Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2012, 12:52 PM   #751
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either in the Hufflepuff common room or lurking through the secret corridors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Fiona: Well, I knew you loved food.

Crystal: I've been meaning to get back on a broomstick again........

Johanna: I wonder how they must feel about magic........

Tom: It probably either scares them out of their mind, or they don't understand it, or they don't care, or -and this probably isn't it- they'd think we're cool because of it.
Katelyn:We have some brooms here if you wanna try.*smiles* You could always ask them how they feel about it,but I think that they really don't care.I mean when Harry saw me using magic I thought he would freak out but he didnt do anythibg .

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:10 PM   #752
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:We have some brooms here if you wanna try.*smiles* You could always ask them how they feel about it,but I think that they really don't care.I mean when Harry saw me using magic I thought he would freak out but he didnt do anythibg .
Tom: Nah. When it comes to our daily lives, it's really not that important.

Crystal: I know mine's around here somewhere.

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Fairywings is online now   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-13-2012, 04:44 PM   #753
jessidoll

Location: Either in the Hufflepuff common room or lurking through the secret corridors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Tom: Nah. When it comes to our daily lives, it's really not that important.

Crystal: I know mine's around here somewhere.
Katelyn:*nods* Okay!*opens a chocolate frog and just holds the frog for a couple seconds* I've missed magic candy,I don't think I've ever really gone this long without it.*takes the card and eats the frog**reads her card*

Ooc:Sorry I left,I went to the movies and I'm at my papaws now.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 10-13-2012, 06:22 PM   #754
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

Carly: *throws out the trash from the sandwich and walks down the street some more*

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Dad Mom Brother Brother Me
Aspiring Artist.
"Listen to me. The human world is a mess." ~Sebastian
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 08:38 PM   #755
jessidoll

Katelyn:*reads a few more letters**finds letters to Luke* I suppose I should go give these to him.*stands up and walks up to his room and knocks* Luke?You have some letters.*doesn't hear anything so she opens the door and pops her head in**sees him with head phones on packing a suitcase sitting on the bed**shuts the door,rolls her eyes and walks over tapping him on the shoulder*

Luke:*takes off the headphones and glares at her* Get out.

Katelyn:You have letters.*hands them out for him*

Luke:*grabs them and points to the door* Now,out.

Katelyn:*sighs* What did I do to make you hate me?I mean,I know I broke-up with you but you were fine with it at first.Then when you found out I was dating Harry you went mental,you fought with Carly for petes sake!

Luke:*stands up and smirks when Katelyn backs up a bit scared* You wanna know why I hate you?Well,fine.I hate you because you're a selfish,self-centered,annoying witch.Not even a day after you dumped me you find some muggle guy to replace me!You're only dating him because he's rich,fit,and famous.And he's only with you because he's sorry for you!

Katelyn:*gets angry and her face turns a light pink because of it* That's it,I'm sick of this.I did not replace you,I found someone who I really care for and when he asked me out I took the chance and I'm glad I did.You have no right to hate me because I'm happy!I ended us because I didn't feel the same about you and it wouldn't be fair if I lead you on!*takes a deep breath and glares at him* You know what?I don't care anymore,go ahead and hate me.But don't you dare hurt Carly,any of my other friends,or the boy I love!

Luke:*slaps her across the face so hard she falls to the ground* That's for everything,especially for saying you love that.I'm going back to Hogwarts.*grabs his suitcase and walks downstairs out the door*

Katelyn:*hold her cheek shocked with tears in her eyes**stands up and runs to her room**looks at her cheek in her bathroom mirror and sees it's already very red**groans* That's going to bruise. *thinks for a second ignoring the pain in her cheek and grabs all her make-up**takes out foundation and powder and covers it the best she can*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 10-13-2012, 08:50 PM   #756
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

OOC: Six shows down, one to go!

Mom got me a Disney congrats card! The front says "If you can dream it, you can do it." -Walt Disney and the inside says And You Did!

“So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” - Gandalf

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 10-13-2012, 08:51 PM   #757
niallsprincess

Quote:
Katelyn:*reads a few more letters**finds letters to Luke* I suppose I should go give these to him.*stands up and walks up to his room and knocks* Luke?You have some letters.*doesn't hear anything so she opens the door and pops her head in**sees him with head phones on packing a suitcase sitting on the bed**shuts the door,rolls her eyes and walks over tapping him on the shoulder*

Luke:*takes off the headphones and glares at her* Get out.

Katelyn:You have letters.*hands them out for him*

Luke:*grabs them and points to the door* Now,out.

Katelyn:*sighs* What did I do to make you hate me?I mean,I know I broke-up with you but you were fine with it at first.Then when you found out I was dating Harry you went mental,you fought with Carly for petes sake!

Luke:*stands up and smirks when Katelyn backs up a bit scared* You wanna know why I hate you?Well,fine.I hate you because you're a selfish,self-centered,annoying witch.Not even a day after you dumped me you find some muggle guy to replace me!You're only dating him because he's rich,fit,and famous.And he's only with you because he's sorry for you!

Katelyn:*gets angry and her face turns a light pink because of it* That's it,I'm sick of this.I did not replace you,I found someone who I really care for and when he asked me out I took the chance and I'm glad I did.You have no right to hate me because I'm happy!I ended us because I didn't feel the same about you and it wouldn't be fair if I lead you on!*takes a deep breath and glares at him* You know what?I don't care anymore,go ahead and hate me.But don't you dare hurt Carly,any of my other friends,or the boy I love!

Luke:*slaps her across the face so hard she falls to the ground* That's for everything,especially for saying you love that.I'm going back to Hogwarts.*grabs his suitcase and walks downstairs out the door*

Katelyn:*hold her cheek shocked with tears in her eyes**stands up and runs to her room**looks at her cheek in her bathroom mirror and sees it's already very red**groans* That's going to bruise. *thinks for a second ignoring the pain in her cheek and grabs all her make-up**takes out foundation and powder and covers it the best she can*
Carly: *almost to the door of the manor, when she sees Luke* What are you doing, punk? Where are you going?

"Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind, and bid your cares goodbye." ~Peter Pan
Aspiring Artist.
Old 10-13-2012, 08:55 PM   #758
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
OOC: Six shows down, one to go!

Mom got me a Disney congrats card! The front says "If you can dream it, you can do it." -Walt Disney and the inside says And You Did!
Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess View Post
Carly: *almost to the door of the manor, when she sees Luke* What are you doing, punk? Where are you going?
Ooc: Omg that's so cool!

Luke:I'm going back to Hogwarts.*keeps walking to town towards a train station*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:00 PM   #759
niallsprincess

Quote:

Carly: *grabs him by the back of the shirt* Why?

OOC: Sounds cool, Wings!

Aspiring Artist.
Old 10-13-2012, 09:03 PM   #760
jessidoll

Quote:
Carly: *grabs him by the back of the shirt* Why?

OOC: Sounds cool, Wings!
Luke:I don't have anything here,so why should I stay?

Katelyn:*looks at herself in the mirror and frowns at all the make-up* At least it covers it up.*walks back downstairs*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:04 PM   #761
niallsprincess

Quote:
Luke:I don't have anything here,so why should I stay?

Katelyn:*looks at herself in the mirror and frowns at all the make-up* At least it covers it up.*walks back downstairs*
Carly: *glares at him* Does Katelyn know you're leaving?

Aspiring Artist.
Old 10-13-2012, 09:07 PM   #762
jessidoll

Quote:
Carly: *glares at him* Does Katelyn know you're leaving?
Luke:Yes,I told her myself.Now can I go?I'm going to miss my train.

Katelyn:*hops onto the counter and swings her legs back and forth**grabs an apple but just plays with it in her hands*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:09 PM   #763
niallsprincess

Quote:
Luke:Yes,I told her myself.Now can I go?I'm going to miss my train.

Katelyn:*hops onto the counter and swings her legs back and forth**grabs an apple but just plays with it in her hands*
Carly: *looks him in the eyes* You didn't do anything to her, did you? *her grip tightens on the back of his shirt*

Aspiring Artist.
Old 10-13-2012, 09:12 PM   #764
jessidoll

Quote:
Carly: *looks him in the eyes* You didn't do anything to her, did you? *her grip tightens on the back of his shirt*
Luke:No,I did not.*sighs* Can I go?I'm pretty sure you want me gone more than I wanna be gone.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 10-13-2012, 09:13 PM   #765
Fairywings

Quote:

OOC: Yup!

Tom: Well, this day has been eventful.

Fiona: Definitely.

Crystal: Maybe we can get some peace around here for once.

Johanna: *shrugs* Is that likely?

All: No!

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: