Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #1351
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*mutters* It might not.*sighs* What if something is wrong?I hate hospitals and even more if I'm in them by myself.I really don't wanna go!
Carly: Calm down. I'm sure the doctor can fix you right here at home. He should be here in half an hour.

OOC: You can RP the doctor when he gets there.

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:46 PM   #1352
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess

Carly: Calm down. I'm sure the doctor can fix you right here at home. He should be here in half an hour.

OOC: You can RP the doctor when he gets there.
Katelyn:Fine,but I swear if he makes me get a shot I'm gonna go crazy.*groans in pain again and lays down across the couch* It hurts!

Ooc: Sounds good.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-30-2012, 08:24 PM   #1353
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:Fine,but I swear if he makes me get a shot I'm gonna go crazy.*groans in pain again and lays down across the couch* It hurts!

Ooc: Sounds good.
Carly: You might not even have to get a shot. Now, I'm not making any promises but theres a chance you might be just fine, but we need to check.

OOC: Sorry I fell asleep last night!

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
Old 10-30-2012, 08:56 PM   #1354
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Carly: You might not even have to get a shot. Now, I'm not making any promises but theres a chance you might be just fine, but we need to check.

OOC: Sorry I fell asleep last night!
Katelyn:*crosses her arms again and mumbles under her breath**hears the doorbell and goes wide-eyed* I'm not home! *covers her mouth and then groans* Ow,my chest hurts now.

Doctor:*shouts* Hello?I received a phone call earlier for an appointment?

OOc: It's cool!I fell asleep just a little after.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 10-30-2012, 09:43 PM   #1355
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*crosses her arms again and mumbles under her breath**hears the doorbell and goes wide-eyed* I'm not home! *covers her mouth and then groans* Ow,my chest hurts now.

Doctor:*shouts* Hello?I received a phone call earlier for an appointment?

OOc: It's cool!I fell asleep just a little after.
Carly: I'll get it. Just relax. *runs to the door and opens in* Come inside. Katelyn is on the couch. *leads him to the living room* Here she is. She's really sick with something.

OOC: Oh ok. That makes me feel a little better. Disney music and Little Things have been playing all day.

Aspiring Artist.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:52 PM   #1356
jessidoll

Quote:
Carly: I'll get it. Just relax. *runs to the door and opens in* Come inside. Katelyn is on the couch. *leads him to the living room* Here she is. She's really sick with something.

OOC: Oh ok. That makes me feel a little better. Disney music and Little Things have been playing all day.
Doctor:*follows her and sits in front of Katelyn* Hm,how are you feeling?

Katelyn:*says a little angrily* Sick that's why my friend called you,duh.

Doctor:*chuckles* Okay,I meant what hurts?What are your symptoms?

Katelyn:*bits her lip to stop from whimpering from the pain in her stomach and chest* My stomach hurts and so does my chest.It feels like it's burning.

Doctor:*nods* Okay,thank-you.Have you vomited or gotten sick in any other way?

Katelyn:*nods* I threw up.

Doctor: *nods slowly* Okay,I have a theory but I need to know if you mind if I take a test to get a diagnosis?

Katelyn:*nods* Will I have to take a shot?

Doctor:No,but I will need to prick your finger to get a blood sample.*starts to dig in his bag*

Katelyn:*pales* B-b-blood?

OOc: Haha sounds like a good way to spend the day.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 10-30-2012, 09:54 PM   #1357
niallsprincess

Quote:
Doctor:*follows her and sits in front of Katelyn* Hm,how are you feeling?

Katelyn:*says a little angrily* Sick that's why my friend called you,duh.

Doctor:*chuckles* Okay,I meant what hurts?What are your symptoms?

Katelyn:*bits her lip to stop from whimpering from the pain in her stomach and chest* My stomach hurts and so does my chest.It feels like it's burning.

Doctor:*nods* Okay,thank-you.Have you vomited or gotten sick in any other way?

Katelyn:*nods* I threw up.

Doctor: *nods slowly* Okay,I have a theory but I need to know if you mind if I take a test to get a diagnosis?

Katelyn:*nods* Will I have to take a shot?

Doctor:No,but I will need to prick your finger to get a blood sample.*starts to dig in his bag*

Katelyn:*pales* B-b-blood?

OOc: Haha sounds like a good way to spend the day.
Carly: Calm down, Katelyn. Just look the other way.

OOC: Oh yes it was. And I carved pumpkins. But, I almost got in a car wreck today. Counting my lucky stars.

Aspiring Artist.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:02 PM   #1358
jessidoll

Quote:
Carly: Calm down, Katelyn. Just look the other way.

OOC: Oh yes it was. And I carved pumpkins. But, I almost got in a car wreck today. Counting my lucky stars.
Katelyn:*nods very slowly still pale**looks the other way and hold out her hand for him*

Doctor:*takes out a small device and touches it with her finger* Now,this might pinch a little so be calm.

Katelyn:*mumbles still pale* Be calm,be calm,stay calm I'll show you calm...

Doctor:*pricks her finger and leans back a little in case she goes crazy*

Katelyn:*gasps and shouts loudly* OW!THAT WASN'T A PINCH!*kisses her pointer finger where he took the blood and glares at him*

Doctor:*sighs and looks at a little piece of paper from the device* Alright my theory was correct,I'm afraid you have Acid reflux disease.Now,it's not that dangerous but you will have to take medication.

Katelyn:*still glares at him not really listening to him**imagining if she could pinch him like he did to her*

Ooc: HOLY FUDGECAKES ARE YOU OKAY!?!?!?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 10-30-2012, 10:08 PM   #1359
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*nods very slowly still pale**looks the other way and hold out her hand for him*

Doctor:*takes out a small device and touches it with her finger* Now,this might pinch a little so be calm.

Katelyn:*mumbles still pale* Be calm,be calm,stay calm I'll show you calm...

Doctor:*pricks her finger and leans back a little in case she goes crazy*

Katelyn:*gasps and shouts loudly* OW!THAT WASN'T A PINCH!*kisses her pointer finger where he took the blood and glares at him*

Doctor:*sighs and looks at a little piece of paper from the device* Alright my theory was correct,I'm afraid you have Acid reflux disease.Now,it's not that dangerous but you will have to take medication.

Katelyn:*still glares at him not really listening to him**imagining if she could pinch him like he did to her*

Ooc: HOLY FUDGECAKES ARE YOU OKAY!?!?!?
Carly: *glares at Katelyn a little* Kate, did you hear him? You'll have to take medicine.

OOC: I'm ok. I said almost. We didn't actually hit. So basically what happened is we (my mom and I) were driving home from Chik-fil-a when this car was going SUPER fast around a curve. Like REALLY REALLY fast. We noticed that they were in our lane and at first I thought he'd move but then he was right in front of us. I was screaming bloody murder and we had to swerve off the road to avoid a crash. My mom and I were really scared but we're ok. Goodnight!

Aspiring Artist.
Old 10-30-2012, 10:16 PM   #1360
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess

Carly: *glares at Katelyn a little* Kate, did you hear him? You'll have to take medicine.

OOC: I'm ok. I said almost. We didn't actually hit. So basically what happened is we (my mom and I) were driving home from Chik-fil-a when this car was going SUPER fast around a curve. Like REALLY REALLY fast. We noticed that they were in our lane and at first I thought he'd move but then he was right in front of us. I was screaming bloody murder and we had to swerve off the road to avoid a crash. My mom and I were really scared but we're ok. Goodnight!
Katelyn:*snaps out of it and looks at her confuced* Wait,what?What happened?Medicine?*looks at the Doctor wide-eyed* I have to take medicine?!

Doctor:Yes,a pill that will help with your sickness.You'll have to take two pills a day for awhile since you've never been treated before.*grabs a container filled with purple pills inside* These are it.*hands it to her and stands up* Remember,two pills a day.

Katelyn:*takes them and observes them* Yeah yeah yeah,two a day I got it.*grabs her stomach*

Doctor:*nods* I'll send the bill another day.*walks out*

Katelyn:*mumbles* I can't believe I have a disease.

Ooc: Oh thank goodness,I'm glad you guys are okay!Night!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 10-31-2012, 04:42 PM   #1361
jessidoll

Katelyn:*gasps and puts her hand on her chest**bites her lip and closes her eyes* Dumb chest burns,I hate this!I don't wanna be sick.*pouts*

Ooc: Happy Halloween!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 10-31-2012, 05:44 PM   #1362
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*gasps and puts her hand on her chest**bites her lip and closes her eyes* Dumb chest burns,I hate this!I don't wanna be sick.*pouts*

Ooc: Happy Halloween!
Carly: Don't worry. You'll be ok in no time.

OOC: Happy Halloween! Never to old to go trick-or-treating so I'm going to in a bit... Giving out candy for a while first though.

Aspiring Artist.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:07 PM   #1363
jessidoll

Quote:

OOC: Happy Halloween! Never to old to go trick-or-treating so I'm going to in a bit... Giving out candy for a while first though.
Katelyn:*sighs* I'm still not happy about it. *stands up and swifts a little**puts her hand to her head* Ouch,that still hurts too! *wraps her arms around her stomach and walks to the t.v.**turns on the DVD player and puts in Bambi* Might as well watch something while I'm in pain.I'll be right back**walks slowly upstairs into her room**changes into pajama shorts and a long sleeve t-shirt**goes pale and runs to her bathroom**gets sick again and brushes her teeth**walks back down a little faster and sits on the couch pulling the blanket on her**pulls a pillow in front of her stomach and cuddles with it watching the movie*

Ooc: I just got back from trick-or-treating!Got lots of candy so I'm happy,plus I just re-dyed the end of my hair red again so I'm happy!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 10-31-2012, 07:33 PM   #1364
jessidoll

Quote:

OOc: Oops never mind!Just the above post again!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 10-31-2012, 10:58 PM   #1365
BK228
DIS Fanatic

OOC: Small recap??

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” Winnie the pooh
Elizabeth: Captain Barbossa , I am here to negotiate the cessation of hostilities against Port Royal .
Barbossa: There are a lot of long words in there, Miss; we're naught but humble pirates. What is it that you want?
Elizabeth: I want you to leave and never come back.
Barbossa: I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request. Means "no".
BK228 is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: