Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2012, 10:43 AM   #1576
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Johanna: Johanna Norrington. Most people just call me Jo though.
Nick:Nice to meet you Jo,I don't care if you give me a nickname or anything.Call me anything you want.

Katelyn:*thinks: So he is where I got my whole nickname thing from.**turns to Crystal and says quietly* How did he get here?

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:49 AM   #1577
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Nick:Nice to meet you Jo,I don't care if you give me a nickname or anything.Call me anything you want.

Katelyn:*thinks: So he is where I got my whole nickname thing from.**turns to Crystal and says quietly* How did he get here?
Crystal: *in a low voice* Um, Tom, Fi and I brought him. He was the only one that spoke out against your scum family's plan to kill you. I told Tom and Fi what happened with Marcus and my fear that tthey were going to come attack us, so Tom, Fi and I sort of raided the place in Delvin and -there's no kind way to say it- killed everyone there except Nick to protect the manor and the people living here.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-24-2012, 11:05 AM   #1578
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Crystal: *in a low voice* Um, Tom, Fi and I brought him. He was the only one that spoke out against your scum family's plan to kill you. I told Tom and Fi what happened with Marcus and my fear that tthey were going to come attack us, so Tom, Fi and I sort of raided the place in Delvin and -there's no kind way to say it- killed everyone there except Nick to protect the manor and the people living here.
Katelyn:*looks at her blankly with her jaw dropped a bit**says slowly and quietly* You....killed....my...family?

Nick: *pipes in* And some of your old bullies,it was really amazing that they risked their lives to prot-

Katelyn:*turns to him and says a little louder and angrily* And you were involved with them?You were part of the group that tried to kill me?*starts walking towards him raising her voice* Do you see me right now?I'm covered in cuts,bruises and scrapes!My legs are completely purple from being thrown onto the ground and falling!My back is probably worse off and my face won't be healed for ages!If it weren't for that group you were with I would be fine!

Nick:*backs away a bit from her scared even though he's older and stronger* Kate,I was against them!I had no idea-

Katelyn: Let me finish!Because of you three of my closest friends had to go after you guys and risk their own safety because you were threatening me and maybe my real family!

Nick:*just stands there looking her in the eyes listening*

Katelyn:*finally gets close to him and says quietly again* But you did stick up for me,I'm safe for now,my family is safe for the time being,and I have my cousin back.Thank-you Nick.*wraps her arms around him*

Nick:*chuckles and hugs her**jokes* That wasn't exactly how I expected you to react.That made no sense at all by the way.

Katelyn:*rolls her eyes and giggles*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-24-2012, 11:32 AM   #1579
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Katelyn:*looks at her blankly with her jaw dropped a bit**says slowly and quietly* You....killed....my...family?

Nick: *pipes in* And some of your old bullies,it was really amazing that they risked their lives to prot-

Katelyn:*turns to him and says a little louder and angrily* And you were involved with them?You were part of the group that tried to kill me?*starts walking towards him raising her voice* Do you see me right now?I'm covered in cuts,bruises and scrapes!My legs are completely purple from being thrown onto the ground and falling!My back is probably worse off and my face won't be healed for ages!If it weren't for that group you were with I would be fine!

Nick:*backs away a bit from her scared even though he's older and stronger* Kate,I was against them!I had no idea-

Katelyn: Let me finish!Because of you three of my closest friends had to go after you guys and risk their own safety because you were threatening me and maybe my real family!

Nick:*just stands there looking her in the eyes listening*

Katelyn:*finally gets close to him and says quietly again* But you did stick up for me,I'm safe for now,my family is safe for the time being,and I have my cousin back.Thank-you Nick.*wraps her arms around him*

Nick:*chuckles and hugs her**jokes* That wasn't exactly how I expected you to react.That made no sense at all by the way.

Katelyn:*rolls her eyes and giggles*
Crystal: *sighs in relief* I thought there was going to be some destruction. I thought I was going to have to keep the manor from exploding.

Johanna: *turns to Crystal* So you got Tom and Fi and you went on a killing spree?

Crystal: Well, there's one way to put it.

Johanna: You risked their lives?

Crystal: And mine as well. I got us in. And you're forgetting that (a, it was to protect all of us and (b, Tom and Fiona are death eater hunters. They do this for a living.

Johanna: I know what they do, but still. Fiona isn't even a teenager yet. Why do you keep exposing her to more violence when she's not working? I thought you were supposed to be taking care of her!

Crystal: I'm doing the best I can! I'm not her parent. Cut me some slack!

Johanna: If this is your best, it's sucking. Are you sure your're doing it right?

Crystal: *storms over to Johanna and speaks harshly in her face* My parents are dead. You may have forgotten, but I haven't. My "father" tried to kill Fi when she was a child. And they disowned me. I'd say I'm doing a pretty good job comparitively. And it wasn't I who first exposed Fiona to violence.

Johanna: *looks down at the floor* I went too far.

Crystal: *tersely* Yeah. You did. I'm sixteen. You're fifteen. I have more seniority and more experience. So until you can match me, don't critizcize my decisions. *walks to the back door, throws it open and storms out*

Johanna: I went too far. I shouldn't have challenged her.
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 11-24-2012, 11:37 AM   #1580
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Crystal: *sighs in relief* I thought there was going to be some destruction. I thought I was going to have to keep the manor from exploding.

Johanna: *turns to Crystal* So you got Tom and Fi and you went on a killing spree?

Crystal: Well, there's one way to put it.

Johanna: You risked their lives?

Crystal: And mine as well. I got us in. And you're forgetting that (a, it was to protect all of us and (b, Tom and Fiona are death eater hunters. They do this for a living.

Johanna: I know what they do, but still. Fiona isn't even a teenager yet. Why do you keep exposing her to more violence whewn she's not working? I thought you were supposed to be taking care of her!

Crystal: I'm doing the best I can! I'm not her parent. Cut me some slack!

Johanna: If this is your best, it's sucking. Are you sure your're doing it right?

Crystal: *storms over to Johanna and speaks harshly in her face* My parents are dead. You may have forgotten, but I haven't. My "father" tried to kill Fi when she was a child. And they disowned me. I'd say I'm doing a pretty good job comparitively. And it wasn't I who first exposed Fiona to violence.

Johanna: *looks down at the floor* I went too far.

Crystal: *tersely* Yeah. You did. I'm sixteen. You're fifteen. I have more seniority and more experience. So until you can match me, don't critizcize my decisions. *walks to the back door, throws it open and storms out*

Johanna: I went too far. I shouldn't have challenged her.
Katelyn:*lets go of Nick and walks over to her**puts her hand on her shoulder and says quietly* It's alright,you didnt't know she would react so badly.You probably just plucked a nerve.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-24-2012, 11:56 AM   #1581
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn:*lets go of Nick and walks over to her**puts her hand on her shoulder and says quietly* It's alright,you didnt't know she would react so badly.You probably just plucked a nerve.
Johanna: Maybe.

Old 11-24-2012, 12:09 PM   #1582
jessidoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings

Johanna: Maybe.
Katelyn:*nods and walks over to the fridge**grabs an apple and water**hops on the counter and eats quietly*

Nick:*sits at the counter* So how many kids live here exactly?

Katelyn:*eats some of her apple and thinks**swallows and says softly* Well,around eight people stay here always then a couple of our friends stay here but they don't live here.So in total theres like twelve people here.

Nick:Woah,full house.

Katelyn:*shrugs and continues to eat*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-24-2012, 12:44 PM   #1583
Fairywings

Crystal: *walks until she finds a hill and sits down on top of it*

Old 11-24-2012, 12:53 PM   #1584
jessidoll

Katelyn:*finishes her food and drink**walks in to the Living Room and sits on the coach**twirls her hair in her fingers*

Nick:*walks over and sits by her* Love the hair by the way.*sees her bucket list and grabs it**reads it over*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-24-2012, 07:27 PM   #1585
jessidoll

Nick:*laughs after finishes reading her list**teases her* Fall incredibly and hopelessly in love?Guess you're still a hopeless romantic then?

Katelyn:*sticks her tongue out at him childishly and grabs her list**talks quietly* I'm not a hopeless romantic,I just dream about having amazing and cute memories with someone special.

Nick:*laughs again* That's the definition of a hopeless romantic Katie!

Katelyn:*rolls her eyes and puts her list away**lays down so her head is in his lap,grabs his hand and actually smiles remembering how she did this when she was younger*

Nick:*rubs her head with his empty hand and says softly,not teasing* So who do plan to share these cute memories with?

Katelyn:*blushes and shrugs* I dunno.

Nick:Then why did you blush?

Katelyn:*sighs and closes her eyes getting sleepy from him rubbing her head and her whole day's activities* I'm in a relationship,and I want to say I'll have those memories with him but...

Nick:*finishes for her* You're scared. Aren't you?

Katelyn:*bites her lip and nods* Yeah,I just don't want to jinx it,or say something like I plan on spending years with him and scaring him away.There's just so much that can happen from me getting ahead of myself.

Nick:*smiles a bit* You're in love.

Katelyn:*blushes again* Yes.That's why I can't say anything to him. I've already been hurt and I'm very scared now,the last thing I need is the guy I love to leave me again with a broken heart.*yawns* I'm really glad to have you back Nicky.

Nick:*chuckles* I'm glad to have you back too Katie.

Katelyn:*says very groggily almost asleep,like a toddler about to take a nap* Will you stay here?

Nick:*nods even though her eyes are closed* I'll stay for a bit,but not long.

Katelyn:*nods slowly* That's fine.*yawns again**says even quieter than their whole conversation almost asleep* 'Night Nicky,I love you.

Nick:*kisses her forehead and sits upstraight* 'Night Katie,I love you.

Katelyn:*finally falls asleep still holding his hand*

Nick:*chuckles and looks around**carefully grabs the remote to the television and turns it too a soccer game**turns it down so she won't wake up*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-25-2012, 04:25 PM   #1586
jessidoll

Katelyn:*talks in her sleep* Harry... *smiles a bit*

Nick:*shakes his head at her dreaming about a boy**finishes the game and sees it's getting really late**frowns and sighs**shakes Katelyn's shoulder* Kate,wake-up.

Katelyn:No,I need sleep.*covers her eyes with her arm*

Nick:C'mon Katelyn.It's time to wake-up.

Katelyn:*whines quietly* No...

Nick:*says in a stern tone* Katelyn Michelle Anderson,you need to wake up.

Katelyn:*sighs and opens her eyes slowly* You're eighteen,how can you sound like a father?*sits up and rubs her eyes**looks around* Did anyone come in here?

Nick:*shakes his head* No,your friend Crystal is still off somewhere and I haven't met anyone new.

Katelyn:*frowns* I'll go look for her if she doesn't come back soon.*stands up and stretches*

Nick:*nods and stands* Well,I should go. *starts to walk towards the front door*

Katelyn:*goes wide-eyed and runs to the front door**blocks his way to the door and says quietly* Why are you leaving already?

Nick:*sighs and runs a hand through his hair* I have to Kate,I need to sort some things out with Dumbledore.I'll write you when I can.*tries to go around her*

Katelyn:*steps in his way again* Why do you need to leave now though?And why do you need to talk to Dumbledore?

Nick:Well I need to talk to him about who your guardian is going to be.And I can't stay because I only got to come to see you.

Katelyn:*tilts her head* Why do I need a guardian?

Nick:Katelyn most,if not all,of our family are dead.There's no one to take care of you and your friends can't keep you forever.Hopefully if Dumbledore approves you'll be bale to live with me during the summer.

Katelyn: *frowns thinking about leaving everyone but stays silent*

Nick:*hugs her* I'll miss you Kate,I promise I'll write as soon as I can with the news.

Katelyn:*wraps her arms around him and nods**mumbles with tears in her eyes* So I'll see you soon?

Nick:*kisses her cheek and lets go of her* Very soon.I love you cuz.

Katelyn:*wipes her eyes and giggles* I love you too.*waves goodbye when he leaves and shuts the door**sighs and looks around**thinks: I guess I'll wait a bit then if I don't see Crys I'll go looking for her**nods to herself and walks in to the Living room again*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-25-2012, 06:19 PM   #1587
Fairywings

Tom: *searching around the house* I can't find it!

Johanna: Well then maybe you shouldn't have left it lying around and put it back where it belonged!

Tom: Don't you have an apology letter to write or something before Crystal kills you?

Johanna: *walks off*

Crystal: *strolling through the orchard in their backyard*

Old 11-25-2012, 07:06 PM   #1588
jessidoll

Quote:
Tom: *searching around the house* I can't find it!

Johanna: Well then maybe you shouldn't have left it lying around and put it back where it belonged!

Tom: Don't you have an apology letter to write or something before Crystal kills you?

Johanna: *walks off*

Crystal: *strolling through the orchard in their backyard*
Katelyn:*hears them faintly and shrugs**walks up to her room and grabs her phone and ear buds**puts them in and listens to Ed Sheeran's album**walks down slowly to the living room**grabs her bucket list and a pen**walks in to the kitchen mouthing the words to "Small Bump"**sits down at the counter*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-25-2012, 07:46 PM   #1589
Fairywings

Crystal: *pulls a pomogranate from the tree* *starts eating* How could Johanna betray me like that? In front of strangers too.

Old 11-25-2012, 07:58 PM   #1590
jessidoll

Katelyn:*taps her pencil thinking of something to add to her list**smiles at the song "Kiss Me" since it's her favorite**gets an idea and writes it down*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: