 05:43 PM   #1384
niallsprincess

Quote:
Ooc: Oh thats really cool!I've never been at Disney to go there but I'm sure it's gonna be amazing!
OOC: I'm sure too. I'm really excited about it.
Quote:
Katelyn:*finishes her sundae and cleans up everything**shivers and takes out a water bottle and grabs one pill from her bottle**takes the medicine and drinks some water to help it go down**walks to the living room and turns off the movie**walks upstairs to her room and grabs her guitar**sits on the bed and starts to sing and play the song she wrote*
Carly: *finishes the wrapping and comes downstairs* *sees the clean dish sitting there* I bet she had a sundae. That's not a good idea with her problem... That could make it worse... She's supposed to eat healthier. *shakes her head and picks up a back of chips* *goes into the living room*
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
Old 11-03-2012, 05:48 PM   #1385
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess
OOC: I'm sure too. I'm really excited about it.

Carly: *finishes the wrapping and comes downstairs* *sees the clean dish sitting there* I bet she had a sundae. That's not a good idea with her problem... That could make it worse... She's supposed to eat healthier. *shakes her head and picks up a back of chips* *goes into the living room*
Katelyn:*finishes her song and grins* Thats not half bad. *starts to play "Fix A Heart" by Demi Lovato**stops quickly and drops her guitar**runs to the bathroom and gets sick once again**groans loudly and leans against the shower thats next to the toilet sitting down with her arms wrapped around her stomach*This stinks!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Last edited by jessidoll; 11-03-2012 at 06:15 PM.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:45 PM   #1386
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*finishes her song and grins* Thats not half bad. *starts to play "Fix A Heart" by Demi Lovato**stops quickly and drops her guitar**runs to the bathroom and gets sick once again**groans loudly and leans against the shower thats next to the toilet sitting down with her arms wrapped around her stomach*This stinks!
Carly: *hears the toilet* And that's why you eat healthy while you're sick...

OOC: It seems that half of the music I listen to is Disney music.
Aspiring Artist.
Old 11-04-2012, 09:50 AM   #1387
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Carly: *hears the toilet* And that's why you eat healthy while you're sick...

OOC: It seems that half of the music I listen to is Disney music.
Katelyn:*groans again and tries to stand up but wobbles a bit on her feet**sighs and walks unsteadily to her bed and falls in it**covers herself with her duvet**sees Darcy walk in through the door* Hey Darce,will you cuddle with me?No person wants to lay with a sick girl.*smiles when she jumps next to her and cuddles her next to her chest*

Ooc: Haha that's cool!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-04-2012, 02:19 PM   #1388
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*groans again and tries to stand up but wobbles a bit on her feet**sighs and walks unsteadily to her bed and falls in it**covers herself with her duvet**sees Darcy walk in through the door* Hey Darce,will you cuddle with me?No person wants to lay with a sick girl.*smiles when she jumps next to her and cuddles her next to her chest*

Ooc: Haha that's cool!
Carly: *stretches and puts on a fedora and a scarf* *opens the front door and goes into town*
Aspiring Artist.
Old 11-04-2012, 03:02 PM   #1389
jessidoll

Quote:
Carly: *stretches and puts on a fedora and a scarf* *opens the front door and goes into town*
Katelyn:*yawns and sits up holding Darcy**looks around* I'm bored... *looks at Darcy* You have any ideas what a sick girl and a cat can do? *laughs when she just licks her arm* Lets try to feed you.*puts her on the bed and stands up slowly**smiles when she doesn't wobble or fall**picks up her cat and walks downstairs to the kitchen*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-08-2012, 04:45 PM   #1390
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*yawns and sits up holding Darcy**looks around* I'm bored... *looks at Darcy* You have any ideas what a sick girl and a cat can do? *laughs when she just licks her arm* Lets try to feed you.*puts her on the bed and stands up slowly**smiles when she doesn't wobble or fall**picks up her cat and walks downstairs to the kitchen*
Carly: *shivers and walks into a warm restaurant* *rubs her hands together before sitting down*

OOC: 7 days!
Aspiring Artist.
Old 11-08-2012, 04:50 PM   #1391
jessidoll

Quote:
Carly: *shivers and walks into a warm restaurant* *rubs her hands together before sitting down*

OOC: 7 days!
Katelyn:*gets to the kitchen and looks around seeing they're alone* Looks like it's just us Darc. *puts her down and walks to the lower cabinets and grabs her cat food**fills her bowl and puts it on the floor for her**sighs and walks over to the radio turning it up high**smiles when Little Mix "DNA" comes on and starts to twirl and giggle around to the fridge looking for a snack*

Ooc: Until your Disney trip!?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:00 PM   #1392
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*gets to the kitchen and looks around seeing they're alone* Looks like it's just us Darc. *puts her down and walks to the lower cabinets and grabs her cat food**fills her bowl and puts it on the floor for her**sighs and walks over to the radio turning it up high**smiles when Little Mix "DNA" comes on and starts to twirl and giggle around to the fridge looking for a snack*

Ooc: Until your Disney trip!?
Carly: *grabs a bite to eat and chows down*

OOC: Yes! In exactly one week, I will be in DownTown Disney, probably eating at the WolfGang Puck Express.
Aspiring Artist.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:05 PM   #1393
jessidoll

Quote:
Carly: *grabs a bite to eat and chows down*

OOC: Yes! In exactly one week, I will be in DownTown Disney, probably eating at the WolfGang Puck Express.
Katelyn:*grabs a water bottle and an apple**sits at the counter listening to Justin Bieber and eats slowly not wanting to mess up her stomach anymore*

Ooc: Oh my gosh! I'm so jealous but I'm happy you'll be there soon!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-08-2012, 05:15 PM   #1394
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*grabs a water bottle and an apple**sits at the counter listening to Justin Bieber and eats slowly not wanting to mess up her stomach anymore*

Ooc: Oh my gosh! I'm so jealous but I'm happy you'll be there soon!
Carly: *goes to starbucks and picks up a latte* *drinks it while walking down the street(

OOC: Haha thanks! I'm so excited I could explode in confetti and rainbows.
Aspiring Artist.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:21 PM   #1395
jessidoll

Quote:
Carly: *goes to starbucks and picks up a latte* *drinks it while walking down the street(

OOC: Haha thanks! I'm so excited I could explode in confetti and rainbows.
Katelyn:*finishes and throws away her trash**sighs and walks upstairs**grabs her guitar and phone and runs back down to the living room**looks up how to play a particular song and smiles when she finds it**starts to practice frowning whenever she messes up but keeps trying biting her lip in concentration*

Ooc:Confetti and rainbows!?Hahahaha no problem!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: