Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Teen Disney
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-19-2012, 06:32 PM   #1516
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessidoll View Post
Katelyn:*giggles a bit and shakes her head**says quietly* I didn't know you could talk scary,it even scared me a bit.
Crystal: *shrugs* I find it better to have a card or two up your sleeve because you never know what situations you might run into. *walks up the sidewalk to the house* It's just us right now. Tom, Jo, and Fi have left for Italy to visit Tom and Jo's relative for a day and a half or so. I swear, Tom and Jo's accents were getting thicker by the moment. *grins*
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Loki: "Well done, you just decapitated your grandfather."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Fairywings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 06:40 PM   #1517
jessidoll
Second Star To The Right And Straight On 'Till Morning.

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairywings View Post
Crystal: *shrugs* I find it better to have a card or two up your sleeve because you never know what situations you might run into. *walks up the sidewalk to the house* It's just us right now. Tom, Jo, and Fi have left for Italy to visit Tom and Jo's relative for a day and a half or so. I swear, Tom and Jo's accents were getting thicker by the moment. *grins*
Katelyn:*smiles a bit and nods**walks up the steps in to the manor and walks in to the living room**tries to lay down on the couch but winces**thinks:This is going to get really old real quick.**sighs and lays down on her back again ignoring the pain in her stomach*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.

jessidoll is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 11-19-2012, 06:43 PM   #1518
Fairywings
"Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We all have both light and dark inside of us. What matters is the part you choose to act on. That's who you really are." - Sirius Black

Location: I transition between Avengers Tower, the X-Mansion, Hogwarts and Camp Half-Blood

Quote:
Katelyn:*smiles a bit and nods**walks up the steps in to the manor and walks in to the living room**tries to lay down on the couch but winces**thinks:This is going to get really old real quick.**sighs and lays down on her back again ignoring the pain in her stomach*
Crystal: *bluntly* You've certainly been quiet Kate. I don't like it. I'm the mysterious one. What's on your mind?
All that is gold does not glitter/Not all those who wander are lost/The old that is strong does not wither/Deep roots are not reached by the frost/From the ashes a fire shall be woken/A light from the shadows shall spring/Renewed shall be blade that was broken/The crownless again shall be king - LOTR

I am Wings, AKA Perry, Ravenclaw Chaser, Avenger, X-Man, agent of SHIELD, member of the Fellowship of the Ring, fairy, mermaid, pirate, princess, warrior, demigod, Divergent, and the cool smart aunt of the Post Wastin' family
Coulson:"Because nothing bad ever happens when you work with something called the DarkForce."
Hill: “Sir, evacuation may be futile.” Fury: “We should tell them to go back to sleep?”
Thor: "Mother wouldn't want us to fight." Loki: "Well, she wouldn't exactly be surprised."
Rogers: “Doctor Banner… now might be a good time to get angry.” Banner: “That’s my secret, Cap… I’m always angry.”
Red Skull: ”Ah. He resented my genius and tried to deny me what was rightfully mine, but he gave you everything. So, what made you so special?” Rogers: ”Nothing. I’m just a kid from Brooklyn.”
Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, sort of like a team. "Earth's Mighiest Heroes" type thing."
Thor: "We were raised together, we played together, we fought together. Do you remember none of that?" Loki: "I remember a shadow, living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss, I who was and should be king!"
Natasha: "This is just like Budapest all over again." Barton: "You and I remember Budapest very differently."
Loki: "Your world in the balance, and you bargain for one man?" Natasha: "Regimes fall every day. I tend not to weep over that, I'm Russian... or was." Loki: "And what are you now?" Natasha: "It's really not that complicated. I've got red in my ledger, I'd like to wipe it out." Loki: "Can you? Can you wipe out that much red? Drakov's daughter, Sao Paulo, the hospital fire?... Barton told me everything. Your ledger is dripping, it's GUSHING red, and you think saving a man no more virtuous than yourself will change anything? This is the basest sentimentality. This is a child at prayer... PATHETIC! You lie and kill in the service of liars and killers. You pretend to be separate, to have your own code, something that makes up for the horrors. But they are a part of you, and they will never go away!... I won't touch Barton. Not until I make him kill you! Slowly, intimately, in every way he knows you fear! And then he'll wake just long enough to see his good work, and when he screams, I'll split his skull! This is MY bargain, you mewling quim!"
Old 11-19-2012, 06:48 PM   #1519
jessidoll

Location: Either at Hogwarts causing some mischief or in Neverland fighting some pirates.

Quote:
Crystal: *bluntly* You've certainly been quiet Kate. I don't like it. I'm the mysterious one. What's on your mind?
Katelyn:*bites her lip and looks down at her hands**thinks for a second what to say but just shrugs for an answer*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-19-2012, 07:05 PM   #1520
Fairywings

OOC: I just got my birthday gift from my granna! I'm happy

Crystal: *shrugs* Well, I'd be the last person to push you. But you do know you can trust me, right? And you do know you can talk to me if you ever want to, right?

Old 11-19-2012, 07:09 PM   #1521
jessidoll

Quote:
OOC: I just got my birthday gift from my granna! I'm happy

Crystal: *shrugs* Well, I'd be the last person to push you. But you do know you can trust me, right? And you do know you can talk to me if you ever want to, right?
Katelyn:*sighs and nods**plays with her hands and whispers* I know,I just don't want to talk about it.Especially now,maybe I'll tell you another time.

Ooc:Ooh what is it? If it's okay to ask.

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-19-2012, 07:20 PM   #1522
Fairywings

Quote:
Katelyn:*sighs and nods**plays with her hands and whispers* I know,I just don't want to talk about it.Especially now,maybe I'll tell you another time.

Ooc:Ooh what is it? If it's okay to ask.
OOC: I got a pink scarf with pom poms on the end and $25.

Crystal: *nods* Okay. Just wanted to make sure. *backs out of the room* *sighs when she finds a spot far enough away* Now what do I do about the house in Delvin?

Old 11-19-2012, 07:31 PM   #1523
jessidoll

Quote:
OOC: I got a pink scarf with pom poms on the end and $25.

Crystal: *nods* Okay. Just wanted to make sure. *backs out of the room* *sighs when she finds a spot far enough away* Now what do I do about the house in Delvin?
OOc: Cool!

Katelyn:*nods and leans her head back on the sofa arm and closes her eyes**lets her mind drift over some different subjects*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Last edited by jessidoll; 11-19-2012 at 09:52 PM.
Old 11-20-2012, 06:16 PM   #1524
jessidoll

Katelyn:*opens her eyes when she hears something**sits up quickly and gasps because of her stomach**takes a deep breath and shakes her head**walks upstairs to her room and closes the door**sees Darcy on her bed and smiles a bit**says quietly* Hey Darce.*walks over and pets her**screams when her window opens and something flies in**covers her mouth with her hand when she sees it's an owl and walks over slowly still scared**takes the two letters from his beak and gives him a knut**closes her window when he flies away and sits at her desk opening the first letter seeing it's from Hermione and the Weasleys**has tears in her eyes when she finishes**thinks:Oh my Merlin.How many things have happened while we've been gone?Fudge is going mental,Harry is being difficult,Dumbledore is gone,Umbridge is in charge,and worst of all Mr.Weasley is really hurt!Why is everything getting worse,that's not the way other peoples lives are.Things go wrong then everything works out.That's how it's supposed to be!Not get bad,worse,worse,worse then absolutely dreadful!**sighs and looks at the other letter seeing it's from Luke**pales just seeing his name and takes a deep breath,opening the letter*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-20-2012, 07:14 PM   #1525
Fairywings

Crystal: *pacing back and forth in her room* *muttering* What do I do, what do I do? I really want to hurt her family. They don't deserve a gorl like Katelyn? But do I do it myself? Or do I get help from Tom and Fiona? They'd want tro help, they love Kate. But what would Kate say? Would she be angry?

OOC: I don't know what to do. Do you want Crystal to go after Kate's family/"friends"?

Old 11-20-2012, 07:32 PM   #1526
jessidoll

Quote:
Crystal: *pacing back and forth in her room* *muttering* What do I do, what do I do? I really want to hurt her family. They don't deserve a gorl like Katelyn? But do I do it myself? Or do I get help from Tom and Fiona? They'd want tro help, they love Kate. But what would Kate say? Would she be angry?

OOC: I don't know what to do. Do you want Crystal to go after Kate's family/"friends"?
OOc: I don't see why not but if you don't want to you don't have to.

Katelyn: *reads Luke's letter and gets very angry**scoffs and crumbles up the letter**throws it in a trash can but then kicks it across the room making the contents drop on the floor**turns around and throws a lamp making the light bulb break**throws other things in anger leaving dents around her room in the walls**looks around at her trashed room and groans**kicks the wall and slides down it letting her tears fall**sniffs and thinks to herself:I cry too much,I can't believe I'm so weak.**sighs and hides her face in her hands*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-20-2012, 07:40 PM   #1527
Fairywings

Quote:
OOc: I don't see why not but if you don't want to you don't have to.

Katelyn: *reads Luke's letter and gets very angry**scoffs and crumbles up the letter**throws it in a trash can but then kicks it across the room making the contents drop on the floor**turns around and throws a lamp making the light bulb break**throws other things in anger leaving dents around her room in the walls**looks around at her trashed room and groans**kicks the wall and slides down it letting her tears fall**sniffs and thinks to herself:I cry too much,I can't believe I'm so weak.**sighs and hides her face in her hands*
OOC: Oh, I will. I just didn't want to do it without discussing it with you because I was afraid you'd get mad if I didn't. So what do you think should happen with that? Like, should she do it by herself or get Tom and Fi too? And should everybody die or just certain people.

Crystal: *shakes her head and stops* No, I have to do it. If not for Kate's sake, then for the safely of everyone else. *rumages around her room*

Old 11-20-2012, 07:53 PM   #1528
jessidoll

Quote:
OOC: Oh, I will. I just didn't want to do it without discussing it with you because I was afraid you'd get mad if I didn't. So what do you think should happen with that? Like, should she do it by herself or get Tom and Fi too? And should everybody die or just certain people.

Crystal: *shakes her head and stops* No, I have to do it. If not for Kate's sake, then for the safely of everyone else. *rumages around her room*
OOc: Hm,maybe with Tom and Fiona?Because the way I see it she has a pretty big family and friends against her.I say everyone,or mostly everyone.Like her dad,step mom,aunt and closer family really should die but if you want you could let some live.

Katelyn:*takes a deep breath and stands up**walks to the bathroom and looks at herself**frowns at her bruised and scratched up face with dried blood**looks at her arms and sees even more bruises and scrapes**sighs not wanting to look anywhere else**takes a shower,and changes her stomach gauze**changes in to an over-sized sweater,pajama shorts and puts her hair in a messy bun**tries to cover up some scrapes that are bleeding*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Old 11-20-2012, 08:09 PM   #1529
Fairywings

OOC: Okay!

*doorbell rings*

Crystal: *says loud enough for Kate to hear* It's probably Fi and Jo and Tom. I'll get it. *goes downstairs* *opens the door* Hi guys.

Tom: Hey!

Johanna: Hiya!

Fiona: Ooh, you should've been there Crystal, Italy is so pretty!

Crystal: I'm sure it is.

*they go in*

Johanna: I'm goona go say hi to Katelyn! *goes upstairs* *knocks on Kate's door* Kate? It's Jo. Can I come in?

Crystal: *once she's gone* Guys, I need your help.

Tom: *concerned* What is it?

Crystal: I think we may need to spill some blood.

Fiona: I like the sound of this already!

Crystal: You won't in a minute. Listen. *explains the attack, the hospital visit, and her fears that they will all be harmed*

Tom: *angrily* What do you want to do?

Fiona: *just as angry* Go after them of course.

Crystal: *nods* I want to visit the house in Delvin......and I don't want to make peace.

Tom: *glances at Fi* And you want us to come with you?

Fiona: *glances at Tom* I think we'd be cowards to refuse. And disloyal. And dishonorable.

Tom: *nods his agreement*

Crystal: So you're coming? Great.

Tom: When will we be going on this vengeful venture of yours?

Crystal: Tonight.

Fiona: When do you want us ready?

Crystal: Meet me in the backyard in fifteen minutes.

*the three go separate ways*

Old 11-20-2012, 08:14 PM   #1530
jessidoll

Quote:
OOC: Okay!

*doorbell rings*

Crystal: *says loud enough for Kate to hear* It's probably Fi and Jo and Tom. I'll get it. *goes downstairs* *opens the door* Hi guys.

Tom: Hey!

Johanna: Hiya!

Fiona: Ooh, you should've been there Crystal, Italy is so pretty!

Crystal: I'm sure it is.

*they go in*

Johanna: I'm goona go say hi to Katelyn! *goes upstairs* *knocks on Kate's door* Kate? It's Jo. Can I come in?

Crystal: *once she's gone* Guys, I need your help.

Tom: *concerned* What is it?

Crystal: I think we may need to spill some blood.

Fiona: I like the sound of this already!

Crystal: You won't in a minute. Listen. *explains the attack, the hospital visit, and her fears that they will all be harmed*

Tom: *angrily* What do you want to do?

Fiona: *just as angry* Go after them of course.

Crystal: *nods* I want to visit the house in Delvin......and I don't want to make peace.

Tom: *glances at Fi* And you want us to come with you?

Fiona: *glances at Tom* I think we'd be cowards to refuse. And disloyal. And dishonorable.

Tom: *nods his agreement*

Crystal: So you're coming? Great.

Tom: When will we be going on this vengeful venture of yours?

Crystal: Tonight.

Fiona: When do you want us ready?

Crystal: Meet me in the backyard in fifteen minutes.

*the three go separate ways*
Katelyn:*hears her and gets worried about them seeing her hurt**sighs not knowing how to cover her face since all her make-up is gone**quickly changes into longer pajama pants to hide her legs**takes a nervous breath and walks over to the door**opens it and waves keeping her head low*

Isn't it always?
Consilium non umquam.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: