Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum > Disney Cruise Meets
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-04-2013, 12:39 PM   #31
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Hi everyone! We are in! Just moved from a different date to this one! First time cruising and it will be me, DH, DD9, DD7, DD5 when we sail! The kiddos don't know and we are super excited!
Old 04-07-2013, 11:44 AM   #32
RweTHEREyet
What makes you think the Tag Fairy doesn't know you?? :D
Will get my Grapefruit Cake at Starring Rolls from now on!
I can't stand not having another trip booked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennyjinx3 View Post
Hi everyone! We are in! Just moved from a different date to this one! First time cruising and it will be me, DH, DD9, DD7, DD5 when we sail! The kiddos don't know and we are super excited!
Congratulations on your first DCL cruise. You will have a marvelous time. The ship is beautiful and your kids will have a blast.
Register to remove

Old 04-09-2013, 08:27 PM   #33
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RweTHEREyet View Post
Congratulations on your first DCL cruise. You will have a marvelous time. The ship is beautiful and your kids will have a blast.
Thanks for the welcome!! So looking forward to it!
Old 04-13-2013, 09:53 PM   #34
KPetty725
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Hey everyone! I'm jumping on a little early. DH told me last week that he has a conference on Orlando November 10-13 and that I should look into cruise options. I took that to mean "change the reservation we just booked on board in February to the November 14th sailing". Sounds like a logical interpretation to me!

Once I get the "official" go ahead, I'll jump on the FB page and join the FEE. We just did our first one in February and the kids LOVED it. They would check our FE every time they left/entered the room (even if it had only been 5 minutes!)

Our family consists of me (Katie), my DH (Shawn), DD (Keira) who is currently 6 but will be 7 when we cruise, and my youngest DD (Sierra) who will be 3, almost 4. We are all veteran cruisers and can't wait to be "home" again aboard a Disney ship!

KPetty725 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #35
Disney52303
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPetty725 View Post
Hey everyone! I'm jumping on a little early. DH told me last week that he has a conference on Orlando November 10-13 and that I should look into cruise options. I took that to mean "change the reservation we just booked on board in February to the November 14th sailing". Sounds like a logical interpretation to me!

Once I get the "official" go ahead, I'll jump on the FB page and join the FEE. We just did our first one in February and the kids LOVED it. They would check our FE every time they left/entered the room (even if it had only been 5 minutes!)

Our family consists of me (Katie), my DH (Shawn), DD (Keira) who is currently 6 but will be 7 when we cruise, and my youngest DD (Sierra) who will be 3, almost 4. We are all veteran cruisers and can't wait to be "home" again aboard a Disney ship!
welcome!!!! Thrilled to see more names (and thrilled to be adding to the FE!)

Lots of childhood trips with family. As adult, '95 - Allstar Sports, '03 - POR (for our Disney wedding at the Poly); ASMo for one night, Magic (Western) honeymoon, '05 - joined DVC!, '07 - SSR, '08 - ASMu, '09 - SSR, Wonder, '10 - SSR for Princess half marathon, HHI, '11 - POFQ, '12 - BLT, Fantasy Western, Magic to Canada, BWV

Upcoming:
5/23-2012-5/27/2012 BCV
11/9/13-11/14/13 AKL & 11/14/13-11/17/13 3 nighter on the Dream!
10/30/14 girls' weekend on the Dream
12/27/14 NYE Eastern on the Fantasy!

Disney52303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 08:43 PM   #36
KPetty725
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

We're official! Modified our res today. Had to upgrade to a 4C to get midship...awe shucks!

Sent a PM to join FEE and a request to join the Facebook group. Looking forward to getting to know everyone! 7 months!!!

Last edited by KPetty725; 04-17-2013 at 08:50 PM.
Old 04-28-2013, 03:42 PM   #37
Breault
Mouseketeer

Hey everyone,
Just got back on the Fantasy and had an amazing time. Kids loved camp and me and the hubby relaxed at Statelite Falls everyday{adults only}. We ate at Palo and Remy and had palo brunch for the first time. It was so delicious and I highly recommend.

So I'm trying to get into the Facebook group so I can post some cool pics from my trip. Just waiting to be accepted. I'll also share with you some cool FE gifts that I gave out and received. Even though I just got back I can't wait to set sail again! Looking forward to meeting all of you. I met so many great people on the Fantasy talk to you all soon....hopefully on FB

Breault is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:14 PM   #38
Disney52303
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breault View Post
Hey everyone,
Just got back on the Fantasy and had an amazing time. Kids loved camp and me and the hubby relaxed at Statelite Falls everyday{adults only}. We ate at Palo and Remy and had palo brunch for the first time. It was so delicious and I highly recommend.

So I'm trying to get into the Facebook group so I can post some cool pics from my trip. Just waiting to be accepted. I'll also share with you some cool FE gifts that I gave out and received. Even though I just got back I can't wait to set sail again! Looking forward to meeting all of you. I met so many great people on the Fantasy talk to you all soon....hopefully on FB
Welcome!!!! Palo brunch is our favorite!!

Lots of childhood trips with family. As adult, '95 - Allstar Sports, '03 - POR (for our Disney wedding at the Poly); ASMo for one night, Magic (Western) honeymoon, '05 - joined DVC!, '07 - SSR, '08 - ASMu, '09 - SSR, Wonder, '10 - SSR for Princess half marathon, HHI, '11 - POFQ, '12 - BLT, Fantasy Western, Magic to Canada, BWV

Upcoming:
5/23-2012-5/27/2012 BCV
11/9/13-11/14/13 AKL & 11/14/13-11/17/13 3 nighter on the Dream!
10/30/14 girls' weekend on the Dream
12/27/14 NYE Eastern on the Fantasy!

Disney52303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 07:41 PM   #39
KPetty725
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breault View Post
Hey everyone,

So jealous! I'm dying to get on the Fantasy so I'll get my Grand Slam! It just hasn't worked out yet. I love Palo brunch too. DH hates it though so I may be looking for people to with me!

Old 05-02-2013, 10:33 AM   #40
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

One step closer! I just booked our pre-cruise night at the Courtyard Marriot at Cocoa Beach! Makes it seem a bit more real now! Even though we are heading to WDW in less than 2 weeks, I would love to get airfare booked when airtran and SW release their Nov dates. Should happen in a few days!!
Old 05-02-2013, 02:28 PM   #41
KPetty725
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
One step closer! I just booked our pre-cruise night at the Courtyard Marriot at Cocoa Beach! Makes it seem a bit more real now! Even though we are heading to WDW in less than 2 weeks, I would love to get airfare booked when airtran and SW release their Nov dates. Should happen in a few days!!
I'm waiting for Southwest too! I think we're going to have to wait until the 17th to get round trip though, right? I did book our pre-cruise night at Saratoga but I'm with you, I want to book flights! Wish I was joining you at WDW!!! Are you going to be there for the 24-hour day?

Old 05-02-2013, 02:31 PM   #42
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPetty725 View Post
I'm waiting for Southwest too! I think we're going to have to wait until the 17th to get round trip though, right? I did book our pre-cruise night at Saratoga but I'm with you, I want to book flights! Wish I was joining you at WDW!!! Are you going to be there for the 24-hour day?
No, this is a short trip for us, May 15 - 20. It was originally just supposed to be DH and I, but we caved pretty early on and made it a trip for all of us again. But we will get to WDW sans kids one day!! Geesh do you really think we will have to wait until the 17th!! I have no patience!!
Old 05-02-2013, 02:35 PM   #43
KPetty725
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
No, this is a short trip for us, May 15 - 20. It was originally just supposed to be DH and I, but we caved pretty early on and made it a trip for all of us again. But we will get to WDW sans kids one day!! Geesh do you really think we will have to wait until the 17th!! I have no patience!!
LOL!!! I tried to get to NY with DH in June but just couldn't make it happen. These darn kids are too needy!

The only reason I think that about the flights is because I jumped on there May 1st thinking they would have the November flights released. Everything but the 1st of November was grayed out so I just left it on the default of November 1st departure and November 2nd return and it wouldn't let me even pull it up. Doesn't SW know people plan vacations further than 6 months out?!?!

Old 05-05-2013, 06:33 AM   #44
jennyjinx3
DIS Veteran

Whoo boy, Airtran has released their Nov dates and prices. $456 one way??? Yikes, not good. Hopefully their prices will settle down within the next few days. I really want to book our flights!!
Old 05-05-2013, 08:22 AM   #45
KPetty725
DIS Veteran

DVC Gold Member
Paid DVC Rent/Trade
Gold Membership

Quote:
Whoo boy, Airtran has released their Nov dates and prices. $456 one way??? Yikes, not good. Hopefully their prices will settle down within the next few days. I really want to book our flights!!
Ugh!!! We're waiting for Southwest's flights. Hopefully those will be more reasonable!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: