Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-30-2012, 08:13 PM   #1636
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Fiona: So, what am I supposed to do? How do I choose between thge members of my family? I'm not good at.......expressing my thoughts and emotions all the time, but you and Carls and Jo are as much my sisters as my blood sister is. Jackson's over-protective of everybody, but still a good brother. *snorts* He would have been the most disapproving of Crys and Tom and my escapade to Delvin. And Tom...........I wouldn't call our relationship sibling like, but I'm not really sure what it is.
Katelyn:*smiles a bit* No one would call your and Tom's relationship sibling like.You two are too cute together to be anything but a couple in my eyes. But that is only my opinion. *sighs* I'm not sure honestly.I would talk to them about it,let them see how you feel. But that's me,you have to do what you think you should do. Maybe you won't have to choose between anyone in the end.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:22 PM   #1637
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*smiles a bit* No one would call your and Tom's relationship sibling like.You two are too cute together to be anything but a couple in my eyes. But that is only my opinion. *sighs* I'm not sure honestly.I would talk to them about it,let them see how you feel. But that's me,you have to do what you think you should do. Maybe you won't have to choose between anyone in the end.
Fiona: *smiles shyly* Thanks. I guess talking to them would be the best option, but.......it'll be hard. Both girls can be hard headed. Actually, I'm pretty sure everyone here can be hard headed.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-30-2012, 08:25 PM   #1638
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Fiona: *smiles shyly* Thanks. I guess talking to them would be the best option, but.......it'll be hard. Both girls can be hard headed. Actually, I'm pretty sure everyone here can be hard headed.
Katelyn:*giggles a bit* Yeah,I guess we all have our moments. And if you want I could be there with you when you do it,if you need encouragement or anything. I can't promise I'll say anything helpful,or anything at all,but I can try if ya want.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-30-2012, 08:48 PM   #1639
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Katelyn:*giggles a bit* Yeah,I guess we all have our moments. And if you want I could be there with you when you do it,if you need encouragement or anything. I can't promise I'll say anything helpful,or anything at all,but I can try if ya want.
Fiona: That would be nice. So how are you holding up? I know life isn't great, not since Crys and I got back probably, but maybe one day it'll get better.

OOC: I think I might have a possible ending for the thread. What if the UM told Tom and Fi that the DE were going to attack Harry and co. at the Ministry so Tom and Fi convinced everyone that they needed to go help Harry and kick death eater butt so they went and either joined them or never let on that they were there to the six but took out death eaters in the Department of Mysteries and teamed up with the Order by that arch thing, and then maybe they witnissed Voldemort come back but they had to leave before the Order found them so they wouldn't find out about the Underground Movement?
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family

Old 11-30-2012, 08:58 PM   #1640
jessidoll

Quote:
Fiona: That would be nice. So how are you holding up? I know life isn't great, not since Crys and I got back probably, but maybe one day it'll get better.

OOC: I think I might have a possible ending for the thread. What if the UM told Tom and Fi that the DE were going to attack Harry and co. at the Ministry so Tom and Fi convinced everyone that they needed to go help Harry and kick death eater butt so they went and either joined them or never let on that they were there to the six but took out death eaters in the Department of Mysteries and teamed up with the Order by that arch thing, and then maybe they witnissed Voldemort come back but they had to leave before the Order found them so they wouldn't find out about the Underground Movement?
Katelyn:*frowns a bit and looks back down at the counter top**shrugs* I'm fine,just a bit down I guess.

Ooc: I like it!So they would all fight with Harry ,Hermione,Ron and all them,or just by themselves against DE?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-30-2012, 09:09 PM   #1641
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn:*frowns a bit and looks back down at the counter top**shrugs* I'm fine,just a bit down I guess.

Ooc: I like it!So they would all fight with Harry ,Hermione,Ron and all them,or just by themselves against DE?
OOC: Not sure. Whatever we want.

Fiona: Yeah, I get that way too sometimes. But Tom says sometimes we just need to take a deep breath and say "I will not let my sadness take over me." And then he says to do something you love doing. Tom likes to sit down at his piano or pick up one of his other instruments and play.

Tom: That's right, I do. And that's what I say. *to Fiona* Hey love. *kisses her forehead* *grins* Morning Katelyn. You two sure are up early!

Old 11-30-2012, 09:32 PM   #1642
jessidoll

Quote:
OOC: Not sure. Whatever we want.

Fiona: Yeah, I get that way too sometimes. But Tom says sometimes we just need to take a deep breath and say "I will not let my sadness take over me." And then he says to do something you love doing. Tom likes to sit down at his piano or pick up one of his other instruments and play.

Tom: That's right, I do. And that's what I say. *to Fiona* Hey love. *kisses her forehead* *grins* Morning Katelyn. You two sure are up early!
Ooc: Cool.

Katelyn:*smiles a bit and says a bit more quiet then when she was just talking* That's a very good thing to say to yourself.'G-morning Tom,my cat woke me up earlier and I didn't get much sleep last night so I probably would have woken up early anyway.*stands up* You hungry?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-30-2012, 09:53 PM   #1643
Fairywings

Quote:
Ooc: Cool.

Katelyn:*smiles a bit and says a bit more quiet then when she was just talking* That's a very good thing to say to yourself.'G-morning Tom,my cat woke me up earlier and I didn't get much sleep last night so I probably would have woken up early anyway.*stands up* You hungry?
Tom: I know what that's like, my mum has a cat. It likes to sleep with me. I'm willing to eat if you're willing to cook!

Old 11-30-2012, 09:55 PM   #1644
jessidoll

Quote:
Tom: I know what that's like, my mum has a cat. It likes to sleep with me. I'm willing to eat if you're willing to cook!
Katelyn:*bites her lip from laughing and nods* I'm always up for cooking,I told you that the first day we met. *starts to cook his breakfast*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-30-2012, 10:03 PM   #1645
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn:*bites her lip from laughing and nods* I'm always up for cooking,I told you that the first day we met. *starts to cook his breakfast*
Tom: *politely* I remembered. I just didn't want to force you if you were tired still.

Old 11-30-2012, 10:08 PM   #1646
jessidoll

Quote:
Tom: *politely* I remembered. I just didn't want to force you if you were tired still.
Katelyn:*shrugs* I would have done it anyway,I had to cook for my dad and aunt even if they forced me out of bed. *grabs a plate and fills it with eggs,bacon,sausage and a hash brown**places it on the counter for him* I hope you like it. *sits back down playing with her hair*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-30-2012, 10:10 PM   #1647
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn:*shrugs* I would have done it anyway,I had to cook for my dad and aunt even if they forced me out of bed. *grabs a plate and fills it with eggs,bacon,sausage and a hash brown**places it on the counter for him* I hope you like it. *sits back down playing with her hair*
OOC: That reminds me of Harry haveing to cook for his family

Tom: *eats appreciatively* Mmmmm

Old 11-30-2012, 10:11 PM   #1648
Fairywings

OOC: Night!

Old 11-30-2012, 10:16 PM   #1649
jessidoll

Quote:
OOC: That reminds me of Harry haveing to cook for his family

Tom: *eats appreciatively* Mmmmm
Quote:
OOC: Night!
Katelyn:*smiles a bit but stays quiet**uses a hair band from her wrist and puts her hair in a messy ponytail**yawns and rubs her eyes*

Ooc: That's what I thought after I typed it hahaha! Nighty-night!

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 12-02-2012, 02:26 PM   #1650
jessidoll

Katelyn:*sighs and makes herself some hot chocolate**sees snow on the ground and snow falling**puts on some boots and one of her sweatshirts from the back of the couch**grabs her mug and walks outside on to the porch without a word**sits on the porch swing with one of her legs under her and looks at all the snow,sipping her drink*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: