Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-16-2013, 10:12 PM   #2101
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn: Aw c'mon Crys don't act like that! You look beautiful, we need to remember this night! It's our first Christmas Eve together. *takes a picture of Johanna and Fiona along with the tree and presents*
Crystal: *ducks all the way down*

Fiona: *gets up and runs behind Crystal*

Johanna: Seriously Fiona? You can kill someone and feel and fear nothing, but someone pulls out a camera while you're dressed up and you go running for Sissy?

Fiona: *curses in Italian*

Johanna: Where'd you get that sailor mouth from? And in my language?!

Tom: *whistles, pretends to be innocent*

Johanna: *glares at Tom*
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:16 PM   #2102
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Crystal: *ducks all the way down*

Fiona: *gets up and runs behind Crystal*

Johanna: Seriously Fiona? You can kill someone and feel and fear nothing, but someone pulls out a camera while you're dressed up and you go running for Sissy?

Fiona: *curses in Italian*

Johanna: Where'd you get that sailor mouth from? And in my language?!

Tom: *whistles, pretends to be innocent*

Johanna: *glares at Tom*
Katelyn: *laughs at the group and takes a picture of Tom whistling and Jo glaring* *quickly jumps on the couch and leans over, getting a picture of both Crys and Fi hiding* Aw, such a cute picture! *jumps down from the couch and giggles looking at the photos* These actually aren't that bad.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-16-2013, 10:25 PM   #2103
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Katelyn: *laughs at the group and takes a picture of Tom whistling and Jo glaring* *quickly jumps on the couch and leans over, getting a picture of both Crys and Fi hiding* Aw, such a cute picture! *jumps down from the couch and giggles looking at the photos* These actually aren't that bad.
Crystal and Fiona: I hate you.

Johanna: You actually taught her those words?

Tom: She already knew them in English! And it was more of she being able to put pieces together than me actually teaching her. *changing the subject* However, there are presents under the tree, and everyone gets one on Christmas Eve. Kate's already got hers of course, from Fi.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 03-16-2013, 10:33 PM   #2104
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:

Crystal and Fiona: I hate you.

Johanna: You actually taught her those words?

Tom: She already knew them in English! And it was more of she being able to put pieces together than me actually teaching her. *changing the subject* However, there are presents under the tree, and everyone gets one on Christmas Eve. Kate's already got hers of course, from Fi.
Katelyn:*laughs and puts the camera on the coffee table* I love you two girls. *looks at Tom and grins* Oh my goodness you guys have to open one now! I'm not sure if any can beat mine though, the present I got was one of the best I've ever gotten. *smiles thinking about the picture an sits down on a couch next to the tree so she can get a great view*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-16-2013, 10:46 PM   #2105
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn:*laughs and puts the camera on the coffee table* I love you two girls. *looks at Tom and grins* Oh my goodness you guys have to open one now! I'm not sure if any can beat mine though, the present I got was one of the best I've ever gotten. *smiles thinking about the picture an sits down on a couch next to the tree so she can get a great view*
Fiona: Thanks Kate.

Crystal: *gets up and pulls out a package* *brings it to Tom* Here Tom. Open it.

Tom: *unwraps* New music! *starts flipping through the three books of music* This is great. Thanks Crys.

Crystal: *goes back to her seat* No prob.

Johanna: *gets up* *brings a box to Fi* Here ya go.

Fiona: *opens* Cool, blue Converse!

Old 03-16-2013, 10:48 PM   #2106
jessidoll

Quote:

Fiona: Thanks Kate.

Crystal: *gets up and pulls out a package* *brings it to Tom* Here Tom. Open it.

Tom: *unwraps* New music! *starts flipping through the three books of music* This is great. Thanks Crys.

Crystal: *goes back to her seat* No prob.

Johanna: *gets up* *brings a box to Fi* Here ya go.

Fiona: *opens* Cool, blue Converse!
Katelyn: No problem Fi. *smiles and takes pictures of them opening their present* I love those shoes Fi, Converse are my favorite.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-16-2013, 11:05 PM   #2107
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn: No problem Fi. *smiles and takes pictures of them opening their present* I love those shoes Fi, Converse are my favorite.
Fiona: I like them!

Tom: While Fiona's admiring her fancy footwear, it's present time Crys. *gets a wrapped present and hands it to Crystal*

Crystal: *opens it* A book! Ooh, I wonder what it's about. Thanks Tom. *opens it and starts reading*

Fiona: *puts down her shoes* Which leaves you, Jo. *gets a present and hands it to Jo*

Johanna: *opens it up* *sees a framed picture of herself, Tom and Fi at her family's Christmas gathering* Oh it's wonderful. My brother and sister in law! Thanks Fi!

Fiona: *glares at Johanna*

Tom: We. Are. Not. Married.

Crystal: *reading, oblivious to what just happened*

Old 03-16-2013, 11:08 PM   #2108
jessidoll

Quote:

Fiona: I like them!

Tom: While Fiona's admiring her fancy footwear, it's present time Crys. *gets a wrapped present and hands it to Crystal*

Crystal: *opens it* A book! Ooh, I wonder what it's about. Thanks Tom. *opens it and starts reading*

Fiona: *puts down her shoes* Which leaves you, Jo. *gets a present and hands it to Jo*

Johanna: *opens it up* *sees a framed picture of herself, Tom and Fi at her family's Christmas gathering* Oh it's wonderful. My brother and sister in law! Thanks Fi!

Fiona: *glares at Johanna*

Tom: We. Are. Not. Married.

Crystal: *reading, oblivious to what just happened*
Katelyn: *takes a picture of Crystal reading and one of Johanna opening her present* *giggles at the couple* Well....not yet...

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-16-2013, 11:10 PM   #2109
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn: *takes a picture of Crystal reading and one of Johanna opening her present* *giggles at the couple* Well....not yet...
Tom: *rolls his eyes toward the sky*

Fiona: *flexes her fingers*

Old 03-16-2013, 11:20 PM   #2110
jessidoll

Quote:

Tom: *rolls his eyes toward the sky*

Fiona: *flexes her fingers*
Katelyn: *chuckles and looks through the pictures she has took* These look really good guys, I'm glad I decided to take the pictures. I might use the potion and make the pictures move for the first time. *looks around before she remembers the letter in her pocket* *puts the camera down and takes out the envelope from earlier and sees who it is from*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-16-2013, 11:25 PM   #2111
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn: *chuckles and looks through the pictures she has took* These look really good guys, I'm glad I decided to take the pictures. I might use the potion and make the pictures move for the first time. *looks around before she remembers the letter in her pocket* *puts the camera down and takes out the envelope from earlier and sees who it is from*
Crystal: *reading*

Fiona: Why do I feel like I'm doomed?

Old 03-16-2013, 11:33 PM   #2112
jessidoll

Quote:

Crystal: *reading*

Fiona: Why do I feel like I'm doomed?
Katelyn: *looks up from the sender smiling until she hears Fiona* *looks up at her confused* Doomed? Fi, you're not doomed.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-17-2013, 03:50 PM   #2113
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

Quote:
Ooc: HI PEYTON! LOOK, I'M BACK! Ummmm lets see.... We started the dinner and we just finished dessert. Yupp that's it!
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, you're back! I missed you! Seriously, though.
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 03:52 PM   #2114
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by niallsprincess

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, you're back! I missed you! Seriously, though.
Ooc: Aww I missed you too! I swear I am never leaving this site again, I miss so much!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 03-17-2013, 03:53 PM   #2115
niallsprincess
"Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all started with a mouse." ~Walt Disney

Quote:
Ooc: Aww I missed you too! I swear I am never leaving this site again, I miss so much!
OOC: That's what I thought when I left for a bit and I hated myself for ever leaving at all. This is probably my favorite website on the face of the internet.
Aspiring Artist.
I want you to want me this way, and I need you to need me to stay. If you say that you don't feel a thing, if you don't know, let me go...
And tomorrow's just a dream away...
niallsprincess is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: